666 meaning

James

Nov 18, 2023, 7:22:43 PM11/18/23
666 meaning.

666 stands for a wild beast with 7 heads and 10 horns. (Rev 13:1)
Since the book of Revelation contains mucho symbolism, that beast is
symbolic also. Symbolic of what?

Of all the world's beast-like political systems. And who is in charge
of all of them today? Yes, Satan. That is why Jesus said to his
followers:

-- Revised Standard
John 15:19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own;
but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the
world, therefore the world hates you.

But those with the mark of 666 on them (whether they know it or not)
are slaves to Satan the Devil, and will be eternally destroyed.

Being in politics is as worldly as one can get.

Sincerely James,
Why do humans
injure each other?
Go to jw.org
11/18/23

The number 7 in the Bible can mean completeness or perfection. So does
the number 10.

For example, The Festival of Unleavened Bread and the Festival of
Booths were each seven days long. (Ex 34:18; Le 23:34) So what?

The number 6 then represents incompleteness. Thus three 6's means
grossly incomplete. Does that not represent word-wide political
systems? They can't stop all diseases, or stop all crime, And they
can't conquer death or prevent wars, etc. And some of them are corrupt
through and through.

servant

Nov 20, 2023, 2:59:54 PM11/20/23
Friend james rotely spreads jw vatican theeory:

>666 stands for a wild beast with 7 heads and 10 horns. (Rev 13:1)
>Since the book of Revelation contains mucho symbolism, that beast is
>symbolic also. Symbolic of what?
>
>Of all the world's beast-like political systems. And who is in charge
>of all of them today? Yes, Satan.

Nonsense; the 1st century jews used the aphabetic order of the hebrew
alphabet; a is 1 and so forth. Thus they used that system to find the
hidden meaning of individual words; the jewish numbrers of the letters
would reveal the meaning.

One common name using that method of jewish numerology for 666 produces the
spelling of the roman "" title for emperor nero. He was the emperor during
the last half of the 1st century who began severe christian persecution.
John could safely signal nero as the "beast" without openly saying so using
jewish numerology.

The "crack" jw vatican scholars of biblical languges and the cultures of
the 1st century don't have a clue because such scholars among them don't
exist.. However it has been common to use some bit of scripture and pour
modern jw vatican "theories of scripture" into it in such ignorance.

Beginning with rutherford I the 2nd pope of the jw vatican who had a
personal run in with federal laws; likely invented the above and poured it
backward into Rev. 666 out of spite for "government".

Their devotees would gobble it up without question in support of rutherford
I who claimed direct info from God on the meaning of scripture.

James

Nov 22, 2023, 1:44:13 PM11/22/23
On 20 Nov 2023 19:59:51 GMT, servant wrote:

>Friend james rotely spreads jw vatican theeory:
>
>>666 stands for a wild beast with 7 heads and 10 horns. (Rev 13:1)
>>Since the book of Revelation contains mucho symbolism, that beast is
>>symbolic also. Symbolic of what?
>>
>>Of all the world's beast-like political systems. And who is in charge
>>of all of them today? Yes, Satan.
>>
>Nonsense;

For servants readers.

Oh really? Notice:

-- New Revised Standard with Apocrypha
2 Corinthians 4:4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the
minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the
gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

>the 1st century jews used the aphabetic order of the hebrew
>alphabet; a is 1 and so forth. Thus they used that system to find the
>hidden meaning of individual words; the jewish numbrers of the letters
>would reveal the meaning.
>
>One common name using that method of jewish numerology

Numerology from any source is in the same catagory as these: Deut
18:10-12,

10. "There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or
his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft,
or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer,
11. "or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one
who calls up the dead.
12. "For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord, and
because of these abominations the Lord your God drives them out from
before you.

Thus true Christians stay clear of such things.

>for 666 produces the
>spelling of the roman "" title for emperor nero. He was the emperor during
>the last half of the 1st century who began severe christian persecution.
>John could safely signal nero as the "beast" without openly saying so using
>jewish numerology.
>
>The "crack" jw vatican scholars of biblical languges and the cultures of
>the 1st century don't have a clue because such scholars among them don't
>exist.. However it has been common to use some bit of scripture and pour
>modern jw vatican "theories of scripture" into it in such ignorance.
>
>Beginning with rutherford I the 2nd pope of the jw vatican who had a
>personal run in with federal laws; likely invented the above and poured it
>backward into Rev. 666 out of spite for "government".
>
>Their devotees would gobble it up without question in support of rutherford
>I who claimed direct info from God on the meaning of scripture.

How does it go? ____ ____ pants on fire.

Sincerely James,
Why do humans
injure each other?
Go to jw.org
11/22/23

servant

Nov 22, 2023, 5:10:03 PM11/22/23
>>Friend james rotely spreads jw vatican theeory:
>>
>>>666 stands for a wild beast with 7 heads and 10 horns. (Rev 13:1)
>>>Since the book of Revelation contains mucho symbolism, that beast is
>>>symbolic also. Symbolic of what?
>>>
>>>Of all the world's beast-like political systems. And who is in charge
>>>of all of them today? Yes, Satan.
>>>
>>Nonsense;

Friend james suggests to us how scripture speaks of jw vatican unbelief and
spiritual blindness; when he points to himself in a mirror:

>2 Corinthians 4:4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the
>minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the
>gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
>
>>the 1st century jews used the aphabetic order of the hebrew
>>alphabet; a is 1 and so forth. Thus they used that system to find the
>>hidden meaning of individual words; the jewish numbrers of the letters
>>would reveal the meaning.
>>
>>One common name using that method of jewish numerology

Friend james asks us to check on the validity of his idea:

>Numerology from any source is in the same catagory as these: Deut
>18:10-12,

The list of practices that follow were used as divination to know future
events etc. the system of numbers is not that. Numbers in scripture were
often chosen to speak of divine matters. For example, think of 12 and 40
and 1000 etc. that were repeated in scripture which had a
cultural/religious meaning to jews/hebrews; not only a count of something.

>Thus true Christians stay clear of such things.

Given we speek of jewish cultural matters of the 1st century; how is that
relevant?

>>for 666 produces the
>>spelling of the roman "" title for emperor nero. He was the emperor during
>>the last half of the 1st century who began severe christian persecution.
>>John could safely signal nero as the "beast" without openly saying so using
>>jewish numerology.
>>
>>The "crack" jw vatican scholars of biblical languges and the cultures of
>>the 1st century don't have a clue because such scholars among them don't
>>exist.. However it has been common to use some bit of scripture and pour
>>modern jw vatican "theories of scripture" into it in such ignorance.
>>
>>Beginning with rutherford I the 2nd pope of the jw vatican who had a
>>personal run in with federal laws; likely invented the above and poured it
>>backward into Rev. 666 out of spite for "government".
>>
>>Their devotees would gobble it up without question in support of rutherford
>>I who claimed direct info from God on the meaning of scripture.
>
>How does it go? ____ ____ pants on fire.

P. T. Barnum said of his circus sideshow of how the gullible could be taken
in so easly to believe what they saw; "a sucker is born every minute".

James

Nov 25, 2023, 10:40:15 AM11/25/23
On 22 Nov 2023 21:59:20 GMT, servant wrote:

>>>Friend james rotely spreads jw vatican theeory:

>>>Nonsense;
>
>Friend james suggests to us how scripture speaks of jw vatican unbelief and
>spiritual blindness; when he points to himself in a mirror:

To servant's readers.

You mean like the churches that you follow, teach of a 3 headed
torturous monster god?
God will not always put up with that slander!

>>2 Corinthians 4:4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the
>>minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the
>>gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
>>
>>>the 1st century jews used the aphabetic order of the hebrew
>>>alphabet; a is 1 and so forth. Thus they used that system to find the
>>>hidden meaning of individual words; the jewish numbrers of the letters
>>>would reveal the meaning.
>>>
>>>One common name using that method of jewish numerology
>>
>Friend james asks us to check on the validity of his idea:
>
>>Numerology from any source is in the same catagory as these: Deut
>>18:10-12,
>>
>The list of practices that follow were used as divination to know future
>events etc. the system of numbers is not that.

Yes, it fits right in with Deut 18:10-12:

"Numerology (known prior to the 20th century as arithmancy) is the
belief in an occult, divine or mystical relationship between a number
and one or more coinciding events. It is also the study of the
numerical value, via an alphanumeric system, of the letters in words
and names. When numerology is applied to a person's name, it is a form
of onomancy. It is often associated with the paranormal, alongside
astrology, and is similar to divinatory arts.[2] "
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology)

Notice the words OCCULT and PARANORMAL. To read about it is one thing,
to practice it is something else. Also notice for the FUTURE:

"Numerology, or the science of numbers, is all about numbers, and
their vibrational bent aids the numerologists to predict the future of
the person."
(https://astrotalk.com/numerology-introduction)

>Numbers in scripture were
>often chosen to speak of divine matters. For example, think of 12 and 40
>and 1000 etc. that were repeated in scripture which had a
>cultural/religious meaning to jews/hebrews; not only a count of something.

That does not fit the definition of numerology. (such as occult and
paranormal)

>>Thus true Christians stay clear of such things.
>>
>Given we speek of jewish cultural matters of the 1st century; how is that
>relevant?

It is like voodoo and other forbidden practices for Christians. Real
legit Christians stay clear of it.

>>>for 666 produces the
>>>spelling of the roman "" title for emperor nero. He was the emperor during
>>>the last half of the 1st century who began severe christian persecution.
>>>John could safely signal nero as the "beast" without openly saying so using
>>>jewish numerology.
>>>
>>>The "crack" jw vatican scholars of biblical languges and the cultures of
>>>the 1st century don't have a clue because such scholars among them don't
>>>exist.. However it has been common to use some bit of scripture and pour
>>>modern jw vatican "theories of scripture" into it in such ignorance.
>>>
>>>Beginning with rutherford I the 2nd pope of the jw vatican who had a
>>>personal run in with federal laws; likely invented the above and poured it
>>>backward into Rev. 666 out of spite for "government".
>>>
>>>Their devotees would gobble it up without question in support of rutherford
>>>I who claimed direct info from God on the meaning of scripture.
>>
>>How does it go? ____ ____ pants on fire.
>
>P. T. Barnum said of his circus sideshow of how the gullible could be taken
>in so easly to believe what they saw; "a sucker is born every minute".

There is no PROOF that Barnum said such a thing.

"From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"There's a sucker born every minute" is a phrase closely associated
with P. T. Barnum, an American showman of the mid-19th century,
although there is no evidence that he actually said it. Early examples
of its use are found among gamblers and confidence tricksters."
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There%27s_a_sucker_born_every_minute)

There. You learned something you didn't know, just like the true Bible
doctrines being shown to you.

Sincerely James,
Terrorists.What
God thinks.
Go to jw.org
11/25/23

Michael Christ

Nov 25, 2023, 6:09:58 PM11/25/23

James wrote:
> To servant's readers.

Stubborn, wilful servant is also like flogging a dead horse. You be
different.

> You mean like the churches that you follow, teach of a 3 headed
> torturous monster god?
> God will not always put up with that slander!

God will not always put up with sin (prostitution with the world), James.

Michael Christ
--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind, because what do you have that is lasting? It is not so much
being punished, it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God, a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

James

Nov 26, 2023, 10:40:18 AM11/26/23
On Sun, 26 Nov 2023 10:09:54 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>>> Friend james suggests to us how scripture speaks of jw vatican unbelief and
>>> spiritual blindness; when he points to himself in a mirror:
>
>James wrote:
>> To servant's readers.
>
>Stubborn, wilful servant is also like flogging a dead horse. You be
>different.
>

>> You mean like the churches that you follow, teach of a 3 headed
>> torturous monster god?
>> God will not always put up with that slander!
>
>God will not always put up with sin (prostitution with the world), James.

I agree. When the preaching of the Good News ("gospel") of the Kingdom
by JW's is finished, then the END comes:

-- Living Bible
Matthew 24:14 ``And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached
throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it, and
then, finally, the end will come.

Sincerely James,
Terrorists.What
God thinks.
Go to jw.org
11/26/23

Michael Christ

Nov 26, 2023, 3:34:44 PM11/26/23

James wrote:
> I agree. When the preaching of the Good News ("gospel") of the Kingdom
> by JW's is finished, then the END comes:

That means your behaviour, your sinning behaviour.

The Lord does not have hypocrisy as His witness, James.

> -- Living Bible
> Matthew 24:14 ``And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached
> throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it, and
> then, finally, the end will come.

The religious clubs are not The Church, they are not in Christ Jesus,
including yours. Why? You are sin sinners. The true Church is without
spot or wrinkle, holy and without blemish.

You are in constant denial, Buddy.

1 John 1:5  This then is the message which we have heard of him, and
declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

You just can't see past yourself, Sinner James, for in truth, you can't
imagine anything greater than yourself. That is why being a sinner
doesn't destroy you. You cannot see and ignore bumping into things, and
tell yourself the lie that you have perfect vision.

All sinners do that but that doesn't justify what YOU are! Sin should
bring you down to dust and ashes, crash you to your knees, if you are
truly sincere about God!

You haven't had a Job experience, all you have had is a religion
experience. If you are not what I am saying, tell me, why is sin a lie?

You ignore the question? Why?

Because therein you CAN see what you really are.

The road to self-destruction is narrow, and few there are that walk in
it and to the end of it. The Lord Jesus Christ revealed to every man
the path...complete surrender.

All or nothing.

Michael Christ
"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

James

Nov 28, 2023, 2:02:29 PM11/28/23
On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 07:34:39 +1100, Michael Christ
The Bible says all people sin.

>The Lord does not have hypocrisy as His witness, James.

True. That is why no one else except JW's are fulfilling Mt 24:14. For
proof, Just look at the cover of any Watchtower magazine in 239 lands
and islands of the seas.

>> -- Living Bible
>> Matthew 24:14 ``And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached
>> throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it, and
>> then, finally, the end will come.
>

>The religious clubs are not The Church, they are not in Christ Jesus,
>including yours. Why? You are sin sinners. The true Church is without
>spot or wrinkle, holy and without blemish.

Was the apostle Paul part of the "true church" then? If so, then
please explain this: Ro 7:19,

"For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not
want to do--this I keep on doing." (NIV)

>You are in constant denial, Buddy.

Yes, I constantly deny the false teachings of the churches. And prove
it from the Bible.

>1 John 1:5  This then is the message which we have heard of him, and
>declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

So true.

>You just can't see past yourself, Sinner James, for in truth, you can't
>imagine anything greater than yourself. That is why being a sinner
>doesn't destroy you. You cannot see and ignore bumping into things, and
>tell yourself the lie that you have perfect vision.

Then I need to throw my glasses away. (I wish)

>All sinners do that but that doesn't justify what YOU are! Sin should
>bring you down to dust and ashes, crash you to your knees, if you are
>truly sincere about God!

I only tell the truth. I have lot's of faults, but that's not one of
them.

>You haven't had a Job experience, all you have had is a religion
>experience. If you are not what I am saying, tell me, why is sin a lie?

I go by the Bible's definition of things when given. The Bible uses
the word "sin" at times to mean imperfection. This can be seen clearly
by the Psalmist's words at Ps 51:5,

"Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother
conceived me. " (NIV)

Obviously a newborn baby has not broken any of God's written laws such
as not to steal, or lie, etc. Rather, the "sin" being referred to here
means imperfection of the human body; being born "impure" (Job 14:4),
etc.

And if you turn your statement around, it makes more sense: Why is a
lie a sin?

>You ignore the question? Why?

See above.

>Because therein you CAN see what you really are.

I am just a poor sinning slob trying to follow God's word, the Bible.

>The road to self-destruction is narrow, and few there are that walk in
>it and to the end of it. The Lord Jesus Christ revealed to every man
>the path...complete surrender.
>
>All or nothing.

Sounds about right. So why don't you? You have been told the truth
many times, still you hang on to Babylonish ideas. Do what Rev 18:4
says,

"...Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in
her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues."

You will never be sorry you did!

Sincerely James,
How not to
have enemies.
Go to jw.org
11/28/23

>Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Nov 28, 2023, 3:38:49 PM11/28/23
(snip)

I am sick to death of hearing sinner 'attempts at sin-justification'
theology James. I came out of her a long, long time ago.

Now, if you be the truth of God, answer the question...

Why is sin a lie?

...or stay walking in the darkness.

1 John 1:6  If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in
darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

Why...why is sin a lie?

James

Nov 29, 2023, 2:48:27 PM11/29/23
On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 07:38:45 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>(snip)
>
>I am sick to death of hearing sinner 'attempts at sin-justification'
>theology James. I came out of her a long, long time ago.
>
>Now, if you be the truth of God, answer the question...
>
>Why is sin a lie?

I already answered that in another posting. Recall I reversed it.

>...or stay walking in the darkness.

Actually, we are in a very blinding light right now. But it can get
even brighter!

-- Revised Standard
Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the righteous is like the light of
dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day.

>1 John 1:6  If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in
>darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

Written for most of the churches.

>Why...why is sin a lie?

Sometimes you sound like a broken record. See above.

Here is a question for you. Who would be the ones fulfilling Mt 24:14?

Sincerely James,
How not to
have enemies.
Go to jw.org
11/29/23

>Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Nov 30, 2023, 1:48:35 AM11/30/23
On 30/11/2023 6:48 am, James wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 07:38:45 +1100, Michael Christ
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> (snip)
>>
>> I am sick to death of hearing sinner 'attempts at sin-justification'
>> theology James. I came out of her a long, long time ago.
>>
>> Now, if you be the truth of God, answer the question...
>>
>> Why is sin a lie?
>
> I already answered that in another posting. Recall I reversed it.

I don't want the question manipulated by a deceitful sinner.

If you can't answer it, just say so.

"Why is sin a lie?"

If you are the truth, you should not have to manipulate anything!

Michael Christ

>> ...or stay walking in the darkness.
>
> Actually, we are in a very blinding light right now. But it can get
> even brighter!
>
> -- Revised Standard
> Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the righteous is like the light of
> dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day.
>

>> 1 John 1:6  If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in
>> darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
>
> Written for most of the churches.
>>
>> Why...why is sin a lie?
>
> Sometimes you sound like a broken record. See above.
>
> Here is a question for you. Who would be the ones fulfilling Mt 24:14?
>
> Sincerely James,
> How not to
> have enemies.
> Go to jw.org
> 11/29/23
>

>> Michael Christ

James

Dec 2, 2023, 8:40:35 PM12/2/23
On Thu, 30 Nov 2023 17:48:27 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 30/11/2023 6:48 am, James wrote:
>> On Wed, 29 Nov 2023 07:38:45 +1100, Michael Christ
>> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>>> (snip)
>>>
>>> I am sick to death of hearing sinner 'attempts at sin-justification'
>>> theology James. I came out of her a long, long time ago.
>>>
>>> Now, if you be the truth of God, answer the question...
>>>
>>> Why is sin a lie?
>>
>> I already answered that in another posting. Recall I reversed it.
>
>I don't want the question manipulated by a deceitful sinner.
>
>If you can't answer it, just say so.
>
>"Why is sin a lie?"
>
>If you are the truth, you should not have to manipulate anything!

Why is sin a lie? Your question don't make any sense to me. So I will
just say I have no idea. But you skipped my question:

Who would be the ones fulfilling Mt 24:14?

Sincerely James,
Why do people do
so much despising?
Go to jw.org
12/2/23

Michael Christ

Dec 3, 2023, 3:41:00 AM12/3/23

Sinful James wrote:
> Why is sin a lie? Your question don't make any sense to me.

Lying sinner.

> So I will
> just say I have no idea. But you skipped my question:

It is like pulling teeth with you, Sinner!

Sin is a lie, isn't it? Or is sin (your sin) the truth? I would
suggest the first question is true. Hopefully, even you would
acknowledge that.

Why is sin a lie?

> Who would be the ones fulfilling Mt 24:14?

Not a sinning whore's crew, Buddy! The Lord doesn't inhabit whores with
the world, sinners; JWs, Catholics, Protestants, et al. to be Him!

Only new creatures who are born of Him.

Rather, who would be the One fulfilling Mt 24:14, your gloriousness
sinfulness?

For the record, the answer is the Lord Jesus Christ.

Michael Christ

> Sincerely James,
> Why do people do
> so much despising?
> Go to jw.org
> 12/2/23
>

>> Michael Christ

>>> Actually, we are in a very blinding light right now. But it can get
>>> even brighter!
>>>
>>> -- Revised Standard
>>> Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the righteous is like the light of
>>> dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day.

>>> Written for most of the churches.

>>> Sometimes you sound like a broken record. See above.
>>>
>>> Here is a question for you. Who would be the ones fulfilling Mt 24:14?
>>>
>>> Sincerely James,
>>> How not to
>>> have enemies.
>>> Go to jw.org
>>> 11/29/23

James

Dec 4, 2023, 5:10:55 PM12/4/23
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 19:40:57 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 3/12/2023 12:40 pm, James wrote:
>> On Thu, 30 Nov 2023 17:48:27 +1100, Michael Christ
>> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>Michael Christ wrote:
>>> I don't want the question manipulated by a deceitful sinner.
>>>
>>> If you can't answer it, just say so.
>>>
>>> "Why is sin a lie?"
>>>
>>> If you are the truth, you should not have to manipulate anything!
>
>Sinful James wrote:
>> Why is sin a lie? Your question don't make any sense to me.
>
>Lying sinner.

You are only 50% right. Which one is right?

>> So I will
>> just say I have no idea. But you skipped my question:
>
>It is like pulling teeth with you, Sinner!
>
>Sin is a lie, isn't it? Or is sin (your sin) the truth? I would
>suggest the first question is true. Hopefully, even you would
>acknowledge that.
>
>Why is sin a lie?

You seem to be obsessed with that question.
(see above)

>> Who would be the ones fulfilling Mt 24:14?
>
>Not a sinning whore's crew, Buddy! The Lord doesn't inhabit whores with
>the world, sinners; JWs, Catholics, Protestants, et al. to be Him!

Again, I have showed you many times that "all" men sin. (women also)

>Only new creatures who are born of Him.
>
>Rather, who would be the One fulfilling Mt 24:14, your gloriousness
>sinfulness?
>
>For the record, the answer is the Lord Jesus Christ.

Yes, he is directing the work. But humans would be doing the
preaching.

Sincerely James,
Why do people do
so much despising?
Go to jw.org
12/4/23

Michael Christ

Dec 4, 2023, 5:52:38 PM12/4/23

Michael Christ wrote:
>> Lying sinner.

Sinner James declares:
> You are only 50% right. Which one is right?

You are a lying sinner. You said you answered the question in the other
posts and above you say it doesn't make any sense to you? Which is it?
You are a lying sinner in so much more than that!

That is why you are so adverse to facing up to the question; the Lord is
not blind.

Why is sin a lie? Surely, the full force of the JW religion (or any
sinner man religion) can answer such a simple question? Unless you are
saying sin is not a lie? In which case, anyone can lie and it not be a sin.

You are cactus whatever you say, Sinner James. That is the first step in
walking with God. But condemnation is not the nature of God, freedom
from your sin/the lie you live is. So...make...the...effort!

Michael Christ

PS: All the power is His in those who are His (Mt24:14). That is why
you can't win, no matter what you say.

You want glory for unfinished works? Human preaching? Or, what part of
anything about you formed yourself in your mother's womb?

James

Dec 14, 2023, 10:15:49 PM12/14/23
On Tue, 5 Dec 2023 09:52:34 +1100, Michael Christ
You haven't answered my question. You called me a "lying sinner".
I said, "You are only 50% right. Which one is right?"

>That is why you are so adverse to facing up to the question; the Lord is
>not blind.
>
>Why is sin a lie? Surely, the full force of the JW religion (or any
>sinner man religion) can answer such a simple question? Unless you are
>saying sin is not a lie? In which case, anyone can lie and it not be a sin.

Alright try this. Why is sin a lie? Because a lie is a sin.

>You are cactus whatever you say, Sinner James. That is the first step in
>walking with God. But condemnation is not the nature of God, freedom
>from your sin/the lie you live is. So...make...the...effort!

Then you are calling the Bible a lie, because I try to live by the
Bible.
Michael, don't you know the Bible shows there is only one true
religion?

>Michael Christ
>
>PS: All the power is His in those who are His (Mt24:14). That is why
>you can't win, no matter what you say.

Then the lottery is not for me. (:>))

>You want glory for unfinished works? Human preaching? Or, what part of
>anything about you formed yourself in your mother's womb?

The embryo has nothing to do with it. It takes the mother AND the
father.

Sincerely James,
Men with panic disorders.
What can help?