The Angels Saga - Morning Stars of Infinity - HNF Assembly of Satan the Son of God

Noahide

Aug 18, 2022, 10:38:27 PM8/18/22
HNF Assembly of Satan the Son of God
Satan, the Dark Lord of Infinity, entered the Daly Foundation of the 45th disc of the Realm of Eternity. He stole his way past reception, and came to the offices of Cherubim Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly. He entered without knocking. Although many observed him, nobody tried to stop him. Daniel was tapping away at his PC, with Taylor quietly knitting. Daniel's mother was next to Taylor, and she was instructing Taylor on the crochet rug she was knitting. All eyes looked up at Satan as he entered. He sat down, took out a cigarette, lit up, and smiled that devilish smile.
'HNF Assembly of Satan the Son of God?'
'They are not evil, Satan. So get any such thought out of your mind. They are based on biblical passages from the Tanakh, and the teachings I fashioned in ancient days. They also use an official biography I wrote on you, emphasizing certain qualities which pertain to your traditional angelic role.'
'Suits me,' said the devil. 'Are they tithed up? What's my cut?'
'You'll be let in, around...........' Daniel trailed off. He looked at Taylor.
'Probably ok now, really, Dan. He's just about calm enough.'
'He still has issues,' said Mary.
'I'm not trying to change his party ways. They have been taken for granted by the Assembly. We're based on hard rock and heavy metal and a good dose of Sith humour from Star Wars. He's a bad boy, but he is entertaining.'
'I hear the Rainbow Torah applies with them,' said the Devil.
'Indeed it does,' replied Daniel. 'Genesis 1:1 – 11:9. They observe it too.'
'That probably suits me fine. I'll be entering into that now. Meet up with some new rockers. Have a bit of fun with some new babes.'
'They expected you would eventually show.'
Daniel printed off an address and handed it to the dark lord.
'Go easy to start with Devil. But they are under no illusions with your own pre-eminence.'
'Obviously they shouldn't be,' replied Satan. He looked at the address. 'I don't recall authorizing this, by the way.'
'You've never refuted it,' said Daniel.
'Never would. Like the idea of servants. That shit makes my world go round. Seeya Taylor,' he said, and winked at her, before the Devil left the building.
'Dealt with it at last,' said Taylor.
'Judgement Day,' replied Daniel.
'God help us all,' finished Mary.
The End