Personality Test

Joey Alexis

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
Take this short personality test and figure out your score!!

1. When do you feel your best?
(a) In the morning
(b) During the afternoon and early evening
(c) Late at night
2. You usually walk
(a) fairly fast, with long steps
(b) fairly fast, but with short, quick steps
(c) less fast, head up, looking the world in the face
(d) less fast, head down
(e) very slowly
3. When talking to people, you
(a) stand with your arms folded
(b) have your hands clasped
(c) have one or both your hands on your hips
(d) touch or push the person to whom you are talking
(e) play with your ear, touch your chin, or smooth your hair
4. When relaxing, you sit with
(a) your knees bent and your legs neatly side by side
(b) your legs crossed
(c) your legs stretched out or straight
(d) with one leg curled under you
5. When something really amuses you, you react with:
(a) a big, appreciative laugh
(b) a laugh, but not a loud one
(c) a quiet chuckle
(e) a sheepish smile
6. When you go to a party or social gathering, you
(a) make a loud entrance so everyone notices you
(b) make a quiet entrance, looking around for someone you know
(c) make quietest possible entrance and try to stay unnoticed
7. You are working hard, concentrating hard. You are interrupted. Do
you:
(a) welcome the break
(b) feel extremely irritated
(c) vary between these two extremes
8. Which of the following colors do you like most?
(a) red or orange
(b) black
(c) yellow or light blue
(d) green
(e) dark blue or purple
(f) white
(g) brown or gray
9. When you are in bed at night, in those last few moments before going
to sleep, do you lie:
(a) stretched out on your back
(b) stretched out face down on your stomach
(c) on your side, slightly curled
(d) with your head on one arm
(e) with your head under the covers
10. You often dream that you are
(a) falling
(b) fighting or struggling
(c) searching for something or somebody
(d) flying or floating
(e) You usually have a dreamless sleep
(f) You're dreams are always pleasant
POINTS:
1. (a) 2
(b) 4
(c) 6
2. (a) 6
(b) 4
(c) 7
(d) 2
(e) 1
3. (a) 4
(b) 2
(c) 5
(d) 7
(e) 6
4. (a) 4
(b) 6
(c) 2
(d) 1
5. (a) 6
(b) 4
(c) 3
(d) 5
(e) 2
6. (a) 6
(b) 4
(c) 2
7. (a) 6
(b) 2
(c) 4
8. (a) 6
(b) 7
(c) 5
(d) 4
(e) 3
(f) 2
(g) 1
9. (a) 7
(b) 6
(c) 4
(d) 2
(e) 1
10. (a) 4
(b) 2
(c) 3
(d) 5
(e) 6
(f) 1
Add the total number of points.

OVER 60 POINTS:
Others see you as someone they should "handle with care." You are seen as
vain, self-centered, and extremely dominant. Others may admire you and wish
they could be more like you, but they don't always trust you and hesitate to
become too deeply involved with you.

FROM 51 TO 60 POINTS:
Your friends see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive
personality; a natural leader, quick to make decisions (though not always
the right ones). They see you as bold and venturesome, someone who will try
an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you
radiate.

FROM 41 TO 50 POINTS:
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always
interesting; someone who is constantly the center of attention, but
sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to your head. They see you also
as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who will cheer them up and
help them out.

FROM 31 TO 40 POINTS:
Other people see you as sensible, cautious, careful, and practical. They
see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes
friends too quickly or too easily, but someone who is extremely loyal to the
friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who
really get to know you realize that it takes a lot to shake your
trust in your friends, but, equally, that it takes you a long time to get
over it if that trust is broken.

FROM 21 TO 30 POINTS:
Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy. They see you as very, very
cautious and extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder. It would really
surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the
moment. They expect you to examine everything carefully from every side and
then, usually decide against it. They think this reaction on your part is
caused partly by your careful nature and partly by laziness.

UNDER 21 POINTS:
People think you are shy, nervous, and indecisive, someone who needs to be
looked after, who always wants someone else to make the decisions and who
doesn't want to get involved with anyone or anything. They see you as a
worrier, who sees problems that don't exist. Some people think you're
boring. Only the people who know you well know that.

Patrick Kolen

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
*grin* 46....

Seems about right, although i am more like (31-40) group really....

Patrick, Personal Cheesehead.

Madame Cherie

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
Try 41, on the button. But I see things in the 31 to 40 points that
fit, too.

--
Madame Cherie

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Katie

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
46

--
katie
--------------

Alchemist

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
43

Bite me! Please.

--
Alchemist

Joey Alexis <JJ...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

Katie

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
Katie reaches over and tenderly lifts the hair from Stephen's neck and
purring low and soft in his ear "Take that!" As she latches onto his neck
and sucking, sucking, sucking leaves the biggest hickey he has ever had in
his life. "Explain that!" she chortles as she scampers off laughing.
Stephen tries to jump to his feet to run after her and trips on his face
because someone had tied his shoe strings together while he was trying to
come up for air as he was in shock at the suddenness of it all. He
struggles manfully to maintain his composure while the entire crowd at the
bar was Yes, Yes, Laughing their asses off!
Think he'll be back?

Alchemist wrote in message ...

>43
>
>Bite me! Please.
>
>--
>Alchemist

Tinkerbell Truscott

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
I got 52!

--
June
Supreme Sex Goddess of alt.bogus.group and alt.off-topic.

Joey Alexis

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99

I got 41 also.

Joey Alexis

Pamela

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99

Joey Alexis <JJ...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

> Take this short personality test and figure out your score!!

36 pts...

--
Pamela
AFGS Porchite

Kel

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
>*grin* 46....

Hey, Patrick, we got the same score! :-)
~~Kel~~
"If you can't laugh at yourself, make fun of other people."~ Bobby Slayton
ICQ#: 17075597

Queen Onna

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
"Joey Alexis" <JJ...@prodigy.net> wrote:

:Take this short personality test and figure out your score!!

:
: 1. When do you feel your best?

After mastur... hey! Its not a choice! Well, when do I do it.. umm.. dammit.
none of the above.

: 2. You usually walk

Forward. Backwards if I'm drunk. ... Dammit, none of them.

: 3. When talking to people, you

Shout really loud in case they're deaf. :o)

: 4. When relaxing, you sit with

a beer in one hand and Bumpy in the other..

: 5. When something really amuses you, you react with:

A smirk.

: 6. When you go to a party or social gathering, you

Trip over the rug, fart on my way down and lay there all night, figuring its not
worth getting up.

: 7. You are working hard, concentrating hard. You are interrupted. Do
:you:

I hump his leg in thanks for interupting me. J/k.. I go down on him. =)

: 8. Which of the following colors do you like most?

Clear.

: 9. When you are in bed at night, in those last few moments before going

:to sleep, do you lie:

Well, only if I really want to sleep with him. "Of course I love you honey.. Of
course I'm on the pill."

: 10. You often dream that you are

Sleeping. I'm a boring person.

: POINTS:

Lets see.. none of the above, none of the above.. none of the above..

:Add the total number of points.

ZERO!

:UNDER 21 POINTS:

:People think you are shy, nervous, and indecisive, someone who needs to be
:looked after, who always wants someone else to make the decisions and who
:doesn't want to get involved with anyone or anything. They see you as a
:worrier, who sees problems that don't exist. Some people think you're
:boring. Only the people who know you well know that.

:

Doh!
Ok, so I'll take the test for real =) Next post, coming up =)

--Onna, the silly.

++++
Onna, Chew Toy Queen of OINK
Innocent, Sweet (Sex) Kitten
Mistress of the Catnip
Exotic Dancer at Pamela's Bogus Bar!

Queen Onna

Katie

Oct 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/10/99
I'm well adjusted! MUHHAAAHHHAAA!!!!
katie

Katie wrote in message <3J4M3.3855$q91.3...@eagle.america.net>...
>46
>
>--
>katie
>--------------

Someone

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
Joey Alexis wrote

<Take this short personality test and figure out your
score!!>

ok :)

< 1. When do you feel your best?>

(c) Late at night

< 2. You usually walk>

(c) less fast, head up, looking the world in
the face

< 3. When talking to people, you>

(d) touch or push the person to whom you are
talking

< 4. When relaxing, you sit with>

(c) your legs stretched out or straight

< 5. When something really amuses you, you react with:>

(a) a big, appreciative laugh

< 6. When you go to a party or social gathering, you>

(b) make a quiet entrance, looking around for
someone you know

< 7. You are working hard, concentrating hard. You are
interrupted. Do
you:>

(c) vary between these two extremes

< 8. Which of the following colors do you like most?>

(a) red or orange
(b) black

(f) white

< 9. When you are in bed at night, in those last few
moments before going
to sleep, do you lie:>

(c) on your side, slightly curled

< 10. You often dream that you are>

(f) You're dreams are always pleasant

< POINTS:

1. (c) 6
2. (c) 7
3. (d) 7
4. (c) 2
5. (a) 6
6. (b) 4
7. (c) 4

8. (a) 6
(b) 7

(f) 2
9. (c) 4
10. (f) 1>
===================

56 total points

<FROM 51 TO 60 POINTS:
Your friends see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather
impulsive
personality; a natural leader, quick to make decisions
(though not always
the right ones). They see you as bold and venturesome,
someone who will try
an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of
the excitement you
radiate.>

right on the head actually!

Enchantra

Someone

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
ok dammit i read everyone elses response to this
now.......am i going to be the one with the highest damned
score like i did on that damned sanity test?

Queen Onna wrote in message
<380125ec...@news.unt.edu>...
"Joey Alexis" <JJ...@prodigy.net> wrote:

34 points. And it is me to a T.

:FROM 31 TO 40 POINTS:

:Other people see you as sensible, cautious, careful, and
practical. They
:see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a
person who makes
:friends too quickly or too easily, but someone who is
extremely loyal to the
:friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in
return. Those who
:really get to know you realize that it takes a lot to shake
your
:trust in your friends, but, equally, that it takes you a
long time to get
:over it if that trust is broken.

Brandon

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
hey, I got a 49!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Strages Ursa
da Bear

--------------
The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn
are composed entirely of lost airline luggage.
-- Mark Russell

Joey Alexis wrote in message
<7tp8bs$49gq$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>...

Admiral Posieden

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
Pammy you changed you tag and 36 is you. :)

Pamela wrote:

> Joey Alexis <JJ...@prodigy.net> wrote in message
>

> > Take this short personality test and figure out your score!!
>

> 36 pts...
>
> --
> Pamela
> AFGS Porchite
> Owner and operator of Bogusia Bar
> Co-High Priestess of the Temple of Shallow Humor
> Corrupter of the Chaste, Innocent, and Virginal

--
...Admiral Posieden...
Navy of Right
Member of the Joint Chiefs
Male Chauvinist Pig Society: Off-Topic
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Park/8512/oink.html
With a New Sub-Chapter in Off Topic!
ICQ #1064972 MSN Messenger: Posieden

Admiral Posieden

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
47 damn I am a nice guy

Katie

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
Just like I'm well-adjusted! LOL
katie

Admiral Posieden <"kid neptune"@hotmail.com> > wrote in message
<38021C00...@hotmail.com>...

Pamela

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99

> Pammy you changed you tag and 36 is you. :)

Well...not so sure about the cautious and sensible part anymore. Heh.

--
Pamela

LITTLEPJoo

Oct 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/11/99
I got a 41.
PJ

PEPSIgal

Oct 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/13/99
LOL
I didnt see the original post in this thread. I couldnt help but wonder if
the test was to see if you have a personality or not :)

Rayvyn

2037...@g.bdc.ac.uk

Feb 21, 2017, 6:55:06 AM2/21/17
WASTE OF TIME (: