Wisdom of Great Leaders

Wild Coyote

Jul 22, 2004, 8:32:36 PM7/22/04
"I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to
his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He
who denies another this right makes a slave of himself to his present
opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it."
-- Thomas Paine, 1783

"Free speech exercised both individually and through a free press,
is a necessity in any country where people are themselves free."
-- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918

"The truth is found when men are free to pursue it."
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt, 1936

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell
people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell, 1945

"Any time we deny any citizen the full exercise of his
constitutional rights, we are weakening our own claim to them."
-- Dwight David Eisenhower, 1963

"What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists is not
that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant."
-- Robert F. Kennedy, 1964

"Go fuck yourself."
-- Dick Cheney, 2004

--
Still Howlin' at the Moon!

Wild Coyote
wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

Maak

Jul 22, 2004, 8:58:55 PM7/22/04
On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 19:32:36 -0500, Wild Coyote wrote
(in message <m1n0g05k5upa3cjgh...@4ax.com>):

"Pussy that is undraped and hanging out will make good men go blind."

--------John Ashcroft, 2002

"Tell them what they want to hear to justify what it is that we want to
do"
-----------George W. Bush. 2002, 3,4

"Not all shims were created equal, and when those shims are unequal they
do their utmost best to accuse others of being shims"

-------Maak.....today

--
Jon Barry
Baton Rouge, La

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Spider

Jul 23, 2004, 7:15:17 AM7/23/04
PorkProducts <pork_p...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> "We are fucked, you know." -- Wild Coyote

some are the fuckees and some are the fuckers
- Spider. 2004

Wild Coyote

Jul 23, 2004, 2:47:18 PM7/23/04
On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 19:58:55 -0500, Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com>
wrote:

"All shims are equal, just some are more equal then others."

--------Ripped right from Mr. Orwell.

Wild Coyote

Jul 23, 2004, 2:48:05 PM7/23/04

When it comes to politics we are all pretty much fuckees.

Maak

Jul 23, 2004, 3:45:01 PM7/23/04
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:47:18 -0500, Wild Coyote wrote
(in message <98n2g0h30gtb5a67q...@4ax.com>):

Well...you live and you learn...

Now, here is one from Mr. Kerry

"I have the middle class totally in my heart",

as he wrote the 6.3 million dollar personal check to enable him to
continue his last gasp attempt to win in Iowa.

How many middle class blokes are married to half billionaire women,
and how many of them have ever written any check for 6.3 million
whether it was personal or not.

I wonder if having the silver star, the distinguished flying cross,
and a couple of purple hearts would make me qualified to be president.
Would the Presidential Vietnamese Medal of Honor have helped also?
Just think..I could have been the candidate....hmmm...something to
think about...

Maak

Jul 23, 2004, 3:45:29 PM7/23/04
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:48:05 -0500, Wild Coyote wrote
(in message <ean2g0t2bt6vdnfav...@4ax.com>):

> From: Wild Coyote <Wild_...@TheZone.Net>
> Newsgroups: alt.bitch.pork

Speak for yourself..I am voting for Rudy...:)

Wild Coyote

Jul 23, 2004, 4:50:23 PM7/23/04
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:45:01 -0500, Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com>
wrote:

I would vote for you. A correction, a billionaire wife, thank you
George Bush.

Please do not denigrate what he did in Viet Nam. A hell of a lot more
then Bushy Boy did. Is that Girly Men?

Bushy Boy=Girly Man????

PP can we get a ruling here?

Maak

Jul 23, 2004, 5:22:50 PM7/23/04
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:50:23 -0500, Wild Coyote wrote
(in message <icu2g0pflfulren8q...@4ax.com>):

> I would vote for you. A correction, a billionaire wife, thank you
> George Bush.

I appreciate the vote...write me in...lol Bush has a billionaire wife?
But, Bush is not screaming that he has the middle class in his
heart...

> Please do not denigrate what he did in Viet Nam. A hell of a lot more
> then Bushy Boy did. Is that Girly Men?

I went there too, also got shot as did, hundreds of thousands of us,
and some of us got their ass killed...which neither of us did. I think
Kerry did right in the war..but he has made far too much of it. I have
seen many many who went who loved killing and they too got decorated.
Life at war has its bad people too.

The records lost in the fire at Ft. Benjamin Harrison were those of
the decorations...unless Kerry has the paperwork proof of those
decorations he also could be just talking and he has yet to produce
the paper.

> Bushy Boy=Girly Man????

Bush is beyond hope..and I cannot vote for him even if he had Cheney
with a luger to my throat...

Wild Coyote

Jul 23, 2004, 5:46:34 PM7/23/04
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:22:50 -0500, Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com>
wrote:

Kerry has people remember him receiving those medals unlike Bush who
cannot find anyone that remembers him serving in Alabama. I know
there are bad people in war, I want to know why Republicans seem to be
very astute at wrapping themselves in the red, white and blue on the
one hand and not serving on the other and in the process belittle or
criticize anyone who did serve, ala Max Cleland. That is my point.

The most important point is that Maak is a shim, always and forever.
It just is and you must accept it about yourself. It is time you came
out of the closet.

Spider

Jul 23, 2004, 5:46:26 PM7/23/04
Wild Coyote <Wild_...@TheZone.Net> wrote in

BOHICA

(bend over here it comes again)

Spidey

Maak

Jul 23, 2004, 5:47:06 PM7/23/04
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:46:34 -0500, Wild Coyote wrote
(in message <7f13g09majfduhpv5...@4ax.com>):

> From: Wild Coyote <Wild_...@TheZone.Net>
> Newsgroups: alt.bitch.pork

Closet...whoa...I still have a pic of you under the shim bar...meaning
I remember it quite well.

I agree Bush is about as bad as he can get, but he does salute better.
Based on that alone, he will get alot of votes, for appearance is the
better part of serving...

They all seem to like flags. I am wondering why flag dresses are not
selling like hot cakes.

Wild Coyote

Jul 23, 2004, 6:02:27 PM7/23/04
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:47:06 -0500, Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com>
wrote:

That is a very good question. I wish I had the answer. Eddie Izzard
says that you have to have a flag to conquer people. Without a flag
it just doesn't come across right.

Wild Coyote

Jul 23, 2004, 6:03:15 PM7/23/04

Yuppers, in other words. I know the government is behind me, I feel
them there many times.

Maak

Jul 23, 2004, 6:10:19 PM7/23/04
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:02:27 -0500, Wild Coyote wrote
(in message <ul23g0p09fhfpnehf...@4ax.com>):

This past week in every speech Bush has made he has stated how he is
the "peace" president. I about laugh myself under the table when he
does it.

When he says, "ask yourself whether or not Iraq is better off today or
before we went there", and I want to cry. I would imagine that each
and every iraqi widow would answer it quite well for him. We have the
numbers on how many Americans died so far over there..and they say it
is now over 900, how many iraqis died?

Well according to this source:

http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

over 13,000 of them. Now, if we are saving them why are we killing so
many of them? But, you have to admit...we have kicked shit out of them
killing them at the rate of 13 to each and everyone our
boys....lol...what the heck..our boys did not mind dieing for those
stats...but...sadly when the ones that do get home..there are no more
veteran's benefits...

For the man who desparately needs soldiers he has treated the returned
vet the worst of any President in the history of our country. Even
when I came back from Viet Nam and could not get a job I at least got
great VA benefits...not today.

Maak

Jul 23, 2004, 6:11:04 PM7/23/04
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:03:15 -0500, Wild Coyote wrote
(in message <tn23g0h6r1tfh905q...@4ax.com>):

> From: Wild Coyote <Wild_...@TheZone.Net>
> Newsgroups: alt.bitch.pork

I am voting for Rudy..he would not do that to me...:)

Wild Coyote

Jul 23, 2004, 6:26:08 PM7/23/04
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:10:19 -0500, Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com>
wrote:

That is very true.

Spider

Jul 23, 2004, 6:45:01 PM7/23/04
Wild Coyote <Wild_...@TheZone.Net> wrote in

ok, this conversation is going in a direction i am not...(eh hmmm)
comfortable with

Spider

Spider

Jul 23, 2004, 6:47:45 PM7/23/04
Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com> wrote in

show me a politician that won't do that to you and i will show you a
dead politician

to paraphrase one of my favorite admirals WWII, Bull Halsey

the only good politician is a dead politician.
-or-
by the time this election is over politics will only be spoken in
hell

Spidey

Spider

Jul 23, 2004, 6:49:58 PM7/23/04
Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com> wrote in

it isn't that Jr is "bad" it's that he is a simpleton texan prone to
starting wars over family fueds which is a completely southern trait.

Spider

grdog

Jul 23, 2004, 6:55:38 PM7/23/04

"Maak" <Maak...@whoppermail.com> wrote in message
He could have been a contender....he could have been a contender......

Maak

Jul 23, 2004, 8:26:24 PM7/23/04
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:47:45 -0500, Spider wrote
(in message <Xns952FA0AF9162...@216.148.227.77>):

lol..you might well be totally right...but there must have been one
good one somewhere?

Maak

Jul 23, 2004, 8:27:18 PM7/23/04
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:49:58 -0500, Spider wrote
(in message <Xns952FA10F71F1...@216.148.227.77>):

we are thinking much the same..an idiot is what I
heard...lol..hehe..but not all southerns are that way....

Maak

Jul 23, 2004, 8:27:54 PM7/23/04
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:55:38 -0500, grdog wrote
(in message <XeGdnYerDuU...@comcast.com>):

yeah...yeah...I wish I had thought of it earlier..but everybody I knew
had those same medals....they gave them out like candy.

Spider

Jul 23, 2004, 8:45:15 PM7/23/04
Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com> wrote in

clinton had to be the best president ever, he produced the best jokes
yet.

Spider

Spider

Jul 23, 2004, 8:46:29 PM7/23/04
Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com> wrote in

not all southerners are that way, but it IS a southern trait

Spider

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Spider

Jul 24, 2004, 9:36:50 AM7/24/04

> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 22:45:01 GMT, Spider <Clut...@Straws.com>

> Sure... we all know what "crawled up the water spout" really
means.

the damn song say s water spout NOT poop shoot

Spider, hrmph

Spider

Jul 24, 2004, 9:38:20 AM7/24/04

wrote:

> He's still doing it. Sent Sandy Berger into the national archives
> stuff his pants with top secret docs that made Berger and Clinton
look
> less than eager to catch bin laden. Still looking after that
"legacy"
> thing. And the joke is always on us.

to quote somene much wiser then me.....

yeeeehaaaaawww

Spidey

Sk1ppy

Jul 24, 2004, 6:40:40 PM7/24/04
On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:32:36 -0700, Wild Coyote
<Wild_...@TheZone.Net> wrote:

> "I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to
>his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He
>who denies another this right makes a slave of himself to his present
>opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it."
> -- Thomas Paine, 1783
>
> "Free speech exercised both individually and through a free press,
>is a necessity in any country where people are themselves free."
> -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918
>
> "The truth is found when men are free to pursue it."
> -- Franklin D. Roosevelt, 1936
>
> "If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell
>people what they do not want to hear."
> -- George Orwell, 1945
>
> "Any time we deny any citizen the full exercise of his
>constitutional rights, we are weakening our own claim to them."
> -- Dwight David Eisenhower, 1963
>
> "What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists is not
>that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant."
> -- Robert F. Kennedy, 1964
>
> "Go fuck yourself."
> -- Dick Cheney, 2004

"There has been nothing more that I have found that requires a greater
effort of patience than to bear the criticisms of the ignorant"

Jefferson Davis

Sk1ppy

Jul 24, 2004, 6:47:18 PM7/24/04
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:50:23 -0700, Wild Coyote
<Wild_...@TheZone.Net> wrote:

>On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:45:01 -0500, Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:47:18 -0500, Wild Coyote wrote
>>(in message <98n2g0h30gtb5a67q...@4ax.com>):

>>> From: Wild Coyote <Wild_...@TheZone.Net>
>>> Newsgroups: alt.bitch.pork

>>> "All shims are equal, just some are more equal then others."
>>>
>>> --------Ripped right from Mr. Orwell.
>>
>>Well...you live and you learn...
>>
>>Now, here is one from Mr. Kerry
>>
>>"I have the middle class totally in my heart",
>>
>>as he wrote the 6.3 million dollar personal check to enable him to
>>continue his last gasp attempt to win in Iowa.
>>
>>How many middle class blokes are married to half billionaire women,
>>and how many of them have ever written any check for 6.3 million
>>whether it was personal or not.
>>
>>I wonder if having the silver star, the distinguished flying cross,
>>and a couple of purple hearts would make me qualified to be president.
>>Would the Presidential Vietnamese Medal of Honor have helped also?
>>Just think..I could have been the candidate....hmmm...something to
>>think about...
>

>I would vote for you. A correction, a billionaire wife, thank you
>George Bush.
>

>Please do not denigrate what he did in Viet Nam. A hell of a lot more
>then Bushy Boy did. Is that Girly Men?
>

>Bushy Boy=Girly Man????

>PP can we get a ruling here?

Personally, I equate John Kerry to what we used to call a "barracks
lawyer"..... He new that 3 Purple Hearts = ride home. Most all
service members did a 13 month tour in Viet Nam.... I find it
suspiscious that he pulled out 3 Hearts in 6 months as a river boat
commander. Makes one wonder why HE is suppressing his medical
records.

Maak

Jul 24, 2004, 7:08:29 PM7/24/04
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 3:21:05 -0500, PorkProducts wrote
(in message <4nb3g0prnvnh9n8tq...@4ax.com>):

> Girly Man is whomsoever the governator says s/he is.

What is a governator?

Maak

Jul 24, 2004, 7:10:25 PM7/24/04
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 3:21:10 -0500, PorkProducts wrote
(in message <cbd3g0dj6u2saf0mi...@4ax.com>):

> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:45:01 -0500, Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I wonder if having the silver star, the distinguished flying cross,
>> and a couple of purple hearts would make me qualified to be president.
>> Would the Presidential Vietnamese Medal of Honor have helped also?
>> Just think..I could have been the candidate....hmmm...something to
>> think about...
>

> you didn't leave your wife to be with a pop star, did you?
> If I see you waving your medals in a shockwave flash file, you got my
> vote.

Well...they got burnt in the fire at benjamin harrison..but, I
promise..I have them....now let me see where I put them....WC..wave my
medals for me will you?

Maak

Jul 24, 2004, 7:11:17 PM7/24/04
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 3:21:11 -0500, PorkProducts wrote
(in message <rh14g0tk9c3065fq1...@4ax.com>):

> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:22:50 -0500, Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:50:23 -0500, Wild Coyote wrote
>> (in message <icu2g0pflfulren8q...@4ax.com>):

>>> I would vote for you. A correction, a billionaire wife, thank you
>>> George Bush.
>>

>> I appreciate the vote...write me in...lol Bush has a billionaire wife?
>> But, Bush is not screaming that he has the middle class in his
>> heart...
>>>

>>> Please do not denigrate what he did in Viet Nam. A hell of a lot more
>>> then Bushy Boy did. Is that Girly Men?
>>

>> I went there too, also got shot as did, hundreds of thousands of us,
>> and some of us got their ass killed...which neither of us did. I think
>> Kerry did right in the war..but he has made far too much of it. I have
>> seen many many who went who loved killing and they too got decorated.
>> Life at war has its bad people too.
>>
>> The records lost in the fire at Ft. Benjamin Harrison were those of
>> the decorations...unless Kerry has the paperwork proof of those
>> decorations he also could be just talking and he has yet to produce
>> the paper.
>>

>>> Bushy Boy=Girly Man????
>>
>> Bush is beyond hope..and I cannot vote for him even if he had Cheney
>> with a luger to my throat...
>>>

>>> PP can we get a ruling here?
>

> Memo to Cheney: Aim at his balls.

Ok ok....I need the balls...

Maak

Jul 24, 2004, 7:16:06 PM7/24/04
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 17:40:40 -0500, Sk1ppy wrote
(in message <mdp5g0d7iki6572ua...@4ax.com>):

"When I wipe my ass, it always comes clean"

Maak

Maak

Jul 24, 2004, 7:21:23 PM7/24/04
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 17:47:18 -0500, Sk1ppy wrote
(in message <fjp5g0p5diec3cq9f...@4ax.com>):

I never knew anyone that did 13 months. Actually it was 11 months 2
weeks and you rotated out. I left in exactly 11 months. If you count
shrapnel, and they did, it is possible. I got two from shrapnel. It
did not take much of a wound to count. But, it only took one bullet to
go home in a bag also. 38% of my flight class bit it. Of that number
though, fully a third died of pilot error or mechanical/maintenance
problems. We had the highest mortality rate, but not the highest wound
rate. The grunts really got it bad, especially from mines...it was
horrible. We also killed alot of our own people from friendly fire. We
bombed the friendlies all the time.

Spider

Jul 24, 2004, 7:53:22 PM7/24/04
Sk1ppy <sk1p...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Jefferson Davis (Clinton)

Spider

Spider

Jul 24, 2004, 7:56:17 PM7/24/04
Sk1ppy <sk1p...@hotmail.com> wrote in

hell, from what i read of that war, drivign a PBR you are lucky to
make it out alive. ok, three purple hearts....does that mean the
enamy are better marksmen then he is? personally i'd be shooting at
the mofos shooting at me and trying hard NOT to get the hearts

Spider

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Spider

Jul 24, 2004, 11:26:24 PM7/24/04

wrote:

>>PorkProducts <pork_p...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Wise, indeed. The coyote creed: If you can't eat it or fuck it,
piss
> on it.

always said dogs were the highest form of life on this planet

Spider

Sk1ppy

Jul 24, 2004, 11:48:37 PM7/24/04

Then let the man open his medical record....... a Band-Aid for a
scratch does not rate a Purple Heart.

If he is pimping up his chest as a "legitimate" hero...... let's see
the records. But then again, if he's trying to blow sunshine up your
clueless asses, he will keep those records away from the press.

Sk1ppy

Sk1ppy

Jul 24, 2004, 11:50:11 PM7/24/04
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:16:06 -0500, Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com>
wrote:

"I shave my ass"

Maak

Message has been deleted

Maak

Jul 25, 2004, 3:54:45 AM7/25/04
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 21:21:57 -0500, PorkProducts wrote
(in message <vbu5g0halloocs48n...@4ax.com>):

> Wise, indeed. The coyote creed: If you can't eat it or fuck it, piss
> on it.

Yeah, and pray that the piss is lethal....

Maak

Jul 25, 2004, 3:58:09 AM7/25/04
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 21:22:01 -0500, PorkProducts wrote
(in message <9pv5g05rc1v7bpn5b...@4ax.com>):

> On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:08:29 -0500, Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com>

> the schwarzenegger terminator governator

OOOOOOoooooooohh

Maak

Jul 25, 2004, 3:58:49 AM7/25/04
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 21:22:02 -0500, PorkProducts wrote
(in message <b006g0hslgjneeu6s...@4ax.com>):

> On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:11:17 -0500, Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com>

> the president appreciates your vote, and really cares about you. In
> fact, you could say "he feels your pain."

Yeah...he is the "piece" president....

Maak

Jul 25, 2004, 4:03:59 AM7/25/04
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 21:22:06 -0500, PorkProducts wrote
(in message <vh06g01l3ala09k07...@4ax.com>):

> On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:21:23 -0500, Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com>

> you knew the guys in the black pj's were the bad guys, right?

hehe...

they all wore black.

Maak

Jul 25, 2004, 4:07:04 AM7/25/04
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 22:48:37 -0500, Sk1ppy wrote
(in message <m5b6g0p8nf4itubtf...@4ax.com>):

When you lose alot of blood, your heart probably turns a bit
purple..., but Red Rudy always has red blood......Who wants someone
with a dying heart?

Maak

Jul 25, 2004, 4:07:33 AM7/25/04
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 22:50:11 -0500, Sk1ppy wrote
(in message <tgb6g01195b7ns9ji...@4ax.com>):

Yeah..in the same tradition as those great riders of the tour de
lance.

grdog

Jul 25, 2004, 8:51:55 AM7/25/04

"PorkProducts" <pork_p...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:16:06 -0500, Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com>
> wrote:
>
> "No it doesn't." -- Ex-Mrs. Maak

Yikes, there's news, PP is a Ex-Mrs. Maak and all the time I thought they
were just kidding about this 'shim' stuff. Coyote, did you know about this,
criminie no one tells me nothing, and I wish they would keep it that way.

Spider

Jul 25, 2004, 10:09:04 AM7/25/04
Sk1ppy <sk1p...@hotmail.com> wrote in

show me any elected official and i will show you a room full of sunny
asses. this has become "choose the lesser of two evils" and i refuse
to play the game. let choas raign

Spider, the anarchist (or was that the anti christ?)

Spider

Jul 25, 2004, 10:10:14 AM7/25/04
Sk1ppy <sk1p...@hotmail.com> wrote in

thanks for playing "too much information" you are todays winner, and
you get the booby prize

Spider Martindale

Maak

Jul 25, 2004, 8:14:12 PM7/25/04
On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 9:10:14 -0500, Spider wrote
(in message <Xns953148F1CB24...@204.127.204.17>):

Just so long as it is not your booby...lol

Spider

Jul 25, 2004, 8:29:50 PM7/25/04
Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com> wrote in

you leave my boobies alone, i am not that kind of girl

Spider

grdog

Jul 25, 2004, 10:34:50 PM7/25/04

"Spider" <Clut...@Straws.com> wrote in message

I am hoping you two don't change that from 'booby' to 'booty', please keep
that to yourself, somethings I just don't need to know.........

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Spider

Jul 26, 2004, 7:51:59 AM7/26/04
"grdog" <grdog@Lycos> wrote in

from what i read it/s not MY boty he is after, it's either nicole
kidman (gag) or that coyote

Spider

Spider

Jul 26, 2004, 7:55:37 AM7/26/04

> On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:09:04 GMT, Spider <Clut...@Straws.com>

> That's a whole different newsgroup.

no, not another one. when chaos raigns supreme i promise to cut back
on all the newsgroups making one picture group, one multi media group
one discussion group and one spam group.....no more!!! elect no one
NOW

Spider, vote none of the above

Maak

Jul 26, 2004, 9:06:55 AM7/26/04
On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 23:01:43 -0500, PorkProducts wrote
(in message <20o8g09liv11akb4o...@4ax.com>):

> shimoyotes, do that

Lol...I wonder how many words we have coined here...This is a real
literary paradise..

Green shims and spam...

Maak

Jul 26, 2004, 9:09:09 AM7/26/04
On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 23:01:45 -0500, PorkProducts wrote
(in message <t9o8g01jppu0i6dp9...@4ax.com>):

> On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 3:07:04 -0500, Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com>

> On the <shimrot!> scale of 1-5, that gets 1 1/2 shims... pretty
> rotten. lol

1 being best...right?

Maak

Jul 26, 2004, 9:11:36 AM7/26/04
On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 6:51:59 -0500, Spider wrote
(in message <Xns95323181E585...@204.127.204.17>):

Lol..gag..it is Nicole......

grdog

Jul 26, 2004, 1:50:31 PM7/26/04

<rh14g0tk9c3065fq1...@4ax.com>):

<icu2g0pflfulren8q...@4ax.com>):

wife, thank you

billionaire wife?
class in his

hell of a lot more

thousands of us,
much of it. I have

were those of
yet to produce

> >> Memo to Cheney: Aim at his balls.
> >>

> >Ok ok....I need the balls...
>
> the president appreciates your vote, and really cares
about you. In
> fact, you could say "he feels your pain."

Wasn't that Clinton's line? And coming from a GOP [Grand OLD
Porker] like you.....

grdog

Jul 26, 2004, 1:56:44 PM7/26/04

wrote:
> ... ah, shaddup.

Yes Maam, or Sir or just what / how do you address a shim?
Sounds a little Indian, Yes MaamSir.....

grdog

Jul 26, 2004, 2:00:36 PM7/26/04

"Maak" <Maak...@whoppermail.com> wrote in message
Nicole isn't what he said he was shaving......

Maak

Jul 26, 2004, 2:34:29 PM7/26/04
On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:56:44 -0500, grdog wrote
(in message <ce3gm...@news1.newsguy.com>):

Shmir....and the arabs have been using that term for centuries....

Maak

Jul 26, 2004, 2:34:52 PM7/26/04
On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:00:36 -0500, grdog wrote
(in message <ce3gu...@news1.newsguy.com>):

yeah..but it is Nicole that I want...

Spider

Jul 26, 2004, 5:48:06 PM7/26/04
Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com> wrote in

when talking about shims 0 is best....you got a 1.5 shims, that's
getting baaaad

Spider

WRH

Jul 26, 2004, 5:56:14 PM7/26/04
Wild Coyote wrote in news:m1n0g05k5upa3cjgh...@4ax.com:

> "I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to
> his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He
> who denies another this right makes a slave of himself to his present
> opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it."
> -- Thomas Paine, 1783
>
> "Free speech exercised both individually and through a free press,
> is a necessity in any country where people are themselves free."
> -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918
>
> "The truth is found when men are free to pursue it."
> -- Franklin D. Roosevelt, 1936
>
> "If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell
> people what they do not want to hear."
> -- George Orwell, 1945
>
> "Any time we deny any citizen the full exercise of his
> constitutional rights, we are weakening our own claim to them."
> -- Dwight David Eisenhower, 1963
>
> "What is objectionable, what is dangerous about extremists is not
> that they are extreme, but that they are intolerant."
> -- Robert F. Kennedy, 1964
>
> "Go fuck yourself."
> -- Dick Cheney, 2004
>

> --

*GOOD* SHOT, WC!!

WRH

Jul 26, 2004, 6:02:52 PM7/26/04
Spider wrote in news:Xns952FA10F71F1...@216.148.227.77:

> Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:46:34 -0500, Wild Coyote wrote
>> (in message <7f13g09majfduhpv5...@4ax.com>):

>>> From: Wild Coyote <Wild_...@TheZone.Net>
>>> Newsgroups: alt.bitch.pork
>>>

>>> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:22:50 -0500, Maak
> <Maak...@whoppermail.com>

> you

> wife?

> lot more

> us,
> think
> have
> decorated.

> of
> produce

> Cheney

>>> Kerry has people remember him receiving those medals unlike Bush
> who
>>> cannot find anyone that remembers him serving in Alabama. I know
>>> there are bad people in war, I want to know why Republicans seem
> to be
>>> very astute at wrapping themselves in the red, white and blue on
> the
>>> one hand and not serving on the other and in the process belittle
> or
>>> criticize anyone who did serve, ala Max Cleland. That is my
> point.
>>>
>>> The most important point is that Maak is a shim, always and
> forever.
>>> It just is and you must accept it about yourself. It is time you
> came
>>> out of the closet.
>>
>> Closet...whoa...I still have a pic of you under the shim
> bar...meaning
>> I remember it quite well.
>>
>> I agree Bush is about as bad as he can get, but he does salute
> better.
>> Based on that alone, he will get alot of votes, for appearance is
> the
>> better part of serving...
>>
>> They all seem to like flags. I am wondering why flag dresses are
> not
>> selling like hot cakes.
>>

> it isn't that Jr is "bad" it's that he is a simpleton texan prone to
> starting wars over family fueds which is a completely southern trait.
>
> Spider

Whoa, there, Spidey!!

T'ain't a "southern trait" at all. It's the coward's way of doing
things, waiting 'till you're damned sure you're out of harm's way to get
the shit flying ...

WRH

Jul 26, 2004, 6:06:38 PM7/26/04
Sk1ppy wrote in news:fjp5g0p5diec3cq9f...@4ax.com:

> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:50:23 -0700, Wild Coyote

> <Wild_...@TheZone.Net> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:45:01 -0500, Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:47:18 -0500, Wild Coyote wrote
>>>(in message <98n2g0h30gtb5a67q...@4ax.com>):

>>>Well...you live and you learn...
>>>
>>>Now, here is one from Mr. Kerry
>>>
>>>"I have the middle class totally in my heart",
>>>
>>>as he wrote the 6.3 million dollar personal check to enable him to
>>>continue his last gasp attempt to win in Iowa.
>>>
>>>How many middle class blokes are married to half billionaire women,
>>>and how many of them have ever written any check for 6.3 million
>>>whether it was personal or not.
>>>
>>>I wonder if having the silver star, the distinguished flying cross,
>>>and a couple of purple hearts would make me qualified to be
>>>president. Would the Presidential Vietnamese Medal of Honor have
>>>helped also? Just think..I could have been the
>>>candidate....hmmm...something to think about...
>>

>>I would vote for you. A correction, a billionaire wife, thank you
>>George Bush.
>>

>>Please do not denigrate what he did in Viet Nam. A hell of a lot more
>>then Bushy Boy did. Is that Girly Men?
>>

>>Bushy Boy=Girly Man????

>>PP can we get a ruling here?
>

> Personally, I equate John Kerry to what we used to call a "barracks
> lawyer"..... He new that 3 Purple Hearts = ride home. Most all
> service members did a 13 month tour in Viet Nam.... I find it
> suspiscious that he pulled out 3 Hearts in 6 months as a river boat
> commander. Makes one wonder why HE is suppressing his medical
> records.

Thought he was Army, not Navy ...

Hey, I had a friend did a tour as a riverboat gunner, and if a quarter of
what he spoke of was anywhere near true, 3 in 6 would be incredibly easy
to do ... the oddity was anyone without a mark.

WRH

Jul 26, 2004, 6:10:38 PM7/26/04
Spider wrote in news:Xns952FB49BB23B...@63.240.76.16:

> Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:47:45 -0500, Spider wrote
>> (in message <Xns952FA0AF9162...@216.148.227.77>):
>>
>>> Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com> wrote in

> <Clut...@Straws.com>

Nah, that was Gerry Ford ...

WRH

Jul 26, 2004, 6:12:33 PM7/26/04
PorkProducts wrote in news:8624g0dmkglq7vbg5...@4ax.com:

> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 22:45:01 GMT, Spider <Clut...@Straws.com> wrote:
>
>>Wild Coyote <Wild_...@TheZone.Net> wrote in

>>ok, this conversation is going in a direction i am not...(eh hmmm)
>>comfortable with
>>
>>Spider
>
> Sure... we all know what "crawled up the water spout" really means.

<As the arrow hits the target with a loud "THWACK!">

WRH

Jul 26, 2004, 6:14:19 PM7/26/04
Sk1ppy wrote in news:tgb6g01195b7ns9ji...@4ax.com:

> On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:16:06 -0500, Maak <Maak...@whoppermail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 17:40:40 -0500, Sk1ppy wrote
>>(in message <mdp5g0d7iki6572ua...@4ax.com>):

>>> "There has been nothing more that I have found that requires a
greater
>>> effort of patience than to bear the criticisms of the ignorant"
>>>
>>> Jefferson Davis
>>
>>"When I wipe my ass, it always comes clean"
>>
>>Maak
>
> "I shave my ass"
>
> Maak

HURRAY! A Penthouse Girl!

Spider

Jul 26, 2004, 7:19:03 PM7/26/04
WRH <ha...@snow.gci.net> wrote in

dude, let's see, the civil war, the hatfield mccoy thing, oh and
let's not forget the Alamo. don't see anything like that out here in
califronia

Spidey

Spider

Jul 26, 2004, 7:19:42 PM7/26/04
WRH <ha...@snow.gci.net> wrote in

better clinton jokes then ford....the bandage on the head gets old
after a while

SPider

WRH

Jul 26, 2004, 7:38:50 PM7/26/04
Spider wrote in news:Xns9532A5FE03CE...@204.127.199.17:

Hey, the civil war had two sides, and that was over State's Rights in the
beginning.

Alamo? A simple land grab, the Texan War of "Independence" was.

Hatfield-McCoy, now, that one I'll grant you, but that was a Hillbilly
thing, and beyond your understanding ...

WRH

Jul 26, 2004, 7:39:57 PM7/26/04
Spider wrote in news:Xns9532A61A9F3B...@216.148.227.77:

Yeah, but the pardon jokes and the spectators were priceless!

Maak

Jul 26, 2004, 8:07:42 PM7/26/04
On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:19:03 -0500, Spider wrote
(in message <Xns9532A5FE03CE...@204.127.199.17>):

Whoa...the civil war was not a trait..it was a war...not a fued...and
hatfield and mccoy was a mountain thing..and the alamo is also not a
fued or trait...it also was also a civil war..with Santa Anna wanting
to keep texas as a part of the mexican republic...hehe..and california
had its own revolution from mexico...

Spider

Jul 26, 2004, 8:57:15 PM7/26/04
WRH <ha...@snow.gci.net> wrote in

>>> Spider wrote in news:Xns952FA10F71F14GoodNothingnet@

yes, BUT, here in northern california we do have animosity of the the
southern less intellegent simi humans that live there. we just don't
come to shooting matches....we just turn off the water

Spider

Spider

Jul 26, 2004, 8:57:40 PM7/26/04
WRH <ha...@snow.gci.net> wrote in

>>> Spider wrote in news:Xns952FA10F71F14GoodNothingnet@

oh, and the civil war thingy.....the south started it

Spider

Spider

Jul 26, 2004, 9:00:29 PM7/26/04
Maak <Maakere...@whoppermail.com> wrote in

> On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:19:03 -0500, Spider wrote
> (in message <Xns9532A5FE03CE...@204.127.199.17>):
>
>> WRH <ha...@snow.gci.net> wrote in
>>

>>> Spider wrote in news:Xns952FA10F71F14GoodNothingnet@

no, we were given over to the americans as a territor and then
straight into statehood when that gold thing happened back in the mid
1800's. my point is (as you have both missed) when there is an
arguement over anything the south grabs a gun, and history is full of
examples

Spider

Maak

Jul 26, 2004, 10:54:07 PM7/26/04
On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 19:57:15 -0500, Spider wrote
(in message <Xns9532B6A3FD3D...@216.148.227.77>):

lol...Kill them one way or another....

Maak

Jul 26, 2004, 10:54:46 PM7/26/04
On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 19:57:40 -0500, Spider wrote
(in message <Xns9532B6B66799...@216.148.227.77>):

lol...actually not...but then it is not worth arguing about...I am
from the south, so naturally I am biased...

Message has been deleted
It is loading more messages.