Dustin Cook aka Diesel - Monster Outs Innocent Woman As Whore In Sex Group

Nomen Nescio

Apr 4, 2019, 12:10:04 PM4/4/19
Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char Jackson

First -
Here he blames his mama for the outing.

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3C1177049921.967091.231860%40d57g2000hsg.googlegroups.com%3E
or
https://tinyurl.com/ybv3oetv
or
https://preview.tinyurl.com/ybv3oetv

From: Dustin Cook <bughunte...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.spyware,alt.comp.virus,alt.comp.anti-virus,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Offtopic Derailed thread- my response to Rhonda's admission of trolling Re: Dustin Cook author of BugShit doesn't recognize AUK awards!
Date: 19 Apr 2007 23:18:42 -0700

On Apr 19, 1:06 pm, "Rhonda Lea Kirk" <rhon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh God. Not that again.
>
> "It wasn't me. My mother did it."

What an ignorant person you are. Didn't you try to blame me for the
alt.sex post due to the way the word your was used? Hmm. Well, if
you'll re-read the posts that my mom did in fact make, you'll find her
style of writing isn't the same as mine. I know, I know, you don't
care about the facts, but I thought i'd mention it anyway. I find your
ignorance amusing.
> You're a keeper, 4Q.

Your a dumb shit, Rhonda

- End -

BUT...!
He later posts:
"As for the infamous alt.sex post, I apologized on numerous occasions for it
having being made in the first place. She's ignored that and continued to
focus on how evil of a person I must be."

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns9A337E26165FHHI2948AJD832%4069.28.186.121%3E

He also explains in this post WHY he did it. Wanna bet it was someone
else's fault - even though *he* did it?

Yeah, we kinda know DuckShit by now, don't we, kiddies?
===================
Now ain't that a GREAT example of this ALL AMERICAN
VXr/HACKER MAN'S integrity* ?

*Noun: Integrity
"The common honesty and integrity of men of the cloth";
or
"they admired his scrupulous professional integrity

(The above definition was for DuckTurd's benefit.
I don't want him to feel left out of the conversation
simply because he doesn't know what we we're talking
about.)
===============
FINALLY! THE PROMISED "OUTING" POST!

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns9834D15A4F515AHDHDF8W728A78HE%4069.28.186.121%3E
or
https://tinyurl.com/d2f8ken
or
https://preview.tinyurl.com/d2f8ken

Newsgroups: alt.sex
Subject: Rhonda Lea Kirk; For a good fuck!
From: The Gremlin <nob...@Gremlinspad.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 00:34:38 GMT

266 Hollow Road Skillman, NJ 08558 fax: (866)
849-3296 mobile: (386) 847-0186

If your in my neighborhood, Give me a call or stop by!

Couples are always welcome
====================
The woman's grandmother died in '08 and
the woman sold house. My posting the addy
isn't adding to the problem.

Confirmation of the above fact is here:

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3C5vfrkmF1mba5cU3%40mid.individual.net%3E

Well, another - FINALLY - Here the woman discusses his
dangerously hateful act.

http://www.spywarebanter.co.uk/23650-re-does-your-computer-need-breath-fresh-air-10.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/3rr2f2d

You will notice in the post below that I had to annotate the writers
as to whom was speaking. That's because of the method of bold and
regular type used for such purpose by the Spywarebanter site. It
doesn't work too well with straight text.

You can check my accuracy by going to the site yourself.

Once you understand how the pig Raid/Dustin Cook acquired
the woman's personal information, you'll understand even
better what an untrustworthy brute this sociopath really
is.

Oh, yeah - one more digression -

Notice what the "God" poster says:
"Then perhaps you shouldn't pass off her address as your
own? Are you normally in the habit of using someone elses
address in your email signature?

Does word "Scum" come to mind when hearing the
name "Dustin Cook?)
==================
Old September 6th 06, 04:41 PM posted to
alt.usenet.kooks,alt.comp.virus,alt.comp.anti-virus,alt.os.windows-xp

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Default Dustin Cook:
Outer Filth, Big Ol' Bawling Baby & Sociopathic Liar Does
your computer need a breath of fresh air?
wrote:

The God of Odd Statements wrote:
Your cowardly froup-snecking hace been thwarted again. Your
posts definitely belong in the groups where you are
best-known (and a bunch of others where you'll certainly
become_ known), so they can all see the coward that you
are.

Dustin:
Unlike you, I don't see the point in crossposting offtopic
material to groups when several of them have repeatedly
asked us not too. You may call it whatever you like, I call
it respecting the group. alt.comp.virus is about viruses,
not trolls.

Rhonda:
If you had wanted to show respect for acv, Dustin, you'd
have quit looking for trouble. Instead, every time there's
a full moon, you come back asking for more.

Dustin:
I am very well known thanks, I don't need a few more usenet
posts to prove it. But I see no harm in them either.

The God of Odd Statements:
much you ****ed yourself, Dustbin, but you're going to find
out. After a few years of having your name blasted all over
usenet (and eventually the

Dustin:
hollow threats, heard similiar before in my vxer days.

Rhonda:
And now, you're no longer a vxer because if you break the
deal you made, you go to jail, right?

Dustin:
internet) as Someone Never To Be Trusted, you may find
yourself getting a bit lonely. The situation will not be
rectifiable except with those who have no net.connection or
net.awareness.

You think too much of yourself. And your trolling friends.
I'm a former vxer, trust isn't a problem for me. Now, if
you had any pull in various groups which I'm a member of, I
might show some concern. But, you don't. so....

Rhonda:
What pull do you have, Dustin?

The God of Odd Statements:
You're disliked by most even now, six years after you
reformed. Few people trust you, and quite a few enjoy
taking shots at you when the opportunity arises.

Yeah, that's a real nice sense of proportion you got there.
"Trolling = child molestation". Somehow, I think not.

Dustin:
A troll is as useless as a child molester, sorry, but thats
life. They like a child molester do nothing for the common
good. She's a worthless ****ant, like yourself and many of
your cross-posting nitwit friends. Nobody really cares what
happens to any of you.

The God of Odd Statements:
Anyone who can liken a usenet troll--a practical joker, at
the heart of it--to a child molester has something
seriously wrong with his thought process and his morality.

Dustin:
Too bad you suck at that, huh?

Hey, I don't use my mailing address, fax, cell etc as a
signature. Others probably shouldn't either.

The God of Odd Statements:
Well, not if they're writing to you, certainly.

Dustin:
But most people aren't looney enough to go posting the
personal contact information of others to the net.

The God of Odd Statements:
Then perhaps you shouldn't pass off her address as your
own? Are you normally in the habit of using someone elses
address in your email signature?

The God of Odd Statements:
Well, if she was visiting there at the time, it may have
just automatically been part of her email .sig, hmmmm? She
uses OE.

Dustin:
So she'd include a map even to the house, if she's just
visiting? Why include so much personal contact information
in an email signature in the first place?

Rhonda:
Dustin, I'm getting a little fed up with this. To reiterate
what you already know, because we discussed it in our
earliest email exchange:

In my business life, everyone uses Outlook and everyone
sends HTML mail. Everyone also uses a sig with their
complete contact details. To make things easier for some of
my contacts, I used to subscribe to a service called Plaxo.
Plaxo provides several different email signatures, and the
one you got is the one I used by default for everyone I
wrote to, because I had no reason to believe--at that
time--that you are a totally ****ed-up individual who would
out my personal information to the world at large.

Now I use plain text as the default, not because I got
scared but because the person I write to most often uses it
as well.

Many of the people I know online know where I live and how
to contact me in email, by phone, in person, and if they
don't, I'm happy to tell them, because I've made some good
friends here over the years. Not a one of them--even a
skydiver who was angry and crazy enough to stalk and harass
me because I refused his totally out-of-the-blue and
off-the-wall request for phone sex one day--has ever even
considered posting my address and telephone number or other
information that could potentially endanger me.

I still don't care. If someone shows up at the door, he
will be met with a shotgun, and the police will arrive
forthwith. It's not the consequences I'm concerned with so
much as the kind of mindset that would impel you to post
the information that was given you to you privately.
Obviously, you intend that I should come to harm in one way
or another, because there is no other reason for you to
post information that would allow a crazy person to find
me.

And it is this aspect of your personality--detected nearly
a year ago by the KMonster when I was not even posting to
usenet--that makes you a perfect study specimen for auk.

Finally, you know that I'm living at my grandmother's home
right now, because I told you so. That doesn't make it my
permanent, legal residence.

So you're no ordinary sociopath. Big whoop.

Your just one ****ed in the head individual, and I simply
don't have the time to waste.

projection

You really need to get some help, Dustin. Look in the
yellow pages under "looney bin."

- --
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Phcdre nó Delaunay

Anonymous

Apr 4, 2019, 12:55:04 PM4/4/19