Okay then I’ll prove it, before you read this message, write down as many let downs you keep look out for in the word where you see or tried it to belief of “energy.” I’ll win.

sos...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2018, 8:25:03 PM12/30/18
Sugar, Caffeine, Ginseng, Vitamin, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, Amphetamine, Taurine, Ephedrine, Endorphin, Serotonin, No-Doze, Red Bull, 5 hour Energy, Coffee, Frapachino Shots, Chocolate, Mt. Dew, Gatorade, Ritalin, Adderal, Desoxyn, Lights Artifical, Natrual Sun, Sleep, Steroids, Juicing (supplements), Red Dye No. 5, Electricity, Chemistry, Love, Working Out, Sex and Power such as Xcel, Minnegasco.

What works? Crank (or crystal methamphetamine, the majority provider in my overall lifetime as a supplement), methamphetamine (tried once, received potent advantage lead to crystal form), Endorphin (had a real dirty effect feeling along a need I wasn’t trying to stay up, just need the energy while up). Adderal (for two business weeks seemed cleanest type of over the usual crank, best of all but shunned availability and prescription before I ever tried prescription forms, repeating psychiatry remarks in absolute no upon even different doctor, but I keep my medical history in those situations too). Sleep (but sometimes does not rest my body as much as activity does, I wake up like 1000 pounds was on me in all areas, sleep does rest my mind which eventually calls must, regardless in needs visual and audio blackness just the same hard to happy the scenery with time allotted revenue).