Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

About "Planet of the Apes" (face slap!)

閲覧: 0 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

a425couple

未読、
2022/04/11 17:11:112022/04/11
To:
About "Planet of the Apes" (face slap!)

It was loosely based on the 1963 French novel
La Planète des Singes by Pierre Boulle.
"Planet of the Apes" is a 1968 American science fiction film
directed by Franklin J. Schaffner and stared Charlton Heston
and Roddy McDowall.
Interesting, 5 movies and a television series.

A wise acre just posted on the Heinlein FB group,

"I've wondered why, in the original Ape movie, Heston never
looked at the night sky and saw the moon. Surely that would
have tipped him off sooner."

--- Because movie makers can control and direct and
channel our thoughts? !

Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

未読、
2022/04/11 17:27:482022/04/11
To:
a425couple <a425c...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:OP05K.213128$OT%
7.9...@fx07.iad:
My favorite answer:

"The moon blasted out of orbit on September 13, 1999."

(The script writers basically ignored the issue by throwing in a
random line by one of the astronauts about there being no moon.
Otherwise, the big reveal at the end would have been s small bit of
trivia at hte beginning.)

--
Terry Austin

Lynn:
(May 2019 total for people arrested for entering the United States
illegally is over 132,000 for just the southwest border.)

Vacation photos from Iceland:

Joe Pfeiffer

未読、
2022/04/13 22:56:112022/04/13
To:
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha <taus...@gmail.com> writes:

> My favorite answer:
>
> "The moon blasted out of orbit on September 13, 1999."
>
> (The script writers basically ignored the issue by throwing in a
> random line by one of the astronauts about there being no moon.
> Otherwise, the big reveal at the end would have been s small bit of
> trivia at hte beginning.)

I didn't (frankly, still don't) remember that. But.... did they provide
any explanation for there not being a moon any more? Or is the humorous
answer at the beginning of your post really all we've got?

Ninapenda Jibini

未読、
2022/04/16 1:50:232022/04/16
To:
Joe Pfeiffer <pfei...@cs.nmsu.edu> wrote in

> Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha <taus...@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>> My favorite answer:
>>
>> "The moon blasted out of orbit on September 13, 1999."
>>
>> (The script writers basically ignored the issue by throwing in
>> a random line by one of the astronauts about there being no
>> moon. Otherwise, the big reveal at the end would have been s
>> small bit of trivia at hte beginning.)
>
> I didn't (frankly, still don't) remember that. But.... did they
> provide any explanation for there not being a moon any more?

They did not. That was the point.

--
Terry Austin

Lynn: