Bigfoot hunting!

Steve

Feb 5, 2021, 5:49:34 PM2/5/21

https://www.wideopenspaces.com/oklahoma-bigfoot-hunting/

This is a test post to see if I could post here.

Eli the Bearded

Feb 5, 2021, 6:24:15 PM2/5/21
In alt.bigfoot, Steve <lamma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a test post to see if I could post here.

Lammas? We don't want Llamas, lamas, lemmas, lemmings, or lammas here.
Try again with moose.

Elijah
------
lemons will be considered on a case-by-case basis

Steve

Feb 5, 2021, 6:34:45 PM2/5/21
On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 23:24:14 +0000 (UTC), Eli the Bearded
wrote:

> In alt.bigfoot, Steve <lamma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is a test post to see if I could post here.
>
> Lammas? We don't want Llamas, lamas, lemmas, lemmings, or lammas here.
> Try again with moose.

There’s a Moose, Loose, Aboot This Hoose!
<https://youtu.be/eIekZvhyrsk>