(Snitch!) 2010: "We know who you are, where you live, where you work, (to) contact employer"

Nomen Nescio

Apr 4, 2019, 6:45:04 PM4/4/19
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!original/alt.privacy.spyware/96sqt98Kkog/hN9qsT-wzocJ

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.spyware
Subject: Re: remove it downloaded 01-24-10
From: Dustin Cook <bughunte...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 03:32:37 GMT

"The Real Truth MVP" <t...@void.com> wrote in
news:4b5e32f2$0$2578$8826...@blocknews.net:

> It's obvious to me by all these questions that you are still trying to
> figure out how my software works and why it works so well and fast.

I don't think so Christopher, unlike yourself, I can code... I have years
of code to back that claim up, just in case you wanted to bother. Your
batch file is simple as frak to figure out; along with everything else
you ripped off and cobbled together as "remove it".

> The reason it does not work for you on XP home is because of PEBKAC
> you are a dumb idiot. tskill works on win 2000 and above. Tskill is

Umm, no. The reason it does not work on XP Home is due to the fact XP
Home is missing required support dlls; which are not present in windows
2000 either, and which you don't (as of yesterday anyway) provide with
your stolen batch file. TsKill is provided with windows XP professional
edition for a reason. What was that you were saying about PEBKAC? :)

> not included as part of windows 2000 so my software adds it. That is
> what makes Remove-it compatible with Windows 2000. I did that on

Umm, no. Again, see above. process.exe from Christopher Peacock (a decent
coder unlike yourself) is what allows you compatability with windows
2000. It's why you had to include it. You don't even really know what the
script you stole does. Do you need another refresher in rot13 code?
*grin*.

> purpose because the real thief Stuart who stole my program years ago
> is too stupid to figure that out. That is why mine works on 2000 and

Christopher, your little dance of invincibility is almost over... We know
who you are, where you live, where you work; everything anybody needs to
serve papers and contact your employer anytime we feel like.

I'm not sure yet, as I haven't contacted your higher ups; but I think I
might inquire about an ethics code your supposed to be following in order
to keep your job... I'm pretty sure stealing others property and hosting
fake pornographic material as you presently are violates those.

Christopher, as proof that I am not bluffing you; Here is the individual
that I will follow up with regarding you if you keep going for too much
longer. I'm really tired of it, and I have no moral issue with causing
you financial hardship, even in these hard times.

Danny Aviles
Danny....@LMCO.xxxx.nospam
661-572-xxxx

I xxxx'd it on purpose. I am really hoping you see this for what it is,
and don't press your luck and test me further.

> his does not. He could only steal the bat file contents and not
> everything else because tskill and other files were hidden. STOP
> trying to figure out my program you are not smart enough to do so.

Hidden in what possible way? You didn't include them initially. And you
were told along time ago why tskill doesn't work on XP Home. I guess you
just wanted to be laughed at.. again..

Seriously tho, I'm getting tired of the tit for tat across usenet. I'm
fixing to reach out and smite your stupid ass.

--
"Is there anything in Guul Draz that doesn't suck the life out of you?"
-

Anonymous

Apr 4, 2019, 7:05:05 PM4/4/19