Missing the great Oklahoma Big Foot Stories

wickiup

Jun 11, 2011, 12:32:11 AM6/11/11
Used to be a pretty good and informative group.
Not sure just what went wrong. Was going to share
an experience or two but no one to talk to.

Unknown

Jun 13, 2011, 9:15:25 PM6/13/11
I'm still here....

wickiup

Jun 15, 2011, 12:55:45 AM6/15/11
"Skywise" <> wrote in news:h5GdnbBDTpywK2vQ...@giganews.com:

Hi,

Are you getting amy more action on the various Big Foot in the area?

Unknown

Jul 16, 2011, 11:22:21 AM7/16/11

wickiup <wic...@wabbit.com> wrote:

Not lately, it's been too hot.

Unknown

Jul 16, 2011, 11:22:49 AM7/16/11

Unknown

Jul 16, 2011, 11:25:07 AM7/16/11

Unknown

Jul 16, 2011, 11:26:49 AM7/16/11
Big Foot spotted in Osawatomie, Kansas??
With video:

http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/bigfoot-kansas/

Unknown

Jul 16, 2011, 11:28:33 AM7/16/11
The Bigfoot Field Reporter

http://bigfootlives.blogspot.com/

wickiup

Jul 22, 2011, 11:38:35 AM7/22/11
"Skywise" <> wrote in news:cqKdncYhkNEwMbzT...@giganews.com:

That sounds reasonable. I think most of them are hanging pretty close to
the snow line on Mt Hood. No rported activity down lower

Unknown

Jul 22, 2011, 12:31:57 PM7/22/11

wickiup <wic...@wabbit.com> wrote:

This part of the country is in the biggest and worst drought since the 1930s.
There have been huge and bad fires, both prarrie and forest fires.
And all this coming off the coldest winter in over 50 years.
The BFRO has a few recent reports on their website from Oklahoma.
I haven't heard much at all tho

Bedlam

Jan 4, 2012, 9:29:50 AM1/4/12
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:31:57 -0500, "Skywise" <> puked:
Bad news. I hope the bigfoots don't go extinct. We'd all miss
them...

--
Bedlam

The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.