Anne-Marie Belinda Trevelyan (née Beaton) Tabernacle of G-D shipping Department:

Garry Denke

Sep 23, 2022, 9:20:03 AM9/23/22
Anne-Marie Belinda Trevelyan (née Beaton)
Tabernacle of G-D shipping Department:

On 6 September 2022, Anne-Marie Belinda Trevelyan (née Beaton) was appointed Secretary of State for Transport during the formation of the first Truss ministry. On 21 September 2022, she also assumed responsibility for shipping and aviation, previously handled by the Under-Secretary of State for Transport Robert Courts. She is the first modern Secretary of State for Transport to assume responsibility for shipping directly, as this responsibility has traditionally been delegated to a junior minister.

https://www.gov.uk/government/people/anne-marie-trevelyan
https://www.gov.uk/government/people/anne-marie-trevelyan
https://www.gov.uk/government/people/anne-marie-trevelyan

Anne-Marie Belinda Trevelyan,

Ship my Tabernacle of G-D from Stonehenge, Amesbury, Wiltshire
to Natchitoches, (Caddo Nation), Nacogdoches, Texas as agreed.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire
https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire
https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire

Regards,

G-D

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.archaeology/c/YKoVj3DOn5U

--
Anne-Marie Belinda Trevelyan (née Beaton)
Tabernacle of G-D shipping Department:

https://groups.google.com/g/soc.history.ancient/c/XEUOTDiOPYM
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.archaeology/c/PFnZXnUc9Ws
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.archeology/c/hdl0UL3RRLY
https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/sci.lang/c/EqW5MtqdMn8
https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/sci.math/c/JLLeOON0D2E
https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/alt.pagan/c/R0NOEu_phAM
https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/talk.atheism/c/t_tjtN2OzRE
https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/sci.physics/c/ymScBBvF5-s
https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/alt.atheism/c/trY4h--2N4Q

Garry Denke

Sep 23, 2022, 9:22:19 AM9/23/22
chiefcoronersoffice <chiefcoro...@judiciary.uk>
Thank you for contacting the Office of the Chief Coroner. We can confirm that we have received your email.
If your correspondence requires a response, we will aim to do so as soon as practicable.
For more information about the Chief Coroner, please visit our website which can be accessed here:
https://www.judiciary.uk/related-offices-and-bodies/office-chief-coroner/
Office of the Chief Coroner | Courts and Tribunals Judiciary
The Chief Coroner, an office created by the Coroners and Justice Act 2009, is head of the coroner system, providing national leadership for coroners in England and Wales.
www.judiciary.uk
This e-mail and any attachments is intended only for the attention of the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail. Internet e-mail is not a secure medium. Any reply to this message could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear that in mind when deciding whether to send material in response to this message by e-mail. This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be monitored, recorded and retained by the Ministry of Justice. Monitoring / blocking software may be used, and e-mail content may be read at any time. You have a responsibility to ensure laws are not broken when composing or forwarding e-mails and their contents.

--

To: A.Az...@unesco.org; direc...@unesco.org; wscorone...@wiltshire.gov.uk; chiefcoro...@judiciary.uk; hilary....@nationaltrust.org.uk; kate....@english-heritage.org.uk; ad...@cprewiltshire.org.uk; wilt...@btconnect.com; cont...@biblesociety.org.uk; off...@hopetogether.org.uk; ma...@licc.org.uk; edi...@archaeologyuk.org; news...@bbc.co.uk; intern...@theguardian.com; ti...@dailymail.com; dtn...@telegraph.co.uk; news...@independent.co.uk; mirro...@mirror.co.uk; excl...@the-sun.co.uk; express.exp...@reachplc.com; news...@gazetteandherald.co.uk; ne...@hampshirechronicle.co.uk; fiona.p...@newsquest.co.uk; edi...@salisburyjournal.co.uk
Cc: JohnYahy...@yahoo.com; JesusIs...@yahoo.com

Anne-Marie Belinda Trevelyan (née Beaton)
Tabernacle of G-D shipping Department:

On 6 September 2022, Anne-Marie Belinda Trevelyan (née Beaton) was appointed Secretary of State for Transport during the formation of the first Truss ministry. On 21 September 2022, she also assumed responsibility for shipping and aviation, previously handled by the Under-Secretary of State for Transport Robert Courts. She is the first modern Secretary of State for Transport to assume responsibility for shipping directly, as this responsibility has traditionally been delegated to a junior minister.

https://www.gov.uk/government/people/anne-marie-trevelyan

The Rt Hon Anne-Marie Trevelyan MP - GOV.UK
Anne-Marie Trevelyan was appointed Secretary of State for Transport on 6 September 2022. She was Secretary of State for International Trade and President of the Board of Trade from 15 September ...
www.gov.uk

[...]

Fundraiser by Denoco Inc. of Texas : Mishkan being Crushed by Heel Stone in Wiltshire - GoFundMe
Our Mishkan (tabernacle) Gold & Brass Relics are being crushed by 30 tonne (33 ton) Heel Stone in Wiltshire, Stonehenge, GB. The 2,800 year old pozzolanic Bluestone Concrete housing Our Mishkan is deteriorated (see coring map; 7 cores drilled). We are short $1,000 to Our $11,000 raised for moving Our Mishkan from under Heel Stone to the Alamo, a Texas temple.
www.gofundme.com