Fucken Lawyers are Idiots

ibi001

May 21, 2008, 3:43:07 AM5/21/08
this is my message to all lawyers...Your fucken idiots... I tryed to get a lawyer to take my case...
and he fucken refused....was afraid to get involved...those fucken lawyer assholes.... what pimps...
the biggest pimps in our society.....are fucken lawyers.....
we have to change the laws...to get the fucken judges and lawyers away from the law....
wake up usa... the fucken laws...what a joke...fucken lawyers ....what a joke....
judges have too many powers.... we have to strip them of their authority..those assholes...
let the average citizen back in the law, not the fucken lawyers....like only they know the law...
the only thing they know is fucken money.... money first.... I was fucked by a lawyer...out of thousands...
do u thjink they care... not 1 fucken bit... the fucken courts...if u have money...u rule...that is the
fucken truth....please somebody... support me out there.... i need your help.... the fucken lawyers
are idiots...the fucken judges are idiots... the supreme court are all fuck ups...they interpret the laws...
hahahahahah... that is a joke... they wouldn't know a fucken good law from a bad law....
the fucken contracts leave everything out.... so the average guy gets fucked if u don't have a
lawyer.... let's rewrite the fucken laws for the average citizen...not for the fucken lawyers to have
their own opinions and interpretations..... the fucken judge telling u cannot defend yourself...because
u have no law degree...what an asshole...did they ever tell the fucken jugde about common sense...
which we have had for thousands of years.... get the fucken judges off the bench and let them
do a decent one day's work.... those asshole... yes I am bitter...bitter that I was screwed by a
contract which I should never have signed... and this happens thousands of times a day all
across America...this should not happen... people taken for a ride ...for what...to make a fucken
lawyer rich.... please read this and weep.... get involved.. change the fucken laws already.....