Re: Jesus loves you

1 view

lordofal...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2022, 12:36:48 AM7/21/22
On 30 Jun 2003 17:20:07 -0700, hey...@swbell.net (J.R.) wrote:

>das...@wayne.edu (david asman) wrote in message news:<2ec86b72.03062...@posting.google.com>...
>> rbwi...@mybluelight.com (Robert Winn) wrote in message news:<a3e03753.03062...@posting.google.com>...

>> > Well, as I recall, some of the staff of the abortion clinic were
>> > charged with giving false evidence. What you might want to do is just
>> > put the name of the abortion clinic in your internet browser and see
>> > what happens. Other than that I am afraid I cannot help you much.
>> > Robert B. winn
>>

>> Gee I could do that, but since I'm not the one who brought the story
>> up I don't really care. I would think you would care for your own
>> integrity more than that. Hell you seem to care about it more than
>> killing little children. . .
>>
>> Dave
>
>No. Robert loves killing little children more than anything else.
>It may have been the first phrase that he heard after his failed
>abortion.

Several horses have manes chopped off at student-run farm in
Philadelphia

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/several-horses-have-manes-chopped-off-at-student-run-farm-in-philadelphia/ar-AAZNlSg?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=390301b7750a4fd7bba2afa9a343f129

The Philadelphia School District wants to find the person responsible
for chopping off the manes from several horses at a student-run farm
in the city's Roxborough neighborhood.

Without their manes, horses can't swat away flies that mount to their
long faces. Matt Petrillo reports.