test ignor

FPP

Mar 14, 2020, 10:32:17 AM3/14/20
TRUMP-O-METER
5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *Obama's decisions caused it.
0* -*- *People get better, just by sitting
around.
* |\ *Some of them go to work, but get
better.
* \ *Like a miracle, it will disappear.
* \ *Many of them are getting better.
* _\/ *We have it totally under control.
* * *It's going to be down to close to zero.

--
Donald Trump on COVID-19: "When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a
couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty

** The number of cases was up over 1,000 two weeks later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE9BXkQ-SRc