Re: Can anyone who cslls themselves a "Christian" use AI publiicly

Michael Christ

Nov 27, 2023, 6:31:34 PM11/27/23
On 28/11/2023 6:46 am, Robert wrote:

What? Only use it behind closed doors, Snaky boy? :-).

> Being that AI uses copyright material in its work, and has no compunctions
> about doing so, are you morally free of any responsibility?
>
> Legally that would be considered aiding and abetting the wrong doing of
> another.
>
> A person has a limited right to use such works, and the volume of usage is
> variable within the stipulations of Law, or by permission of the original
> authors.Doesn’t matter whether it is art, fonts, writings, etc.
>
> Now that you know, are you going to continue in willful sin?

Gag!

The malodorous sinner hath spake. :-).

Or...

ChatGPT

"The putrid sinner, amidst a self-righteous contingent, hath proclaimed."

What now?

How many times can you say "poop" in a day? :-).

All these people do is hopelessly strive to save themselves through
their sinner-state works - oppressive self-righteous sinner legalism
casting its stone as usual.

Or...

ChatGPT
"The foul reek of presumed superiority lingers in the very fabric of
humanity's descent, borne from the fervor of zealous self-righteousness!"

[Now, I am going to go do what the Lord is going to do with these
people, and vomit the foul taste out of my mouth]

Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind, because what do you have that is lasting? It is not so much
being punished, it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God, a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

Robert

Nov 27, 2023, 11:01:41 PM11/27/23
On Nov 27, 2023, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <uk38sc$3v48u$1...@dont-email.me>):
Those that walk in the spirit would know the pitfalls of AI as it takes away
the relationship between Born Again man and their Heavenly Father.

Those that say posting NKJV’s version of the Bible is OK until the Law says
no, when it is a copyrighted version of the Bible only fool themselves as did
the pharisees in their day when they walked the line of sin according to
their time.

There are also other versions of the Bible that are copyrighted. There are
also the works of commentators that are copyrighted, yet used by AI as AI
when it sees an item embedded in the works of others and noted properly
according to the copyrighter, it does not see that nor does in currently even
identify them as it should.

DRM in the music field is much further advanced in that arena as the lawsuits
show.

Michael Christ

Nov 28, 2023, 3:31:14 AM11/28/23
Robert "ink-cloud" Religion wrote:
> Those that walk in the spirit would know the pitfalls of AI as it takes
> away the relationship between Born Again man and their Heavenly Father.

Rubbish, nothing can!!!

Read your bible! Do a search, "separate."

> Those that say posting NKJV’s version of the Bible is OK until the Law says
> no, when it is a copyrighted version of the Bible only fool themselves as did
> the pharisees

> in their day when they walked the line of sin according to
> their time.
>
> There are also other versions of the Bible that are copyrighted. There are
> also the works of commentators that are copyrighted, yet used by AI as AI
> when it sees an item embedded in the works of others and noted properly
> according to the copyrighter, it does not see that nor does in currently even
> identify them as it should.
>
> DRM in the music field is much further advanced in that arena as the lawsuits
> show.

Everything belongs to God, everything, and the sons of God are free and
free indeed. All things are lawful to a son of God. You need to figure
out why - with your life!

You never stop waffling self-righteous religion; no one has any hope
under your legalistic self-righteous sinnerism doctrines.

Move on, thanks.

Robert

Nov 30, 2023, 2:09:00 AM11/30/23
On Nov 28, 2023, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <uk48g8$6v83$1...@dont-email.me>):
Nothing can, what?

> Read your bible! Do a search, "separate."

Has it ever mattered to you?

Do a search on exercise.

> > Those that say posting NKJV’s version of the Bible is OK until the Law
> > says
> > no, when it is a copyrighted version of the Bible only fool themselves as
> > did
> > the pharisees
>
> > in their day when they walked the line of sin according to
> > their time.
> >
> > There are also other versions of the Bible that are copyrighted. There are
> > also the works of commentators that are copyrighted, yet used by AI as AI
> > when it sees an item embedded in the works of others and noted properly
> > according to the copyrighter, it does not see that nor does in currently
> > even
> > identify them as it should.
> >
> > DRM in the music field is much further advanced in that arena as the
> > lawsuits
> > show.
>
> Everything belongs to God, everything, and the sons of God are free and
> free indeed. All things are lawful to a son of God. You need to figure
> out why - with your life!

“Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren. Know ye not that
the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived:
neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor
abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards,
nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such
were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are
justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.”
(1Co 6:8-11)

> You never stop waffling self-righteous religion; no one has any hope
> under your legalistic self-righteous sinnerism doctrines.

“What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for
two, saith he, shall be one flesh. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one
spirit. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but
he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye
not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye
have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price:
therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.”
(1Co 6:16-20)

This is a doctrine from the Almighty God, speaking of a believer, born again
believer, who sinned.

Past time for you to wake up & serve God.

Michael Christ

Nov 30, 2023, 4:14:19 PM11/30/23

Michael Christ wrote:
>> Rubbish, nothing can!!!

Robert Religion Rote:
> Nothing can, what?

You are 'religion-waffling' through your unbelief and ignorance of the
truth.

Nothing can take away from the relationship between a son of God and His
Father, as He is their all.

Is that difficult?

A son of God walks in the Spirit of Truth; always, there is no
sinner-whoredom revolving door.  There are no pitfalls of AI or anything
else, for that matter, that can take away from their relationship with
God because a son of God is BORN OF GOD; nothing can separate him.

Since you refuse to look up your bible...

Rom 8:35  Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall
tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or
peril, or sword?
Rom 8:36  As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long;
we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Rom 8:37  Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through
him that loved us.
Rom 8:38  For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels,
nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able
to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

That includes AI, Buddy, and waffling, preaching law, 'bible-quoting'
religious people who pretend they know the will of God.

Since you insist and do not move on, perhaps you can face up to what
Sinner James can't do and answer the question, "Why is sin a lie?"

Give the answer of faith or go and try and save yourself by obeying,
entangled in sin, convoluted, chaotic, demonic, fallen man copyright
laws and ordinances of living? Your choice. :-).

Michael Christ

ChristRose

Nov 30, 2023, 8:38:03 PM11/30/23
Well, read what you said, "the pitfalls
of AI as it takes away the relationship
between Born Again man and their
Heavenly Father."

You're implying that the relationship
between God and a born again believer
can be taken away by AI. That's incorrect.

https://youtu.be/M5QGkOGZubQ?si=FjV1AhP9LKbalJgD
Nothing in there about using AI.

>> You never stop waffling self-righteous religion; no one has any hope
>> under your legalistic self-righteous sinnerism doctrines.
>
> “What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for
> two, saith he, shall be one flesh. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one
> spirit. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but
> he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye
> not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye
> have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price:
> therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.”
> (1Co 6:16-20)
>
> This is a doctrine from the Almighty God, speaking of a believer, born again
> believer, who sinned.

Nothing in there about AI. You suffer
from a defiled, weak conscience:

“To the pure all things are pure, but to
those who are defiled and unbelieving
nothing is pure; but even their mind and
conscience are defiled.” (Titus 1:15, NKJV)

“Therefore concerning the eating of
things offered to idols, we know that an
idol is nothing in the world, and that
there is no other God but one. For even
if there are so-called gods, whether in
heaven or on earth (as there are many
gods and many lords), yet for us there
is one God, the Father, of whom are all
things, and we for Him; and one Lord
Jesus Christ, through whom are all
things, and through whom we live.” (1
Corinthians 8:4–6, NKJV)

Michael Christ

Nov 30, 2023, 10:05:05 PM11/30/23
ChristRose wrote:
> Well, read what you said, "the pitfalls of AI as it takes away the
> relationship between Born Again man and their Heavenly Father."
>
> You're implying that the relationship between God and a born again
> believer can be taken away by AI. That's incorrect.
>
> https://youtu.be/M5QGkOGZubQ?si=FjV1AhP9LKbalJgD

That is telling it as it is! :-).

Michael Christ

Robert

Dec 1, 2023, 12:10:08 AM12/1/23
On Nov 30, 2023, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <ukatv7$1gj7r$1...@dont-email.me>):
A persons willingness to walk in sin, thinking they can do so because of the
Liberty of Christ, will cause them to walk away from God.

> Is that difficult?

When you read and study the word of God and have it written in your heart
what the truth of the matter is, then it is not difficult because you know
the truth.

When ones conscience is seared because of continual choices to do things one
knows is displeasing to God, then that person know not that the spirit of God
has left, there is no turning back at that time. Heb 10 clearly states why
that is.

> A son of God walks in the Spirit of Truth; always, there is no
> sinner-whoredom revolving door. There are no pitfalls of AI or anything
> else, for that matter, that can take away from their relationship with
> God because a son of God is BORN OF GOD; nothing can separate him.

Jesus said, and said so with good reason,...

“Give us day by day our daily bread. And forgive us our sins; for we also
forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.” (Luk 11:3-4)

Does he know something that you do not?

> Since you refuse to look up your bible...
>
> Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall
> tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or
> peril, or sword?
> Rom 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long;
> we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
> Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through
> him that loved us.
> Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels,
> nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
> Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able
> to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Yes, these things are all true, for those that walk in the spirit. Those that
do not and trusts not God and does their religious things are outside of God.

“And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower
went forth to sow; And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and
the fowls came and devoured them up: Some fell upon stony places, where they
had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no
deepness of earth: And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because
they had no root, they withered away. And some fell among thorns; and the
thorns sprung up, and choked them: But other fell into good ground, and
brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.
Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.” (Mat 13:3-9)

Why does the state of the heart/earth matter?

> That includes AI, Buddy, and waffling, preaching law, 'bible-quoting'
> religious people who pretend they know the will of God.

Those that fall for AI supporting it, and toss their bibles out of the house
as far as they can throw them, they are they ones who knows the heart of God?

> Since you insist and do not move on, perhaps you can face up to what
> Sinner James can't do and answer the question, "Why is sin a lie?"

It isn’t. Sin is death.

> Give the answer of faith or go and try and save yourself by obeying,
> entangled in sin, convoluted, chaotic, demonic, fallen man copyright
> laws and ordinances of living? Your choice. :-).

Because you are without understanding, you make up your own religion.

> Michael Christ
>

> > > Read your bible! Do a search, "separate."
> >
> > Has it ever mattered to you?

No answer?

Robert

Dec 1, 2023, 12:24:05 AM12/1/23
On Nov 30, 2023, ChristRose wrote
(in article<j8idnZA1De1zpfT4...@giganews.com>):
Not according to your statement of seeking AI because God takes too long for
you, plus the other associated comments in that short paragraph. You showed
who you depended on.
There you go again, speaking condemnation without knowledge.

> “To the pure all things are pure, but to
> those who are defiled and unbelieving
> nothing is pure; but even their mind and
> conscience are defiled.” (Titus 1:15, NKJV)

NKJV is copyrighted.

“Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and
unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being
abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.” (Tit
1:15-16)

Are sinners “pure”? Are modern day “Christians” unbelieving? In their
works denying him and His gifts?

> “Therefore concerning the eating of
> things offered to idols, we know that an
> idol is nothing in the world, and that
> there is no other God but one. For even
> if there are so-called gods, whether in
> heaven or on earth (as there are many
> gods and many lords), yet for us there
> is one God, the Father, of whom are all
> things, and we for Him; and one Lord
> Jesus Christ, through whom are all
> things, and through whom we live.” (1
> Corinthians 8:4–6, NKJV)

“Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience
of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their
conscience being weak is defiled.” (1Co 8:7)

To do so, the eating of meat that was sacrificed, before those that are weak
is a sin.

“Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is
sin.” (Jas 4:17)

Robert

Dec 1, 2023, 12:25:50 AM12/1/23
On Nov 30, 2023, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <ukbigr$1jpjl$2...@dont-email.me>):
Those that place their faith in AI are AI
AI another idiot.

Michael Christ

Dec 1, 2023, 1:51:29 AM12/1/23
You sin, and you are not death, are you?

Sin is a lie, why?

>> Give the answer of faith or go and try and save yourself by obeying,
>> entangled in sin, convoluted, chaotic, demonic, fallen man copyright
>> laws and ordinances of living? Your choice. :-).
>
> Because you are without understanding, you make up your own religion.

Sin is a lie, why? Let "your understanding" flow! :-).

Deceiver accuser doubling down wrote:
> No answer?

You can't con me, Buddy Boy, you should know that by now! :-).

As well you know, Deceiver, I have quoted the bible ALL THE TIME I have
been on the newsgroups because it matters, and this occasion is no
different.

Deceiver!

Nothing can "take away" a son of God from his Father. End of story.

It is in the bible for your viewing pleasure which is contrary to what
you said.

Robert "ink-cloud" Religion wrote:
> Those that walk in the spirit would know the pitfalls of AI as it
> takes away the relationship between Born Again man and their Heavenly
> Father

Let's remind you, there is no pitfall of AI (or anything else who walk
in the Spirit) in the relationship of a son of God and his Father! All
you have offered is Pharisee rubbish and waffle religion "air-talk!"

You were given the solid biblical directive, not that that matters when
it comes to you trying to establish thyself in thine own glory! :-).

Oh boy!

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Dec 1, 2023, 1:54:20 AM12/1/23
Robert Religion Rubbish, always accusing and re-referring the context in
order to try and hide, wrote:
> Not according to your statement of seeking AI because God takes too long for
> you, plus the other associated comments in that short paragraph. You showed
> who you depended on.

You were wrong and you are wrong.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Dec 1, 2023, 1:57:42 AM12/1/23
You were wrong and are wrong, Bubba Robbo Religion.

It is very clear, neither ChristRose or myself place our faith in AI and
you know it, you deceitful, filthy liar.

Other than that, I think you are great. :-).

Michael Christ