13 September - birthday information

Roger Bell_West

Sep 13, 2023, 4:25:04 AM9/13/23
And as the sands of Time are being washed by the tide of Eternity, it's
time to decide whether it's kinder on coloured fabrics than our usual
brand... it's time to wish a happy birthday to The Squoire, Lord of the
Village, on September 13th.

Firedrake R
Email me if you want to be on the Birthday List, or to be removed from it.

Melo...@icebaymals.co.uk

Sep 13, 2023, 5:03:39 AM9/13/23
Huge Birthday greets to you Squoire

Melody