Re: 🔫🔫🔫⏰ POTENTIAL CLOCK TOWER SHOOTER ALERT! ⏰🔫🔫🔫 The sadistic, psychotic, racist, democracy-hating, white-supremacist who suspiciously sounds a lot like neal warren AKA greg hall taking a break from the stormfront discussion boards to tail transgendered people around on usenet posting as "Klown Scheißefreude (X-Complaints-To: abuse@blocknews.net) 🤡🎪<klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com>🎪🤡" begging DESPERATELY for transwomen to use his restroom instead of the "non-hawt" manly transmen that are already using "his" men's room without his permission when he's not making public criminal threats of bodily harm to others and unconvincingly ranting that all of his hijinx are a gold standard example of "sanity" 🔫🔫🔫⏰ POTENTIAL CLOCK TOWER SHOOTER ALERT! ⏰🔫🔫🔫❄ Snowflake ❄❄ Snowflake ❄❄ Snowflake ❄❄ Snowflake ❄❄ Snowflake ❄❄ Snowflake ❄❄ Snowflake ❄❄ Snowflake ❄❄ Snowflake ❄❄ Snowflake ❄❄ Snowfl

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

May 28, 2020, 2:35:26 PM5/28/20
On Thu, 28 May 2020 05:02:06 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The sadistic,
ab...@blocknews.net)
🤡🎪<klaus.schade...@gmail.com>🎪🤡" begging
DESPERATELY for transwomen to use his restroom instead of the
"non-hawt" manly transmen that are already using "his" men's room
without his permission when he's not making public criminal threats of
bodily harm to others and unconvincingly ranting that all of his hijinx
are a gold standard example of "sanity" determined that the following
was of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it
with us in <s0avcf5gihqd3vrvs...@4ax.com>:

https://blocknews.net/terms.html

FORBIDDEN ACTIVITIES

Blocknews.net has a zero-tolerance policy for the following activities, performing any of them will cause permanent suspension of your posting ability, or loss of your account. These activities include, but are not limited to:

- Trolling: Harassing or annoying other newsgroup users repeatedly.

- Posting Illegal Content: Posting anything that is not legal in the United States.

- Posting Off-Topic: Posting something that does not belong in that newsgroup, as indicated by its charter or FAQ.

- Crossposting: Posting the same article to more than three newsgroups is prohibited. The article posted must be on-topic for each group.

- Hate/Race related inflammatory content: Posting inflammatory content or promoting discrimi✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

nation or hate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual preferences or any other basis.

- Defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing posts: Defamatory, libelous, threatening or provoking confrontation with another party, causing fear for personal safety. Posting anyone's personal information such as phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers, etc. without that person's prior consent also falls under this category.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡OnThu,28May202006:30:16-0500(CDT),trotsky<gms...@email.com>
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡wrote:
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡RogerBlake<rogb...@iname.invalid>Wroteinmessage:r
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡Thefactis.Thatyou.Really.Havenofriggingidea.Whethermasks
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡are"workingtofightthe(chinkychowChina)virus".More.Andmore.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡Peoplearerefusing.Towearthem.Goodforthem.Fuckyou.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡Goodpoint"RogerBlake"theanonyfuck.TheU.S.alreadylookslikethe
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡assholeoftheworldwith100kdeaths,whynotgoforthegusto?
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡YoumeanlikeEuro-trashhavedonewith170,429deaths?
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/geographical-distribution-2019-ncov-cases
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

...and all they were really doing was celebrating their freedoms and ignoring scientific medical advice.

:-[

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 28, 2020, 2:51:20 PM5/28/20
On Thu, 28 May 2020 13:35:20 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
<ro...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>TheU.S.alreadylookslikethe
>??????????????????????assholeoftheworldwith100kdeaths,whynotgoforthegusto?
>???????????YoumeanlikeEuro-trashhavedonewith170,429deaths?
>???????????https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/geographical-distribution-2019-ncov-cases
>
>...and all they were really doing was celebrating their freedoms and ignoring scientific medical advice.

It must be Trump's fault, then!

[chuckle]