Dearth of posts - Out of steam?

Rod

Jul 24, 2010, 3:49:26 PM7/24/10
Please Teach! Can I be the Hot Fog monitor this week or is skool REALLY
out.

Had Lamiel in this week, but return was by diesel 'cos Bittern was
"unavailable". :-)

No pickies 'cos I missed it. It being late - again!

Dyno

Rusty Hinge

Jul 25, 2010, 1:23:23 AM7/25/10
Rod wrote:

> Please Teach! Can I be the Hot Fog monitor this week or is skool REALLY
> out.

Minotaurs are disbanded for the duration. See your teechur before
Reggie's Station on the first day of the Michaelmess Term.

Bring apple.

> Had Lamiel in this week, but return was by diesel 'cos Bittern was
> "unavailable". :-)

Do one line.

But a long one.

> No pickies 'cos I missed it. It being late - again!

IRTA 'no pickles' and it molished just as many scents.

Grup moribound, simly.

Dearth, where is thy thing?

Where is thy Thick Tory?

--