I use to come home from school and pop in the VHS that fame from one of my dads girlfriends with one of my favorite quotes, "I'll cut your heart out with a spoon," said the villan. Kevin Costner's star role Robin Hood and Brian McKnight's lead track.

sos...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2018, 1:42:09 AM12/31/18
I repeated it so many times, once a day after school and then went out to cut down wood that was way to moist it nearly had milk all sticky from these tiny trees bow sized trees next door neighbors lot and fashion plenty of bows for the city. I had two fiber glass ones, a tiny toy I put on the suction cup crossbow to modify it's strength, and a larger one that I did get a nice string for, but I rarely shot it over making crap ones that don't function as bows with a knife.