Portable Doir

Melo...@icebaymals.co.uk

Apr 8, 2023, 6:47:13 AM4/8/23
We have just watched The Portable Door on Sky cinema and thought it was exce=
llent :) anyone else caught it?=20

Melody

Sent from my iPhone=

Melo...@icebaymals.co.uk

Apr 8, 2023, 3:02:50 PM4/8/23

If anyone is in touch with The Squoire please give him my regards =
=F0=9F=98=8A=20

The Portable Door (see? I can spell it correctly) was an eye opener for =
me. I have recently discovered that I have aphantasia so don=E2=80=99t =
see pictures in my head.
This has never affected me or so I thought but when I see a film of a =
book I have read it is truly amazing =F0=9F=98=8A Loved the book =
obviously but really enjoyed the film

XXX