Today Under.the.Dome.Season.1.torrent

am...@mccarragher.com

Apr 1, 2014, 4:31:05 PM4/1/14

Feb 21, 2020, 11:17:27 AM2/21/20

Mar 17, 2020, 7:34:12 AM3/17/20
On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 1:31:05 PM UTC-7, am...@mccarragher.com wrote:

Mar 17, 2020, 8:34:26 PM3/17/20

Mar 18, 2020, 3:07:04 AM3/18/20

Mar 22, 2020, 11:41:30 AM3/22/20
On 3/18/2020 3:07 AM, ~misfit~ wrote:
> On 18/03/2020 1:24 pm, Sid Elbow wrote:
>> On 3/17/2020 7:34 AM, sk35...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 1:31:05 PM UTC-7, am...@mccarragher.com
>>> wrote:
>>>> Today  Under.the.Dome.Season.1.torrent
>>>
>>> o you have season 2 and season 3?
>>>

>> 6 years later?
>
> Did you miss the "April 1"?
>
> ;)

Hi Shaun

I didn't, but I couldn't really see it as an April 1 prank.

Besides which, I'm bored.

(what about that F1?)

~misfit~

Mar 23, 2020, 8:02:09 AM3/23/20
On 23/03/2020 4:40 am, Sid Elbow wrote:
> On 3/18/2020 3:07 AM, ~misfit~ wrote:

>>> 6 years later?
>>
>> Did you miss the "April 1"?
>>
>> ;)
>
> Hi Shaun

Hi Sid, I hope you're well and looking after yourself.

> I didn't, but I couldn't really see it as an April 1 prank.

Me either, I just noticed it so.... You know. ;)

> Besides which, I'm bored.

Ditto.

>  (what about that F1?)

Yeah. I was saying (in another usenet group) even during practice that, as much as I wanted to
watch the races, the season shouldn't go ahead. I mean they thought they'd get away with a
traveling circus of a thousand people (from various countries) going to 6 continents and more than
20 cities during what was obviously going to be a pandemic?

I said that the AUS race wouldn't/shouldn't go ahead weeks before FOM pulled the plug at the last
minute. Money beats brains most times these days.

Sid Elbow

Mar 23, 2020, 11:50:28 AM3/23/20
On 3/23/2020 8:02 AM, ~misfit~ wrote:

> Hi Sid, I hope you're well and looking after yourself.

As best I can - I'm in a high risk group on both age and health counts
but .... you gotta eat.

You?

> I said that the AUS race wouldn't/shouldn't go ahead weeks before FOM
> pulled the plug at the last minute. Money beats brains most times these
> days.

It was interesting to see who would win out but I don't think the money
side could have prevailed this time. Just wasn't on.

The IOC are trying the same thing (money beats brains) but I think they
are kidding themselves. Canada has already announced they won't be
sending any athletes and I expect many other nations will do the same.

(If you reply, maybe we should take it offline .... are you at the same
email address? I am).

~misfit~

Mar 24, 2020, 1:50:46 AM3/24/20
On 24/03/2020 4:10 am, Sid Elbow wrote:
> On 3/23/2020 8:02 AM, ~misfit~ wrote:
>
>> Hi Sid, I hope you're well and looking after yourself.
>

> As best I can - I'm in a high risk group on both age and health counts but .... you gotta eat.
>
> You?

Basically as above my friend.

>> I said that the AUS race wouldn't/shouldn't go ahead weeks before FOM pulled the plug at the last
>> minute. Money beats brains most times these days.
>
> It was interesting to see who would win out but I don't think the money side could have prevailed
> this time. Just wasn't on.
>
> The IOC are trying the same thing (money beats brains) but I think they are kidding themselves.
> Canada has already announced they won't be sending any athletes and I expect many other nations
> will do the same.

Agreed.

> (If you reply, maybe we should take it offline .... are you at the same email address? I am).

I am but having changed computers a few times (and pop3-ing my emails) I couldn't find yours. I
know, backups... ;)

Cheers,

marygl...@gmail.com

May 19, 2020, 5:52:59 PM5/19/20
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 2:31:05 AM UTC+6, am...@mccarragher.com wrote:
> Today Under.the.Dome.Season.1.torrent

please give me the season 2

~misfit~

May 19, 2020, 11:05:04 PM5/19/20

arslan...@gmail.com

May 29, 2020, 12:22:34 PM5/29/20
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 1:31:05 AM UTC+5, am...@mccarragher.com wrote:
> Today Under.the.Dome.Season.1.torrent

Thanks for sharing

Bast

Dec 19, 2020, 7:49:47 AM12/19/20

~misfit~ wrote:
> On 20/05/2020 9:52 am, marygl...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 2:31:05 AM UTC+6, am...@mccarragher.com
>> wrote:
>>> Today Under.the.Dome.Season.1.torrent
>>
>> please give me the season 2
>
> https://rarbg.to/torrent/4sc81tq

Sadly registrations are closed,,,,,,any help getting on there ?

MsMadDog000

May 11, 2023, 5:37:00 PM5/11/23
wo just amazing the comunity is just getting bigger nd bigger have fun be kind nd thank you for all the hard work!!!!!