High School Trig teacher lets me off a week of homework is I get this

mg

Dec 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/1/98
Hi,

My high school trig teacher said she'd let me off homework for a week
and still get to keep my "A" average if I can get this. Need a map of a
town, or the country showing the town. In Switzerland, the Canton of
Bern, the village is named Meikirch pop.about 1,500.

Can anybody here help me out? Please Santa, bring me that map!!

Russell Graef

houghi

Dec 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/1/98

Try some Swiss newsgroup. Maybe someone knows a site.
Go to the local tourist-office. Maybe they have a brochure.
Go to the local bookshop. Maby they have maps or books with maps.

houghi - delete one houghi from the return address
--
> If you reply, please do not post in HTML or MIME.
> I CAN read it, but I will not react.
> Keep Usenet a tidy place, just like your neighborhood.
http://www.ping.be/houghi/nohtml/ on how to turn HTML off.

Steve Coughlan

Dec 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/2/98

mg wrote in message <366459A3...@tusco.net>...

>Hi,
>
>My high school trig teacher said she'd let me off homework for a week
>and still get to keep my "A" average if I can get this. Need a map of a
>town, or the country showing the town. In Switzerland, the Canton of
>Bern, the village is named Meikirch pop.about 1,500.
>
>Can anybody here help me out? Please Santa, bring me that map!!
>
>Russell Graef

If it helps, Meikirch is about 15 minutes North of the centre of Berne, so
it sounds like a suburb of the capital.

Steve
coug...@spin.net.au