Re: Images [was "JTEM and sock puppets"]

The 2-Belo

Jul 10, 2009, 3:07:23 AM7/10/09
We have a report from the alt.flame Dynamics Officer that Avoid normal
situations. has exploded. Flight director confirms that:

>In alt.flame imipak <imi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 8, 9:58?am, "Avoid normal situations."
>> <byend.removethisbityousillyper...@eskimo.com> wrote:
>
> [..]

>> > ? He's pulling your leg. There *are* no rational people. Haven't you figured
>> > that out yet?
>
>> Pulling the leg of the undead is most discourteous. Unless you're
>> willing to re-attach it later. On the other hand, you are right, there
>> are no people that can be expressed in terms of the ratio of two
>> rational numbers. On the other hand, as most long-time Usenetters
>> posture looks more like the square root of -1, surely they're more
>> imaginary than irrational.
>
> Huh? You mean I don't really exi

Sure you do. You're Wilf LeBlanc's imaginary friend.

--
The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
alt.flame alt.fan.karl-malden.nose alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

The Brain: Yes, finally! The Happy Sappy Children
of Many Lands ride! Where cheering music
will spread the message that a mouse should
rule the world!
Pinky: Oh no, Brain. Narf! You're thinking of that
other park in Orlando.

Eli the Bearded

Aug 1, 2009, 6:41:24 PM8/1/09
In alt.bigfoot, The 2-Belo <the2...@msd.bigREMOVETHISlobe.ne.jp> wrote:

Yes, those two headers seem to be in agreement.

> The Brain: Yes, finally! The Happy Sappy Children
> of Many Lands ride! Where cheering music
> will spread the message that a mouse should
> rule the world!
> Pinky: Oh no, Brain. Narf! You're thinking of that
> other park in Orlando.

Exposed, as I was, to Pinky and the Brain through Usenet quotes before
ever seeing the show, I have to say those two have the WRONG voices in
the cartoon.

Elijah
------
has never subscribed to cable