Google Groups no longer supports new Usenet posts or subscriptions. Historical content remains viewable.
Dismiss

Who is happy; Churches' demon day almost here!

149 views
Skip to first unread message

servant

unread,
Nov 13, 2023, 3:19:06 PM11/13/23
to

Satan is happy because friend james was led to do a wholesale slander of
all churches. He said "trick or treat" etc. were promoted by *ALL*
churches as a religious practice as in the subject "Churches' demon day".

Satan is gleeful that that lieing slander was not followed by an act of
contrition,ie. of asking forgiveness and openly repenting of his false
witness?

Will satan continue to be happy with friend jame's failure of contrition
for his wholesale slander? Satan's happy response is in friend jame's
hands, no?

servant

unread,
Nov 13, 2023, 3:52:06 PM11/13/23
to

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to
His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the
resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible
and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who
are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be
revealed in the last time." 1 Peter 1:3-5

The jw vatican says the 144000 in Rev. are the 1st class jw who will rule
over the jw 2nd class in the new earthly kingdom. which is to be setup
after all non-jw are murdered when Christ returns.

That doesn't square with the 1 Peter above as to going to heaven, not one
mention of a jw vatican role; which is yet to be invented 1875 years in the
future.

It does not really square either with who John in Rev. says the 144000
are.

servant

unread,
Nov 13, 2023, 5:15:03 PM11/13/23
to
Friend james acting on behalf of the jw vatican could not answer if the
water Moses parted was the "red sea"; given the hebrew text.

He had also demanded the greek word for simple"pole" in the NT confirmed
the jw vatican theory that a secret conspiracy in the 4th century changed
the meaning of "pole" to "crosss reflecting a "pole" with a crossbar".
That is a historical theory and easily tested.

2nd century church fathers using the the same NT greek word for "pole" said
it had a crossbar upon which Christ was nailed through His hands. The jw
vatican historical secret conspiracy is false. and fails the test of
history.

Here we give friend james another chance to show the jw vatican has crack
scholors of biblical languages and 1st century history of bible
cultural and social matters in which the NT was embedded.. One must have a
good grasp of all of it to understand NT writings.

Was Christ a Carpenter given NT greek?

James

unread,
Nov 15, 2023, 7:47:01 PM11/15/23
to
On 13 Nov 2023 20:52:04 GMT, servant wrote:

>
>"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to
>His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the
>resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible
>and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who
>are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be
>revealed in the last time." 1 Peter 1:3-5
>
>The jw vatican says the 144000 in Rev. are the 1st class jw who will rule
>over the jw 2nd class in the new earthly kingdom. which is to be setup
>after all non-jw are murdered when Christ returns.

To servant's readers:

If you are going to criticize, at least get the facts straight.

The 144,000 are not all JW's. The gathering of them started around the
1st century, long before the JW organization arose. So there would be
many non-JW's.

Sincerely James,
What is "The End"?
Go to jw.org.
11/15/23

James

unread,
Nov 15, 2023, 8:25:37 PM11/15/23
to
To servant's readers:

Slander:

"/'sland?r/
nounLaw
noun: slander

the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to
a person's reputation.
"he is suing the TV network for slander"
h
Similar:
defamation

defamation of character
character assassination
misrepresentation of character"
(https://www.google.com/search?q=slander)

Notice, slander only happens to a person. I slandered no person. I
referred to the false religions of the churches that misleads many
people into Satan's hands.

James

unread,
Nov 15, 2023, 8:28:23 PM11/15/23
to
What Scripture are you referring to?

No one

unread,
Nov 16, 2023, 2:37:53 AM11/16/23
to
On Nov 15, 2023, James wrote
(in article<n4oali1ta62bbv04b...@4ax.com>):

> On 13 Nov 2023 20:52:04 GMT, servant wrote:
>
> >
> > "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to
> > His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the
> > resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible
> > and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who
> > are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be
> > revealed in the last time." 1 Peter 1:3-5
> >
> > The jw vatican says the 144000 in Rev. are the 1st class jw who will rule
> > over the jw 2nd class in the new earthly kingdom. which is to be setup
> > after all non-jw are murdered when Christ returns.
>
> To servant's readers:
>
> If you are going to criticize, at least get the facts straight.
>
> The 144,000 are not all JW's. The gathering of them started around the
> 1st century, long before the JW organization arose. So there would be
> many non-JW's.

For those that study the Bible,....

Rev 7:2-6

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the
living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was
given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have
sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an
hundred and fortyand four thousand of all the tribes of the children of
Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben
were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim
were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve
thousand.
------
Rev 14:1-5

1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an
hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their
foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the
voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their
harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four
beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and
fortyand four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins.
These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were
redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before
the throne of God.

Not one of these are related to the JW's of these times in the world.

>
>
> Sincerely James,

James

unread,
Nov 16, 2023, 9:28:27 AM11/16/23
to
Yes, much of Revelation is symbolic. Thus the key to understanding it
is to know when it means something literally, and when it means
something symbolically.

That it is a literal number is shown in Revelation chapter 7, where,
after giving the definite number of 144,000, at Re 7:9 it speaks of
another group, a "great crowd" whom no man was able to number. The
number 144,000 could not be symbolic, for, if so, it would mean
nothing. It might as well have no number at all, for there would be no
contrast between it and the later-mentioned "great crowd," which is
numberless.

Also, viewing the number as literal agrees with Jesus' statement at
Matthew 22:14 regarding the Kingdom of the heavens: "There are many
invited, but few chosen."

Concerning "of all the tribes of the children of Israel.", look at
them very closely.
Rev. 7:4-8: "I heard the number of those who were sealed, a hundred
and forty-four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of the sons of
Israel: . . . Judah . . . Reuben . . . Gad . . . Asher . . . Naphtali
. . . Manasseh . . . Simeon . . . Levi . . . Issachar . . . Zebulun .
. . Joseph . . . Benjamin."

These cannot be the tribes of natural Israel because there never was a
tribe of Joseph, the tribes of Ephraim and Dan are not included in the
list here, and the Levites were set aside for service in connection
with the temple but were not reckoned as one of the 12 tribes. (See
Numbers 1:4-16.)

So who do they represent? Romans 2:28,29 talks about "spiritual" Jews.
"He is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision that
which is on the outside upon the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one on
the inside, and his circumcision is that of the heart by spirit, and
not by a written code."

Thus the reference in Revelation is not to literals Jews, but
spiritual Jews.

Revelation is FULL of symbolism. Keep that in mind.

Sincerely James,
What is "The End"?
Go to jw.org.
11/16/23

servant

unread,
Nov 16, 2023, 12:31:30 PM11/16/23
to
>"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to
>His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the
>resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance
incorruptible
>and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who
>are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be
>revealed in the last time." 1 Peter 1:3-5

Also, given the details given by John in REv. about the 144 k; can that jw
theory be supported and how so?

servant

unread,
Nov 16, 2023, 1:08:23 PM11/16/23
to
>>Satan is happy because friend james was led to do a wholesale slander of
>>all churches. He said "trick or treat" etc. were promoted by *ALL*
>>churches as a religious practice as in the subject "Churches' demon day".
>>
>>Satan is gleeful that that lieing slander was not followed by an act of
>>contrition,ie. of asking forgiveness and openly repenting of his false
>>witness?
>>
>>Will satan continue to be happy with friend jame's failure of contrition
>>for his wholesale slander? Satan's happy response is in friend jame's
>>hands, no?
>
Friend james tries to find wiggle room to excue his slander and failure of
contrition:

> the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to
>a person's reputation.
> "he is suing the TV network for slander"

Bingo; here comes the wiggle attempt at spin:

>Notice, slander only happens to a person. I slandered no person.

Friend james; notice the very example the dictionary used above, a "tv
network" is not an individual, no? Thelf excusing spin continues:


>I referred to the false religions of the churches that misleads many
>people into Satan's hands.

Bingo, friend james is on the right path; he confesses his slander only to
spin even more: "all churches promote "trick or treat" etc. as a religious
practice/doctrine", no? However is that path
to absolution blocked because
a slander repeated doesn't forgive it?

Satan remains happy, even more so.

servant

unread,
Nov 16, 2023, 1:17:09 PM11/16/23
to

>>Friend james acting on behalf of the jw vatican could not answer if the
>>water Moses parted was the "red sea"; given the hebrew text.
>>
>>He had also demanded the greek word for simple"pole" in the NT confirmed
>>the jw vatican theory that a secret conspiracy in the 4th century changed
>>the meaning of "pole" to "crosss reflecting a "pole" with a crossbar".
>>That is a historical theory and easily tested.
>>
>>2nd century church fathers using the the same NT greek word for "pole" said
>>it had a crossbar upon which Christ was nailed through His hands. The jw
>>vatican historical secret conspiracy is false. and fails the test of
>>history.
>>
>>Here we give friend james another chance to show the jw vatican has crack
>>scholors of biblical languages and 1st century history of bible
>>cultural and social matters in which the NT was embedded.. One must have a
>>good grasp of all of it to understand NT writings.
>>
>>Was Christ a Carpenter given NT greek?
>
Friend james doesn't answer; spin ensues:

>What Scripture are you referring to?

Oh come now, just answer; was He a carpender or not?

James

unread,
Nov 17, 2023, 6:00:03 AM11/17/23
to
To readers of servant.

As far as I know, the Bible doesn't say. But logically, since his
stepfather Joseph was one, Jesus probably was taught the trade. But
when he became of age, his ministry was then his trade.

Did I win the prize?

Sincerely James,
Why do humans
injure each other?
Go to jw.org
11/17/23

James

unread,
Nov 17, 2023, 6:02:57 AM11/17/23
to
See the details above.

James

unread,
Nov 17, 2023, 6:10:02 AM11/17/23
to
On 13 Nov 2023 20:19:03 GMT, servant wrote:

>
>Satan is happy because friend james was led to do a wholesale slander of
>all churches. He said "trick or treat" etc. were promoted by *ALL*
>churches as a religious practice as in the subject "Churches' demon day".

To servant's readers,

Notice above how she twists what I originally said. Here was my
opening remark:

"Yes, the one day of the year Christians get to support Satan, all
with most churches' blessings."

Does "most" mean "all"?

Sincerely James,
Why do humans
injure each other?
Go to jw.org
11/17/23

>

servant

unread,
Nov 17, 2023, 2:05:03 PM11/17/23
to

After the jw vatican's blunder on the construction of the "pole" on which
Christ died and the failure of the theory it was changed in the 4th century
flopped miserably:

>>>>Here we give friend james another chance to show the jw vatican has crack
>>>>scholors of biblical languages and 1st century history of bible
>>>>cultural and social matters in which the NT was embedded.. One must have a
>>>>good grasp of all of it to understand NT writings.
>>>>
>>>>Was Christ a Carpenter given NT greek?
>>>
>>Friend james doesn't answer; spin ensues:
>>
>>>What Scripture are you referring to?
>>
>>Oh come now, just answer; was He a carpender or not?
>
>
>As far as I know, the Bible doesn't say. But logically, since his
>stepfather Joseph was one, Jesus probably was taught the trade.

>Did I win the prize?
>
No, Matt. and Mark have different mentions. The first said "Carpenter's
son"; Mark said "Carpenter" alone with reference to Christ's occupation in
the kjv/nwt

The answer is not yet complete; uing the crack jw vatican "scholarship" of
1st century palistine tells us what the direct translation of the above
"Carpenter" is? Then have another go; was Christ a Carpenter based on that
crack language/culture/historical info over which the jw vatican has a
reliable fulll grasp?

servant

unread,
Nov 17, 2023, 2:38:45 PM11/17/23
to

>>>"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to
>>>His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the
>>>resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance
>>incorruptible
>>>and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who
>>>are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be
>>>revealed in the last time." 1 Peter 1:3-5
>>
>>Also, given the details given by John in REv. about the 144 k; can that jw
>>theory be supported and how so?
>

Friend james responds, the expected non- response ensues:

>See the details above.

Hmm, not one mention of an inclusive jw vatican defined 144 k in any
detail. Peter instead uses the exspansive pronouns "our/you" to define his
intended audience of believers, no? The jw vatican invented theory of whom
the 144 k are cann't force a "round peg in squarehole" in Peter's language.

What are John's well defined specific details for the 1444 k in REv.

Michael Christ

unread,
Nov 17, 2023, 3:20:54 PM11/17/23
to
Sinners.

Know any? :-).





Michael Christ
--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind, because what do you have that is lasting? It is not so much
being punished, it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God, a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

servant

unread,
Nov 17, 2023, 3:24:03 PM11/17/23
to
>>Satan is happy because friend james was led to do a wholesale slander of
>>all churches. He said "trick or treat" etc. were promoted by *ALL*
>>churches as a religious practice as in the subject "Churches' demon day".
Friend james responds; word play spin ensues:>
>
>Notice above how she twists what I originally said. Here was my
>opening remark:
>
>"Yes, the one day of the year Christians get to support Satan, all
>with most churches' blessings."
>
>Does "most" mean "all"?

Very very good, satan remains happy because a majority of
churches with the implication of "all"christians" of the other churches
concurring,ie. because "Churches' demon day almost here!".

the slander of even one church is no less sinful then saying """all"
churches; as the jw vatican gleefully teach devotees, no?

Satan is happy with any slander regardless of number. Is jehovah also
happy in friend james' slander without contrition?

James

unread,
Nov 18, 2023, 2:27:26 PM11/18/23
to
On 17 Nov 2023 20:24:00 GMT, servant wrote:

>>>Satan is happy because friend james was led to do a wholesale slander of
>>>all churches. He said "trick or treat" etc. were promoted by *ALL*
>>>churches as a religious practice as in the subject "Churches' demon day".
>Friend james responds; word play spin ensues:>
>>
>>Notice above how she twists what I originally said. Here was my
>>opening remark:
>>
>>"Yes, the one day of the year Christians get to support Satan, all
>>with most churches' blessings."
>>
>>Does "most" mean "all"?
>
>Very very good, satan remains happy because a majority of
> churches with the implication of "all"christians" of the other churches
>concurring,ie. because "Churches' demon day almost here!".
>
>the slander of even one church is no less sinful then saying """all"
>churches;

For servant's readers.

Even the "Church of Satan"? (churchofsatan.com)



> as the jw vatican gleefully teach devotees, no?
>
>Satan is happy with any slander regardless of number. Is jehovah also
>happy in friend james' slander without contrition?

"Slander' is done to a person, not a building or organization.

Sincerely James,
Why do humans
injure each other?
Go to jw.org
11/18/23

James

unread,
Nov 18, 2023, 2:47:08 PM11/18/23
to
On 17 Nov 2023 19:38:42 GMT, servant wrote:

>
>>>>"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to
>>>>His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the
>>>>resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance
>>>incorruptible
>>>>and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who
>>>>are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be
>>>>revealed in the last time." 1 Peter 1:3-5
>>>
>>>Also, given the details given by John in REv. about the 144 k; can that jw
>>>theory be supported and how so?
>>
>
>Friend james responds, the expected non- response ensues:

That group is only named in Rev 14:1 and 7:4. Those are John's
details.

Sincerely James,
Why do humans
injure each other?
Go to jw.org
11/18/23

James

unread,
Nov 18, 2023, 2:50:57 PM11/18/23
to
I don't see what difference it all makes. The Bible mentions nothing
about Jesus building anything other than spiritual things. But if you
want specifics on those Scriptures, then list them, and I will see
what I can find.

Sincerely James,
Why do humans
injure each other?
Go to jw.org
11/18/23
>

servant

unread,
Nov 18, 2023, 4:12:55 PM11/18/23
to
What are John's well defined specific details for the 1444 k in REv?

servant

unread,
Nov 18, 2023, 5:19:37 PM11/18/23
to
Friend james doesn't know the answer. This is the perfect time for him to
rrase the question at he "hall"at a "study meeting" so he might have the
benefit of a group effort. Friend james; when might we expect an answer?

Was Christ a carpenter?

tesla sTinker ofm minim

unread,
Nov 20, 2023, 2:59:29 PM11/20/23
to


On 11/17/2023 11:38 AM, servant scribbled:
In the Apocalypse, John speaks of possibly differ 144 thousands. The
first verse, and second verse, it declares the name of the father would
be in the forehead. Because it says this, it would be speaking of a
group, that does not go up to heaven. The reason is, because of what it
says in the later part of the same chapter at verse @9, 9 "And the third
angel followed them, saying with a loud voice: If any man shall adore
the beast and his image, and receive his character in his forehead, or
in his hand; 10 He also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God,
which is mingled with pure wine in the cup of his wrath, and shall be
tormented with fire and brimstone in the sight of the holy angels, and
in the sight of the Lamb."

It is specific, but there is a problem, it says "on" in english, in the
first verse, but the latin copy does not do so, its specific and it says
"in." Which certainly, is a differ meaning.

Now the facts are correct about the computer. It is also mentioned
inside the apocalypse yes. And so is the mark of the beast. 666. The
second verse is also clear, a noise from heaven noise of many waters,
as the voice of great thunder. So, we know this angel, is of God.
This can be a differ and is likley, differ set of a group, but Same
amount, but not the same people if it is people. For its also a
measure, and the Holy Bible says this about this specific number. The
latin means alot, So I stress the word "in" inside the latin text, as
to mean, inside the forehead. Not its fact already, some stupid idiots
out there are putting a chip inside their hand to pay for goods at the
scanners inside the stores. But they have to be chip scanners, or, it
can mean, the scanners that scan credit cards that have the three 6s in
the bar code on the card, or a number that is not visible. I would have
to say, either will send you to hell yes. Anyone can de code the bar
codes to see if yours has this mark on it or not. IF you love God, you
would cease to use it once you find out it does, because of what all of
His true Holy Bible says, but the amount, the 144, yes, is very
questionable, as there is more literature to this amount, and what it
really means. It takes quite a bit to interpret it all correctly, yet,
the canticle that is sung, is definite the canticle of Moses yes. verse
11 is
specific, it states, the smoke of their torments, shall ascend up
forever. And this means, they do not come back from hell ever, they
stay there forever. Yes, because the latin says with the word quote IE
"in" it means, they believe in using this mark to purchase goods and
may even get a chip in their head, as this military of today, is now
using chips in their heads of the pilots that fly their military mach
machines of aircraft with, because they need to react much faster to win
with all those fancy weapons including the laser guided attacks.

servant

unread,
Nov 20, 2023, 3:05:36 PM11/20/23
to

Friend james; who are John's well defined specific details for the 1444 k
in Rev.?
in REv?

tesla sTinker ofm minim

unread,
Nov 20, 2023, 3:13:11 PM11/20/23
to


On 11/17/2023 11:38 AM, servant scribbled:
It is also the measure of a man yes.
The true Bible says this. James, is very evil because he does not
believe in unity of the saints. And the true Bible also says enough
about that also. And the only true Holy Bible, is the true Catholic
one, not the other new Douay Rheims that the false vatican II church
says is the new catholic Bible. Anyone changing the Bible, goes to
hell, this is fact. Even if your doctrine is wrong, you can speak it,
and God will send you there.


tesla sTinker ofm minim

unread,
Nov 20, 2023, 3:22:34 PM11/20/23
to


On 11/17/2023 11:38 AM, servant scribbled:
In the Apocalypse, John speaks of possibly differ 144 thousands yes. 2
sets. The first verse, is one, and second verse another, it declares
the name of the father would be in the forehead. 1st verse/ Because it
says this the way it says it, it would be speaking of a group, that does
not go up to heaven also. The reason is, because of what it says in the
later part of the same chapter at verse @ 9, 9 "And the third angel

tesla sTinker ofm minim

unread,
Nov 20, 2023, 3:33:31 PM11/20/23
to


On 11/20/2023 12:05 PM, servant scribbled:
> Friend james; who are John's well defined specific details for the 1444 k
> in Rev.?
> in REv?


this is so silly u protestants/ its your divison to God, of your
naming the book wrong/ A revelation is a vision instruction from God, /
Its not, the name of a book. You will go to hell, just for renaming
the book whoever did, or thinking its the correct name of it. All you
have to do, is follow the wrong instruction and you can so, go to hell
for it. After Jesus comes, and takes one an leaves the other, there
will be a thousand years then He will come again to judge the rest of
you. By then, they will all be ripe to where they do belong, and He
will not need to judge the evil ones.

servant

unread,
Nov 20, 2023, 7:05:04 PM11/20/23
to

James

unread,
Nov 22, 2023, 2:46:17 PM11/22/23
to
On 18 Nov 2023 22:19:34 GMT, servant wrote:

>Friend james doesn't know the answer. This is the perfect time for him to
>rrase the question at he "hall"at a "study meeting" so he might have the
>benefit of a group effort. Friend james; when might we expect an answer?
>
>Was Christ a carpenter?

I already answered that question. See the posting.

Sincerely James,
Why do humans
injure each other?
Go to jw.org
11/22/23

servant

unread,
Nov 22, 2023, 5:18:20 PM11/22/23
to

servant

unread,
Nov 23, 2023, 4:45:31 PM11/23/23
to

servant

unread,
Nov 24, 2023, 1:58:44 PM11/24/23
to

tesla sTinker ofm minim

unread,
Nov 24, 2023, 4:51:58 PM11/24/23
to


On 11/24/2023 10:58 AM, servant scribbled:
This is typical of what yee do. Do you like talking to the wall?

tesla sTinker ofm minim

unread,
Nov 24, 2023, 5:45:49 PM11/24/23
to


On 11/24/2023 10:58 AM, servant scribbled:
He answered but not with yes or no
words were,,,
I already answered see posting.

"I don't see what difference it all makes. The Bible mentions nothing
>>about Jesus building anything other than spiritual things. But if you
>>want specifics on those Scriptures, then list them, and I will see
>>what I can find.




And this clearly tells you, BS, true Bible, the idiot has no idea what
the true Bible says anywhere, and does so declare what he had built and
builds of, for Saint Paul mentions to the Hebrews & says, an so does
Saint Mark says specifics, both testaments do say. Yet also the old
testament says using the word built. Several places, to many to list
283 places,

Hebrews 10 "For he looked for a city that hath foundations; whose
builder and maker is God."
Mark says, Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of
James, and Joseph, and Jude, and Simon?

The same son of God yes. But the true DRV Bible also declares God the
Father to be of the same. Carpenter. But also Saint Joseph was a
carpenter.

Matthew states, "55 Is not this the carpenter's son? Is not his mother
called Mary, and his brethren James, and Joseph, and Simon, and Jude:

So its obvious what it says on these 3 books, not to declare, what the
283 places refer to as built by God.

Michael Christ

unread,
Nov 24, 2023, 5:59:12 PM11/24/23
to
Then why are you?





Michael Christ

servant

unread,
Nov 25, 2023, 12:51:18 PM11/25/23
to

James

unread,
Nov 25, 2023, 12:58:57 PM11/25/23
to
On Sat, 18 Nov 2023 07:20:47 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>Sinners.
>
>Know any? :-).

Yes, you, and everyone I come in contact with. But since you don't go
completely by the Bible, you will disagree. Bible proof that everyone
sins:

1 John 1:8
Rom 3:23
Ec 7:20
Rom 5:12
Rom 7:19

Sincerely James,
Terrorists.What
God thinks.
Go to jw.org
11/25/23

Job 14:4

Michael Christ

unread,
Nov 25, 2023, 6:07:10 PM11/25/23
to
On 26/11/2023 4:58 am, James wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Nov 2023 07:20:47 +1100, Michael Christ
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> Sinners.
>>
>> Know any? :-).

Sinning James and happy to be that way, wrote:
> Yes, you, and everyone I come in contact with. But since you don't go
> completely by the Bible, you will disagree. Bible proof that everyone
> sins:
>
> 1 John 1:8
> Rom 3:23
> Ec 7:20
> Rom 5:12
> Rom 7:19

You are flogging a dead horse! It has all been explained to you time
and time again.

Yes, all have sinn...ed and come short of the glory of God but the Lord
Jesus Christ did not die on the cross for nothing, Buddy boy! He didn't
die for us to remain the same in some religious whoredom. He died to
produce a wholehearted loving family (Matthew 22:37-40), a new and
living and holy family, not an old hack-job, knock-up, old-hag family
still in their sin.

There is no way to become wholehearted in the world to come. There will
be no sinner provision for getting new wine in the kingdom. Now is the
accepted time!

Matthew 25:1-13.

Interpret your bible as you sinfully wish, James, but there is
absolutely no sin justification state and life in God in the bible.

Now, sinner, stop hiding; come out into the light and give an answer...

Why is sin a lie?

By the way, there is no darkness in the light, also. You should look up
that bible verse instead of futilely combing the bible seeking to
justify yourself in your sin (whoredom).

You should be ashamed of yourself!






Michael Christ

tesla sTinker ofm minim

unread,
Nov 27, 2023, 3:09:26 PM11/27/23
to


On 11/24/2023 2:59 PM, Michael Christ scribbled:
> On 25/11/2023 8:51 am, tesla sTinker ofm minim wrote:
>>
>>
>> On 11/24/2023 10:58 AM, servant scribbled:
>>> Friend james doesn't know the answer. This is the perfect time for
>>> him to
>>> rrase the question at he "hall"at a "study meeting" so he might have the
>>> benefit of a group effort. Friend james; when might we expect an
>>> answer?
>>> Was Christ a carpenter?
>>>>> After the jw vatican's blunder on the construction of the "pole" on
>>>>> which
>>>>> Christ died and the failure of the theory it was changed in the
>>> 4thcentury
>>>>> flopped miserably:
>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Here we give friend james another chance to show the jw vatican
>>> hascrack
>>>>>>>>> scholors of biblical languages and 1st century history of bible
>>>>>>>>> cultural and social matters in which the NT was embedded.. One
>>>>>>>>> must
>>> have a
>>>>>>>>> good grasp of all of it to understand NT writings.
>>
>> This is typical of what yee do. Do you like talking to the wall?
>
> Then why are you?
servant is not as you are, or James.\

YOU< are a wall /
Servant leans the right way. Same as the cross in the sky God gave us
for a sign, a black hole, is behind the right circumpolar arm, not the
left one. Also behind the head is an enormous hole. But your kind, is
a wall. Same as James is. Go away peanut gallery. Blasphemous to God
bastard you are. AND very disrespectful.

> Michael Christ
>

tesla sTinker ofm minim

unread,
Nov 27, 2023, 3:23:52 PM11/27/23
to
you can tell he does not know. Look at what he said?

Besides, he uses a false bible. It will not tell him that. \

see the division sign.... Would you ask a non christian a pagan, what
is the reason God made the world? And expect them to believe in God?
Before they answer you?

On 11/25/2023 9:51 AM, servant scribbled:

tesla sTinker ofm minim

unread,
Nov 27, 2023, 5:25:40 PM11/27/23
to


On 11/25/2023 9:51 AM, servant scribbled:
Apocalypse 3

9 Behold, I will bring of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews,
and are not, but do lie. Behold, I will make them to come and adore
before thy feet. And they shall know that I have loved thee. 10 Because
thou hast kept the word of my patience, I will also keep thee from the
hour of the temptation, which shall come upon the whole world to try
them that dwell upon the earth.

servant

unread,
Nov 28, 2023, 11:17:48 AM11/28/23
to

James

unread,
Nov 28, 2023, 11:19:37 AM11/28/23
to
Yes, Mark 6:3 says he was a carpenter. That is not surprising since
his step-father was one also. Thanks for the info.

Sincerely James,
How not to
have enemies.
Go to jw.org
11/28/23

James

unread,
Nov 29, 2023, 11:00:38 AM11/29/23