Filter Boys Slapped.

Karly Ushijima

Dec 5, 2023, 10:23:53 PM12/5/23
According to EFF, the parents of three teenage boys slapped Snapchat with a lawsuit over the speed filter." The speed filter on the app can be used while social media users are driving their vehicles, which already makes it super unsafe.

According to the lawsuit, the filter incentivized users to drive at dangerous speeds." In other words, people who wanted to showcase just how fast they are driving on the road can use this filter to prove their speed measurements to their friends.

Filter boys slapped.
Download Zip https://tlniurl.com/2wICcG

The three teenage boys who tragically passed away got in a car crash after reaching a maximum speed of 123 miles per hour. They were trying to show off their speed to their friends, but they never made it home.

In it, as you take a picture, you see an old man wearing a blue hoodie come behind you. For those who are unaware that a filter is on, seeing a man behind them comes as a surprise and they are quick to react to the same.

SEX/NUDITY 6 - Several instances of sexual innuendo (including references to masturbation) and a couple of kisses. A boy undresses (we see his bare backside) and a girl appears to be pulling him to the couch by his penis (we see her hand near his groin); she removes her shirt (her undershirt is still on), lies on top of him and kisses him passionately (it's implied that they have intercourse, but we don't see anything). We hear a bed squeaking, implying that a couple is having intercourse. We see the bare buttocks of four masturbating boys. A boy gives another boy an uninformed, non-graphic description of a woman's body. A shirtless boy holds a scantily clad girl. A boy spies on several nude women (we see their bare breasts and see one woman's bare backside). We see a couple of naked boy toddlers bathing and trying to be dressed (a little boy also "moons" them during this scene); we also see a boy's bare buttocks briefly.

VIOLENCE/GORE 5 - Three children die (we see two of their bluish-colored faces), two other people die and a boy discovers a dead body in a chair. A boy lies on the ground and pretends to have a seizure. A boy pushes another, a man slaps a boy's bare feet, a man slaps a boy's hand, several boys are slapped in the back of the head, a woman hits a boy several times, a boy slaps a woman, a man throws food at a woman, a man grabs a boy and punches him several times (he gets a bloody nose and a swollen cheek) and boys scuffle and punch each other (a teacher drags them away and we later see him hitting their palms with a paddle). A boy falls off his bike and gets a bloody nose and some bloody cuts on his face. A drunken man stumbles into the street and is knocked down by a carriage. Some children wake up screaming and slapping their arms because they're being bitten by fleas. A boy falls off a pipe that he climbed. We see film clips of a man being shot at and a man holding a dagger to a woman's belly. A boy passes out and we see him recovering in a hospital after an apparent blood transfusion. A boy's eyes are extremely red and infected in several scenes; also, we see a man with a black eye. We see several people vomiting; also, a boy announces he's been defecating in a grassy area (his pants are down to his ankles), a man tells a story about bottling flatulence, we hear a man pass gas, we see (and hear) several men urinating and we see a few chamber pots being emptied onto the street. A man removes and eats the eye from a sheep-head roast.

FILTER by RATINGS
Did you know you can now filter searches by any combination of ratings? Just go to our search page or use the search bar, with or without a keyword, from the top navigation menu. Move sliders from 0-10 in any combination, check and uncheck MPAA ratings and use keywords to further filter results -- please let us know what you think.

Your mileage may vary, but sometimes simple and slight filters, with a little elegance, are the best. User saman hasan's "Polaroid Frame" filter, seen here, brightened and softened my face with a couple of gentle tweaks and added a delightful flower border. The icing on the cake? The day's date is placed at the bottom, in an personal hand-drawn font.

While many filters slap their image right on top of you, Lion by Snapchat actually gives you the snapper a little control. As you see here, my colleague Adam got to show that he's half-lion and half-human, an utterly relatable feeling in 2020. Using the filter, drag the border of the lion filter to the left or right, based on what looks right, or how animalistic you feel that day.

When you want to show how loved you feel, Snapchat has the exact filter for you: Lips Freckles. It does exactly what it says it will, applying a layer of lipstick-print designs around your eyes and cheeks, just where freckles could be. These moments are made to be captured and shared, especially when you're sending the good vibes out to someone you're unable to be near.

Sometimes, you just need to get goofy. Dancing Turkey by Snapchat helps you out by providing the Turkey costume that you don't feel like renting, unzipping and fitting into. This filter made me laugh out loud, for a bit, during a particularly trying day, so I can seriously recommend it to all Snapchat users out there trying to find levity in a slow day.

Have you felt like you've aged a lot during these last months? Well, Snapchat's Old filter is extremely true to its name. As you see here, it dyed my brown hair to a frightful silver/grey, though my darker roots are still visible, and it ravaged my face. It's the exact opposite of what face beautifying filters look to achieve, but a hilarious way to express your inner geezer.

Can't make it to a tanning salon anymore? Pecan by user Luckee Bains gives you a strong tan (without going too far) and applies a textured filter. You can tap to remove the grain, but I prefer it with the added graininess. This one has a strong summer feel, and it's a lot safer and less messy than trying to use bronzer.

Gender-swaps aren't just for rebooted movies and comic books. Snapchat's My Twin filter showed me what it would be like if I had a female twin, or had been any good at drag. There's a little blush, wavy long hair that basically extends my own locks and that hazy softening filter on my skin. Fun for a laugh at the very least.

Want to present a tripped-out front without suggesting you've actually done anything illegal? User Zara Shapiro's Rainbow Glasses filter slaps on a pair of wild shades on your face, with multi-colored lenses of their own that suggest you're looking to get a little loopier than usual. If you're able to go to the beach, these would be a strong fit with a swimsuit.

If you've always wanted a giant moustache, Snapchat's Mustaches filter is perfect for that makeover.You can even use it with pets, to see what your cat or dog would look like if they spontaneously sprouted some extra upper lip hair. It's definitely one of the goofier options on this list of best Snapchat filters, but still worthy of applause.

Some of the best Snapchat filters knock most of the image to black and white, but then add some color elements on top, to give them a strong emphasis. That's what we've got here where you can select one of many neon colored pairs of horns. I picked Pink because they've got a nice electric touch. Other other color options included are white, lime green, magenta, orange and light blue.

Many use Snapchat to show how draining life is at the very moment, and Snapchat's Distortion is one of the best Snapchat filters for this occasion. It practically melted my face against the corners of the screen, as if I was Slimer from Ghostbusters, or just a victim of tragic summer humidity. The added monochromatic tweaks give it a rotoscoped quality reminiscent of Waking Life.

As much as I wish I could grow this beard, I think this pretty darn good filter is best for those looking to embrace their inner motorbike gang member. And if there are any ZZ Top fans using Snapchat (there's gotta be one, right?) this filter's for them. Also, squint to see the reflections of what appears to be an outdoor restaurant in the lenses of these "fashion sunglasses."

The definition of a hipster varies from person to person, and especially across generations, but this Snapchat filter won favor with me for its hexagonal sunglasses, impressively textured yellow toque hat and the guts to go with the septum piercing, which has gained some ground as a fashionable tweak, but is still not exactly mainstream. The shine on the leather jacket is also appreciated.

From controlling the color tones, to adjusting exposure and brightness, to rotating and straightening a photo, it has everything you need for lighting or color fixes. It also contains 74 filters, including a Fusion feature that lets you mix tools, filters, and textures to create your own personal look. Into frames? Afterlight has a whopping 128 to choose from, boasting a perfect pairing with Instagram.

Over the past few years, VSCO Cam has become a highly popular photo editing app for mobile. While it does boast a wider set of editing tools than most other editing apps, its main claim to fame is its filters.

These filters have a softer, more authentic look that resembles real film, compared to the over-saturated looks of many Instagram filters. Plus, it's great for when you need to edit a photo on the fly. Simply upload the photo to VSCO Cam, slap on one of the great filters -- I used C1 below -- and call it a day. (There are more filters available for purchase, too.)

Called out by Bustle for taking "food pictures to some next level gorgeous," Foodie uses more than 30 filters and other editing features to turn what might otherwise be a humdrum snack into a visual feast.

Finally, its Clarity filter is what The Wall Street Journal's Kevin Sintumuang calls its "secret sauce -- it adds pro-camera crispness to almost any shot." I'd have to agree -- just check out how it enhanced this photo of my dog.

Mextures is one of the more advanced apps on this list -- and its crown jewel is layer-based editing. That allows users to stack different adjustment layers on top of each other, moving and editing them individually, allowing for nearly limitless creativity. You can also apply multiple filters, textures, and blending models to the same photo to create a really unique look. If you find an editing formula you really like, you can save it to apply to other photos later, or even share it with your friends.
eebf2c3492