Bottom Line: not one shred of evidence for any god. Claims and opinions yes but evidence no.

----------- A t h e i s t ------------

Dec 2, 2020, 10:42:03 AM12/2/20

LOL.

--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
A Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.
Extortion (Believe or Burn) is _THE_ foundation of Christianity.
sycophant - an ass kisser of un-evidenced dictator god.

aaa

Dec 2, 2020, 1:18:16 PM12/2/20
On 2020-12-02 10:43 a.m., ----------- A t h e i s t ------------ wrote:

> LOL.

You are only laughing at your own ignorance by declaring such ignorance.
You have proven your ignorance twice. How funny is that?

--
God's spiritual evidence:

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!

Michael Christ

Dec 2, 2020, 3:02:14 PM12/2/20
On 3/12/2020 2:43 am, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------ wrote:

> LOL.

Well, 'Monotone Nothing Fest Zombie', your opinion yes but no evidence
there is not.

So, what now?

Another 10 years of monotone going nowhere zombie Atheist raving over
nothing?? :-). Now there is plenty of evidence for you. :-).

Michael Christ

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth?" "The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

duckg...@cox.net

Dec 3, 2020, 4:40:56 PM12/3/20
On Wed, 02 Dec 2020 07:43:37 -0800, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------
<a...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>LOL.

We have it. You don't.
the dukester, American-American

aaa

Dec 7, 2020, 1:09:49 PM12/7/20
On 2020-12-06 10:30 a.m., Attila wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Dec 2020 07:02:12 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <rq8rs4$fh7$2...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> On 3/12/2020 2:43 am, ----------- A t h e i s t ------------ wrote:
>>>
>>> LOL.
>>>

>> Well, 'Monotone Nothing Fest Zombie', your opinion yes but no evidence
>> there is not.
>
> There is no evidence there are not vampires, gnomes, werewolves or
> elves either. It is not necessary to prove a negative.

Their definitions are the evidence.

God, on the other hand, is not someone or something that anyone can
define. God defines everything and everyone instead.

aaa

Dec 7, 2020, 3:30:53 PM12/7/20
On 2020-12-07 3:27 p.m., Attila wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Dec 2020 10:46:52 -0500, aaa <j...@somewhere.org> in
> alt.atheism with message-id <rqlr5b$irl$1...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> On 2020-12-06 10:30 a.m., Attila wrote:
>>> On Thu, 3 Dec 2020 07:02:12 +1100, Michael Christ
>>> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with message-id

>>> There is no evidence there are not vampires, gnomes, werewolves or
>>> elves either. It is not necessary to prove a negative.
>>
>> Their definitions are the evidence.
>
> I see you still don't know what evidence is.

That's just another blind denial and willful ignorance.

>> God, on the other hand, is not someone or something that anyone can
>> define. God defines everything and everyone instead.
>
> How handy.

Simple fact and logic.

Michael Christ

Dec 7, 2020, 4:32:41 PM12/7/20
aaa wrote: --
God's spiritual evidence:

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hadn't read you sig before, I like it, deserves an AAA.

Michael Christ

aaa

Dec 8, 2020, 3:38:06 PM12/8/20
Thanks!

:-)

Andrew

Dec 23, 2020, 5:06:45 AM12/23/20
"A t h e i s t" wrote in message news:Z8adnVNDec5ZKFrC...@supernews.com...

This is in actuality a "cry for help!" from our
atheist friend here before he is about to enter
a christless eternity without any hope for..the
better land.

> LOL.
>
> --
> There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s).
> None whatsoever.

Although we have abundant evidence for
our Creator God, he vainly tries to justify
his foolish rebellion against His rightful
authority ~ by *claiming ignorance*.

Won't work.

"For we must all appear before the
judgment seat of Christ, that each
one may receive the things done in
the body, according to what he has
done, whether good or bad."
~ 2 Corinthians 5:10

Ted

Dec 23, 2020, 2:50:34 PM12/23/20
Good to see you, Andrew.

Michael Christ

Dec 23, 2020, 2:51:41 PM12/23/20
On 23/12/2020 9:09 pm, Andrew wrote:
> "A t h e i s t"  wrote in message
>
> This is in actuality a "cry for help!" from our atheist friend here
> before he is about to enter
> a christless eternity without any hope for..the
> better land.
>

>> LOL.
>>
>> --
>> There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
>
> Although we have abundant evidence for
> our Creator God, he vainly tries to justify his foolish rebellion
> against His rightful
> authority ~ by *claiming ignorance*.
> Won't work.

That is the thread of hope they hold on to, 'I didn't know'. That is
like a fish in the middle of the Pacific Ocean saying, 'What ocean'?

Michael Christ

> "For we must all appear before the
>  judgment seat of Christ, that each  one may receive the things done in
>  the body, according to what he has
>  done, whether good or bad."             ~ 2 Corinthians 5:10

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth?" "The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

duckg...@cox.net

Dec 28, 2020, 2:30:35 PM12/28/20
On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 02:09:36 -0800, "Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:

>"A t h e i s t" wrote in message news:Z8adnVNDec5ZKFrC...@supernews.com...
>
>This is in actuality a "cry for help!" from our
>atheist friend here before he is about to enter
>a christless eternity without any hope for..the
>better land.
>

>> LOL.
>>
>> --
>> There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s).
>> None whatsoever.
>
>Although we have abundant evidence for
>our Creator God, he vainly tries to justify
>his foolish rebellion against His rightful
>authority ~ by *claiming ignorance*.

Amen. That's the atheist major failure. They just decide to say "no" with
nothing to go by.

>Won't work.
>
> "For we must all appear before the
> judgment seat of Christ, that each
> one may receive the things done in
> the body, according to what he has
> done, whether good or bad."
> ~ 2 Corinthians 5:10
the dukester, American-American

duckg...@cox.net

Dec 29, 2020, 6:30:12 PM12/29/20
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 15:50:03 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>>Amen. That's the atheist major failure. They just decide to say "no" with
>>nothing to go by.

>Nothing is need to say no to those things that nave no supporting
>evidence for their existence. There are many such thing, for example
>werewolves, fairies, gods, vampires and space hamsters.

I defy you to show one
the dukester, American-American

duckg...@cox.net

Dec 30, 2020, 9:47:42 AM12/30/20
On Wed, 30 Dec 2020 01:16:26 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Dec 2020 17:30:06 -0600, duckg...@cox.net in alt.atheism
>with message-id <guenufdnj9dmpn7iq...@4ax.com> wrote:

>>>Nothing is needed to say no to those things that nave no supporting
>>>evidence for their existence. There are many such thing, for example
>>>werewolves, fairies, gods, vampires and space hamsters.
>>
>>I defy you to show one
>
>Show one what? Something that does not exist?

Non Chrisitans faiths have their own (g)od.

the dukester, American-American

duckg...@cox.net

Dec 30, 2020, 2:16:58 PM12/30/20
On Wed, 30 Dec 2020 10:36:34 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:
>Can't you stay on topic? Who said anything about non christian faiths?
>Why do their gods differ from werewolves, fairies, vampires, space
>hamsters, and your god?

My God as existed since beore time began. As spirit, he is in all places at all
times since the beginning. Now you should understand.

>Do you have a picture of your god? Digital, Polaroid? Kodak? Black
>and white or color?
>Suitable for framing? Autographed?

You are a jerk.
the dukester, American-American

duckg...@cox.net

Dec 31, 2020, 12:45:22 PM12/31/20
On Wed, 30 Dec 2020 15:22:45 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>>My God as existed since beore time began.
>You don't even have any evidence supporting it existing ever.

54% of the "current" world population believes in God

To this we have"
Me: I see the evidence which I gave
You: don't see the evidence but are blind..

>> As spirit, he is in all places at all
>>times since the beginning. Now you should understand.

>I understand you think faith and fact are the same and I understand
>you think everyone should accept your faith as fact.

Nope.

>They are not the same and your faith may have meaning for you but that
>doesn't mean it mean squat to anyone else.

You're outnumbered 33:1.

>>>Do you have a picture of your god? Digital, Polaroid? Kodak? Black
>>>and white or color?
>>>Suitable for framing? Autographed?
>>You are a jerk.
>Not an answer.

But you're trying to specify what evidence is.

>>the dukester, American-American
the dukester, American-American

duckg...@cox.net

Jan 3, 2021, 1:58:36 PM1/3/21
On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 14:45:40 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 11:45:15 -0600, duckg...@cox.net in alt.atheism
>with message-id <j93sufdqg81ennmgt...@4ax.com> wrote:

>>>You don't even have any evidence supporting it existing ever.
>>
>>54% of the "current" world population believes in God
>
>Look up one of my other posts that addresses the uselessness of
>numbers in establishing fact.

Look up any one of my posts that shows you your error.

>>To this we have"
>>Me: I see the evidence which I gave
>>You: don't see the evidence but are blind..
>
>Try links - I don't do well when people try to tell me what I said.
>And I don't rust you not to lie about anything.

You're on record for your lying.

>>>I understand you think faith and fact are the same and I understand
>>>you think everyone should accept your faith as fact.

>>Nope.

>Oh? So you do not present your unsupported faith and beliefs as being
>factual in the real world?

Hint: WE believe.

>>>They are not the same and your faith may have meaning for you but that
>>>doesn't mean it mean squat to anyone else.

>>You're outnumbered 33:1.
>What part of "It doesn't matter" is unable to penetrate that thick
>skull of your's?

It means that 33 times as many believe that don't. I'd say that puts you on
the losing side.

>One person can be correct and everyone else can be wrong. Or everyone
>can be incorrect while an actual fact not yet known is waiting to be
>discovered.

Waiting on you.

>>>Not an answer.
>
>>But you're trying to specify what evidence is.

>No I am not. The definition of evidence is firmly established and it
>contains nothing subjective.

Then accept the evidence.

>ev搏搞ence
>/'ev?d?ns/
>Learn to pronounce
>noun
>the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief
>or proposition is true or valid.

Available. Get it.

>"Oh, look! A pile of poop! That proves there is a god!"

Actually it proves you are a pile of poop.
the dukester, American-American

duckg...@cox.net

Jan 4, 2021, 11:09:07 AM1/4/21
On Sun, 03 Jan 2021 15:00:47 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>>>Oh? So you do not present your unsupported faith and beliefs as being
>>>factual in the real world?

>>Hint: WE believe.
>Hint: That is not an answer to the question.

It is THE answer.
the dukester, American-American

duckg...@cox.net

Jan 4, 2021, 2:39:30 PM1/4/21
On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 13:16:44 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 10:09:01 -0600, duckg...@cox.net in alt.atheism
>with message-id <q8f6vf9qe8hh71upb...@4ax.com> wrote:

>>>Hint: That is not an answer to the question.
>>
>>It is THE answer.
>
>No, it most assuredly is not. People believe all sorts of strange
>things and as long as they keep those beliefs apart from the real
>world there is no problem.

The problem is that you think you're right but you're not.

>It is when those beliefs (which neither require or have any supporting
>evidence) are presented as being factual and having substance in the
>real world is when the problems arise. If they had supporting
>evidence they would be fact and not a belief.
>
>I may believe in space hamsters or flying dragons from Rukbat 3 and
>nobody cares. But if I say there actually are space hamsters and
>flying dragons from Rukbat 3 I had better be ready with some pretty
>convincing evidence because nobody is going to just take my word for
>it.
>
>So what you believe is irrelevant, was irrelevant, and will be
>irrelevant. It's all in what you assert as being real.
the dukester, American-American

Miloch

Jan 4, 2021, 4:53:02 PM1/4/21
In article <0ru6vf5l5t9qq3bmt...@4ax.com>, Attila < says...

>On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 13:39:23 -0600, duckg...@cox.net in alt.atheism
>with message-id <2mr6vfl2bqrhqmvj5...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 13:16:44 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>>>No, it most assuredly is not. People believe all sorts of strange
>>>things and as long as they keep those beliefs apart from the real
>>>world there is no problem.
>>
>>The problem is that you think you're right but you're not.
>
>You disagree with my statement? People don't believe all sorts of
>strange things? There is no problem when people assert all sorts of
>strange beliefs are real?
>

>>>It is when those beliefs (which neither require or have any supporting
>>>evidence) are presented as being factual and having substance in the
>>>real world is when the problems arise. If they had supporting
>>>evidence they would be fact and not a belief.
>>>
>>>I may believe in space hamsters or flying dragons from Rukbat 3 and
>>>nobody cares. But if I say there actually are space hamsters and
>>>flying dragons from Rukbat 3 I had better be ready with some pretty
>>>convincing evidence because nobody is going to just take my word for
>>>it.
>>>
>>>So what you believe is irrelevant, was irrelevant, and will be
>>>irrelevant. It's all in what you assert as being real.
>
>I notice you ignored this section. As expected.

I think he's spent too much time being a "bottom"...needs to try being a "top".

*

duckg...@cox.net

Jan 5, 2021, 10:10:53 AM1/5/21
On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 15:35:00 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 13:39:23 -0600, duckg...@cox.net in alt.atheism
>with message-id <2mr6vfl2bqrhqmvj5...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 04 Jan 2021 13:16:44 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>>>No, it most assuredly is not. People believe all sorts of strange
>>>things and as long as they keep those beliefs apart from the real
>>>world there is no problem.
>>
>>The problem is that you think you're right but you're not.
>
>You disagree with my statement? People don't believe all sorts of
>strange things?

Mostly, you do.

>here is no problem when people assert all sorts of
>strange beliefs are real?

It all depends on if they can be trusted to tell the truth. You're not one.

the dukester, American-American

duckg...@cox.net

Jan 6, 2021, 10:31:30 AM1/6/21
On Tue, 05 Jan 2021 10:45:27 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>>>You disagree with my statement? People don't believe all sorts of
>>>strange things?

>>Mostly, you do.

>My beliefs are not the issue here. The issue is your beliefs and how
>you present them as being factual and thereby implying they have
>supporting evidence. What is that evidence?

Of course yours are.

>I wonder what method you will use to avoid an answer this time.

>>>There is no problem when people assert all sorts of
>>>strange beliefs are real?

>>It all depends on if they can be trusted to tell the truth. You're not one.

>Trust is irrelevant. If it is real and exists in the physical world
>it has supporting evidence. If it is not real and exists only in the
>mind it can be anything since no supporting evidence for an opinion or
>belief is needed.

Do you believe in creation?
the dukester, American-American

Timothy Sutter

Jan 6, 2021, 11:28:59 AM1/6/21
does anyone believe in "Planck Time" ?
yes, some people believe in Planck Time
but it has not been measured and is
therefore not knownphysically ;

]]]]]]]]
A Planck time unit is the time required for light to travel
a distance of 1 Planck length in a vacuum, which is a time interval
of approximately 5.39 × 10−44 s. All scientific experiments and
human experiences occur over time scales that are many orders of
magnitude longer than the Planck time, making any events happening
at the Planck scale undetectable with current scientific technology.
As of October 2020, the smallest time interval uncertainty in direct
measurements was on the order of 247 zeptoseconds (2.47 × 10−19 seconds).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_units#Planck_time
]]]]]]]]

Timothy Sutter

Jan 6, 2021, 11:37:29 AM1/6/21
the point is, that all of the "first second cosmology"

that considers time frames smaller than 10^-20 seconds is conjecture.

not 'physics' but .../metaphysics/

Timothy Sutter

Jan 6, 2021, 3:17:15 PM1/6/21
On 1/6/21 2:50 PM, Attila wrote:
>> of approximately 5.39 × 10?44 s. All scientific experiments and
>> human experiences occur over time scales that are many orders of
>> magnitude longer than the Planck time, making any events happening
>> at the Planck scale undetectable with current scientific technology.
>> As of October 2020, the smallest time interval uncertainty in direct
>> measurements was on the order of 247 zeptoseconds (2.47 × 10?19 seconds).
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_units#Planck_time
>> ]]]]]]]]
>>

> This is nothing more than another definition of time/distance
> correlation. Another is a parsec while yet another is an astronomical
> unit.

do you believe in it?

Timothy Sutter

Jan 6, 2021, 5:05:06 PM1/6/21
On 1/6/21 4:45 PM, Attila wrote:
> Belief is irrelevant. It is just another way to measure time. How
> can belief be involved in something like this?

have you ever experienced any phenomenon occurring at Planck time?

if not, do you believe any physical phenomenon occurs at Planck time?

> Is belief a factor if you drop a brick on your toe in a one G field?

if you were to confine your cosmology to physical reality

the first Universal instance would be at ~10^-19 seconds

first nothing, and then, fully formed atoms ...

duckg...@cox.net

Jan 6, 2021, 6:18:13 PM1/6/21
On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 14:42:28 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 09:31:23 -0600, duckg...@cox.net in alt.atheism
>with message-id <4qlbvf9lfi2gd4u2d...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 05 Jan 2021 10:45:27 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:
>>
>I am replacing what you removed:

>>>My beliefs are not the issue here. The issue is your beliefs and how
>>>you present them as being factual and thereby implying they have
>>>supporting evidence. What is that evidence?
>>
>>Of course yours are.

>No, that is another attempt at misdirection by you. You present your
>beliefs as if they are factual in which case you need supporting
>evidence. Where is that evidence?

Are you suggesting that everything you believed all your life is FACTUALLY true?

>>>I wonder what method you will use to avoid an answer this time.
>Another evasion of course.

What is your evidence that scripture is not a revelation form God?

>>>Trust is irrelevant. If it is real and exists in the physical world
>>>it has supporting evidence. If it is not real and exists only in the
>>>mind it can be anything since no supporting evidence for an opinion or
>>>belief is needed.

>>Do you believe in creation?

>Not as you define it, no. There was no intelligence involved if it
>occurred.

Thus you don't believe in creation. So how did we arrive here?

Timothy Sutter

Jan 7, 2021, 7:23:43 AM1/7/21
On 1/6/21 5:44 PM, Attila wrote:
> Nope. The question is irrelevant.

so you've never experienced any phenomenon in Planck time
but something tells you that Planck time is a fact.

that someting is -not- your own experience but a mental construct
handed to you out of a text book, which tends to go against your
own stated comprehension of reality.

>> if not, do you believe any physical phenomenon occurs at Planck time?

> I have no idea.

fine, remember this when your text book tells you
that some phenomenon -did- occur in Planck time.

you can rightfully say that you remain dubious of such a contention.

>>> Is belief a factor if you drop a brick on your toe in a one G field?

>> if you were to confine your cosmology to physical reality
>> the first Universal instance would be at ~10^-19 seconds
>> first nothing, and then, fully formed atoms ...

> I don't intend to debate cosmology or quantum theory with you. You
> know exactly what I am talking about.

well, this is what you say above;

you say;
/Trust is irrelevant. If it is real and exists in the physical world
/it has supporting evidence. If it is not real and exists only in the
/mind it can be anything since no supporting evidence for an opinion or
/belief is needed.

Planck time exists -only- as a mental construct
and has never been verified in physical processes
but you see fit to call it a fact,and this
goes against your own grain.

> Fact is a thing that is known or proved to be true. Since Plank time
> is just another way to measure the passage of time it is by definition
> a fact as long as it's components are factual.

it's not just another way to -measure- the passage of time

Plank time is a theorized -increment- _of_ time

and said increment has not been -measured- by anyone anywhere

> I have no idea what if any special effects occur at Planck time.

remember that when someone tells you what they think is
going in at Planck time, or -has- occured in Planck time, ever.

you can say; "i'm dubious of what you are saying"

> A belief cannot be the basis of fact - fact has an evidence component
> which must be unambiguous, unrelated and verifiable,

but do you believe in Planck time?

> Nothing in any superstition has ever been able to meet this
> requirement - it was necessary to invent the concept of faith (and
> that is all it is - a concept with no connection to the physical
> world) in order to create some basis for unsupported beliefs. It is
> possible to have complete and total faith in anything including things
> which violate physical laws and that faith will in no way allow
> someone to actually violate those laws.

as far as -you- know, 'quantum fluctuations'
is a 'false cause' of the material universe
cuz, after all, you "have no idea" about what
is going on at "Planck time"

> I may have total faith that I am invincible and cannot be injured but
> that will not prevent any injury from occurring.

you can have total faith in Planck time and that doesn't make it real.

> It is quite common for people to present their faith based beliefs as
> if they are factual and to that individual they may well be. However
> if they present them as if they are in fact actual they move from
> being beliefs to being facts and facts require supporting evidence.
> Since their beliefs are real to them and factual as far as they are
> concerned many people cannot or will not understand there is a
> difference between what he personally considers factual and what he
> tells others is factual.

so, then, you should be able to show me
some supporting evidence for Planck time.

Timothy Sutter

Jan 7, 2021, 10:44:21 AM1/7/21
On 1/7/21 8:28 AM, Attila wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 07:23:40 -0500, Timothy Sutter <a20...@mail.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id <rt6ugd$4m8$1...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> On 1/6/21 5:44 PM, Attila wrote:

<...>

>>> A belief cannot be the basis of fact - fact has an evidence component
>>> which must be unambiguous, unrelated and verifiable,

>> but do you believe in Planck time?

> No. Plank time is a fact - it just has not yet been observed.

the unobservable fact...plonk

Michael Christ

Jan 7, 2021, 3:55:45 PM1/7/21
You are dealing with a totally defiant and unreasonable bastard, Tim.

There is nothing to convince, Attila the None, that what he has faith in
and chosen to believe is nothing more or less than fact. :-).

Even though he admits he doesn't know everything. :-).

A very deluded and stubborn old man.

Michael Christ

--
[...]

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

duckg...@cox.net

Jan 7, 2021, 6:13:14 PM1/7/21
On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 20:36:27 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:18:06 -0600, duckg...@cox.net in alt.atheism
>with message-id <i0hcvf92eifmpgbgg...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 14:42:28 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>>>I am replacing what you removed:

>>>No, that is another attempt at misdirection by you. You present your
>>>beliefs as if they are factual in which case you need supporting
>>>evidence. Where is that evidence?
>>
>>Are you suggesting that everything you believed all your life is FACTUALLY true?
>
>I am saying I live by fact and neither faith or belief have a place in
>it. I freely admit I use fiction as an amusement but I certainly
>don't think it is real except by accident.

Why do you live by a blood control beating heart.

>>>Another evasion of course.
>>
>>What is your evidence that scripture is not a revelation form God?

>I don't need any.

so you're making it up.

That is a negative and there are many other
>possible sources which are more likely than some god when the
>existence of any god has never been supported by unambiguous,
>unrelated and verifiable evidence. It could be a mixture of myth,
>legend, or deliberate falsifications by a priesthood who whishes to
>provide job security and protect their wealth and power.

Why do you have lungs to oxygenate your blood for the body.

>>>Not as you define it, no. There was no intelligence involved if it
>>>occurred.
>>
>>Thus you don't believe in creation. So how did we arrive here?
>
>I have no idea. Not everything has yet been discovered but there is
>no reason to think any intelligence was involved.
>
>Absence of proof that something exists does not suggest that it does
>exist

>>the dukester, American-American
the dukester, American-American

zeb...@windstream.net

Jan 26, 2021, 11:36:25 AM1/26/21
wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:18:06 -0600, duckg...@cox.net in alt.atheism
>with message-id <i0hcvf92eifmpgbgg...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 14:42:28 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>>>I am replacing what you removed:

>>>No, that is another attempt at misdirection by you. You present your
>>>beliefs as if they are factual in which case you need supporting
>>>evidence. Where is that evidence?
>>
>>Are you suggesting that everything you believed all your life is FACTUALLY true?
>
>I am saying I live by fact and neither faith or belief have a place in
>it. I freely admit I use fiction as an amusement but I certainly
>don't think it is real except by accident.

>>>Another evasion of course.
>>
>>What is your evidence that scripture is not a revelation form God?
>
>I don't need any. That is a negative and there are many other
>possible sources which are more likely than some god when the
>existence of any god has never been supported by unambiguous,
>unrelated and verifiable evidence. It could be a mixture of myth,
>legend, or deliberate falsifications by a priesthood who whishes to
>provide job security and protect their wealth and power.

I agree with you about the priesthood (and even a 'popehood'.)

But not the rest. You were born at the wrong time. Had you been born a
Jew during the OT, you would have had plenty of evidence to prove
God's existence.

Had you been born during and with Christ's days, you would have had an
abundance of proof to verify. But none of those same situations happen
today. Today we must rely on faith in the Holy Bible. The Bible is all
truths. (minus a few Scribble errors)

Is there anything about the Bible that you need answers for?

I don't know all the answers, but will share what I know or can
research.

James
www.jw.org
The Bible is truths

>>>Not as you define it, no. There was no intelligence involved if it
>>>occurred.
>>
>>Thus you don't believe in creation. So how did we arrive here?
>
>I have no idea. Not everything has yet been discovered but there is
>no reason to think any intelligence was involved.
>
>Absence of proof that something exists does not suggest that it does
>exist

zeb...@windstream.net

Jan 27, 2021, 4:32:16 AM1/27/21
On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 12:31:18 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
wrote:

>On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 11:36:22 -0500, zeb...@windstream.net in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>Where is your evidence to support that? Unambiguous, unrelated and
>verifiable evidence.

The parting of the Red Sea, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, the
10 plagues on Egypt, etc.

>>Had you been born during and with Christ's days, you would have had an
>>abundance of proof to verify. But none of those same situations happen
>>today. Today we must rely on faith in the Holy Bible. The Bible is all
>>truths. (minus a few Scribble errors)
>
>That particular source has no unrelated and verified support as well
>as having been translated and edited many times by a priesthood with a
>vested interest in keeping their power and wealth.

The Bible we have today was not established by the Catholic Church,
but the Jews at the time.

>>Is there anything about the Bible that you need answers for?
>
>No but I need unambiguous, unrelated and verifiable evidence to
>support the extraordinary claims made.

It isn't easy to verify 2000 year old situations. Some ancient writers
verified some Bible writings, such as Josephus.

>>I don't know all the answers, but will share what I know or can
>>research.
>
>All I need is unambiguous, unrelated and verifiable evidence and don't
>bother with anything less.

>>James
>>www.jw.org
>>The Bible is truths
>
>Supporting evidence please. How is anyone to know it is nothing but
>lies, myths, or both?

Read the ancient authors who were contemporaries. They were. And
people could easily check dthem out.

zeb...@windstream.net

Jan 27, 2021, 7:18:13 AM1/27/21
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 05:55:14 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
wrote:

>On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 04:32:15 -0500, zeb...@windstream.net in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>What unambiguous, unrelated and verifiable evidence is there that any
>of that actually happened? there is no direct evidence any Exodus
>ever occurred - in fact there is no direct evidence people like
>Solomon ever existed.

Read the latest archeology journals. You might be surprised.

The Bible and Archaeology: King Solomon's Reign - Israel's ...
www.ucg.org/the-good-news/the-bible-and...

"What has archaeology revealed about King Solomon's reign in the 10th
century B.C.? Remarkably, there is much evidence to corroborate the
biblical account. In earlier issues The Good News has discussed
various archaeological finds that illuminate and verify the biblical
record."

"Can archaeological evidence prove exodus from Egypt?

Archeological evidence exists and soon will be unearthed, and
published, to prove the Hebrew people’s Exodus from Egypt in an
undeniable way, which I also believe will be true for the irrefutable
historical evidence of the first and second temples.

The Exodus: Fact or Fiction? - Biblical Archaeology Society"

What I read about the Exodus was that if a million Jews left Egypt and
did some traveling, why wasn't there artifacts all along the journey?
The answer was that they had the route they took, wrong. Going by the
new route, they found artifacts. This was from an archeology magazine.
But I don't remember its source. I'll do some looking.

>>>That particular source has no unrelated and verified support as well
>>>as having been translated and edited many times by a priesthood with a
>>>vested interest in keeping their power and wealth.
>>
>>The Bible we have today was not established by the Catholic Church,
>>but the Jews at the time.
>
>It doesn't matter. What I said still is true. Aside form a few
>geographical locations and a few people there is nothing to support
>most of it. Gone With the Wind could equally be presented as an
>accurate history of the Civil War because the war occurred, Atlanta
>exists, and some historical figures were mentioned. There are a few
>minor problems in that the central characters did not exist nor did
>Tara.

You need to research your Bible. Just keep an open mind as you
research it.

>>>No but I need unambiguous, unrelated and verifiable evidence to
>>>support the extraordinary claims made.
>>
>>It isn't easy to verify 2000 year old situations. Some ancient writers
>>verified some Bible writings, such as Josephus.
>
>Which is open to question. Many experts think he was altered to
>provide missing support.
>
>As far as the time is concerned we have details of life in Egypt going
>back further than that yet there is nothing that supports any
>supernatural beings or events,

Don't you know that ancient civilizations bragged about their
accomplishments, but didn't mention the negative things? The pharaoh
at the time of the 10 plagues upon Egypt, would have been assassinated
if he recorded that humiliation.

On the other hand, the Bible records its defeats, naming names and the
time, etc. The Bible holds nothing back.

>>>All I need is unambiguous, unrelated and verifiable evidence and don't
>>>bother with anything less.

>>>Supporting evidence please. How is anyone to know it is nothing but
>>>lies, myths, or both?
>>
>>Read the ancient authors who were contemporaries. They were. And
>>people could easily check dthem out.
>
>Oh come now. Most people were illiterate and only knew what they were
>told. And guess who did the telling. The very people with the most
>to lose.

They didn't have to dive into a scroll. They could have visited the
testifier man to man.

James
www.jw.org
The Bible is truths

John Ritson

Jan 27, 2021, 3:02:17 PM1/27/21
In article <uvk21gh3b6g4v5a6j...@4ax.com>,
zeb...@windstream.net writes
If it hasn't been unearthed, it's not "archaeological evidence", it's
wishful thinking.

> and
>published, to prove the Hebrew people’s Exodus from Egypt in an
>undeniable way, which I also believe will be true for the irrefutable
>historical evidence of the first and second temples.
>
>The Exodus: Fact or Fiction? - Biblical Archaeology Society"
>
>What I read about the Exodus was that if a million Jews left Egypt and
>did some traveling, why wasn't there artifacts all along the journey?
>The answer was that they had the route they took, wrong. Going by the
>new route, they found artifacts. This was from an archeology magazine.
>But I don't remember its source. I'll do some looking.

Again more wishful thinking. Not evidence.

>>>The Bible we have today was not established by the Catholic Church,
>>>but the Jews at the time.
>>
>>It doesn't matter. What I said still is true. Aside form a few
>>geographical locations and a few people there is nothing to support
>>most of it. Gone With the Wind could equally be presented as an
>>accurate history of the Civil War because the war occurred, Atlanta
>>exists, and some historical figures were mentioned. There are a few
>>minor problems in that the central characters did not exist nor did
>>Tara.
>
>You need to research your Bible. Just keep an open mind as you
>research it.

So the Israelites spent forty years escaping from Egyptian-controlled
territory, to what was then more Egyptian-controlled territory.
An organisation called Share International, founded by the late Benjamin
Creme, claimed that their version of the Messiah, a character called the
Maitreya, has recently appeared to millions of witnesses around the
world, sometimes on television.

"Q. How many interviews has Maitreya given to date?

A. 34. [As of 1 March 2011]

Q. Are all the interviews still taking place in the USA?

A. No. The last two were given in Mexico. [As of 12 February 2011]

Q. Has Maitreya been interviewed in Japan yet?

A. No.

Q. How many millions of people (on average per viewing) watch Maitreya?s
interviews broadcast on television?

A. About 4,000,000.

Q. Have the other major TV networks in the US or the cable news networks
shown any interest in interviewing Maitreya?

A. Not in the USA, but in Latin America where, for example, in Mexico
City, Maitreya has given two interviews.

Q. Have there been any reports, debate on, or response to the TV
interviews in other media such as in newspapers, blogs or other online
news sites? If not why is there such a muted response even after 28-plus
interviews?

A. Not that I am aware of. Remember that Maitreya is ?incognito?,
unannounced as the World Teacher. Also, His approach is deliberately
quiet in the first place, in order not to frighten off the very people
He is trying to help."

http://share-international.org/magazine/old_issues/2011/2011-03.htm

http://www.maitreya.org/supplemental/john/ALL_PROPHECIES_ARE_FULFILLED.h
tm

Have you checked out the Maitreya's claims?

No need to get your hands dirty with archaeology.

Keep an open mind?

--
John Ritson

duckg...@cox.net

Jan 27, 2021, 3:32:20 PM1/27/21
On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 20:36:27 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:

>>Are you suggesting that everything you believed all your life is FACTUALLY true?

>I am saying I live by fact and neither faith or belief have a place in
>it. I freely admit I use fiction as an amusement but I certainly
>don't think it is real except by accident.

You have zero facts. And thus you too live ONLY by faith/belief as I do

>>>Another evasion of course.

>>What is your evidence that scripture is not a revelation form God?
>I don't need any.

Then there isno reason to support your wild unfounded opinions that there us no
God..

>>>Not as you define it, no. There was no intelligence involved if it
>>>occurred.

>>Thus you don't believe in creation. So how did we arrive here?
>I have no idea. Not everything has yet been discovered but there is
>no reason to think any intelligence was involved.

We evolved just as the universe started life as nothing to grow and expand to
what it is now after 13.8 billion years. You're dead in the water.

>Absence of proof that something exists does not suggest that it does
>exist

You just nailed your coffin closed.

The dukester, American-American

biden/harris approve of killing the human unborn.

Michael Christ

Jan 27, 2021, 4:07:07 PM1/27/21
On 28/01/2021 7:32 am, duckg...@cox.net wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 20:36:27 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now> wrote:
>
>>> Are you suggesting that everything you believed all your life is FACTUALLY true?
>
>> I am saying I live by fact and neither faith or belief have a place in
>> it. I freely admit I use fiction as an amusement but I certainly
>> don't think it is real except by accident.
>
> You have zero facts. And thus you too live ONLY by faith/belief as I do

>>> What is your evidence that scripture is not a revelation form God?
>> I don't need any.
>
> Then there isno reason to support your wild unfounded opinions that there us no
> God..

>>> Thus you don't believe in creation. So how did we arrive here?
>> I have no idea. Not everything has yet been discovered but there is
>> no reason to think any intelligence was involved.
>
> We evolved just as the universe started life as nothing to grow and expand to
> what it is now after 13.8 billion years. You're dead in the water.
>
>> Absence of proof that something exists does not suggest that it does
>> exist
>
> You just nailed your coffin closed.

Attila nailed his coffin closed many a year ago through his faith and
belief that there is no God.

How ironic, no proof or verifiable evidence, mind you. :-). Silly old
transgender fellow; I feel sorry for her.

Michael Christ

> The dukester, American-American
>
> biden/harris approve of killing the human unborn.

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth?" "The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

Michael Christ

Jan 28, 2021, 2:47:17 AM1/28/21

Attila the self-worshiper and hypocrite wrote:
> According to your silly superstition which means less than nothing to
> me. You may as well say I am doomed for not sacrificing a chicken at
> midnight to the Great God Gumbo.

But I didn't.

Isn't facts of any concern to you when it comes to your opinion??

Michael Christ

>> How ironic, no proof or verifiable evidence, mind you. :-). Silly old
>> transgender fellow; I feel sorry for her.
>
> And again you depend on personal insults to hide the lack of
> intelligent dialog - a characteristic of your correspondence.

zeb...@windstream.net

Jan 28, 2021, 5:46:20 AM1/28/21
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 08:10:55 -0500, Attila <<proc...@here.now>
wrote:

>On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 07:18:12 -0500, zeb...@windstream.net in
>alt.atheism with message-id
>That appears to be a religious source and therefore not to be trusted.

True for false religions, so let's find one not so religious.

"Epigraphical & Archaeological Evidence for King Solomon"
(https://www.ancient.eu/solomon/)

>>"What has archaeology revealed about King Solomon's reign in the 10th
>>century B.C.? Remarkably, there is much evidence to corroborate the
>>biblical account. In earlier issues The Good News has discussed
>>various archaeological finds that illuminate and verify the biblical
>>record."
>>
>>"Can archaeological evidence prove exodus from Egypt?
>>
>> Archeological evidence exists and soon will be unearthed, and
>>published, to prove the Hebrew people’s Exodus from Egypt in an
>>undeniable way, which I also believe will be true for the irrefutable
>>historical evidence of the first and second temples.
>
>But it seems nothing exists today. Claims have been made for
>centuries.
>

>>The Exodus: Fact or Fiction? - Biblical Archaeology Society"
>>
>>What I read about the Exodus was that if a million Jews left Egypt and
>>did some traveling, why wasn't there artifacts all along the journey?
>>The answer was that they had the route they took, wrong. Going by the
>>new route, they found artifacts. This was from an archeology magazine.
>>But I don't remember its source. I'll do some looking.
>
>Exact references are needed.

"Evidence for the Exodus? New Discoveries Support Biblical Account"
(https://lifewayresearch.com/2018/09/27/evidence-for-the-exodus-new-discoveries-support-biblical-account/)

It is hard to find information without some religious affiliations.
Even some archeologists have their own religion. Rather than throw out
all evidence from religious organizations, just look at their
archeological evidences presented. See if they make any sense.

>>>It doesn't matter. What I said still is true. Aside form a few
>>>geographical locations and a few people there is nothing to support
>>>most of it. Gone With the Wind could equally be presented as an
>>>accurate history of the Civil War because the war occurred, Atlanta
>>>exists, and some historical figures were mentioned. There are a few
>>>minor problems in that the central characters did not exist nor did
>>>Tara.
>>
>>You need to research your Bible. Just keep an open mind as you
>>research it.
>
>I am not going to waste time on something that has no unambiguous,
>unrelated and verifiable evidence to support it.

Then you wouldn't make a good scientist. You clearly are prejudiced
against the Bible. You have to have an open mind when researching the
Bible. And then just let the cards fall as they may.

>When yo find some get back to me. Remember extraordinary claims
>require extraordinary evidence.

And extraordinary claims require extraordinary open-mindedness.

James
www.jw.org
The Bible is truths

>>>Which is open to question. Many experts think he was altered to
>>>provide missing support.
>>>
>>>As far as the time is concerned we have details of life in Egypt going
>>>back further than that yet there is nothing that supports any
>>>supernatural beings or events,
>>
>>Don't you know that ancient civilizations bragged about their
>>accomplishments, but didn't mention the negative things? The pharaoh
>>at the time of the 10 plagues upon Egypt, would have been assassinated
>>if he recorded that humiliation.
>
>Yet we have all sorts of details about both the rulers and the common
>people. I will go with the established science and ignore the
>mythology.
>

>>On the other hand, the Bible records its defeats, naming names and the
>>time, etc. The Bible holds nothing back.
>
>So did Gone With the Wind. A few biographical details or geographical
>locations do nothing to support the supernatural claims.

>>>Oh come now. Most people were illiterate and only knew what they were
>>>told. And guess who did the telling. The very people with the most
>>>to lose.
>>
>>They didn't have to dive into a scroll. They could have visited the
>>testifier man to man.
>
>But they are not alive to say what they actually did or observed are
>they? All we have to go by is the written records all of which are
>subject to alteration and embellishment if not complete fabrication.

zeb...@windstream.net

Jan 28, 2021, 7:05:05 AM1/28/21
Read posting to Attila right above.

Michael Christ

Jan 28, 2021, 3:02:01 PM1/28/21

Attila the Ignorant wrote:
> What facts?

Exactly, you didn't produce any 'verifiable evidence'.

But it is okay for you and your opinion, you selfish ignorant old bastard.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jan 28, 2021, 7:53:10 PM1/28/21
Sorry, I only look at verifiable evidence.

The verifiable evidence I accept.

So into the trash with you.

Michael Christ

Jan 29, 2021, 2:44:49 AM1/29/21
On 29/01/2021 5:52 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 11:53:07 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <ruvm9k$ntm$2...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, I only look at verifiable evidence.
>>
>> The verifiable evidence I accept.
>>
>> So into the trash with you.
>
> The same tired tactic from the same lame source. I suppose it is good
> that storage has become so cheap when crap like this is preserved.
>
> Even from lame trolls like you.

Will you stop accosting me with your lousy shit house opinion??? I only
look at verifiable evidence!!!

Now piss off, you silly old self-centred ignorant
bastard...or...or...give me something with some proof.

Thank you.

Michael Christ

Jan 29, 2021, 2:18:00 PM1/29/21
On 29/01/2021 9:51 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:44:47 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <rv0edf$qil$4...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> On 29/01/2021 5:52 pm, Attila wrote:
>>> On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 11:53:07 +1100, Michael Christ
>>> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with message-id

>>> The same tired tactic from the same lame source. I suppose it is good
>>> that storage has become so cheap when crap like this is preserved.
>>>
>>> Even from lame trolls like you.
>>
>> Will you stop accosting me with your lousy shit house opinion???
>
> No.
>
>> I only
>> look at verifiable evidence!!!
>
> If you did that you would nothing to do with any of the silly
> superstitions since none of them have any unambiguous, unrelated and
> verifiable evidence to support them.
>
> That is why the term faith was dreamed up - to provide missing
> "support".

Such faith in your opinion!!

No verifiable evidence of your opinion though.

So, yeah, trash bin.

>> Now piss off, you silly old self-centred ignorant
>> bastard...or...or...give me something with some proof.
>
> Opinions don't nee proof. Unlike your statements about your silly
> superstition.
>
> Or do you recognize there is nothing to support your god having any
> actual existence or having anything to do with reality?
>
> Am I wrong and you do not present your god as being real and actually
> affecting reality?
>

>> Thank you.

Perhaps you didn't hear me, I am not interested in your shit house,
dumb, ignorant, shallow moron opinions, Attila the Slow, only verifiable
evidence.

Please provide some or go back to sleep in your rocker.

Michael Christ

Jan 29, 2021, 7:07:41 PM1/29/21
On 30/01/2021 7:23 am, Attila wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 06:17:58 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
> Faith is irrelevant. I know why I have an opinion but I don't expect
> others to agree.
>
> For an opinion it isn't important.
>

>> No verifiable evidence of your opinion though.
>
> Of course not you hard headed moron. What par of "an opinion does not
> need supporting evidence" is beyond your feeble understanding?
>
> Apparently all of it.
>

>> So, yeah, trash bin.

>>> Opinions don't nee proof. Unlike your statements about your silly
>>> superstition.
>>>
>>> Or do you recognize there is nothing to support your god having any
>>> actual existence or having anything to do with reality?
>>>
>>> Am I wrong and you do not present your god as being real and actually
>>> affecting reality?

>> Perhaps you didn't hear me, I am not interested in your shit house,
>> dumb, ignorant, shallow moron opinions, Attila the Slow, only verifiable
>> evidence.
>
> I will still post them, but not as often as you post what you can't
> support.
>

>> Please provide some or go back to sleep in your rocker.
>
> You do realize every time you ask for verifiable support for an
> opinion you are showing your ugly hairy ass to the world don't you?
> But go ahead and continue.

Please provide 'verifiable evidence'.

Thank you.

And 'Oh look there is my opinion, so it is verifiable evidence' is not
acceptable.

Are you awake when you type or is some child playing with your fingers
while you sleep next to the keyboard??

Michael Christ

Jan 29, 2021, 10:25:36 PM1/29/21
On 30/01/2021 11:24 am, Attila wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 11:07:39 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
> Of what?

About anything you say as your opinion is only trash without it.

Are you feeling it yet, Self-Worshiper??

>> Thank you.
>>
>> And 'Oh look there is my opinion, so it is verifiable evidence' is not
>> acceptable.
>
> If you are saying that is a quote from me provide a link to the
> origional statement.

Did I say it was you and your hopeless, pathetic, useless selfish ways??
Did I?? Huh?? :-).

Therefore your opinion must be discarded.

> The sentence as you wrote it doesn't even make sense.

In your opinion! No verifiable evidence!!

Therefore...yep...into the sewer it goes!

Michael Christ wrote:
>> Are you awake when you type or is some child playing with your fingers
>> while you sleep next to the keyboard??

You never answered my question, Magilla Attila.