Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

I am still waiting.

2 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Michael Christ

ongelezen,
11 nov 2021, 16:05:3711-11-2021
aan
What for?

I am still waiting for an atheist to prove that he's an atheist.

Yes, most theists appear to be fakes (I agree), and yes, they can't
provide any kind of validation for their belief and faith.  That is why
I seek an all-powerful, truthful atheist to fill the void and
demonstrate what their polar opposites clearly cannot!

So please.  Notice the nice request.  Surely, after all the millions of
atheist demands for evidence and proof, they can in fact give evidence
and proof of what they are???!!!

Now, can I have the supporting evidence and proof that an atheist is in
fact an atheist.

Thank you in advance. Much appreciated.

Michael Christ
--
Jesus is the Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator. So
no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

zeb...@windstream.net

ongelezen,
18 nov 2021, 12:22:3318-11-2021
aan
On Fri, 12 Nov 2021 08:05:36 +1100, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>What for?
>
>I am still waiting for an atheist to prove that he's an atheist.
>
>Yes, most theists appear to be fakes (I agree), and yes, they can't
>provide any kind of validation for their belief and faith.  That is why
>I seek an all-powerful, truthful atheist to fill the void and
>demonstrate what their polar opposites clearly cannot!
>
>So please.  Notice the nice request.  Surely, after all the millions of
>atheist demands for evidence and proof, they can in fact give evidence
>and proof of what they are???!!!
>
>Now, can I have the supporting evidence and proof that an atheist is in
>fact an atheist.
>
>Thank you in advance. Much appreciated.

An atheist 's demand that there is no supernatural deities.

The evidence shows that to be a lie.

Atheists demand that all life evolved from previous life.

If that is true, what came first, the skeleton or the skin and muscle,
tissues. etc?

James
understand the Bible
www.jw.org

If anyone has any Bible questions, just ask.

>Michael Christ

Ted

ongelezen,
21 nov 2021, 05:29:2921-11-2021
aan
You don't give a damn about truth, James. We already knew that.

zeb...@windstream.net

ongelezen,
22 nov 2021, 06:07:1722-11-2021
aan
That is basically the only thing I care about. Most people are
directing their own steps. And thus getting into spiritual trouble.
Rather,

"23 I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him.
It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."
(Jeremiah 10:23)

Sincerely James
www.jw.org
Believe the Bible (2 Tim 3:16)

Lucifer

ongelezen,
22 nov 2021, 18:35:4822-11-2021
aan
You are allowing the watchtower to guide your steps thus
getting yourself into real trouble.

>Rather,
>
>"23 I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him.
>It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."
>(Jeremiah 10:23)

You are so ungrateful. You take advantage of man made computers
and internet to tell us you take man made medicine.

>Sincerely James

Ted

ongelezen,
23 nov 2021, 18:10:2823-11-2021
aan
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 06:07:11 -0500, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:
I believe you. We just define truth differently.

zeb...@windstream.net

ongelezen,
24 nov 2021, 16:21:4224-11-2021
aan
I don't put the Bible-aid magazine, the Watchtower, above the Holy
Bible. JW's just don't do that

>>Rather,
>>
>>"23 I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him.
>>It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."
>>(Jeremiah 10:23)
>
>You are so ungrateful. You take advantage of man made computers
>and internet to tell us you take man made medicine.

The Bible permits alcohol as a recreation and a medicine:

(1 Timothy 5:23) Do not drink water any longer, but take a little wine
for the sake of your stomach and your frequent cases of sickness.

Sincerely James
www.jw.org
Believe the Bible (2 Tim 3:16)

>>Sincerely James

zeb...@windstream.net

ongelezen,
24 nov 2021, 17:05:0424-11-2021
aan
And you can't answer logical questions.

As your precious evolution continues to CREATE, what came first, the
skeleton or the meat and heart and the rest of it?

>> That is basically the only thing I care about. Most people are
>> directing their own steps. And thus getting into spiritual trouble.
>> Rather,
>

>> "23 I well know, O Jehovah, that man?s way does not belong to him.
>> It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."
>> (Jeremiah 10:23)
>

>I believe you. We just define truth differently.

How can you make the world a better place with your truths?

Ted

ongelezen,
24 nov 2021, 17:15:4124-11-2021
aan
Make the world a better place? Ain't up to me.

Lucifer

ongelezen,
25 nov 2021, 01:39:4825-11-2021
aan
They misuse bible passages to make you think God says to obey them.

>>>Rather,
>>>
>>>"23 I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him.
>>>It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."
>>>(Jeremiah 10:23)
>>
>>You are so ungrateful. You take advantage of man made computers
>>and internet to tell us you take man made medicine.
>
>The Bible permits alcohol as a recreation and a medicine:
>
>(1 Timothy 5:23) Do not drink water any longer, but take a little wine
>for the sake of your stomach and your frequent cases of sickness.

The medicine you take is alcohol?

>Sincerely James

Lucifer

ongelezen,
25 nov 2021, 01:48:0025-11-2021
aan
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 17:04:59 -0500, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:

You should ask the growing number of Christians who can't
deny the evidence for evolution.

>>> That is basically the only thing I care about. Most people are
>>> directing their own steps. And thus getting into spiritual trouble.
>>> Rather,
>>

>>> "23 I well know, O Jehovah, that man?s way does not belong to him.
>>> It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."
>>> (Jeremiah 10:23)
>>

>>I believe you. We just define truth differently.
>
>How can you make the world a better place with your truths?

Your lies make things worse.

>Sincerely James

zeb...@windstream.net

ongelezen,
25 nov 2021, 10:25:4625-11-2021
aan
It should be up to all of us. Each time we do something wrong, we take
A little goodness away from the earth,

Sincerely James
www.jw.org
Believe the Bible (2 Tim 3:16)

.

zeb...@windstream.net

ongelezen,
25 nov 2021, 10:39:5625-11-2021
aan
There is also many other 'growing numbers', such of homosexual
Christians. The Devil is busy at work.
My question is to you.

>>>I believe you. We just define truth differently.
>>
>>How can you make the world a better place with your truths?
>
>Your lies make things worse.

Strong truths from a person lays bare the Devil's lying tongue.
(John4:23,24)

Sincerely James
www.jw.org
Believe the Bible (2 Tim 3:16)

>>Sincerely James

Lucifer

ongelezen,
25 nov 2021, 15:23:0325-11-2021
aan
It does appear the Devil is on our side.

>My question is to you.

I don't know the answer to everything but I do know all the evidence
points to evolution as the cause of the great diversity of life and no
serious alternatives have been offered.

>>>How can you make the world a better place with your truths?
>>
>>Your lies make things worse.
>
>Strong truths from a person lays bare the Devil's lying tongue.
>(John4:23,24)

For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth,
visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or
authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.
(Colossians 1:16)

>Sincerely James
>www.jw.org

www.jw.org lays open the Watchtower lies for all to see..

Lucifer

ongelezen,
25 nov 2021, 15:26:0725-11-2021
aan
Like covering up child abuse?

>Sincerely James

zeb...@windstream.net

ongelezen,
28 nov 2021, 15:35:0628-11-2021
aan
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 07:22:57 +1100, Lucifer
skeleton or the meat and heart and etc
>>There /////////////////////////////////////////////\he rest of it?
>>>
>>>You should ask the growing number of Christians who can't
>>>deny the evidence for evolution.

Sincerely James
www.jw.org
Believe the Bible (2 Tim 3:16)

/
side00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000s.
,

Lucifer

ongelezen,
29 nov 2021, 00:56:0029-11-2021
aan
What is an atheist?

That's an odd thing to say.

Evolution does not address the origin of life.

James make no attempt to provide evidence.

>As your precious evolution continues to CREATE, what came first, the
>skeleton or the meat and heart and etc

Define "Atheist" and "create."

You don't give a damn about truth, James.

>Sincerely James

You are not sincere.

Michael Christ

ongelezen,
29 nov 2021, 02:52:1929-11-2021
aan
James is a whore sinner pretending he's righteous.

Michael Christ

>> www.jw.org
>
> www.jw.org lays open the Watchtower lies for all to see..

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

zeb...@windstream.netall

ongelezen,
29 nov 2021, 03:35:0629-11-2021
aan
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 07:22:57 +1100, Lucifer
If the Devil could be caught, he would be confined to a mental
institution permanently. That is your friend?

>>My question is to you.
>
>I don't know the answer to everything but I do know all the evidence
>points to evolution as the cause of the great diversity of life and no
>serious alternatives have been offered.

Well, there is 'listening and believing'.
And there is 'listening and proving and believing'.

Nobody knows everything. Step back a moment and smell the roses.
Allegedly evolution went nuts here on earth. There are lifeforms every
which way you turn. Even those you can't see with the naked eyes. So
this evolution thing is highly prolific.

Yet as of today, EVERY place NASA went could not even find
archeological evidence of previous life, let alone life now.

Don't you find that a little suspicious? It does to a lot of people.
There are even places on Mars that duplicate the temperatures here on
earth. Yet, still no life forms there.

Now in all honesty, the Bible doesn't say there are life forms on
other planets. The Bible remains neutral on that situation. But based
on what the Bible teaches, it is highly unlikely.

>>>Your lies make things worse.
>>
>>Strong truths from a person lays bare the Devil's lying tongue.
>>(John4:23,24)
>
>For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth,
>visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or
>authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.
>(Colossians 1:16)

Yes, that it what it says. What is your point?

Sincerely James
www.jw.org
Believe the Bible (2 Tim 3:16)

Lucifer

ongelezen,
29 nov 2021, 18:10:1829-11-2021
aan
We have advanced greatly since God turned us over to the Devil.
We even have medication to help with God's design of our brain.

>>>My question is to you.
>>
>>I don't know the answer to everything but I do know all the evidence
>>points to evolution as the cause of the great diversity of life and no
>>serious alternatives have been offered.
>
>Well, there is 'listening and believing'.
>And there is 'listening and proving and believing'.

You expect us to believe you without evidence.

>Nobody knows everything. Step back a moment and smell the roses.
>Allegedly evolution went nuts here on earth. There are lifeforms every
>which way you turn. Even those you can't see with the naked eyes. So
>this evolution thing is highly prolific.

It did take billions of years.

>Yet as of today, EVERY place NASA went could not even find
>archeological evidence of previous life, let alone life now.
>
>Don't you find that a little suspicious?

No.

>It does to a lot of people.
>There are even places on Mars that duplicate the temperatures here on
>earth. Yet, still no life forms there.

How do you know there are places on Mars that duplicate the
temperatures here on earth?

>Yet, still no life forms there.

How do you know that?

>Now in all honesty, the Bible doesn't say there are life forms on
>other planets. The Bible remains neutral on that situation. But based
>on what the Bible teaches, it is highly unlikely.

The people who wrote the bible knew nothing about other planets
and very little about this planet.

>>>Strong truths from a person lays bare the Devil's lying tongue.
>>>(John4:23,24)
>>
>>For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth,
>>visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or
>>authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.
>>(Colossians 1:16)
>
>Yes, that it what it says. What is your point?

God created "the Devil's lying tongue."

What is an atheist?

>Sincerely James
>www.jw.org

zeb...@windstream.net

ongelezen,
1 dec 2021, 09:33:5801-12-2021
aan
On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 10:10:07 +1100, Lucifer
Can science remove ALL suffering? Can science regrow severed limbs
such as the hands and legs? Can science make the blind see? Can
science make the deaf hear? Can science remove death itself?

How long would it take science to overcome all those things? (a) right
a way (b) some time (never)

God will do them all in "a". Try to beat that!

>>>I don't know the answer to everything but I do know all the evidence
>>>points to evolution as the cause of the great diversity of life and no
>>>serious alternatives have been offered.
>>
>>Well, there is 'listening and believing'.
>>And there is 'listening and proving and believing'.
>
>You expect us to believe you without evidence.

Only if you a proven the Bible, to your satisfaction, to be true.

>>Nobody knows everything. Step back a moment and smell the roses.
>>Allegedly evolution went nuts here on earth. There are lifeforms every
>>which way you turn. Even those you can't see with the naked eyes. So
>>this evolution thing is highly prolific.
>
>It did take billions of years.

Unlikely. They recently dug up some dinosaur bones which were supposed
to be millions of year old; and they found viable DNA in the bones.
DNA does not last that long.

When the Great Deluge pummeled the Terra Forma, and mixed churned up
the terrain, it threw off many of those dates.

>>Yet as of today, EVERY place NASA went could not even find
>>archeological evidence of previous life, let alone life now.

And many of those places NASA visited were billions of years old. So
how do you explain that?

>>Don't you find that a little suspicious?
>
>No.

Good thing you are not a homicide detective.

>>It does to a lot of people.
>>There are even places on Mars that duplicate the temperatures here on
>>earth. Yet, still no life forms there.
>
>How do you know there are places on Mars that duplicate the
>temperatures here on earth?

NASA has and is, cataloging the entire Mars planet with temp readings
etc. We have on earth here, lifeforms known as extremophiles. They
live in very adverse conditions. And Mars in some cases has the same
conditions as on earth.

>>Yet, still no life forms there.
>
>How do you know that?

Go to NASA's web pages.
Also notice:

"Any organism found on the Red Planet would be an extremophile by
Earth's standards. Many different types of extremophiles may have
existed or may exist now on Mars which is a cold, dry, and high UV
light environment"
(https://www.google.com/search?q=can+extremophiles+live+on+mars&sxsrf=AOaemvIakGDilTMYXcLwe3tREvSDUwMRLQ%3A1638368443042&ei=u4SnYZWMAuuGytMP8aSgCA&oq=extremophiles+Mars&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYATIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIYDOgcIABBHELADOgQIIxAnOhEILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARDRAzoOCC4QgAQQsQMQxwEQ0QM6CwgAEIAEELEDEIMBOgsILhCABBDHARCjAjoICC4QsQMQgwE6CAgAEIAEELEDOhEILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARCjAjoOCC4QgAQQsQMQxwEQowI6CwguEIAEEMcBEK8BOgcIABCxAxAKOgoIABCxAxCDARAKOgYIABAFEB46CAgAEAUQChAeOggIABCxAxCDAToICC4QgAQQsQM6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBEK8BOgUIABCRAjoFCC4QkQI6BQguEIAEOgYIABAWEB46BQghEKABSgQIQRgAUO4hWPx3YMqZAWgIcAF4AIABwQGIAYgWkgEEMC4yMZgBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz)

>>Now in all honesty, the Bible doesn't say there are life forms on
>>other planets. The Bible remains neutral on that situation. But based
>>on what the Bible teaches, it is highly unlikely.
>
>The people who wrote the bible knew nothing about other planets
>and very little about this planet.

That is why it is so surprising to see them write down:

- King James
Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and
the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the
heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

- King James
Job 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and
hangeth the earth upon nothing.

The earth is circular (spherical) and floating in space. How could
they know that? Space vehicles were not invented yet.

>>>For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth,
>>>visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or
>>>authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.
>>>(Colossians 1:16)
>>
>>Yes, that it what it says. What is your point?
>
>God created "the Devil's lying tongue."

Negatrons. You are not interpreting that Scripture logically.
There is also existing motorcycle murderous gangs. God created them
also?

Remember, with "free will" almost anything is possible. And it doesn't
always take a deity to create it.

>What is an atheist?

My definition, or the world's? Basically, the meat of the word means
that he does not believe in a God, or gods.

Lucifer

ongelezen,
2 dec 2021, 01:43:0302-12-2021
aan
On Wed, 01 Dec 2021 09:33:54 -0500, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:

>On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 10:10:07 +1100, Lucifer
><LuciferMo...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 03:35:00 -0500, zeb...@windstream.netall wrote:

>>>If the Devil could be caught, he would be confined to a mental
>>>institution permanently. That is your friend?
>>
>>We have advanced greatly since God turned us over to the Devil.
>>We even have medication to help with God's design of our brain.
>
>Can science remove ALL suffering? Can science regrow severed limbs
>such as the hands and legs?

We have artificial legs that allow some to walk normally.

>Can science make the blind see?

In some cases yes. Have you heard of the Fred Hollows Foundation?

>Can science make the deaf hear?

In some cases yes.

>Can science remove death itself?
>
>How long would it take science to overcome all those things? (a) right
>a way (b) some time (never)
>
>God will do them all in "a". Try to beat that!

What do you mean by right a way?

Has God removed ALL suffering?

Does God prevent limbs being severed?

Does God make all the blind see?

Does God make all the deaf hear?

Has God removed death itself?

>>>Well, there is 'listening and believing'.
>>>And there is 'listening and proving and believing'.
>>
>>You expect us to believe you without evidence.
>
>Only if you a proven the Bible, to your satisfaction, to be true.

I don't know what that means.

>>>Nobody knows everything. Step back a moment and smell the roses.
>>>Allegedly evolution went nuts here on earth. There are lifeforms every
>>>which way you turn. Even those you can't see with the naked eyes. So
>>>this evolution thing is highly prolific.
>>
>>It did take billions of years.
>
>Unlikely. They recently dug up some dinosaur bones which were supposed
>to be millions of year old; and they found viable DNA in the bones.
>DNA does not last that long.
>
>When the Great Deluge pummeled the Terra Forma, and mixed churned up
>the terrain, it threw off many of those dates.

Impossible. Fossils are found in distinct layers.
You really should watch the wonderful TV series by
Sir David Attenborough.

>>>Yet as of today, EVERY place NASA went could not even find
>>>archeological evidence of previous life, let alone life now.
>
>And many of those places NASA visited were billions of years old. So
>how do you explain that?
>
>>>Don't you find that a little suspicious?
>>
>>No.
>
>Good thing you are not a homicide detective.
>

>>>It does to a lot of people.
>>>There are even places on Mars that duplicate the temperatures here on
>>>earth. Yet, still no life forms there.
>>
>>How do you know there are places on Mars that duplicate the
>>temperatures here on earth?
>
>NASA has and is, cataloging the entire Mars planet with temp readings
>etc. We have on earth here, lifeforms known as extremophiles. They
>live in very adverse conditions. And Mars in some cases has the same
>conditions as on earth.

You trust science?
I'm not interpreting it at all.

>There is also existing motorcycle murderous gangs. God created them
>also?

Do you believe God created humans?

>Remember, with "free will" almost anything is possible. And it doesn't
>always take a deity to create it.

What else could create "free will"?

>>What is an atheist?
>
>My definition, or the world's? Basically, the meat of the word means
>that he does not believe in a God, or gods.

Do you accept there are people who don't believe in [G|g]od(s)?

>James

zeb...@windstream.net

ongelezen,
4 dec 2021, 09:28:1704-12-2021
aan
On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 05:29:26 -0500, Ted <tedsm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nice cop out to evade my question, But here it is again:

If evolution is mindless, how could you explain what came first, the
skeleton or the rest of it?

Ted

ongelezen,
4 dec 2021, 13:06:5304-12-2021
aan
If man was created from the dust of the earth then why is there still
dust?

Lucifer

ongelezen,
4 dec 2021, 16:23:1804-12-2021