Asshole Lawyers stick u in the ASS

ibi001

May 13, 2008, 2:57:12 PM5/13/08
Hello everybody....I am here to tell my story to you...I got fucked by my investment partner's lawyer.... My credit rating
is fucked....I got fucked in the end.... I am sure u have a story to tell also about being fucked by a high priced lawyer...
In the end my credit rating got fucked....I signed a contract that the fucken lawyer knew was a piece of shit..
but he let me sign it anyway....so I am pissed off at my investment buddy asshole and the lawyer who sat in
on the transaction.... I asked my investment buddy if he was there to protect my interests, and he said yes...
but he was lying his fucken ass off.... I hate fucken liars...People who take u for a fucken ride...and the
fucken lawyers let them do it.... The fucken contracts should have wording that says: don't sign this
fucken contract in big bold bold bold black letters: or you will be liable for what is written on the fucken contract...
we need this wording on contracts, but the fucken governemnt won't let the asshjoles put this wording
on the contracts, because the fucken lawyers would not have a job.... so please... read this email again
and again and again...it will save u thousands of dollars and many many fucken headaches....I am
bitter because I was fucked in a real estate deal.... I will tell u the full story if u send me you email
address....Please go to my site and see the story and how to avoid getting fucked in the ass....
and lose your credit rating..and have the fucken bill collectors keep calling u for paying their fucken
miss worded contract.... you have been warned.... and yet we still let the same laws and the same fucken lawyers
operate.... Even the fucken Congressman and Senators know what the fuck is going on...yet they
pass no laws stopping this shit....and I mean it is shit.... go to my site to see some fun happening....
at least u won't get fucked by me.....
http://www.globalwhp.com/ImageDeploy/

I plan to put up my story there later today..... Have a good day....