New Braces Fetish Website. www.bracesgirls.com

bart

Apr 24, 2003, 8:27:18 PM4/24/03
This site is good too! It has nothing but pictures of girls with braces and
retainers, cartoons too. If you are looking for nude girls with braces and
retainers this is the place to go to!

I was able to enter bracesgirls.com using the same password I got for
bracesteens.com.

p a ramsden

Apr 29, 2003, 7:10:41 AM4/29/03
www.freenetpass.com is free and has a few braces sites
www.adultcheck.com has some too, this one charges.

--P--

bart

May 1, 2003, 1:35:30 AM5/1/03
P is right the freenetpass ones I checked out for free (still had to use a
credit card though and have to cancel or get charged I think). Not bad
pics...but I don't regret joining bracesteens.com as there are WAY more
pics, better ones at that and movies too. I didn't bother with adultcheck
as most of those pics I have seen using my password from bracesteens.com.

I also found this website with nude girls with braces and retainers:

http://www.tooteen.com/braces/index.html

Bart

"p a ramsden" <p.a.r...@durham.ac.uk> wrote in message

GayBrace

May 3, 2003, 9:27:30 AM5/3/03
Hi
does anyone know if a similar site showing male models exists?

Would be grateful for any info, thanks

malebraceslover

Phill Ramsden

May 5, 2003, 3:50:05 PM5/5/03
www.teenswithbraces.com has finally gotten their act together and is also
worth looking at (sorry only girls tho.)

-=P=-

paolo.b...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2014, 1:16:58 PM1/18/14
Babes With Braces actually explores this topic in their article "Braces Fetish – What Is It And Do You Have One?" which you can see here: http://babeswithbraces.com/index.cfm?do=post.view&postId=149