The passing of Az, Aramanth Dawe :(

Aaron D

Apr 7, 2023, 10:42:26 PM4/7/23
I do not know if anyone still follows ABML on here; the following is
from https://www.facebook.com/aramanth posted by her daughter. It is
from two different FB posts.

Aaron :(

Aramanth Dawe
March 31 at 9:36 PM
·
This is Ishtar Dawe speaking on mama's behalf
She passed away this morning. Being pronounced dead just after 8am.
Please give us all some time while we get everything in order
I was with her the whole time so she wasn't alone.

This is Ishtar, to explain the cause of death for those concerned
Mum experienced a sudden cardiac episode at 7am after calling me for
help suddenly. Paramedics did their best for the following hour however
she was unresponsive to all the interventions they attempted, and was
pronounced deceased just after 8am
Everyone did their best and there was truly nothing more that could have
been done in the moment to help her
She was 59 and extremely well loved. I will make a post when her funeral
arrangements have been organised for anyone who would like to attend,
and will attempt to livestream it for people unable to be with us in person.

--
I'm glad my Mom named me Aaron,
That's what everybody calls me.

Hemidemisemideity of Anonymous Eponymity
Patron Saint of Hair Color Changing
Currently: Silver, because all the cool kids have silver hair.
Holder of a provisional pedant licens/ce
(limited to the area of physical sciens/ce)
Member of ABMLNCSC - Base singer, very base
"Mommy, make daddy stop singing".

I dye my hair so much my driver's license
has a color wheel. Nancy Mura

Megan

Apr 8, 2023, 9:40:56 PM4/8/23
On 4/7/23 7:42 PM, Aaron D wrote:
> I do not know if anyone still follows ABML on here; the following is
> from https://www.facebook.com/aramanth posted by her daughter. It is
> from two different FB posts.
>
> Aaron :(
>

> Aramanth Dawe
> March 31 at 9:36 PM
>   ·
> This is Ishtar Dawe speaking on mama's behalf
> She passed away this morning. Being pronounced dead just after 8am.
> Please give us all some time while we get everything in order
> I was with her the whole time so she wasn't alone.
>

> This is Ishtar, to explain the cause of death for those concerned
> Mum experienced a sudden cardiac episode at 7am after calling me for
> help suddenly. Paramedics did their best for the following hour
> however she was unresponsive to all the interventions they attempted,
> and was pronounced deceased just after 8am
> Everyone did their best and there was truly nothing more that could
> have been done in the moment to help her
> She was 59 and extremely well loved. I will make a post when her
> funeral arrangements have been organised for anyone who would like to
> attend, and will attempt to livestream it for people unable to be with
> us in person.

Thank you for passing on the information, Aaron. That's rather awful
news, but I'm glad I do know it. :(

--
Megan
Journeyperson Dancing Barbarian