Well, Linda Rondstadt Was Fat And Ugly To Begin With

Evil Eric Holder, Black Racist

Oct 28, 2010, 5:39:40 AM10/28/10
But through near-constant dieting and cosmetic intervention, she
became reasonably attractive. Love her music; hate her politics. In
recent years, people who came to her concerts were treated to her
left-wing diatribes rather than music. On TV talk shows, even some
black guests became annoyed with her gender whine: "As a Latino woman,
I deeply resent blah, blah, blah ..." And now in the twilight years,
she has become a fat blob again. What comes in round, goes out round.

globular

Oct 29, 2010, 9:29:27 AM10/29/10

You should look at the pictures in The Capitol Years CDs.

Mr. M

Oct 29, 2010, 9:59:18 AM10/29/10

I've always been amazed by the way Linda Ronstadt lost so much weight
in the late 70s for awhile. Even in her ypung days she never looked
like she was built to be skater. She must have done nothing but skate
and starve for 6 months
.

http://www.uulyrics.com/music/linda-ronstadt/album-living-in-the-usa/

Mason Barge

Oct 29, 2010, 11:12:13 AM10/29/10
On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:39:40 GMT, MusicSoothes@SavageBeast. (Evil Eric
Holder, Black Racist) wrote:

>But through near-constant dieting and cosmetic intervention, she
>became reasonably attractive.

Are you kidding? She was gorgeous when she was a youngster. Half the
young men in America were drooling over a picture of her in a bikini
published in Time.

Of course she dated Jerry Brown. What a waste.

Evil Eric Holder, Black Racist

Oct 29, 2010, 11:26:44 AM10/29/10
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:12:13 -0400, Mason Barge <mason...@gmail.com>
wrote:

No, no, no, I'm talking about before she became a celeb. Fat,
pimples, and even her features looked different.

She was already a star and had her cosmetic makeovers by the time she
dated Moonbeam.

shawn

Oct 29, 2010, 12:28:46 PM10/29/10
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:26:44 GMT, NoBullshitTolerated@here. (Evil Eric
Holder, Black Racist) wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:12:13 -0400, Mason Barge <mason...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:39:40 GMT, MusicSoothes@SavageBeast. (Evil Eric
>>Holder, Black Racist) wrote:
>>
>>>But through near-constant dieting and cosmetic intervention, she
>>>became reasonably attractive.
>>
>>Are you kidding? She was gorgeous when she was a youngster. Half the
>>young men in America were drooling over a picture of her in a bikini
>>published in Time.
>>
>>Of course she dated Jerry Brown. What a waste.
>
>No, no, no, I'm talking about before she became a celeb. Fat,
>pimples, and even her features looked different.
>
>She was already a star and had her cosmetic makeovers by the time she
>dated Moonbeam.

Couldn't find any pictures of her before she was a star in a quick
look through Google images. I did find a number of images of her as
she is now (or at least in 2009.) I wouldn't recognize her if I saw
her on the street and it's not just the weight gain (supposedly from a
thyroid issue) or age. Her face looks different now. Not sure what it
is but she definitely looks different.

Dano

Oct 29, 2010, 12:38:35 PM10/29/10

"shawn" <nanof...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Nonsense. She's 64 years old and obviously has a weight problem. So what?

We have become so obsessed with looks it's truly pathetic. How absolutely
ridiculous. Some age well...others not so well. We'll all suffer the
ravages of age...or not. You can always die young and look good in the
coffin.

Mason Barge

Oct 29, 2010, 3:33:04 PM10/29/10

Did anyone see Jessica Simpson on the finale of Project Runway? She's
become a blimp.

Mason Barge

Oct 29, 2010, 3:36:04 PM10/29/10
Holder, Black Racist) wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:12:13 -0400, Mason Barge <mason...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:39:40 GMT, MusicSoothes@SavageBeast. (Evil Eric
>>Holder, Black Racist) wrote:
>>
>>>But through near-constant dieting and cosmetic intervention, she
>>>became reasonably attractive.
>>
>>Are you kidding? She was gorgeous when she was a youngster. Half the
>>young men in America were drooling over a picture of her in a bikini
>>published in Time.
>>
>>Of course she dated Jerry Brown. What a waste.
>
>No, no, no, I'm talking about before she became a celeb. Fat,
>pimples, and even her features looked different.
>
>She was already a star and had her cosmetic makeovers by the time she
>dated Moonbeam.

The earliest pictures I can find of her are in the Stone Poneys days, when
she looked pretty good.

But even granted that she may have been a chubby teen, it just goes to
show that the most beautiful women in the world are fat girls who lose
weight. Linda Rondstadt could not have been *half* as ugly as Kate
Winslet when she was a teen.

shawn

Oct 29, 2010, 4:08:47 PM10/29/10
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:38:35 -0400, "Dano" <janea...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Nonsense right back at you. I know she's elderly and I know very well
how that can change someone's looks. I also understand that she has a
weight problem. I stand by the statement I made that even taking those
two things into account she doesn't really look like the same person.
There are many actors (male and female) that have gained weight as
they hit their 50s/60s/70s. Yet I can still easily identify them and
point out features that are the same from pictures taken when they
were much younger.

Now you can disagree with me and say that she's looks the same
(ignoring the age and weight difference.) That's valid as it's just
your opinion. Going off on some discussion about weight and age gain
and how people have issues with that isn't germane to the discussion.
I don't care about the fact that she's older or gained weight. (Other
than as a possible health concern. I'm well aware of the dangers of
being overweight especially as one gets older but it's her life not
mine. and her decisions won't impact mine other than taking a few
minutes to discuss them in some newsgroup.)

shawn

Oct 29, 2010, 4:12:16 PM10/29/10
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:33:04 -0400, Mason Barge <mason...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I sincerely doubt she's become a blimp. Otherwise we may see people
filming football games from her. :)

She's one of those people that seems to have issues with weight
similar to Oprah. She can lose the weight when she needs to but
without constant attention to her diet she seems to put on pounds
pretty quickly. I haven't seen any pictures of her lately but it does
seem odd for her to get heavy (if she is) given that her career seems
to emphasize her looks. In that situation she may be hurting her
potential income if she gets outside of a healthy weight range (which
is well above the Hollywood ideal.)

shawn

Oct 29, 2010, 4:19:31 PM10/29/10
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:36:04 -0400, Mason Barge <mason...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:26:44 GMT, NoBullshitTolerated@here. (Evil Eric
>Holder, Black Racist) wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:12:13 -0400, Mason Barge <mason...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Are you kidding? She was gorgeous when she was a youngster. Half the
>>>young men in America were drooling over a picture of her in a bikini
>>>published in Time.
>>>
>>>Of course she dated Jerry Brown. What a waste.
>>
>>No, no, no, I'm talking about before she became a celeb. Fat,
>>pimples, and even her features looked different.
>>
>>She was already a star and had her cosmetic makeovers by the time she
>>dated Moonbeam.
>
>The earliest pictures I can find of her are in the Stone Poneys days, when
>she looked pretty good.
>
>But even granted that she may have been a chubby teen, it just goes to
>show that the most beautiful women in the world are fat girls who lose
>weight. Linda Rondstadt could not have been *half* as ugly as Kate
>Winslet when she was a teen.

You think she was ugly? I just saw a few pictures of her at her Royal
Albert Hall appearance so I guess she was around 16. She wasn't bad
looking. She was carrying a little bit of extra weight and didn't have
the same looks she does today, but if that teenager had the benefit of
the stylists that the adult has she would have looked quite nice. Not
as stunning as she does now but that's not unusual for someone to grow
into their looks as they become an adult.

tdciago

Oct 29, 2010, 4:41:23 PM10/29/10
On Oct 29, 3:33 pm, Mason Barge <masonba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did anyone see Jessica Simpson on the finale of Project Runway?  She's
> become a blimp.

She tends to show weight gain in her upper body, much like Renee
Zellweger. (Bridget Jones is top-heavy, but her legs still look
thin.) Jessica Simpson also often wears the wrong kinds of tops. The
neckline on that dress was awful for her. A v-neck would have
elongated her and prevented her bust from looking like a giant block.
She also had her hair pulled back, which was not flattering at all, as
her face definitely looked a little puffy. (This is why she
desperately needs to keep Ken Paves as her BFF.)

But nothing was as bad as the judges' decision. I swear Gretchen has
compromising photos of Nina and Michael.

Evil Eric Holder, Black Racist

Oct 29, 2010, 4:50:27 PM10/29/10
wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:26:44 GMT, NoBullshitTolerated@here. (Evil Eric
>Holder, Black Racist) wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:12:13 -0400, Mason Barge <mason...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Are you kidding? She was gorgeous when she was a youngster. Half the
>>>young men in America were drooling over a picture of her in a bikini
>>>published in Time.
>>>
>>>Of course she dated Jerry Brown. What a waste.
>>
>>No, no, no, I'm talking about before she became a celeb. Fat,
>>pimples, and even her features looked different.
>>
>>She was already a star and had her cosmetic makeovers by the time she
>>dated Moonbeam.
>
>The earliest pictures I can find of her are in the Stone Poneys days, when
>she looked pretty good.
>
>But even granted that she may have been a chubby teen, it just goes to
>show that the most beautiful women in the world are fat girls who lose
>weight. Linda Rondstadt could not have been *half* as ugly as Kate
>Winslet when she was a teen.

I recall several magazine articles around 1967 (age 21) when
"Different Drum" hit. They described her ugliness and obesity as a
child and young teen.

Professor Bubba

Oct 29, 2010, 5:02:04 PM10/29/10
In article <g1amc6lo064fppk8n...@4ax.com>, shawn
<nanof...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:38:35 -0400, "Dano" <janea...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:

> >Nonsense. She's 64 years old and obviously has a weight problem. So what?
>
> Nonsense right back at you. I know she's elderly

Jesus.

Obveeus

Oct 29, 2010, 5:08:54 PM10/29/10

"Professor Bubba" <bu...@nowhere.edu.invalid> wrote in message

Died young and seems to have maintained his looks much better than other
Walking Dead (shameless plug for AMC Sunday programming).

Anim8rFSK

Oct 29, 2010, 6:28:22 PM10/29/10
In article <291020101702047761%bu...@nowhere.edu.invalid>,
Professor Bubba <bu...@nowhere.edu.invalid> wrote:

LOL, yeah, that was my reaction.

--
"Please, I can't die, I've never kissed an Asian woman!"
Shego on "Shat My Dad Says"

shawn

Oct 29, 2010, 6:49:49 PM10/29/10

Sorry if that got under your skin. I was just responding to the tenor
of Dano's response and used that term because of that. Though..
when comparing her at 64 to her at 21 you have to admit that's some
difference.

Jesus Quintana

Oct 29, 2010, 7:02:48 PM10/29/10
Anim8rFSK wrote:
> In article<291020101702047761%bu...@nowhere.edu.invalid>,
> Professor Bubba<bu...@nowhere.edu.invalid> wrote:
>
>> In article<g1amc6lo064fppk8n...@4ax.com>, shawn
>> <nanof...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Nonsense right back at you. I know she's elderly
>>
>> Jesus.
>
> LOL, yeah, that was my reaction.

You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

record hunter

Oct 29, 2010, 8:25:11 PM10/29/10
On Oct 29, 12:38 pm, "Dano" <janeandd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "shawn" <nanoflo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 15:26:44 GMT, NoBullshitTolerated@here. (Evil Eric
> > Holder, Black Racist) wrote:

> >>No, no, no, I'm talking about before she became a celeb.  Fat,
> >>pimples, and even her features looked different.
>
> >>She was already a star and had her cosmetic makeovers by the time she
> >>dated Moonbeam.
>
> > Couldn't find any pictures of her before she was a star in a quick
> > look through Google images. I did find a number of images of her as
> > she is now (or at least in 2009.) I wouldn't recognize her if I saw
> > her on the street and it's not just the weight gain (supposedly from a
> > thyroid issue) or age. Her face looks different now. Not sure what it
> > is but she definitely looks different.
>
> Nonsense.  She's 64 years old and obviously has a weight problem.  So what?
>
> We have become so obsessed with looks it's truly pathetic.  How absolutely
> ridiculous.  Some age well...others not so well.  We'll all suffer the
> ravages of age...or not.  You can always die young and look good in the
> coffin.- Hide quoted text -

Linda has had an autoimmune thyroid disease for years now, and that's
why she's gained weight. Though being 64 has probably had some effect
as well. But so what. I'm surely not as thin as I was when I bought
HASTEN DOWN THE WIND, SIMPLE DREAMS, etc.

Dano

Oct 29, 2010, 9:32:58 PM10/29/10

"shawn" <nanof...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Mighty unusual isn't that? :/

Mason Barge

Oct 30, 2010, 9:17:24 AM10/30/10

She gained the weight in her 40's btw.

Have a look at Jessica Simpson, who is difficult to recognize. She can't
be much over 30, if that.

Mason Barge

Oct 30, 2010, 9:45:22 AM10/30/10

She had already started her weight loss program and makeover.

At Redroof Theater school when she was 12 or 13, she was so fat that they
nicknamed her "Blubber". She had dark hair and a unibrow. She wanted to
be an actress from early childhood. When she was about 14 or 15, she was
thrilled to receive a part in a production, but that was turned upside
down when she realized she had been cast as the fat ugly daughter of a
comic-villainess whom the lead male was trying to avoid marrying at all
costs. She realized that she got the part because she looked like the very
fat and unattrative woman playing her mother.

After that traumatizing incident, she immediately started a very serious
program of weight-loss and professional cosmetics (hair color, eyebrows,
makeup etc.).

She can still gain weight at the drop of a hat. I have seen paparazzi
pics of her when she's obese, so she goes through fairly rapid
fluctuations.

I'm really pulling for her to keep her weight within normal limits -- even
moderately overweight she is attractive enough to work. I think she's the
premier actress of her generation.

Mason Barge

Oct 30, 2010, 9:48:55 AM10/30/10
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:38:35 -0400, "Dano" <janea...@yahoo.com> wrote:

This *is* the entertainment industry we're talking about, right? Beautiful
people have always sold.

Mason Barge

Oct 30, 2010, 9:51:44 AM10/30/10

I couldn't even watch the final five minutes.

At least Michael C. had the pleasure of watching Amy return to work as a
seamstress for the more talented designers who were still there. Her
elimination was one of the priceless moments of the season.

Uni

Oct 30, 2010, 12:46:10 PM10/30/10
Evil Eric Holder, Black Racist wrote:

She needed to find decent song writers, other than steal what others
wrote!!!!

Uni :-)

Uni

Oct 30, 2010, 12:47:01 PM10/30/10

Him, too!!!

Uni ;-)

Dano

Oct 30, 2010, 12:50:50 PM10/30/10

"Mason Barge" <mason...@gmail.com> wrote in message

True but there aren't many 64 year old hotties around.

Dano

Oct 30, 2010, 12:52:30 PM10/30/10

"Uni" <no.e...@no.email.invalid> wrote in message
Sounds like someone is confused by the difference between singer and
songwriter.

Uni

Oct 30, 2010, 2:17:28 PM10/30/10

Dano, didn't you die recently, you know, from Hawaii Five-O?

Uni :-)

Dano

Oct 30, 2010, 3:21:35 PM10/30/10

"Uni" <no.e...@no.email.invalid> wrote in message

Nope. Different guy. Different spelling. I'm a bit younger...and much
better looking. Especially now. :-)

Uni

Oct 31, 2010, 6:58:09 PM10/31/10

I can tell!!!! :-)

Uni

Jim Rockford, P.I.

Nov 4, 2010, 11:28:47 PM11/4/10
On Oct 31, 4:58 pm, Uni <no.em...@no.email.invalid> wrote:
> Dano wrote:
>
> > "Uni" <no.em...@no.email.invalid> wrote in message

> >> Dano, didn't you die recently, you know, from Hawaii Five-O?
>
> >> Uni :-)
>
> > Nope.  Different guy.  Different spelling.  I'm a bit younger...and much
> > better looking.  Especially now.   :-)
>
> I can tell!!!! :-)
>
> Uni

Well, Jerry Brown won again! Good going!

Dano

Nov 3, 2010, 11:49:07 PM11/3/10

"Jim Rockford, P.I." <musico...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I doubt he could have done it without Meg.

Evil Eric Holder, Black Racist

Nov 5, 2010, 8:28:24 AM11/5/10
On Thu, 4 Nov 2010 20:28:47 -0700 (PDT), "Jim Rockford, P.I."
<musico...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 31, 4:58=A0pm, Uni <no.em...@no.email.invalid> wrote:
>> Dano wrote:
>>
>> > "Uni" <no.em...@no.email.invalid> wrote in message

> =A0In

>me
>an,
>ears,

>ound.

>> > Nope. =A0Different guy. =A0Different spelling. =A0I'm a bit younger...a=
>nd much
>> > better looking. =A0Especially now. =A0 :-)

>> I can tell!!!! :-)
>>
>> Uni
>
>Well, Jerry Brown won again! Good going!

Moonbeam's back in the saddle; can Lumpy Linda be far behind?

arrow...@gmail.com

May 9, 2020, 2:11:35 AM5/9/20
Linda Ronstadt you say has always been fat. Imagine that. Her politics are as fat as she is. While in Vegas she started running her mouth and we and several hundred got up and left. The next day she was replaced. Sing bitch just sing.