Bernie Lets Loose on 'Corporate Media' After Super Tuesday Stumble: 'This Campaign Has Been Compared to the Coronavirus’

Ubiquitous

Mar 5, 2020, 4:47:10 AM3/5/20
On the day after his Super Tuesday setback, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
is zeroing in on one entity which he believes was responsible for his
underwhelming performance — the media.

Speaking at a news conference in Burlington, VT on Wednesday, Sanders
sounded off on “some in the corporate media” — making reference to
CNN’s Michael Smerconish comparing the Sanders campaign to the
coronavirus, and former MSNBC host Chris Matthews likening the Sanders
campaign’s ascent to the rise of the Nazis.

“There’s not been a campaign, I think, that has been having to deal
with the kind of venom that we’re seeing from some in the corporate
media,” Sanders said. “This campaign has been compared to the
coronavirus on television. We have been described as the Nazi army
marching across France.”

The Vermont senator went on to rip the last debate — conducted by CBS —
for its lack of substance.

“The last debate that took place really was, I think, insulting to the
American people,” Sanders said. “It was a food fight. It was about who
could yell the loudest. That’s not what the American people want. They
want a serious debate on serious issues.”

--
Watching Democrats come up with schemes to "catch Trump" is like
watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.