"If the feds ever do come...I will shoot...at least 3 of them..."

Anonymous

Apr 4, 2019, 7:05:05 PM4/4/19
Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char Jackson (and others)

+++++++
Raid admits he is Dustin Cook

As for who the fuck I am, I'm Dustin Formally Raid/Slam. Co Founder of HHI.
Or, in other words, Your fucking G0D, son.

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=+%3CXnsA1CB95FE2BED9C9X238BHEUFHHI5RJ791%40unknown.org%3E
+++++++

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!original/alt.comp.virus/IPo6aWtaWpg/ONujOQHBDwYJ

From: Raid Slam (soho20N...@hotmail.com.invalid)
Subject: Re: Irok virus?
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus
Date: 2000/03/31

In article <se7ptp...@corp.supernews.com>, "Kadabra"
<ab...@fuschia.com> wrote:
>Hey Raid,
>
>Let me ask you a question...

Hmm. This should be interesting.

>How is it that you can remain so calm and visible while others
>are mounting a legal case for your arrest? To an outsider, it
>looks like you WANT to get arrested. I can't believe this is the
>case. What's the scoop?

Because their is nothing to mount against me legally. I didn't
spread the irok virus, and their is no proof claiming otherwise.
I'm sure if there was, somebody would have said so by now. :)

And besides, I do not care about the threats of arrest. Arresting
me for writing a computer program. Sheesh.

>IMHO, from everything I have seen, I would think the heat is
>going up... Are you going to start shooting or something when
>the feds arrive?

If the feds ever do come to my home to fuck with me, I will shoot
atleast 3 of them dead before they get me.

>One more...
>
>What in the fuck happened to you to make you so angry?

I'd rather not comment.

Regards,
Raid [SLAM]
******
Anon Coward's "Anthology of a Psychopath"

Nomen Nescio

Apr 4, 2019, 8:50:04 PM4/4/19