Re: Examples of current platforms/architectures where sizeof(void*) >

Kerr-Mudd, John

Sep 9, 2021, 12:55:33 PM9/9/21
On Thu, 9 Sep 2021 12:40:13 -0400
James Kuyper <james...@alumni.caltech.edu> wrote:

> On 9/9/21 12:13 PM, Miste...@stubborn.uk wrote:
> > On Thu, 9 Sep 2021 14:47:12 +0300
> > Paavo Helde <myfir...@osa.pri.ee> wrote:
> >> 09.09.2021 11:54 Miste...@stubborn.uk kirjutas:

alt.book.pratchett is now about Make & C compilers?

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

James Kuyper

Sep 9, 2021, 1:57:13 PM9/9/21
For reasons that I have not yet managed to track down, messages that I
intend to post to other groups using Mozilla Thunderbird on Ubuntu Linux
sometimes get posted to alt.books.pratchett instead. The only clue I
have so far is that these messages only get misdirected to
alt.books.pratchett, and not to any other group, and that a.b.p is the
last newsgroup in the list of newsgroups that I'm subscribed to (which
isn't in any particular order).

Kerr-Mudd, John

Sep 10, 2021, 3:22:01 PM9/10/21
On Thu, 9 Sep 2021 13:57:10 -0400
Most Peculiar.

Obref: the Speaking Tubes that Mr Hugo "uses".