Douay Rheims at Isa 42:8

zeb...@windstream.net

Jan 3, 2023, 3:44:56 PM1/3/23
Douay Rheims at Isa 42:8

They took out the Tetragrammaton and made God out to be a liar.

I the Lord, this is my name: I will not give my glory to another, nor
my praise to graven things.
[Isaias (Isaiah) 42:8]

Lord is a title, not a name. And the Bible says there are "many
lords". (1 Cor 8:5)

But why did they translate it that way? Because they used the Latin
Vulgate to translate from. Here is Isa 42:8 from them:

-- Latin Vulgate
Isaiah 42:8 ego Dominus hoc est nomen meum gloriam meam alteri non
dabo et laudem meam sculptilibus

Dominus can mean "Lord". The actual Latin word for Lord is domini.

But that is why the Douay Rheims says "Lord" and not the
Tetragrammaton. And they removed it over 6900 times.

In English, this is how it should read:

-- American Standard
Isaiah 42:8 I am Jehovah, that is my name; and my glory will I not
give to another, neither my praise unto graven images.

Sincerely James
2023:A better year?
Go to jw.org

servant

Jan 3, 2023, 4:11:50 PM1/3/23
Friend james has a possible observation:

>Douay Rheims at Isa 42:8
>
>They took out the Tetragrammaton and made God out to be a liar.

Hmm, the jw vatican used the kjv until the '50s.>

It is among the 15 english translations exactly as above:

Compare Translations for Isaiah 42:8
https://www.biblestudytools.com/isaiah/42-8-compare.html

Friend james accuses them of removing the 4 leter word for God given Moses.

But pot calling kettle black, the jw vatican replaced it with a
false/distortion from the middle ages of the 4 letters.

Do you think God is pleased the jw vatican did that to His name?

tesla sTinker

Jan 7, 2023, 12:04:55 PM1/7/23

On 1/3/2023 12:44 PM, zeb...@windstream.net scribbled:
your a false prophet. I call your kind crap artists. This is what God
says about your kind in Jeremiah.

25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name,
and say: I have dreamed, I have dreamed. 26 How long shall this be in
the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies, and that prophesy the
delusions of their own heart? 27 Who seek to make my people forget my
name through their dreams, which they tell every man to his neighbour:
as their fathers forgot my name for Baal. 28 The prophet that hath a
dream, let him tell a dream: and he that hath my word, let him speak my
word with truth: what hath the chaff to do with the wheat, saith the Lord?

Well chaff jw NUT CASE. i DO KNOW YOU ARE A NOTHING. A NOBODY.

Besides, it that is your argument, you spell it wrong all the time.
Iehova. Is the correct spelling in Hebrew. Yet God made multiple
languages. ???? Because of ones like you. Babel.
Since when are you an expert on all of them? And besides, as long as
its the same God, the name does not matter inside another language to
those who speak that language. That is your own pile of crap that you
stirred up with people, making yourself a crap artists.

16 Thus saith the Lord of hosts: Hearken not to the words of the
prophets that prophesy to you, and deceive you: they speak a vision of
their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the Lord. 17 They say to
them that blaspheme me: The Lord hath said: You shall have peace: and to
every one that walketh in the perverseness of his own heart, they have
said: No evil shall come to you. 18 For who hath stood in the counsel of
the Lord, and hath seen and heard his word? Who hath considered his word
and heard it? 19 Behold the whirlwind of the Lord's indignation shall
come forth, and a tempest shall break out and come upon the head of the
wicked. 20 The wrath of the Lord shall not return till he execute it,
and till he accomplish the thought of his heart: in the latter days you
shall understand his counsel. 21 I did not send prophets, yet they ran:
I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied. 22 If they stood in my
counsel, and had made my words known to my people, I should have turned
them from their evil way and from their wicked doings. 23 Am I, think
ye, a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off? 24 Shall a
man be hid in secret places, and I not see him, saith the Lord? do not I
fill heaven and earth, saith the Lord? 25 I have heard what the prophets
said, that prophesy lies in my name, and say: I have dreamed, I have
dreamed. 26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that
prophesy lies, and that prophesy the delusions of their own heart?

crap artists that is the JW religion. delusions of their own hearts to
make a sour little deal to persuade the true Church to run with their lies.

Well you know what idiot. YOUR Busted. God already knows the
pointless conversations of your rotten blasphemy religion to Him.
Because, even in here, in this small tiny corner of your council, in
newsgroup posts, God knows your rotten words of lies.

tesla sTinker

Jan 7, 2023, 12:15:01 PM1/7/23

On 1/3/2023 1:11 PM, servant scribbled:
The point of them being delusional is already in the true Bible yes.
Pleased? It makes the point of their blasphemy and even tells us, that
God will not accept their crap points, and will so give His wrath to
their kind and the ones who blasphemy the true religion so they can be
crap artists. God will send them to hell. He will not love any of
them, and that is what it says. truly.

zeb...@windstream.net

Jan 7, 2023, 5:45:38 PM1/7/23
notice verse 27:

Who seek to make my people forget my
name through their dreams, which they tell every man to his neighbour:
as their fathers forgot my name for Baal

Looks like they are not following their own advice, since they
'forgot' (removed) God's name over 6900 times!
God wants you to PROVE things, not just shout them out.

1 Th 5:21,
"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." (KJV)

(Acts 17:2) So according to Paul’s custom he went inside to them, and
for three Sabbaths he reasoned with them from the Scriptures,

Sincerely James
2023:might be better
Go to jw.org

zeb...@windstream.net

Jan 10, 2023, 10:00:18 AM1/10/23
On Sat, 07 Jan 2023 09:05:02 -0800, tesla sTinker
<seav...@yahoo.com> wrote:

And you have a good day also.

You know, letting that much hatred build up is not good for your
health. We can have a difference of opinion without getting all
stirred up. The Bible says to "love your enemies". Try it, you may
like it.

Sincerely James
What is going to happen next.
Go to jw.org

tesla sTinker

Feb 3, 2023, 1:36:46 AM2/3/23

On 1/10/2023 7:00 AM, zeb...@windstream.net scribbled:
Your the liar, not God. I told you, they did no such thing. Removed
His name.... that is all JW lies, Then you want me to love your lies
while you dish out false literature. FAT CHANCE. I told you, your
excommunicated, and have
no way to His Holy Heaven, because you reject His true Holy Bible.

No where does the Bible tell me to love the devil.

Ah, the lawyer said to do this.... Love your enemies. Matthew. Yup,
and St Luke, but also, Jesus said
to kill you before Him. In St Luke. Funny, in the same book yes. love
them kill them. So, we turn the cheek so you get one more hit. That
would be twice idiot. YOU already took the other hit before on my other
cheek. In the other post before!!! jack ass. So now, we hate your
rotten devil ass guts. And will kill you if you show your face to us.
YOUR DONE.
Excommunicated, why, because we accept the whole true Holy Bible, not
just part of it like you reading bad books that are not His true Holy
Bible..... And then yee make up the rest yourself.....

sinful bastard you are, full of lies, and, a very big heretic full of
apostasy.

go to hell satan

tesla sTinker

Feb 3, 2023, 2:01:19 AM2/3/23

On 1/10/2023 7:00 AM, zeb...@windstream.net scribbled:
chaff, a jw nut case. Thinks everyone is to love thy enemy. Sorry,
not after you had the chance to change it. Its not that way. Do you
want to see why?

Here is why...

20. Thou that seest many things, wilt thou not observe them? thou that
hast ears open, wilt thou not hear?

nope, you dont hear....

believe me, I aint loving you jerk. go to hell.
You already had my other cheek anyway and more than twice, and you shit
on that cheek also.

27 But as for those my enemies, who would not have me reign over them,
bring them hither, and kill them before me.

So expect to be excommunicated jerk, because God already has done that
to you, and so have I.

zeb...@windstream.net

Feb 4, 2023, 3:57:09 PM2/4/23
On Thu, 02 Feb 2023 23:01:17 -0800, tesla sTinker
I have opinions also, but I prefer to stay by the FACTS in the Bible.

>>> 25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name,
>>> and say: I have dreamed, I have dreamed. 26 How long shall this be in
>>> the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies, and that prophesy the
>>> delusions of their own heart? 27 Who seek to make my people forget my
>>> name through their dreams, which they tell every man to his neighbour:
>>> as their fathers forgot my name for Baal. 28 The prophet that hath a
>>> dream, let him tell a dream: and he that hath my word, let him speak my
>>> word with truth: what hath the chaff to do with the wheat, saith the Lord?
>>>
>>> Well chaff jw NUT CASE. i DO KNOW YOU ARE A NOTHING. A NOBODY.

Thank you for fulfilling Scripture. (2 Tim 3:12)
(2 Tim 3:12)

>> And you have a good day also.
>>
>> You know, letting that much hatred build up is not good for your
>> health. We can have a difference of opinion without getting all
>> stirred up. The Bible says to "love your enemies". Try it, you may
>> like it.
>
>chaff, a jw nut case. Thinks everyone is to love thy enemy. Sorry,
>not after you had the chance to change it. Its not that way. Do you
>want to see why?
>
>Here is why...
>
>20. Thou that seest many things, wilt thou not observe them? thou that
>hast ears open, wilt thou not hear?
>
>nope, you dont hear....
>
>believe me, I aint loving you jerk. go to hell.
>You already had my other cheek anyway and more than twice, and you shit
>on that cheek also.

(2 Tim 3:12)

>27 But as for those my enemies, who would not have me reign over them,
>bring them hither, and kill them before me.
>
>So expect to be excommunicated jerk, because God already has done that
>to you, and so have I.

I sure hope you change before the end, for I gain no pleasure seeing
people destroyed.

Sincerely James
Doomsday clock changed
Go to jw.org

zeb...@windstream.net

Feb 4, 2023, 4:11:00 PM2/4/23
On Thu, 02 Feb 2023 22:36:44 -0800, tesla sTinker
<seav...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Warmer Afternoon,
Satan will never go to hell. "Hell" in the Bible is the grave. And
Satan will never end up in a grave. You can show your immaturity and
call me all the names you want. It just shows people what you are. You
keep talking about the true Bible. What proof do you have that your
Bible is a true one. There is no original writings to compare it to.

The Douay Rheims Bible has taken God's name out of Isa 42:8. If they
were consistent doing that, then they start off with around 7000
errors. Not good for a 'true' Bible, is it?

tesla sTinker

Feb 6, 2023, 10:15:25 PM2/6/23

On 1/3/2023 1:11 PM, servant scribbled:
Its possible he could change. But he has to hear someone who
understands, God does not change. This turkey, says all kinds of
things that are not of God. And of which God is no liar, why say so?

As long as he is ignoring truth, he will get in trouble with God.
I will not be standing near Him or talking with him at that point.

Jesus walked away after the second time of the pharisee ignoring him.

tesla sTinker

Feb 6, 2023, 10:18:13 PM2/6/23

On 2/4/2023 12:57 PM, zeb...@windstream.net scribbled:
You did that yourself. (2 Tim 3:7)

7 Ever learning, and never attaining to the knowledge of the truth.

zeb...@windstream.net

Feb 9, 2023, 5:22:33 PM2/9/23
On Mon, 06 Feb 2023 19:15:20 -0800, tesla sTinker
<seav...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 1/3/2023 1:11 PM, servant scribbled:
>> Friend james has a possible observation:
>>
>>> Douay Rheims at Isa 42:8
>>>
>>> They took out the Tetragrammaton and made God out to be a liar.
>>
>> Hmm, the jw vatican used the kjv until the '50s.>

I recall they even bought the printing plates of it, and printed their
own KJV Bibles, but they didn't make any changes that I know of.
When they finally translated their own Bible, they put all the Divine
Name (Jehovah) back in the Bible where it belonged.

Some other Bible translations also put it in the OT, such as American
Standard, New Jerusalem with Apocrypha (Yahweh), Young's Bible,
Darby's Bible, etc.

>> It is among the 15 english translations exactly as above:
>>
>> Compare Translations for Isaiah 42:8
>> https://www.biblestudytools.com/isaiah/42-8-compare.html
>>
>> Friend james accuses them of removing the 4 leter word for God given Moses.
>>
>> But pot calling kettle black, the jw vatican replaced it with a
>> false/distortion from the middle ages of the 4 letters.

Nobody, I repeat nobody, knows the exact pronunciation of the divine
name. Why? God hasn't seen fit to release that information. And not
just the JW's have God's name in their own language. Do you criticize
all these other religions in these countries for having a name for
God? No? Then that sounds very biased, does it not. Here is some
examples:

In Danish "Jehova"
In Fijan "Jiova"
In Italian "Geova"
In Japanese "Ehoba"
In Spanish "Jehová"
In French "Je'hovah (conventional literary form)
In German "Jehovah" (German Elberfelder version)
(See Deut 4:2)

Sincerely James
2/6/23 Turkey's Earthquakes
Go to jw.org

>> Do you think God is pleased the jw vatican did that to His name?

Yes, I am sure He was super-pleased to have a name in their own
language.

>Its possible he could change. But he has to hear someone who
>understands, God does not change. This turkey, says all kinds of
>things that are not of God. And of which God is no liar, why say so?
>
>As long as he is ignoring truth, he will get in trouble with God.
>I will not be standing near Him or talking with him at that point.

The sooner, the better. :)

>Jesus walked away after the second time of the pharisee ignoring him.

Good for Jesus.

Sincerely James
2/6/23 Turkey's Earthquakes
Go to jw.org

servant

Feb 9, 2023, 6:20:59 PM2/9/23
>>> Friend james accuses them of removing the 4 leter word for God given Moses.
>>>
>>> But pot calling kettle black, the jw vatican replaced it with a
>>> false/distortion from the middle ages of the 4 letters.
>
>Nobody, I repeat nobody, knows the exact pronunciation of the divine
>name.

Shrug, irrelevant, why not just use the 4 letters in stead of accepting an
obviously false translitration?

Why? God hasn't seen fit to release that information. And not
>just the JW's have God's name in their own language.
Corrrection, the jw vatican has no language. They until the 50's used the
kjv nnames for God and used it at the "hall" and elsewhere. Did someone
say "hypocritical"?

Do you criticize
>all these other religions in these countries for having a name for
>God? No? Then that sounds very biased, does it not. Here is some
>examples:
>
>In Danish "Jehova"
>In Fijan "Jiova"
>In Italian "Geova"
>In Japanese "Ehoba"
>In Spanish "Jehová"
>In French "Je'hovah (conventional literary form)
>In German "Jehovah" (German Elberfelder version)

Shrug again, those nations coming after the false invention of God's name
took it up. A big so what?

Sorry friend james the jw vatican excuse for inserting the false "jehavah"
willy nilly where they thought it should go in the nwt; is but a big shot
to their own foot, no?

They cry "them other languages" made us use a wrong nonexisting name", poor
baby.

tesla sTinker

Feb 9, 2023, 8:52:18 PM2/9/23

On 2/9/2023 3:20 PM, servant scribbled:

>> Nobody, I repeat nobody, knows the exact pronunciation of the divine
>> name.
>
> Shrug, irrelevant, why not just use the 4 letters in stead of accepting an
> obviously false translitration?

You missed it. Go back to the book of Exodus and read again, and this
time, use the DRV not your own. God told Moses, and when He did, He
did not have a name. Because He told him what He was this and that.
The ones writing used a word that descriptor not having a name for the
the true meaning. Because God did not will it. Hardly anyone knows
this. Many Catholics do not know this.
I will not say Jews, I have no idea how many. But I know it. Because
I read the true Bible, and profess truth, not a bogus one.
You have much to learn, you stay with learning and you will. As long as
you listen to truth tellers. The DRV is the true Bible, in english.
NOT ever to be changed. You will have to go to the french and the
gutten burg press for they were the first printing press in massive
production.

NightBulb

Feb 9, 2023, 9:12:43 PM2/9/23
On 2/9/23 16:22, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:
> Nobody, I repeat nobody, knows the exact pronunciation of the divine
> name.

How did you come to such great omniscience that you can assert what
everyone or nobody knows or doesn't know?

Are you psychic and clairvoyant? Can you speak for everyone in the whole
world? Did you look in their brains at their Hebrew vocabulary meter?
How did you get this mystic power?

You say that "nobody" knows.

I say prove it.

How can you know what everyone else thinks and knows, or doesn't know?

Is this what you call bible "study?" Is this what you call
"scholarship?" Are blanket statements of inexplicable omniscience valid
proof of anything?

--

NightBulb | https://blog.nightbulb.net | Flip the night switch.

How to get ahead in life. Judaism: circumcision. Christianism: lobotomy.

tesla sTinker

Feb 9, 2023, 9:35:38 PM2/9/23

On 2/9/2023 3:20 PM, servant scribbled:
here, chapter 6 verse 3. 6 days to create the world, 3 for the Holy
trinity. LOOK, Exodus, chapter 6 verse 3 says.... God would not
show the egyptions His name. So He hid it from Moses. This is what
was said. Then you have to go to Chapter 3 verse 15 to see, God did not
tell Him when Moses asked Him God, what is your name... He told him His
name and it says, God of Abraham God of Isaac God of Jacob.
God did not say Jehova. ????

"and my name ADONAI I did not shew them. " Thats His name. This
is english I think. But I can check it.. to find out. This is the DRV.

It may be Hebrew. It is not, Jehova, or Iheova, or any of the
other stuff unless it translates to Iehova. Jesus... That I may so
believe. But im not betting on it. I can find out in one second
....But in the real, His name is, God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of
Jacob.

This will never change. Jesus, that name means God yes. according to
many people. the writers could not use ADONAI because it means its not
my name I am who am is what that means. He who is, is what that means.

Do you think for one moment it says this in the Jehova witness false
Bible., no, it does not.... Wake up man....

tesla sTinker

Feb 9, 2023, 9:47:49 PM2/9/23
and last, this is what im telling you. The catholics are not catholic.
They do not even understand the name of Jesus. some say Emanuele
What did God say to Moses. ? And Jesus told you, Listen to Moses.

On 2/9/2023 3:20 PM, servant scribbled:

tesla sTinker

Feb 9, 2023, 9:58:24 PM2/9/23
how can you bitch at Apache indians about God's name,
false catholic Novus Ordo non catholics, freemason devil lovers fake
popes. Your not even Jews just like Jesus told us.
You all are doomed come dooms day.

YOU get this straight servant.

On 2/9/2023 3:20 PM, servant scribbled:

tesla sTinker

Feb 9, 2023, 10:07:15 PM2/9/23

On 2/9/2023 3:20 PM, servant scribbled:
This honestly gets confusing about the kings of Cesar, and the Kings of
God. You have to use the chronology when learning please. This is
what is wrong with the JWs mostly. They have it all screwed up. They
do not look at it, and use a cesar Kings version of lies to fit the
marriage supper of theirs, not Jesus's. Its bogus shit man. Do not
listen to the KJV. That is King Henry the 8th and because of his wives
in England this happened. Its full of BS that Scripture. and missing
books. The other books are not considered Apocrypha to us. We do not
listen to the liars of the Bible. God told us not to. there is also
the lost books of the Bible. That, is another whole set of scrolls. I
will not go into those in speech here at all. There is enough wrong
with the scribes todays and yesterday. They did not do as Jesus told
them to do. The scribbled corruption anyway.

zeb...@windstream.net

Feb 10, 2023, 9:30:51 AM2/10/23
On 09 Feb 2023 23:20:56 GMT, servant wrote:

Interesting Morning,

>>Nobody, I repeat nobody, knows the exact pronunciation of the divine
>>name.
>
>Shrug, irrelevant, why not just use the 4 letters in stead of accepting an
>obviously false translitration?

That is how the oldest copies of the Greek Septuagint did it. When
they came upon the Tetragrammaton, they copied it in Hebrew letters
within the Greek Septuagint. Notice:

"Tetragrammaton Found in Earliest Copies of the Septuagint
https://eliyah.com › Written Articles
Below are 2 examples of where the Tetragrammaton has been found in
ancient copies of the Septuagint. The Septuagint is a 3rd to 2nd
Century BCE Greek ..."
(https://www.google.com/search?q=Septuagint+Tetragrammaton&sa=Google+Search)

>Why? God hasn't seen fit to release that information. And not
>>just the JW's have God's name in their own language.
>Corrrection, the jw vatican has no language. They until the 50's used the
>kjv nnames for God and used it at the "hall" and elsewhere.

Yes, and look up Ps 83:18 in the KJV:

- King James
Psalms 83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is
Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth.

Also see Ex 6:3; Isa 12:2; and 26:4 in the KJV.

Then look up these same scriptures in the NKJV. THEY CHOPPED THEM OUT,
like most modern translations have done. How do you think God felt?

> Did someone
>say "hypocritical"?
>
> Do you criticize
>>all these other religions in these countries for having a name for
>>God? No? Then that sounds very biased, does it not. Here is some
>>examples:
>>
>>In Danish "Jehova"
>>In Fijan "Jiova"
>>In Italian "Geova"
>>In Japanese "Ehoba"
>>In Spanish "Jehová"
>>In French "Je'hovah (conventional literary form)
>>In German "Jehovah" (German Elberfelder version)
>
>Shrug again, those nations coming after the false invention of God's name
>took it up. A big so what?

The word "Jehovah" was around long before the JW's.

>Sorry friend james the jw vatican excuse for inserting the false "jehavah"
>willy nilly where they thought it should go in the nwt; is but a big shot
>to their own foot, no?

Rather it is a shot to the head of those other translations that
chopped it out. You are not supposed to change what was originally
written. (the oldest verified copies)

>They cry "them other languages" made us use a wrong nonexisting name", poor
>baby.

"Sticks and stones..."

tesla sTinker

Feb 10, 2023, 5:23:05 PM2/10/23

On 2/10/2023 6:30 AM, zeb...@windstream.net scribbled:
The KJV USED DOUAY RHEIMS The french, TO CREATE IT.

iT WAS MADE AT THE TIME OF THE kINGS OF eNGLAND, A BUNCH OF LIARS THEY
ARE. Including Henry 8th. Why did America make the Declaration of
Independence to make themselves very independent of England yes, and to
Be for God in that same declaration of truth. Because, the English
would not let them go, they wanted to keep them for slaves refusing
Daniel Boone. Daniel of Marlboro Plantation Maryland, and he gave the
land to DC to fuck the english with. The KJV is a slaves book of the
Egyptions. Of course its fucked up good. Its not of God.... And you
read it ass hole full of its lies and believing it....A stupid ass whole
nobody you are. Nope, you have it all wrong, We the true Church do not
listen to lies at all.

And tell the world, those kings of cesar, deleted what Jesus had said.
Because they did. books also. And the ass hole sodomy King Henry 8th,
married 5 more times telling his first wife Catherine of Argonne, She
was no longer wanted of or excepted. Even after the Pope in Rome told
him no, several times, that he cannot divorce her. So he made his own
church in his dissobedient sins. Including their own false Bible. The
catholics were in trouble, they could not even go to Mass anymore in
England. They had to hide it.

Which is what you are doing, and why, we call you an apostatized heretic
of the worst kind to the world, cause you are the same way they are, a
pompass ass liar.. You support liars.

The DRV is the only Bible availible in multiple languages througout the
world. Why, cause its the oldest one. Its the same as the Hebrews, It
was the language used to write most the original texts in on the
scrolls. From the Hebrew. the KJV does not even come from the same
scrolls, or the greek. But the kings used whatever they could to defame
it including the lies of the text itself. And to lie to everyone so
everyone in England, would believe them in the Kings new Church, instead
of Jesus's Church in Rome.

And that is why, your copy of a Bible, is a peice of shit made up for
Sodom and Gomorrah and hell. To screw up your own conscience with.
You have been told, your not in the true Church, and without apologetic,
you cannot come inside at all. And there are those, that even with
apologetic, they cannot come inside.
Because, God says so.

zeb...@windstream.net

Feb 11, 2023, 11:04:05 AM2/11/23
On Fri, 10 Feb 2023 14:23:04 -0800, tesla sTinker
<seav...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,
I just don't go to the KJV cold turkey. I compare it to the NWT (the
most accurate translation) and if it is close, I use it. Why the KJV?
Many churches use it exclusively. Thus it is a popular translation.

>And tell the world, those kings of cesar, deleted what Jesus had said.
>Because they did. books also. And the ass hole sodomy King Henry 8th,
> married 5 more times telling his first wife Catherine of Argonne, She
>was no longer wanted of or excepted. Even after the Pope in Rome told
>him no, several times, that he cannot divorce her. So he made his own
>church in his dissobedient sins. Including their own false Bible. The
>catholics were in trouble, they could not even go to Mass anymore in
>England. They had to hide it.
>
>Which is what you are doing, and why, we call you an apostatized heretic
>of the worst kind to the world, cause you are the same way they are, a
>pompass ass liar.. You support liars.
>
>The DRV is the only Bible availible in multiple languages througout the
>world.

It is obvious you don't do any research before you make a claim. How
many languages is the DRV? Did you know that the NWT as of SEPTEMBER
9, 2019,

"The New World Translation has been translated in whole or in part
into 184 languages, including 29 complete revisions based on the 2013
edition."

>Why, cause its the oldest one. Its the same as the Hebrews, It
>was the language used to write most the original texts in on the
>scrolls. From the Hebrew. the KJV does not even come from the same
>scrolls, or the greek. But the kings used whatever they could to defame
>it including the lies of the text itself. And to lie to everyone so
>everyone in England, would believe them in the Kings new Church, instead
>of Jesus's Church in Rome.

I don't know all about this lie stuff, but the KJV Bible is not the
most accurate. But the NWT is, and it is read in 184 languages. Does
your Bible stand up to that?

>And that is why, your copy of a Bible, is a peice of shit made up for
>Sodom and Gomorrah and hell. To screw up your own conscience with.
>You have been told, your not in the true Church, and without apologetic,
>you cannot come inside at all. And there are those, that even with
>apologetic, they cannot come inside.
> Because, God says so.

I'll bet you never even looked at the NWT Bible for accuracy. For
example, it contains a form of the Divine Name about 7000 times. How
many times is yours?

Here is Isa 42:8 in the NWT:

(Isaiah 42:8) I am Jehovah. That is my name; I give my glory to no one
else, Nor my praise to graven images.

Here it is in your Bible:

I the Lord, this is my name: I will not give my glory to another, nor
my praise to graven things.

They didn't even use Yahweh there, or even the Tetragrammaton YHWH. By
printing "Lord", they just made God a liar. Lord is a title, NOT a
name.

servant

Feb 11, 2023, 12:19:22 PM2/11/23

Friend james scolds translations which do not have the 4 letter hebrew name
for God. He says the false, he confesses it is true, name "jehovah" is ok
because it is in some places used in englih translations and is a name in
our language.

Sorry friend james; "God/Lord" are the name for the 4 letters, ie. a
translation for them. A translation is to choose an existing word to
convey the meaning in another language. Transliteration is to choose the
sounds of one language to best fit the sounds of the word in another
language.

"Jehovah" is not even close to the 4 hebrew letters as a transliteration.
The jw vatican inserted willy nilly a false/mistaken rcc transliteration in
their "translation" from middle ages latin. It is a glaring expression of
vanity/pride in trying to be different, shame on them.

God/Lord english translation is exactly the meaning of the same words in
greek, the language of the NT. People in the NT did not use "jehovah",
they used the aramaic translation into greek for God/Lord.

Here a web bit on aramaic/hebrew/arabic/english/ uses::

The word Allah (aHl+l+h+) is derived from a contraction of the Arabic words
al- (the) and &#x2BE;ilah (deity, masculine form) -- al-ilah meaning "the
god". Cognates of the name "Allah" exist in other Semitic languages,
including Hebrew and Aramaic.

Muslim and non-Muslim scholars often translate "Allah" directly into
English as "God"; and Arabic-speaking Jews and Christians refer to Allah as
God.

zeb...@windstream.net

Feb 12, 2023, 5:54:26 PM2/12/23
>On 11 Feb 2023 17:19:20 GMT, servant wrote:

Blessed Evening to you and yours,

>Friend james scolds translations which do not have the 4 letter hebrew name
>for God. He says the false, he confesses it is true, name "jehovah" is ok
>because it is in some places used in englih translations and is a name in
>our language.

That is not why I accept it. I realize it is not representing a Hebrew
word, such as Yahweh, which is closer to the Tetragrammaton. But since
no one knows the real spelling of God's name, most people are familiar
with Jehovah, and it is tied in somewhat with the Tetragrammaton.

At least there is an attempt to display God's name. Scriptures like
the "Lord's Prayer" (Mt 6:9) and Isa 42:8 are meaningless without a
personal name there. Then multiply that thousands of times. And like I
showed you before, that name is different in other languages.

>Sorry friend james; "God/Lord" are the name for the 4 letters, ie. a
>translation for them. A translation is to choose an existing word to
>convey the meaning in another language. Transliteration is to choose the
>sounds of one language to best fit the sounds of the word in another
>language.
>
>"Jehovah" is not even close to the 4 hebrew letters as a transliteration.

So why doesn't your Bible just put the Tetragrammaton in the places it
is originally found? Why don't you criticize them for CHANGING Bible
words? Or can your translation do no wrong?

>The jw vatican inserted willy nilly a false/mistaken rcc transliteration in
>their "translation" from middle ages latin. It is a glaring expression of
>vanity/pride in trying to be different, shame on them.

Shame on your Bible translators for REMOVING words from their Bible,
and inserting different words, which causes God to be a liar. (see Isa
42:8)

>God/Lord english translation is exactly the meaning of the same words in
>greek, the language of the NT. People in the NT did not use "jehovah",
>they used the aramaic translation into greek for God/Lord.

Why would they do that? If the NT quotes the OT that contains the
Tetragrammaton, it should show up in the NT also? Correct? That's just
common sense. But your translation and most all others perpetuate the
superstition of the Jews of not pronouncing God's name because a
danger of misusing it. SO THEY CHANGED THE TETRAGRAMMATON
TO LORD OR GOD. Shame on them, and modern translators who went along
with that.

It doesn't take an Einstein to see that it has been tampered with.
That can be seen with the Septuagint. The copies we have today has the
Tetragrammaton removed. BUT THEY HAVE FOUND OLDER FRAGMENTS THAT DO
CONTAIN IT. Thus the original Septuagint DID contain the
Tetragrammaton in its around 7000 places. Don't you like the truth? I
am sorry for your false reasonings. Maybe someday....

The NWT is as close to the originals as it gets. It would be nice to
get a hold of an original NT book. Then I could PROVE to you that the
Tetragrammaton is also found in the NT. Maybe someday at least an
early NT copy can be found before it gets corrupted also.

>Here a web bit on aramaic/hebrew/arabic/english/ uses::
>
>The word Allah (aHl+l+h+) is derived from a contraction of the Arabic words
>al- (the) and &#x2BE;ilah (deity, masculine form) -- al-ilah meaning "the
> god". Cognates of the name "Allah" exist in other Semitic languages,
>including Hebrew and Aramaic.
>
> Muslim and non-Muslim scholars often translate "Allah" directly into
>English as "God"; and Arabic-speaking Jews and Christians refer to Allah as
>God.

Yes, Allah means the title "God". It is not a name like they say.

zeb...@windstream.net

Feb 13, 2023, 3:47:26 PM2/13/23
On Thu, 9 Feb 2023 20:14:45 -0600, NightBulb <nos...@nightbulb.net>
wrote:

Productive Afternoon,

>On 2/9/23 16:22, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:
>> Nobody, I repeat nobody, knows the exact pronunciation of the divine
>> name.
>
>How did you come to such great omniscience that you can assert what
>everyone or nobody knows or doesn't know?

It's called logical deduction. Since the original books of the Bible
are not extant, no one can know the exact pronunciation. (if any books
do exist, they haven't been released to the public yet)

>Are you psychic and clairvoyant?

I hope not. Such things were condemned in the Bible by spiritism.
>Can you speak for everyone in the whole
>world? Did you look in their brains at their Hebrew vocabulary meter?
>How did you get this mystic power?

Don't you know what logic is? Here is another logical deduction.
Nobody, but nobody (human) can survive the detonation of a nuclear
weapon 6 feet away. Do you have to be a psychic to figure that out?

>You say that "nobody" knows.
>
>I say prove it.

I can't prove a negative, but you seem to believe that someone knows
the exact pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton. So I am all ears.

>How can you know what everyone else thinks and knows, or doesn't know?

Now you are going beyond the scope of the discussion. But here is
another logical deduction. No human knows what everyone thinks, and
knows, or doesn't know. Do you agree?

>Is this what you call bible "study?"

It's within the domain.

>Is this what you call
>"scholarship?"

I wouldn't call it that. It is using common sense and reasoning on a
Bible subject. The apostle Paul set the example:

(Acts 17:2) So according to Paul’s custom he went inside to them, and
for three sabbaths he reasoned with them from the Scriptures,

>Are blanket statements of inexplicable omniscience valid
>proof of anything?

You have an oxymoron here. Something having omniscience can't be
inexplicable, because omniscience is all-knowing which means it can
explain everything. For example, God.

servant

Feb 13, 2023, 3:55:07 PM2/13/23

Friend james says the false and mistaken transliteration for the 4 hebrew
letters for the name of God is better then what the NT apostles and Christ
used as written in greek. The daily spoken language used in 1st century
palistinian ffor the aramaic name for God/Lord also, not the transliterated
4 letters in the hebrew text. So when Christ spoke "god" it was close to
the name "allah" in aramaic.

In their complete vanity the jw vatican inserted their clearly wrong
transliterated name every place the greek NT had God/Lord.

Why did the figures of the NT not use the mistaken name? Oh, simple, the
"original" greek Nt did have the right name.. But soon after the NT was
spread around the middle east area in the 2nd century; evil jewish
"scribes" went sneaking to *every* place in a large area to find the
physical copies of the "original" NT and changed the 4 letters to
"God/Lord",ie Theos/Kurios.

So, the jw vatican being the single true wifi connection to the divine has
fixed the jewish scribes evil doings in a flash of "brighter light", no?

In some vrrsions of the lxx, the greek translation of the hebrew; the 4
letters were replaced by similar sounding greek lettrs for the name given
Moses. However the greek God/Lord were readily used for other names of God
in the lxx.

Let friend james slice and dice the facts in the jw vatican slef serving
after the fact "brighter light" of thee biblical use of God/Lord; and
ignore the facts as they really appear, evil jewish scribes not
withstanding.

servant

Feb 14, 2023, 9:57:10 AM2/14/23

Here is the bottom line, in all aspects of the question the jw vatican
comes up the loser; its a simple logical deduction.

The facts:

1. Christ and others in the NT did *not* use the hebrew 4 letter name given
Moses. They used itstranslation in aramaic; a variation of "allah".

2. The authors of the NT did not use the 4 letter name either, they used
the Greek translation for God, Theos.

3. Evil jewish scribes did *not* go to a very large area, find every copy
of the NT and change the 4 letter name to the greek God.

4. the jw vatican is a two face hypocrit to insert their best guess for the
sound of the 4 letters, it is *not* "jehovah" put willy nilly where the
greek "God/Lord" ocurrs in the NT.

5. The jw vatican had *no* scholars of biblical greek/aramaic/hebrew to
have *any* grounds for their false deceptive uninformed actions.. But of
course a little vanity goes a long way, no?

Did someone say "logical deduction"?

zeb...@windstream.net

Feb 15, 2023, 10:15:14 AM2/15/23
On 13 Feb 2023 20:55:05 GMT, servant wrote:

Enjoy Morning,

>Friend james says the false and mistaken transliteration for the 4 hebrew
>letters for the name of God is better then what the NT apostles and Christ
>used as written in greek. The daily spoken language used in 1st century
>palistinian ffor the aramaic name for God/Lord also, not the transliterated
>4 letters in the hebrew text. So when Christ spoke "god" it was close to
>the name "allah" in aramaic.
>
>In their complete vanity the jw vatican inserted their clearly wrong
>transliterated name every place the greek NT had God/Lord.

Wrong. They admit there was ONE place they felt it should go, but had
no proof. All the rest had proof, such as quoting the OT that
contained the Tetragrammaton, or the context such as "my name..."

>Why did the figures of the NT not use the mistaken name? Oh, simple, the
>"original" greek Nt did have the right name.. But soon after the NT was
>spread around the middle east area in the 2nd century; evil jewish
>"scribes" went sneaking to *every* place in a large area to find the
>physical copies of the "original" NT and changed the 4 letters to
>"God/Lord",ie Theos/Kurios.

Wrong again. That would be ridicules to try to pull off. What we have
today is copies of the NT original that ALREADY had God's name
removed. If we could find a 1st or 2nd literal copy, you should see
the Tetragrammaton there, but still in the 4 Hebrew letters, not
Greek.

>So, the jw vatican being the single true wifi connection to the divine has
>fixed the jewish scribes evil doings in a flash of "brighter light", no?

I guess you could say it that way, but it sounds pretentious.

>In some vrrsions of the lxx, the greek translation of the hebrew; the 4
>letters were replaced by similar sounding greek lettrs for the name given
>Moses. However the greek God/Lord were readily used for other names of God
>in the lxx.
>

>Let friend james slice and dice the facts in the jw vatican slef serving
>after the fact "brighter light" of thee biblical use of God/Lord; and
>ignore the facts as they really appear, evil jewish scribes not
>withstanding.

Actually you make them sound devious, when all they are trying to do
is to bring us God's word as close to what He said as possible. There
is no hidden agenda, or money schemes or anything else. It is just the
pure desire to know and share the truth.

Sincerely James
The suffering of the righteous
Go to jw.org

servant

Feb 15, 2023, 12:49:45 PM2/15/23

>>Friend james says the false and mistaken transliteration for the 4 hebrew
>>letters for the name of God is better then what the NT apostles and Christ
>>used as written in greek. The daily spoken language used in 1st century
>>palistinian ffor the aramaic name for God/Lord also, not the transliterated
>>4 letters in the hebrew text. So when Christ spoke "god" it was close to
>>the name "allah" in aramaic.
>>

>>In their complete vanity the jw vatican inserted their clearly wrong
>>transliterated name every place the greek NT had God/Lord.

Friend james ignores the fuller mistake of the jw vatican's blunder and
comments on only one small point:

>Wrong. They admit there was ONE place they felt it should go, but had
>no proof. All the rest had proof, such as quoting the OT that
>contained the Tetragrammaton, or the context such as "my name..."
Friend james can you ever bring yourself to address entire questions as
given you? Does it mean on your part false witness by
ommision/redirection/picking and choosing?

Also, given the jw vatican has *no* scholars of greek/hebrew they really
make themselves look like boasting fools, no?
Here is your chance to make good, do address the above/below completely:

>>Why did the figures of the NT not use the mistaken name? Oh, simple, the
>>"original" greek Nt did have the right name.. But soon after the NT was
>>spread around the middle east area in the 2nd century; evil jewish
>>"scribes" went sneaking to *every* place in a large area to find the
>>physical copies of the "original" NT and changed the 4 letters to
>>"God/Lord",ie Theos/Kurios.
>
>Wrong again. That would be ridicules to try to pull off.

Friend james, I bring your attention to a previous response to the
question useing *exactly* the above fairy tale, shame on you. A thing to
remember, I have a very good memory.

>>So, the jw vatican being the single true wifi connection to the divine has
>>fixed the jewish scribes evil doings in a flash of "brighter light", no?
>
>I guess you could say it that way, but it sounds pretentious.

Ah, a sudden valid insight into the jw vatican's fairy tale nonsense, no?

zeb...@windstream.net

Feb 15, 2023, 3:39:52 PM2/15/23
On 15 Feb 2023 17:49:43 GMT, servant wrote:

Fun Afternoon,

>>>Friend james says the false and mistaken transliteration for the 4 hebrew
>>>letters for the name of God is better then what the NT apostles and Christ
>>>used as written in greek. The daily spoken language used in 1st century
>>>palistinian ffor the aramaic name for God/Lord also, not the transliterated
>>>4 letters in the hebrew text. So when Christ spoke "god" it was close to
>>>the name "allah" in aramaic.
>>>

>>>In their complete vanity the jw vatican inserted their clearly wrong
>>>transliterated name every place the greek NT had God/Lord.
>>
>Friend james ignores the fuller mistake of the jw vatican's blunder and
>comments on only one small point:
>
>>Wrong. They admit there was ONE place they felt it should go, but had
>>no proof. All the rest had proof, such as quoting the OT that
>>contained the Tetragrammaton, or the context such as "my name..."
>Friend james can you ever bring yourself to address entire questions as
>given you? Does it mean on your part false witness by
>ommision/redirection/picking and choosing?

You seem to be commenting on the psychology of my comments, rather
than the facts themselves presented. I guess that is one way to 'pass
the buck'.

>Also, given the jw vatican has *no* scholars of greek/hebrew they really
>make themselves look like boasting fools, no?

If they were no scholars I would agree with you. But Bible scholars
have praised the work of the NWT. Unless you don't know what you are
talking about and have given no proof to back yourself up, I will go
with the comments from the Bible scholars.

>Here is your chance to make good, do address the above/below completely:

I have made good. The ball is in your court now.

>>>Why did the figures of the NT not use the mistaken name? Oh, simple, the
>>>"original" greek Nt did have the right name.. But soon after the NT was
>>>spread around the middle east area in the 2nd century; evil jewish
>>>"scribes" went sneaking to *every* place in a large area to find the
>>>physical copies of the "original" NT and changed the 4 letters to
>>>"God/Lord",ie Theos/Kurios.
>>
>>Wrong again. That would be ridicules to try to pull off.
>
>Friend james, I bring your attention to a previous response to the
>question useing *exactly* the above fairy tale, shame on you. A thing to
>remember, I have a very good memory.

Good for you. Then you should recall all the Scriptures I have used to
back up my statements of facts.

>>>So, the jw vatican being the single true wifi connection to the divine has
>>>fixed the jewish scribes evil doings in a flash of "brighter light", no?
>>
>>I guess you could say it that way, but it sounds pretentious.
>
>Ah, a sudden valid insight into the jw vatican's fairy tale nonsense, no?

Let's reword it better. Yes, the JW's are the true religion based on
the Bible. As you can recall, Isa 2:2-4 prophesied about them in our
day. Mt 24:14 shows they are the ONLY ones fulfilling that verse in
our day.

By "bright light" it can mean new ancient fragments of Scriptures
found that support the JW's statements. You and others claim the Greek
Septuagint didn't contain the divine name. And sure enough, the copies
of today find them missing. But a much older fragment (1st century
B.C.E. was discovered that quoted a part Deut (18:15) and HAD THE
TETRAGRAMMATON IN IT, in the Hebrew form. Thus the original and
earliest copies would have had it in it, just like the JW's said. That
was a great "bright light".

They went on to say: "Sometime during the second or third century
C.E. the scribes removed the Tetragrammaton from both the Septuagint
and the Christian Greek Scriptures and replaced it with Ky´ri·os,
“Lord” or The·os´, “God.”"

Sincerely James
The suffering of the righteous
Go to jw.org

servant

Feb 15, 2023, 6:19:27 PM2/15/23

>>Friend james ignores the fuller mistake of the jw vatican's blunder and
>>comments on only one small point:
>>
>>>Wrong. They admit there was ONE place they felt it should go, but had
>>>no proof. All the rest had proof, such as quoting the OT that
>>>contained the Tetragrammaton, or the context such as "my name..."
>>Friend james can you ever bring yourself to address entire questions as
>>given you? Does it mean on your part false witness by
>>ommision/redirection/picking and choosing?

Friend james wonders:

>You seem to be commenting on the psychology of my comments, rather
>than the facts themselves presented. I guess that is one way to 'pass
>the buck'.

Good try, no cigar. Not your psychology, your motivation to divert
attention from the real questions put to you.>

>>Also, given the jw vatican has *no* scholars of greek/hebrew they really
>>make themselves look like boasting fools, no?
>
>If they were no scholars I would agree with you. But Bible scholars
>have praised the work of the NWT.
Unless you don't know what you are
>talking about and have given no proof to back yourself up, I will go
>with the comments from the Bible scholars.
Smile, nothing was said about what non-jw vatican real scholars mightt have
written. They did not confirm the jw vatican fairy tale as to why the
false name for God given Moses should be extensively inserted when the
people of the NT used the aramaic/greek title for God, not the 4 letter
hebrew word. The fact remains; the jw vatican could not have themselves
written from a place of knowing biblical languages/1st century palistine
history; because they had no such scholars, no?

>>Here is your chance to make good, do address the above/below completely:

Friend james goesfeisty on us:

>I have made good. The ball is in your court now.

Sorry friend james, you just tried another diversion of the subject away
from the actual questions put you. Have another go at answering as asked,
then get back to us.

>>>Wrong again. That would be ridicules to try to pull off.
>>
>>Friend james, I bring your attention to a previous response to the
>>question useing *exactly* the above fairy tale, shame on you. A thing to
>>remember, I have a very good memory.
>
>Good for you. Then you should recall all the Scriptures I have used to
>back up my statements of facts.

Very good, I stand ready for you to present them as they apply to the jw
vatican "jewish scribes" fairy tale.

>>>I guess you could say it that way, but it sounds pretentious.
>>
>>Ah, a sudden valid insight into the jw vatican's fairy tale nonsense, no?

The ball is in uour court, erses saying the fairy tale of "jewish scribes"
accounts for the excuse to change the NT greek God/Lord to the false
"jehovah" if you plse..please.

zeb...@windstream.net

Feb 18, 2023, 10:43:15 AM2/18/23
On 14 Feb 2023 14:57:08 GMT, servant wrote:

Morning, Morning,

>Here is the bottom line, in all aspects of the question the jw vatican
>comes up the loser; its a simple logical deduction.
>
>The facts:
>
>1. Christ and others in the NT did *not* use the hebrew 4 letter name given
>Moses. They used itstranslation in aramaic; a variation of "allah".
>
>2. The authors of the NT did not use the 4 letter name either, they used
>the Greek translation for God, Theos.
>
>3. Evil jewish scribes did *not* go to a very large area, find every copy
>of the NT and change the 4 letter name to the greek God.
>
>4. the jw vatican is a two face hypocrit to insert their best guess for the
>sound of the 4 letters, it is *not* "jehovah" put willy nilly where the
>greek "God/Lord" ocurrs in the NT.

Now who is lying. I have told MANY TIMES the name Jehovah is NOT the
best guess for the Tetragrammaton. It is distantly based on it, but
has been around for a long time, and people know who you are talking
about when that name is used. Without a name, you can't stop God from
being a liar at Isa 42:8. Or can't make God's name hallowed at Mt 6:9,
etc, etc.

>5. The jw vatican had *no* scholars of biblical greek/aramaic/hebrew to
>have *any* grounds for their false deceptive uninformed actions.. But of
>course a little vanity goes a long way, no?

And as I mentioned 574,232 times, many Bible scholars have praised the
NWT. And have even called the unknown translators "scholars". So you
can talk about them all day as being blithering idiots, but the FACTS
don't support that.

>Did someone say "logical deduction"?

In this case, a "factual deduction".

Sincerely James
2/18/23 Young minds are losing it
Go to jw.org

zeb...@windstream.net

Feb 18, 2023, 10:37:48 PM2/18/23
On 15 Feb 2023 23:19:25 GMT, servant wrote:

Nice Evening,

>>>Friend james ignores the fuller mistake of the jw vatican's blunder and
>>>comments on only one small point:

>>>Friend james can you ever bring yourself to address entire questions as
>>>given you? Does it mean on your part false witness by
>>>ommision/redirection/picking and choosing?
>>
>Friend james wonders:
>
>>You seem to be commenting on the psychology of my comments, rather
>>than the facts themselves presented. I guess that is one way to 'pass
>>the buck'.
>
>Good try, no cigar.

I don't smoke anymore.

>Not your psychology, your motivation to divert
>attention from the real questions put to you.>

You must think to comment on your question is to divert attention away
from it.

>>>Also, given the jw vatican has *no* scholars of greek/hebrew they really
>>>make themselves look like boasting fools, no?
>>
>>If they were no scholars I would agree with you. But Bible scholars
>>have praised the work of the NWT.
>Unless you don't know what you are
>>talking about and have given no proof to back yourself up, I will go
>>with the comments from the Bible scholars.
>Smile, nothing was said about what non-jw vatican real scholars mightt have
>written. They did not confirm the jw vatican fairy tale as to why the
>false name for God given Moses should be extensively inserted when the
>people of the NT used the aramaic/greek title for God, not the 4 letter
>hebrew word.

For the 8 billionth time, those are not NAMES, but only titles. And
Verses such as Isa 42:8 MAKE GOD OUT TO BE A LIAR!! Is that what you
are supporting?

> The fact remains; the jw vatican could not have themselves
>written from a place of knowing biblical languages/1st century palistine
>history; because they had no such scholars, no?

Correct, NO.

>>>Here is your chance to make good, do address the above/below completely:
>>
>Friend james goesfeisty on us:
>
>>I have made good. The ball is in your court now.
>
>Sorry friend james, you just tried another diversion of the subject away
>from the actual questions put you. Have another go at answering as asked,
>then get back to us.

Who is "us"?

As I continually mention, Bible scholars have praised the NWT for its
scholarly prose. That's good enough for me.
Just because they didn't list their names and credentials, doesn't
mean they didn't have them.

>>>Friend james, I bring your attention to a previous response to the
>>>question useing *exactly* the above fairy tale, shame on you. A thing to
>>>remember, I have a very good memory.
>>
>>Good for you. Then you should recall all the Scriptures I have used to
>>back up my statements of facts.
>
>Very good, I stand ready for you to present them as they apply to the jw
>vatican "jewish scribes" fairy tale.

I will supply them as needed.

>>>Ah, a sudden valid insight into the jw vatican's fairy tale nonsense, no?
>
>The ball is in uour court, erses saying the fairy tale of "jewish scribes"
>accounts for the excuse to change the NT greek God/Lord to the false
>"jehovah" if you plse..please.

The removal of the divine name from your Bibles will not be forgotten
by God. In the book of Revelation is says not to tamper with the Bible
book. That of course would go for all the Bible books.

God's name should be found in the OT 6973 times. In the KJV it is
found just four times I think. In the popular NIV ZERO. And that goes
for most translations out there. But some had the good sense to put it
in. For example:

-- American Standard (Jehovah)
-- New Jerusalem with Apocrypha (Yahweh)
-- Young's Bible (Jehovah)
-- Darby's Bible (Jehovah)
--ERV (Yahweh)
--HCSB (Yahweh)