9 April - birthday information

Roger Bell_West

Apr 9, 2021, 4:15:26 AMApr 9
Today is the 9th of April. and as the golf ball of Time rolls down the
rabbit hole of Destiny and the half-eaten Mars Bar of Fate melts in the
forgotten pocket of my new cricket whites... it's John Leith, village
austringer and defender of the Dowager Duchess' website's birthday.
Happy birthday!

Firedrake R
Email me if you want to be on the Birthday List, or to be removed from it.

Harry Payne

Apr 9, 2021, 6:10:52 PMApr 9
Roger Bell_West wrote on 09/04/2021 09:15:
> Today is the 9th of April. and as the golf ball of Time rolls down the
> rabbit hole of Destiny and the half-eaten Mars Bar of Fate melts in the
> forgotten pocket of my new cricket whites... it's John Leith, village
> austringer and defender of the Dowager Duchess' website's birthday.
> Happy birthday!

Many Happy Returns, Mr. Austringer.
--
The Miller