Israel to reimpose strict lockdown over COVID-19, people ‘will have to stay within 500 meters of their homes’

Michael Ejercito

Sep 14, 2020, 9:36:39 AM9/14/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2020, 10:11:34 AM9/14/20
MichaelE wrote:

> http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/09/13/israel-to-reimpose-strict-lockdown-over-covid-19-people-will-have-to-stay-within-500-meters-of-their-homes/

This motivates us, the friends of Israel, to redouble our efforts to
rapidly find out at any given moment, including while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to convince them to call their doctor and
self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic so
that in-person gatherings can safely resume in Israel.

In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Michael Ejercito

Sep 15, 2020, 9:34:55 AM9/15/20

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message

>MichaelE wrote:

>> http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/09/13/israel-to-reimpose-strict-lockdown-over-covid-19-people-will-have-to-stay-within-500-meters->>of-their-homes/

>This motivates us, the friends of Israel, to redouble our efforts to
>rapidly find out at any given moment, including while on-line, who
>among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or
>asymptomatic) in order to convince them to call their doctor and
>self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic so
>that in-person gatherings can safely resume in Israel.

>In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
>healthy appetite too.

>So how are you ?

I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2020, 9:45:09 AM9/15/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:
>
>>> http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/09/13/israel-to-reimpose-strict-lockdown-over-covid-19-people-will-have-to-stay-within-500-meters->>of-their-homes/
>

>> This motivates us, the friends of Israel, to redouble our efforts to
>> rapidly find out at any given moment, including while on-line, who
>> among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or
>> asymptomatic) in order to convince them to call their doctor and
>> self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic so
>> that in-person gatherings can safely resume in Israel.
>
>> In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart