SARS-CoV-2 infection in free-ranging white-tailed deer ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 11, 2022, 7:25:40 AM2/11/22
Source:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-04353-x

<begin abstract>

Humans have infected a wide range of animals with SARS-CoV-21,2,3,4,5,
but the establishment of a new natural animal reservoir has not been
observed. Here we document that free-ranging white-tailed deer
(Odocoileus virginianus) are highly susceptible to infection with
SARS-CoV-2, are exposed to multiple SARS-CoV-2 variants from humans
and are capable of sustaining transmission in nature. Using real-time
PCR with reverse transcription, we detected SARS-CoV-2 in more than
one-third (129 out of 360, 35.8%) of nasal swabs obtained from O.
virginianus in northeast Ohio in the USA during January to March 2021.
Deer in six locations were infected with three SARS-CoV-2 lineages
(B.1.2, B.1.582 and B.1.596). The B.1.2 viruses, dominant in humans in
Ohio at the time, infected deer in four locations. We detected
probable deer-to-deer transmission of B.1.2, B.1.582 and B.1.596
viruses, enabling the virus to acquire amino acid substitutions in the
spike protein (including the receptor-binding domain) and ORF1 that
are observed infrequently in humans. No spillback to humans was
observed, but these findings demonstrate that SARS-CoV-2 viruses have
been transmitted in wildlife in the USA, potentially opening new
pathways for evolution. There is an urgent need to establish
comprehensive ‘One Health’ programmes to monitor the environment, deer
and other wildlife hosts globally.

<end abstract>

Source:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-04353-x

"Spillback to humans," though not yet observed, is inevitable because
deer are hunted & eaten by humans here in the USA.

Shareable link:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/GNCViotfEpo/m/8477kIOeAAAJ

Shorter shareable link:
https://tinyurl.com/COVID19deer

The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
the USA & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids that render current COVID
vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Suggested further reading:
http://tinyurl.com/Prophecy010621

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully healthier
especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD