DustyMouthFarter: "...people are going to be...sorry I ever knew them"

Anonymous

Jan 4, 2019, 3:59:33 AM1/4/19
Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char Jackson

DuckStools Cook is TOTALLY DELUSIONAL and INSANE.

This feeble dork is the same asswipe who is in the fabled van pic,
standing buckle kneed next to the rusted out piece of junk, barley
able to straighten out his bony fingers into a peace sign, and yet
we're to believe this ShitTard LUSER is part of some grand scheme to
buy gas station with $100,000, and then give it away to some enemy or
other to "teach them a lesson"?

Duh?

What are we missing, kiddies?

THIS is what's missing. This Jerk-O is TOTALLY NUTS!

Just how many damn enemies does this awipe have? Every F'kn day he's
complaining about some new enemy or other.

You'd think that dropping dox would get boring after a few years or
so. But, no, this awipe has been doing it almost at least two
decades. That's a lot of enemies.

How do we spell P-A-R-A-N-O-I-A, children?

(Somebody call the guys with the large leather jackets with the
straps across the front.)

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns9F8EE29E9F3A9HHI2948AJD832%40no%3E

https://tinyurl.com/yatctuu3

Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Re: Eagle might like this too!
From: Dustin <bughunte...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 02:09:15 GMT

Doubt do I sense? You once doubted we had you too. :)

I'll give you a little more information to clear up any lingering
doubt. Approx 2 weeks ago, we performed a small test; it cost under
100k. We now own outright a small corner gas station.

We have *absolutely* no idea what to do with it. We got it by calling
in the previous owners debts, because one of us didn't like the guy.
None of us have any interest in a gas station. We'll likely give it
back to the original owner debt free; as we think he's learned his
lesson. Yes, we were offered the debt on his house morgage after the
bank ran one of us thru. [g]. We declined on it. David, dude, really..
Money is opening doors for me.

Some people are going to be very very sorry I ever knew them... LOL!

I won't get into those specifics, and I don't exactly agree 100% with
what we did to return the favor, but it was legal and it was an
experiment and well, we had to pick something.

The economy is bad, banks/private lenders will talk if you got green.

Anonymous

Jan 4, 2019, 5:11:53 AM1/4/19