Execute airline executives!

1 view

Dänk 42Ø

Nov 30, 2016, 4:53:40 AM11/30/16
I'm reading about the story of the Brazilian football team who died in
a plane crash in Colombia, about 5 minutes before their scheduled
arrival at the airport.

Looking at the wreckage, there appears to be no fire, which strongly
suggests that there was no fuel when the plane crashed.

So the logical assumption is that the airline loaded the plane with
just enough fuel to make it to its destination under perfect weather
conditions. Fuel = Weight, which is why it is economical to load
the jet with just enough fuel to reach its destination. A little bit
more, just to cope with unpredictable variables such as headwinds, etc.

But they didn't load enough fuel to cover an unexpected headwind, so
the plane crashed five miles from the airport!

The pilot should have objected to this, but would have been fired for
doing so. So his boss should be held responsible. Scores of dead
people, and if the Brazilian/Colombian legal systems resemble that of
the USA, not only the greedy executives won't be punished, they will
get bonuses at taxpayer expense!

With the way things are going in this world, I think it's time to pull
the old guillotines off the shelf and put them to new use.

Fuck That Shit!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJ0xkLXZeE

Byker

Nov 30, 2016, 3:35:04 PM11/30/16
"Dänk 42Ø" wrote in message

> I'm reading about the story of the Brazilian football team who died in a
> plane crash in Colombia, about 5 minutes before their scheduled arrival at
> the airport.
>
> Looking at the wreckage, there appears to be no fire, which strongly
> suggests that there was no fuel when the plane crashed.
>
> So the logical assumption is that the airline loaded the plane with just
> enough fuel to make it to its destination under perfect weather
> conditions. Fuel = Weight, which is why it is economical to load the jet
> with just enough fuel to reach its destination. A little bit more, just
> to cope with unpredictable variables such as headwinds, etc.

LaMia, the Bolivian operator of the crashed plane, said on its website —
which has since become inaccessible — that its three BAE 146s had a maximum
range of around 2,965 kilometers. That's about the same as the distance
between Santa Cruz, Bolivia, and Medellin (2,960 km), the route the plane
was flying when it went down: http://tinyurl.com/zr92x5a
.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-38160713

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/29/americas/colombia-plane-crash-investigation/index.html