Hallelujah – Pentatonix

2208 views
Skip to first unread message

GSI

unread,
May 8, 2018, 12:40:09 AM5/8/18
to
GREAT MUSIC
Hallelujah – Pentatonix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haFHrfmfHbc


mars...@windsstream.net

unread,
May 8, 2018, 6:04:56 AM5/8/18
to
>Re: Hallelujah – Pentatonix

Do you know what Hallelujah really means?

The Webster Dictionary defines Halleluyah as:

"Halleluyah is a composite of Hallelu and Yah. It literally translates
from Hebrew as "Praise Jah/Yah, [you people!]" or simply "Praise
Jah/Yah!" Jah/Yah is the shortened form of the name Jehovah/Yahweh."

Thus whether you realize it or not, you are really saying "Praise
Jehovah", ("Praise Jah") each time you say the poetic form of
Jehovah's name; "Hallelujah". Yes, praise Jehovah.

Sincerely, James

Want a FREE home Bible study?
Have Jehovah's Witnesses questions?
Go to an authorized source:
http://www.jw.org

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
May 8, 2018, 6:23:19 AM5/8/18
to
James wrote:

>>Re: Hallelujah – Pentatonix
>
> Do you know what Hallelujah really means?

Yes.

> The Webster Dictionary defines Halleluyah as:
>
> "Halleluyah is a composite of Hallelu and Yah. It literally translates
> from Hebrew as "Praise Jah/Yah, [you people!]" or simply "Praise
> Jah/Yah!" Jah/Yah is the shortened form of the name Jehovah/Yahweh."
>
> Thus whether you realize it or not, you are really saying "Praise
> Jehovah", ("Praise Jah") each time you say the poetic form of
> Jehovah's name; "Hallelujah". Yes, praise Jehovah.

And because it's written that there's only one GOD, Who has many names
(Isaiah 9:6), including Mighty GOD, everlasting Father, I AM, Jehovah,
and Wonderful; Hallelujah in English is "praise GOD" and in Latin is
"Laus DEO"

http://WDJW.net/LausDEO

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, James, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?




... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
2016 & upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:
http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare
which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

GSI

unread,
May 8, 2018, 3:18:01 PM5/8/18
to
On 2018-05-08 11:23:01 +0000, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said:

> James wrote:
>
>>> Re: Hallelujah – Pentatonix
>>
>> Do you know what Hallelujah really means?
>
> Yes.
>
>> The Webster Dictionary defines Halleluyah as:
>>
>> "Halleluyah is a composite of Hallelu and Yah. It literally translates
>> from Hebrew as "Praise Jah/Yah, [you people!]" or simply "Praise
>> Jah/Yah!" Jah/Yah is the shortened form of the name Jehovah/Yahweh."
>>
>> Thus whether you realize it or not, you are really saying "Praise
>> Jehovah", ("Praise Jah") each time you say the poetic form of
>> Jehovah's name; "Hallelujah". Yes, praise Jehovah.
>
> And because it's written that there's only one GOD, Who has many names
> (Isaiah 9:6), including Mighty GOD, everlasting Father, I AM, Jehovah,
> and Wonderful; Hallelujah in English is "praise GOD" and in Latin is
> "Laus DEO"
>
> http://WDJW.net/LausDEO
>
> In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, James, also have a
> healthy appetite too.
>
> So how are you ?

I hope you roast in hell, Chung, you arrogant piece of shit.

GSI

unread,
May 8, 2018, 3:23:14 PM5/8/18
to
Another song about Jah Jah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5LnpErE6f4

Pegleg

unread,
May 8, 2018, 5:01:15 PM5/8/18
to

GSI

unread,
May 8, 2018, 6:18:43 PM5/8/18
to
Excellent vid. Not a dry eye in the house.
Clearly very emotional music for these people.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
May 8, 2018, 6:22:27 PM5/8/18
to
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Fourmus wrote:
>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>>> Fourmus wrote:
>>>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly greeted:
>>>>>> Fourmus wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>> I think you have a great mind, challenging for some.
>>>>>
>>>>>> Source:
>>>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/HaR05z-dZw0/moITOhpPAQAJ
>>>>>
>>>>>> I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry and hope you, Fourmus,
>>>>>> also have a healthy appetite too :-)
>>>>>
>>>>>> So how are you ?
>>>>>
>>>>>> Source:
>>>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/HaR05z-dZw0/p_LBlBBRAQAJ
>>>>>
>>>>> I answered the fruit question ability Yes...
>>>>
>>>> I share with you, Fourmus, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3),
>>>> which is our ability to eat, that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21
>>>> and according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
>>>> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>>>
>>>> So now how are you ?
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/NnBP0R27YQQ/KX28rw2FAwAJ
>>
>>> I am wonderfully hungry, humbled for his kingdom come. For the scriptures rest without him, but ne'er do I.
>>
>> I note that you, Fourmus, are now "rapture ready," which means being
>> "where" (Luke 17:37) we all need to be mindfully located to be ready
>> to meet up with the LORD immediately prior to the Great Tribulation,
>> having just now used http://bit.ly/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
>> 4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
>> Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Fourmus, "much
>> more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
>> much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
>> hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in all ways including
>> especially caring to http://WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward in order to
>> love (John 15:12) as our LORD loves (John 15:13) us, with all glory (
>> http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of
>> Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !
>>
>> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
>> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
>> to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
>> right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
>> from around the heart

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/OJNGjWpUG-I/H81rCYOGBgAJ

GSI wrote in part:

> A mother who is accused of starving her daughter to death after the 16-
> year-old died weighing just 40 pounds was obsessed with the teachings of
> a doctor who advocates being 'wonderfully hungry.'

LORD Jesus Christ is our #1 example of the One Who is wonderfully
hungry (Luke 24:42).

Therefore, this teaching is about the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6)
GOD.

> Dr Andrew Chung, a cardiologist who graduated from one of the most
> prestigious medical schools in the nation, mixes scripture with his
> medical advice and encourages his followers to eat just two pounds a
> day -- less than half what the average American consumes.

Yes, the average American is overeating more than twice what they
should.

Overeating is, in fact, the deadly (Proverbs 23:2) Adam&Eve sin
(Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

And what is our daily portion (i.e. daily bread in "the LORD's
prayer") ?

"2 pounds of wheat for a day's wages" (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
http://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

It is also described in the Bible that the disciples of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth harvested raw wheat to eat on the Sabbath instead of
barley.

This would also be the omer, which is right amount "for each person
according to their need" (Exodus 16:16).

"An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Yafhnu5MZFY/ncKwqNrfBgAJ

> Ebony Berry, 38,is friends with Dr Chung, he said.

Yes, she is.

And, she's still saying/writing that she's wonderfully hungry despite
now being in prison after pleading down to involuntary manslaughter
for not taking her now-deceased daughter to a pediatrician for what
likely was her contracting a parasitic disease (possibly a brain
amoeba) from the multiple **documented** (by both DFACS and police)
times she ran away from her http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke
24:42) mom **and** siblings because of being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29).

> After her daughter,
> Markea Blakely-Berry, died on Saturday and she was arrested for murder,
> Dr Chung also visited her in jail.

As friends should.

> Now, it is revealed police have questioned the controversial doctor
> about the teen's horrific death.

Yes, and now they (the police officers) are also saying they are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) after learning
that being http://bit.ly/h_angry (Genesis 25:32) puts them in danger
of being cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD so that their body cams would
possibly record their misbehaving terribly and shooting unarmed
people.

GSI wrote:

> Who are you to judge the condition of anyone's soul, you
> arrogant sick creep.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/cva84O8LFjgJ

Determining the perishing condition of your soul has been a diagnosis
made by a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who has an
http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense , after testing you to see if you
can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation
(Romans 10:10).

You cannot:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

Diagnosis is not judgment.

Your confusion here is consistent with the perishing condition of your
soul.

This along with your lying (name-calling is lying) is consistent with
your still needing to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) of water and the
Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit
).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray that GOD softens your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you, GSI, would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) -->
http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease-causing
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart ...

... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
May 8, 2018, 6:25:41 PM5/8/18
to
Nancy wrote:
> GSI wrote:
>> James wrote:
>>
>> >>
>> >> Re: Hallelujah – Pentatonix
>> >
>> > Do you know what Hallelujah really means?
>> >
>> > The Webster Dictionary defines Halleluyah as:
>> >
>> > "Halleluyah is a composite of Hallelu and Yah. It literally translates
>> > from Hebrew as "Praise Jah/Yah, [you people!]" or simply "Praise
>> > Jah/Yah!" Jah/Yah is the shortened form of the name Jehovah/Yahweh."
>> >
>> > Thus whether you realize it or not, you are really saying "Praise
>> > Jehovah", ("Praise Jah") each time you say the poetic form of
>> > Jehovah's name; "Hallelujah". Yes, praise Jehovah.
>> >
>> > Sincerely, James
>>
I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, Nancy, also have a healthy appetite too 8-)

So how are you ?


Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
May 8, 2018, 6:26:22 PM5/8/18
to
James wrote:

>>Re: Hallelujah – Pentatonix
>
> Do you know what Hallelujah really means?

Yes.

> The Webster Dictionary defines Halleluyah as:
>
> "Halleluyah is a composite of Hallelu and Yah. It literally translates
> from Hebrew as "Praise Jah/Yah, [you people!]" or simply "Praise
> Jah/Yah!" Jah/Yah is the shortened form of the name Jehovah/Yahweh."
>
> Thus whether you realize it or not, you are really saying "Praise
> Jehovah", ("Praise Jah") each time you say the poetic form of
> Jehovah's name; "Hallelujah". Yes, praise Jehovah.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/lTUMNLiDrm8/ny-6lKrpBQAJ

And because it's written that there's only one GOD, Who has many names
(Isaiah 9:6), including Mighty GOD, everlasting Father, I AM, Jehovah,
and Wonderful; Hallelujah in English is "praise GOD" and in Latin is
"Laus DEO"

http://WDJW.net/LausDEO

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, James, also have a
healthy appetite too.

Pegleg

unread,
May 8, 2018, 9:48:21 PM5/8/18
to
Nancy

ah...the beauty of the very music....8-) ...it lifts my soul. 8-) I am so thankful....so thankful for the talent G-D has given to these people. 8-)

Pegleg

unread,
May 8, 2018, 9:59:12 PM5/8/18
to
Itch, isn't it funny how G-D knows when we need our souls lifted up....8-)

What can I say....life has been beating the crap out of me....yet this one vid has opened a way for me. Don't let them get you down, Itch.....in fact when you talk to them you are talking to the dead.

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 9, 2018, 1:52:46 AM5/9/18
to

GSI

unread,
May 9, 2018, 3:12:44 AM5/9/18
to
On 2018-05-08 23:25:25 +0000, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said:

> I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
> hope you, Nancy, also have a healthy appetite too 8-)
>
> So how are you ?
>
>
> ... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> HeartDoc Andrew <><

No one is interested in talking to you, PIG.
Burn in hell, you piece of SHIT.

GSI

unread,
May 9, 2018, 3:30:27 AM5/9/18
to
Your presence and posts here are an inspiration to me, and no doubt others.
I've been around too long to be affected by negativity, so don't worry
about me.
Also, apologies for my crude posts to Chung. He is destroying something we
all enjoy here, and I can't let him get away it without paying a price.

GSI

unread,
May 9, 2018, 5:21:33 AM5/9/18
to

all enjoy here, and I can't let him get away WITH it, without paying a price. 


Some spiritual wisdom for ALL:

Why Gautama Buddha Sent a Monk to a Prostitute – Sadhguru":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpYjUkFH56U


Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
May 9, 2018, 7:20:43 AM5/9/18
to
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Fourmus wrote:
>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>>> Fourmus wrote:
>>>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly greeted:
>>>>>> Fourmus wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>> I think you have a great mind, challenging for some.
>>>>>
>>>>>> Source:
>>>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/HaR05z-dZw0/moITOhpPAQAJ
>>>>>
>>>>>> I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry and hope you, Fourmus,
>>>>>> also have a healthy appetite too :-)
>>>>>
>>>>>> So how are you ?
>>>>>
... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
May 9, 2018, 7:22:03 AM5/9/18
to

GSI

unread,
May 9, 2018, 3:05:29 PM5/9/18
to
On 2018-05-09 12:20:26 +0000, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said:

>>
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>> Fourmus wrote:
>>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>>>> Fourmus wrote:
>>>>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly greeted:
>>>>>>> Fourmus wrote:

No one on this planet is more INSANELY ARROGANT than CHUNG.

Burn in HELL, CHUNG - you piece of SHIT.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
May 9, 2018, 4:47:53 PM5/9/18
to
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Fourmus wrote:
>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>>> Fourmus wrote:
>>>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly greeted:
>>>>>> Fourmus wrote:
>>>>>

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 10, 2018, 1:21:30 AM5/10/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 11, 2018, 6:03:02 AM5/11/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 12, 2018, 1:05:54 AM5/12/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 13, 2018, 2:00:07 AM5/13/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 14, 2018, 1:10:51 AM5/14/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 15, 2018, 5:24:18 AM5/15/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 16, 2018, 5:18:19 AM5/16/18
to

mars...@windstdream.net

unread,
May 16, 2018, 2:31:14 PM5/16/18
to
On Sat, 12 May 2018 23:00:06 -0700 (PDT), HeartDoc Andrew
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>James wrote:
>
>>>Re: Hallelujah – Pentatonix
>>
>> Do you know what Hallelujah really means?
>
>Yes.
>
>> The Webster Dictionary defines Halleluyah as:
>>
>> "Halleluyah is a composite of Hallelu and Yah. It literally translates
>> from Hebrew as "Praise Jah/Yah, [you people!]" or simply "Praise
>> Jah/Yah!" Jah/Yah is the shortened form of the name Jehovah/Yahweh."
>>
>> Thus whether you realize it or not, you are really saying "Praise
>> Jehovah", ("Praise Jah") each time you say the poetic form of
>> Jehovah's name; "Hallelujah". Yes, praise Jehovah.
>
>Source:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/lTUMNLiDrm8/ny-6lKrpBQAJ
>
>And because it's written that there's only one GOD, Who has many names
>(Isaiah 9:6), including Mighty GOD, everlasting Father, I AM, Jehovah,
>and Wonderful; Hallelujah in English is "praise GOD" and in Latin is
>"Laus DEO"
>
>http://WDJW.net/LausDEO
>
>In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, James, also have a
>healthy appetite too.
>
>So how are you ?

Fine. Hope you are find also.

As for Isa 9:6, those 'names' were for Jesus, not Jehovah. (YHWH) God
gave His name in the KJV at :

-- King James
Psalms 83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is
Jehovah, art the most high over all the earth.

And in the REV:

--Revised Standard
Ex 6:2,3 2. And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am
Jehovah:
3. and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, as God
Almighty; but by my name Jehovah I was not known to them.
4.
-- Young's Bible
Isaiah 42:8 I [am] Jehovah, this [is] My name, And Mine honour to
another I give not, Nor My praise to graven images.

-- Darby's Bible
Jeremiah 16:21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to
know, I will cause them to know my hand and my might; and they shall
know that my name is Jehovah.

-- New Jerusalem with Apocrypha
Zechariah 13:9 I shall pass this third through the fire,
refine them as silver is refined,
test them as gold is tested.
He will call on my name
and I shall answer him;
I shall say, "He is my people,"
and he will say, "Yahweh is my God!"

Thus there is only one “Jehovah” (Yahweh- transliteration)

Yes He is also called “Almighty God”, etc, but those are descriptions
of Him, not His personal name “Jehovah”.

Sincerely, James

Want a FREE home Bible study?
Have Jehovah's Witnesses questions?
Go to an authorized source:
http://www.jw.org

>
>
>
>
>... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
>HeartDoc Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
May 16, 2018, 5:35:16 PM5/16/18
to
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>James wrote:
>>
>>>>Re: Hallelujah – Pentatonix
>>>
>>> Do you know what Hallelujah really means?
>>
>>Yes.
>>
>>> The Webster Dictionary defines Halleluyah as:
>>>
>>> "Halleluyah is a composite of Hallelu and Yah. It literally translates
>>> from Hebrew as "Praise Jah/Yah, [you people!]" or simply "Praise
>>> Jah/Yah!" Jah/Yah is the shortened form of the name Jehovah/Yahweh."
>>>
>>> Thus whether you realize it or not, you are really saying "Praise
>>> Jehovah", ("Praise Jah") each time you say the poetic form of
>>> Jehovah's name; "Hallelujah". Yes, praise Jehovah.
>>
>>Source:
>>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/lTUMNLiDrm8/ny-6lKrpBQAJ
>>
>>And because it's written that there's only one GOD, Who has many names
>>(Isaiah 9:6), including Mighty GOD, everlasting Father, I AM, Jehovah,
>>and Wonderful; Hallelujah in English is "praise GOD" and in Latin is
>>"Laus DEO"
>>
>>http://WDJW.net/LausDEO
>>
>>In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>>http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, James, also have a
>>healthy appetite too.
>>
>>So how are you ?
>
> Fine ...

I hope your "fine" means you, James, also have a healthy appetite too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?




...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 17, 2018, 4:06:19 AM5/17/18
to

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

unread,
May 17, 2018, 10:52:21 PM5/17/18
to
bump

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 18, 2018, 5:57:02 AM5/18/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 19, 2018, 4:35:34 AM5/19/18
to

mars...@windstream.net

unread,
May 19, 2018, 4:24:59 PM5/19/18
to
Yes, a bananna.
Got some healthy vegetables also.


>
> ...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
>HeartDoc Andrew <><

Yes, but don't trust the heart 100%. It can be devious.

-- King James
Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and
desperately wicked: who can know it?


Sincerely, James

Want a FREE home Bible study?
Have Jehovah's Witnesses questions?
Go to an authorized source:
http://www.jw.org

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 19, 2018, 4:38:46 PM5/19/18
to
I share with you, James, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?



...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 20, 2018, 1:07:15 AM5/20/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 21, 2018, 1:10:49 AM5/21/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 22, 2018, 6:11:48 AM5/22/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 23, 2018, 5:06:04 AM5/23/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 24, 2018, 1:06:42 AM5/24/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 25, 2018, 5:27:24 AM5/25/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 26, 2018, 1:05:48 AM5/26/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 27, 2018, 3:54:54 AM5/27/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 28, 2018, 3:36:47 AM5/28/18
to

mars...@windstream.net

unread,
May 28, 2018, 8:12:50 AM5/28/18
to
The same as before, enjoying God's undeserved kindness by enjoying
eating with the miracle senses of taste and smell. But of course, many
do not get that luxury every day. But soon that will end. We have
Jehovah's promise:

-- New King James
Psalms 145:16 You open Your hand And satisfy the desire of every
living thing.

Sincerely, James

Want a FREE home Bible study?
Have Jehovah's Witnesses questions?
Go to an authorized source:
http://www.jw.org


>
>
>
>...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
>HeartDoc Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

unread,
May 28, 2018, 9:13:36 AM5/28/18
to
> The same as before ...

I again advise that you, James, really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?



... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 29, 2018, 5:19:47 AM5/29/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 30, 2018, 2:29:37 AM5/30/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
May 31, 2018, 5:46:40 AM5/31/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
Jun 1, 2018, 1:47:29 AM6/1/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
Jun 2, 2018, 3:42:14 AM6/2/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
Jun 3, 2018, 2:56:59 AM6/3/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
Jun 4, 2018, 4:39:30 AM6/4/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
Jun 5, 2018, 5:53:02 AM6/5/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
Jun 6, 2018, 2:03:20 AM6/6/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
Jun 7, 2018, 3:51:59 AM6/7/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
Jun 8, 2018, 6:25:48 AM6/8/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
Jun 9, 2018, 1:13:32 AM6/9/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
Jun 10, 2018, 1:15:05 AM6/10/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
Jun 11, 2018, 5:37:42 AM6/11/18
to

HeartDoc Andrew

unread,
Jun 12, 2018, 3:33:11 AM6/12/18
to