Leftist Commentators Erupt At Tom Brady For Not Wearing Mask Before And After Super Bowl Win

Ubiquitous

Feb 8, 2021, 8:05:49 PM2/8/21
Left-leaning political commentators and sports analysts complained on
Sunday that Tampa Bay Quarterback Tom Brady was not wearing a mask
before and after his team’s 31-9 blowout victory over Kansas City in
Super Bowl LV.

“Tom’s sustained success over the past 20-plus years is a testament to
his incredible drive and his meticulous approach to everything he
does,” John Burns, CEO of Brady’s TB12 health and wellness
organization, told the New York Post. “It’s that mindset that allows
him to keep going.”

“A huge star not wearing one at a major sporting event will be used by
conspiracists to persuade the ignorant not to wear a mask,” Louise
Mensch, who has been criticized for promoting conspiracy theories,
wrote on Twitter. “A truly good person who has any kind of a leadership
role considers mask-wearing vs mask-refusing as their example to the
masses. I have assumed the best and therefore assumed ignorance, not
malice, in Brady. But it was, no question, a big failure before the
biggest audience.”

“Considering everything happening in that stadium I doubt this actually
matters but a dude as famous as Tom Brady should just do the right
thing and wear a mask,” reporter David Kroman tweeted. “I think I have
to turn off this game. It’s making me angry.”

Democrat Jenna Wadsworth tweeted: “Obviously not @CDCgov guidelines
since @TomBrady ’s privileged, toxic masculinity is on full display
without a mask covering his smug face.”

Kamala Harris’s niece, who is causing ethics “optics issues” for the
Biden administration, wrote: “What’s Tom doing without a damn mask?”

Commentator Shannon Houser wrote: “Reason #million why I want anyone
but Tom Brady to win. Too good to wear a mask?”

“Ugh there are so many people in this crowd bc Florida is the worst and
the male host is wearing his mask wrong (classic) and Tom Brady is a
trash human and the Kansas City team has a racist name,” leftist
Brielle Villablanca tweeted. “Everything about this is truly terrible.”

The New York Post noted that Brady starts his intense training regime
every day at 5:30 a.m. when he begins consuming part of his specialized
diet. Brady’s schedule consists of strength training, football
workouts, relaxation time, and other stimulating activities.

Trainer Alex Guerrero has “micromanaged the athlete’s training schedule
months and even years in advance. An average day will begin early with
a pre-workout ‘deep force’ massage session with Guerrero,” the report
said. “It only lasts four minutes but targets 20 muscle groups for
around 20 seconds each. It helps prepare Brady’s body for an intense
workout, beginning with 40 minutes of resistance bands, to make muscles
more pliable, soft and resilient.”

“Caffeine is off the table,” the report added. “So is white flour,
white sugar, dairy products and anything with gluten. He steers clear
of veggies — tomatoes, eggplants, peppers, mushrooms — that could cause
inflammation. Everything has to be organic. Brady each day tries to
drink ‘a couple of hundred ounces’ of water, usually enhanced with
electrolytes.”

--
Trump won.