Freemasonry and Mary Shelley

Offramp

Jan 28, 2011, 12:43:15 AM1/28/11
I suppose we all know that Percy Bysshe Shelley wrote a gothicky
horror novel called St Irvyne; or, The Rosicrucian, and that he was
certainly a sympathizer with Rosicrucian thought. In fact he was
parodied in Nightmare Abbey.

But let's talk about his second wife for a minute. I want to share
with you here at alt.freemasonry a completely original discovery I
have made about Mary Shelley's novel Frankenstein; or, The Modern
Prometheus.
This novel is set in, of all the towns in Europe, Ingolstadt. The name
of the doctor is formed from Franken, meaning free, and Stein meaning
stone.
Ingolstadt was the birthplace of the Illuminati.

Say no more, sunshine! Say no more!!

David Simpson

Jan 28, 2011, 7:12:41 AM1/28/11
On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 21:43:15 -0800 (PST), Offramp
<alane...@gmail.com> typed:

That's a good idea since you have actually said nothing.
--
Regards
David Simpson

Aaron

Jan 28, 2011, 8:54:47 AM1/28/11
On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 21:43:15 -0800 (PST), Offramp
<alane...@gmail.com> wrote:

You did not really say anything.

Mary Shelly began writing Frankenstein in 1816, about thirty years
after the Illuminati were disbanded and arrested. Outside of paranoid
conspiracy theories, the Illuminati only existed from 1776 to 1785,
and were formed to promote the replacement of despotic monarchies with
democratic republics. According to Mary Shelley’s introduction to the
1831 edition of "Frankenstein," the novel "Frankenstein" was inspired
by the experiments of the 18th-century natural philosopher and poet
Erasmus Darwin, who was said to have animated dead matter.

slic...@thearmy.tit

Jan 28, 2011, 11:16:54 AM1/28/11
wrote:

>I suppose we all know that Percy Bysshe Shelley wrote a gothicky

Try Patterson, N.J., idiot.

Offramp

Jan 28, 2011, 1:53:44 PM1/28/11

Thank you for your comnnts and I think I may have jumped the gun!

Pakistan Cricket Scam

Jan 28, 2011, 2:51:19 PM1/28/11
Offramp wrote:

He's lying.

--
"Entire units of the Metropolitan Police and the Flying Squad and the
drug squad were Freemasons. They all, in the end, were sent to prison.

Martin Short on BBC Newsnight 19/03/01

Offramp

Jan 28, 2011, 3:06:00 PM1/28/11
On Jan 28, 4:16 pm, slickl...@thearmy.tit wrote:

> Try Patterson, N.J., idiot.

I looked up Patterson on Wikipedia but I could see no connection.
I thank you for your interest, however.

Aaron

Jan 28, 2011, 4:42:29 PM1/28/11

That is a meaningless comment. Since everything I said is easily
verifiable fact, how could anyone know which parts of reality you
reject?

mike....@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2016, 6:09:58 PM8/30/16
Unless the whole idea that the Illuminati were disbanded and arrested was a feint, while they continued their operations undercover. Erasmus Darwin was also a very high-ranking Freemason, as was his son, and of course his grandson became the father of Darwinian evolution, a Freemasonic theory if ever there was one.

lresponsabil

Mar 1, 2023, 7:25:34 PM3/1/23
WHY WOULD YOU BE DISCOURAGED BY THESE IDIOTS? THIS GIFT WASN'T GIVEN TO THEM...THEY WILL ALWAYS STAY STUPID AND FOOLISHLY
ARROGANT

lresponsabil

Mar 1, 2023, 7:27:28 PM3/1/23
YES...NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. IT'S ALL TRUE!