Dirt Jumping DeLuXe

1 view

SaInT LoBo

Jul 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/13/99

Hey ya'll...
I'm from a town near Lubbock Texas and I have a small field behind my house
full of dirt...
I have a little front-end loader John-Deere Tractor...I'm going to start
building dirt jumps etc.
I've been jumping them with my four-wheeler...
I'm looking for a good dirt jumping bike...preferably GT and under $400...I
hate one piece cranks...and I like lots of spokes and thick tires...I live near
a trailer park and I like to street race the mexicans on their home-made
bikes...anyone know a fast, strong, good looking dirt jumping bike?
from GT or Haro?
Thanks
Charlie
P.S. Please E-mail me back!!!

getkorn

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
if i was u id buy a haro supra dlx
In article <19990713000435...@ng-fw1.aol.com>,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

SaInT LoBo

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
oh or from S&M
whats a good S&M model?

Street Guy

Jul 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/17/99
sain...@aol.com (SaInT LoBo) wrote:

>oh or from S&M
>whats a good S&M model?

A regualr dirt bike with 3-pc or a NG if you plan to do street

It's not the bike that makes the man its the man that makes himself or something like that...

SkyLab,Chemical Brothers,Boymerang, Orbital, FSOL And PhoTek RULE!

"That movie has warped my fragile little mind"-Eric Cartman SP:BLU
Viva La Resistance!

jobi...@gmail.com

May 18, 2016, 3:18:43 AM5/18/16
Bro, a Malayalam film is looking for Dirt Jumpers. You interested?