Breaking pandemic news --> "Red Pill" is Rapid COVID-19 Test **positive** today (01/10/22) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 10, 2022, 8:30:16 PM1/10/22
@Red Pill wrote in part:

> choosing our adventure ...

@Red Pill wrote:

> (nothing meaningful for >60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Red Pill, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, RP, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011022c

Negative control on USENET:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/7ixdk7t6Bk8/m/p1OywBTJAAAJ

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2022, 4:22:59 PM1/11/22

@harry lazard wrote:

> (nothing for 12 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @harry lazard, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Harry, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011122

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2022, 4:39:42 PM1/11/22

@DAVID wrote:

> (nothing meaningful for >26 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @DAVID, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, David, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011122b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2022, 4:46:18 PM1/11/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 11, 2022, 9:23:22 PM1/11/22

@Stone Men wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew I’m not wonderfully hungry...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Stone Men, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, SM, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011122c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 12, 2022, 12:22:07 PM1/12/22

@R Montrose wrote in part:

> Joe you ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @R Montrose, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> RM, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@R Montrose wrote:

(nothing for 21 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @R Montrose, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, RM, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011222

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 12, 2022, 8:26:35 PM1/12/22

@Billy Pardew wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew yeah call ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> Billy Pardew, taking your continued interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Billy, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Billy Pardew wrote:

(nothing for 43 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Billy Pardew, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Billy, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011222b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2022, 6:54:31 AM1/13/22

@Thomas Lanham wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew forgive me ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Thomas Lanham, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Thomas, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Thomas Lanham wrote:

(nothing for 5 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Thomas Lanham, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Thomas, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011322

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2022, 1:20:01 PM1/13/22

@Jeff Zest wrote in part:

> At least you are getting the tests ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jeff Zest, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Jeff, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Jeff Zest wrote:

(nothing for 10 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jeff Zest, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Jeff, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011322b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2022, 1:46:50 PM1/13/22

@Free Kyle wrote in part:

> Liberals are losers ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Free Kyle, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> FK, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Free Kyle wrote:

(nothing for 17 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Free Kyle, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, FK, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011322c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2022, 2:37:27 PM1/13/22
@NorCalTim Caldwell wrote in part:

> Let's ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @NorCalTim Caldwell, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Tim,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@NorCalTim Caldwell wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew lol thank you ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @NorCalTim Caldwell, taking your giving thanks to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Tim, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@NorCalTim Caldwell wrote:

(nothing for 23 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @NorCalTim Caldwell, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Tim, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011322d

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 13, 2022, 2:52:10 PM1/13/22
@Francisco Leon wrote in part:

> It could be also ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Francisco Leon, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Francisco,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Francisco Leon wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew I’m talking about how ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Francisco Leon, taking your interest to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Francisco, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Francisco Leon wrote:

(nothing for 23 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Francisco Leon, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Francisco, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011322e

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2022, 2:28:21 PM1/14/22

@Byron Mist wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew hungry!

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Byron Mist, taking your "hungry!" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Byron, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Byron Mist wrote:

(nothing for 15 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Byron Mist, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Byron, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011422

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 14, 2022, 7:13:13 PM1/14/22

@Kelly Douglas wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew *you're

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Kelly Douglas, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Kelly, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Kelly Douglas wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >17 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Kelly Douglas, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Kelly, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011422b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 15, 2022, 9:46:51 PM1/15/22

@LaserFlexr wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Very well ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @LaserFlexr, taking your "very well" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> LF, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@LaserFlexr wrote:

(nothing for 14 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @LaserFlexr, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, LF, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011522

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 16, 2022, 5:57:06 PM1/16/22

@Dan Abnormal wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Andrew, I know ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dan Abnormal, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Dan, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Dan Abnormal wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >10 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dan Abnormal, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Dan, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011622b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 16, 2022, 6:05:45 PM1/16/22

@Dan Abnormal wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew which ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @ChazTheYouthful, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Chaz, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@ChazTheYouthful wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @ChazTheYouthful, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Chaz, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011622c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 16, 2022, 6:18:17 PM1/16/22
@YouTube keeps censoring me wrote in part:

> Convince to ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @YouTube keeps censoring me, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, YTkcm,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@YouTube keeps censoring me wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew what does ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @YouTube keeps censoring me, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> YTkcm, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@YouTube keeps censoring me wrote:

(nothing for 7 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> YouTube keeps censoring me, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, YTkcm, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011622d

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 17, 2022, 6:57:10 PM1/17/22

@N Hinton wrote in part:

> @@HeartDoc Andrew Well fed and ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @N Hinton, taking your "well fed" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> NH, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@N Hinton wrote:

(nothing meaningful for 21 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @N Hinton, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, NH, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011722

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 17, 2022, 7:08:52 PM1/17/22

@R N wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew i am hungry ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @R N, taking your "hungry" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> RN, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@R N wrote:

(nothing for 11 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @R N, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, RN, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011722b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 18, 2022, 6:46:26 PM1/18/22

@Leroi LaPue wrote in part:

> Hey wasn't there ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Leroi LaPue, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Leroi, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Leroi LaPue wrote:

(nothing for 11 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Leroi LaPue, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully
hungry"
> when greeted here means, Leroi, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011822

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 18, 2022, 10:54:59 PM1/18/22
@Catloverplayer wrote in part:

> This will soon be over ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Catloverplayer, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Catlover,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Catloverplayer wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew My appetite hasn't been effected.

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Catloverplayer, taking your "appetite hasn't been effected" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Catlover, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Catloverplayer wrote:

(nothing for 48 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Catloverplayer, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully
hungry"
> when greeted here means, Catlover, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive011822b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 20, 2022, 1:30:03 PM1/20/22

@Bob DaMano wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Bob DaMano, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Bob, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012022

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 20, 2022, 6:18:49 PM1/20/22
@Jennifer Nordlund wrote in part:

> So let's..

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jennifer Nordlund, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Jennifer,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Jennifer Nordlund wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew I'm sorry ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jennifer Nordlund, taking your "sorry" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Jennifer, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Jennifer Nordlund wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >23 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jennifer Nordlund, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Jennifer, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012022b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 20, 2022, 10:03:18 PM1/20/22

@Space Herpes wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew you win ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Space Herpes, taking your conceding defeat to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> SH, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Space Herpes wrote:

(nothing for 11 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Space Herpes, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, SH, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012022c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 21, 2022, 7:06:05 PM1/21/22

@Te Re wrote in part:

> Ahh I read about a certain ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Te Re, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> TR, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Te Re wrote:

(nothing for 14 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Te Re, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, TR, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012122

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 21, 2022, 10:01:32 PM1/21/22

@Good grief05 wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Great ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Good grief05, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> GG, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Good grief05 wrote:

(nothing for 24 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Good grief05, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, GG, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012122b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 21, 2022, 11:07:50 PM1/21/22

@thewizboy wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >10 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @thewizboy, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Wiz, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012122c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 23, 2022, 7:41:28 PM1/23/22
@The Watchman on the Wall wrote in part:

> Methodist Hospital in Houston ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @The Watchman on the Wall, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, WW,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@The Watchman on the Wall wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Dude you can't ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> The Watchman on the Wall, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> WW, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@The Watchman on the Wall wrote:

(nothing for 25 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @The Watchman on the Wall, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, WW, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012322

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 23, 2022, 9:37:09 PM1/23/22

@bigtechtyranny wrote in part:

> @Clinton Kildepsteen do ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @bigtechtyranny, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> BTT, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@bigtechtyranny wrote:

(nothing for 16 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @bigtechtyranny, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, BTT, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012322b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 25, 2022, 6:53:52 PM1/25/22

@ThatOne ZeldaFan wrote in part:

> @800lb Gorilla the white house ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @ThatOne ZeldaFan, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> ToZf, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@ThatOne ZeldaFan wrote:

(nothing for 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @ThatOne ZeldaFan, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, ToZf, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012522

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 26, 2022, 7:30:22 PM1/26/22
@realnowheregirl wrote in part:

> What ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @realnowheregirl, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, RNG,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@realnowheregirl wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Pleased I suppose ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @realnowheregirl, taking your "pleased" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> RNG, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@realnowheregirl wrote:

(nothing for 11 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @realnowheregirl, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, RNG, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012622

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 27, 2022, 5:51:23 PM1/27/22

@david T. wrote in part:

> Everybody together Pass ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @david T., taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> David, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@david T. wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @david T., your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, David, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012722

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 27, 2022, 9:30:09 PM1/27/22

@A Soxy wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew I am simply splendent ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @A Soxy, taking your "splendent" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> AS, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@A Soxy wrote:

(nothing for 34 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @A Soxy, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, AS, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012722b

Michael Ejercito

Jan 27, 2022, 11:46:01 PM1/27/22
Let us pray for him!

Michael

https://www.avg.com

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 27, 2022, 11:58:02 PM1/27/22
May GOD bless "A Soxy" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 28, 2022, 8:02:37 PM1/28/22
@Bonani Mathambo wrote in part:

> 1. He called the leaked recording ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Bonani Mathambo, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Bonani,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Bonani Mathambo wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew You mean ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Bonani Mathambo, taking your continued interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Bonani, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Bonani Mathambo wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Bonani Mathambo, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Bonani, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012822

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 28, 2022, 10:22:59 PM1/28/22

@D&NYC wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew do you write for the view? ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @D&NYC, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Dee, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@D&NYC wrote:

(nothing for 22 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @D&NYC, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Dee, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012822b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 29, 2022, 5:46:56 PM1/29/22

@Nazri Buangwrote:

(nothing meaningful for >60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Nazri Buang, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Nazri, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012922

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 29, 2022, 8:29:07 PM1/29/22

@Jason M wrote in part:

> @Pecquet-DuBaLaix no but we see ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jason M, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Jason, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Jason M wrote:

(nothing for 22 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jason M, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Jason, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive012922b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 30, 2022, 7:17:52 PM1/30/22

@bigtechtyranny wrote:

> Wonderfully hungry bot.

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @bigtechtyranny, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> BTT, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@bigtechtyranny wrote:

(nothing for 4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @bigtechtyranny, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, BTT, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive013022

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 31, 2022, 10:18:19 AM1/31/22

@rick erhart wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew oh please, that's it?

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @rick erhart, taking your continued interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Rick, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@rick erhart wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @rick erhart, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Rick, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive013122

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 31, 2022, 5:26:20 PM1/31/22

@Lost Key wrote in part:

> @Sandra Williamson No they’re not ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Lost Key, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> LK, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Lost Key wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Lost Key, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, LK, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive013122b

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 31, 2022, 6:40:13 PM1/31/22

@Yo Momma wrote in part:

> @Sandra Williamson Where you shopping? ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Yo Momma, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> YM, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Yo Momma wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Yo Momma, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, YM, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive013122c

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 31, 2022, 8:37:19 PM1/31/22

@Dirty Red wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew It’s obvious ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dirty Red, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Red, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Dirty Red wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Dirty Red, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Red, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive013122d

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 31, 2022, 8:50:26 PM1/31/22

@Shh Syy wrote in part:

> nice to talk to you ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Shh Syy, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> SS, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Shh Syy wrote:

(nothing for 46 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Shh Syy, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, SS, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive013122e

Michael Ejercito

Jan 31, 2022, 11:53:49 PM1/31/22
Let us pray for him!

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 1, 2022, 12:01:56 AM2/1/22
May GOD bless "Lost Key" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Amen.

Laus DEO
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 2, 2022, 10:19:11 AM2/2/22
@Sandburg Martin wrote in part:

> Pro-Trump lawyers, please ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Sandburg Martin, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Sandburg,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Sandburg Martin wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew all the best ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Sandburg Martin, taking your "all the best" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Sandburg, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Sandburg Martin wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Sandburg Martin, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Sandburg, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020222

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 3, 2022, 3:33:21 AM2/3/22

@Eric S. wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew tired ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Eric S., taking your being able to reply to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Eric, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Eric S. wrote:

(nothing for 4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Eric S., your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Eric, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020322

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 3, 2022, 2:24:12 PM2/3/22

@Suchapill wrote in part:

> "multiple layers of ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Suchapill, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Pill, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Suchapill wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Suchapill, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Pill, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020322b

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 3, 2022, 4:18:40 PM2/3/22

@Gulf Marine wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Gulf Marine, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfullyhungry"
> when greeted here means, Marine, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020322c

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 3, 2022, 5:13:07 PM2/3/22
(news) 02/03/22 Again for a 2nd time, here's the post about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/JzbPqsHk00Q/m/lrXBX_jPBAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2022, 5:37:11 PM2/4/22

@2bRealist wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Doing well...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @2bRealist, taking your "doing well" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Realist, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@2bRealist wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @2bRealist, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Realist, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020422

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2022, 6:55:28 PM2/4/22

@MICH wrote in part:

> ... sells quality ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @MICH, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Mich, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@MICH wrote:

(nothing for 49 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @MICH, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Mich, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020422b

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 4, 2022, 11:39:05 PM2/4/22
@Robert van Ruyssevelt wrote in part:

> What ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Robert van Ruyssevelt, I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Robert,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Robert van Ruyssevelt wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew I have ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Robert van Ruyssevelt, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Robert, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Robert van Ruyssevelt wrote:

(nothing for 4 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Robert van Ruyssevelt, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Robert, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020422c

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 6, 2022, 9:05:37 PM2/6/22

@grant smythe wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Actually I just finished watching ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @grant smythe, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Grant, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@grant smythe wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >16 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @grant smythe, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Grant, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020622

Michael Ejercito

Feb 7, 2022, 12:42:27 AM2/7/22
Let us pray for him!

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 7, 2022, 3:11:34 AM2/7/22
May GOD bless "Eric S." in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 7, 2022, 9:44:07 PM2/7/22

@Jon Deibe wrote in part:

> Believe the intelligence of ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jon Deibe, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Jon, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Jon Deibe wrote:

(nothing for 7 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jon Deibe, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Jon, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020722

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 8, 2022, 4:39:46 PM2/8/22

@Balmeo Anthony Ray wrote in part:

> @Ameri Color what’s so bad about Trump? ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Balmeo Anthony Ray, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Balmeo, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Balmeo Anthony Ray wrote:

(nothing for 27 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Balmeo Anthony Ray, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Balmeo, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020822

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2022, 9:27:53 AM2/9/22

@OOPS2468 wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew fantastic ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @OOPS2468, taking your "fantastic" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Oops, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@OOPS2468 wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >5 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @OOPS2468, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Oops, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020922

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2022, 3:21:36 PM2/9/22

@mike swiental wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >17 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @mike swiental, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Mike, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020922b

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2022, 8:11:12 PM2/9/22

@Ray Ray wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Ray Ray, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Ray, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020922c

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 9, 2022, 10:10:13 PM2/9/22

@Skreety04 wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Me famished! ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Skreety04 , taking your"famished" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Skreet, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Skreety04 wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >2 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Skreety04, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Skreet, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive020922d

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2022, 7:29:58 PM2/10/22

@SJosh Smith-Brennan wrote in part:

> @Fook You What's the difference ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Josh Smith-Brennan , taking your"famished" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Josh, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Josh Smith-Brennan wrote:

(nothing meaningful for 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Josh Smith-Brennan, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Josh, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021022

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2022, 8:02:34 PM2/10/22

@Fook You wrote in part:

> @Josh Smith-Brennan You can live ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Fook You , taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> FY, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Fook You wrote:

(nothing for 34 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Fook You, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, FY, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021022b

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2022, 8:10:47 PM2/10/22

@Wolfgang Karp wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew You seem ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Wolfgang Karp , taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Wolfgang, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Wolfgang Karp wrote:

(nothing for 11 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Wolfgang Karp, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Wolfgang, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021022c

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2022, 8:25:39 PM2/10/22

@joe dough wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Are you ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @joe dough , taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Joe, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@joe dough wrote:

(nothing for 21 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @joe dough, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Joe, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021022d

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2022, 9:30:05 PM2/10/22
@Ramsay Richard wrote in part:

> No committee ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Ramsay Richard , I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Ramsay,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Ramsay Richard wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew WTF ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Ramsay Richard , taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Ramsay, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Ramsay Richard wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >46 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Ramsay Richard, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Ramsay, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021022e

Michael Ejercito

Feb 10, 2022, 11:30:06 PM2/10/22
Let us pray for him!

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2022, 11:33:40 PM2/10/22
May GOD bless "joe dough" in the name of LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2022, 11:39:20 PM2/10/22

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 11, 2022, 3:27:18 PM2/11/22
@Evelynn Monsivais wrote in part:

> I heard all those papers ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Evelynn Monsivais , I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Evelynn,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Evelynn Monsivais wrote in part:

> I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean ... Im fine by the way ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Evelynn Monsivais , taking your "fine" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Evelynn, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Evelynn Monsivais wrote:

(nothing for 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Evelynn Monsivais, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Evelynn, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021122

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 11, 2022, 4:41:45 PM2/11/22

@Bon Goaie wrote in part:

> https://youtu.be ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Bon Goaie , taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Bon, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Bon Goaie wrote:

(nothing for 3 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Bon Goaie, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Bon, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021122b

Dexter

Feb 11, 2022, 5:39:32 PM2/11/22
Michael Ejercito wrote:

> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > @joe dough , taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> > > you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> > > Joe, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> > > we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> > > at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> > > appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> > > "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> > > So now how are you ?
> >
> > @joe dough wrote:
> >
> > (nothing for 21 minutes)
> >
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > @joe dough, your not being able to write that you're
> > > "wonderfully hungry" when greeted here means, Joe,
> > > you're #StatCOVID19Test positive indicating that
> > > it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> > > (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to
> > > self-quarantine per CDC guidelines.

-----------------------------

Thus illustrating the very reason the Georgia Composite Medical
Board revoked your license to practiced medicine. While you
claim to be a cardiologist here, you demonstrate clearly that
you cannot separate your delusions from your medical
knowledge, thus making you incapable of practicing
medicine safely.

You are *not* a licensed medical practitioner, cardiology
or otherwise.

--
The Christian god can easily be pictured as virtually
the same god as the many ancient gods of past

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 11, 2022, 5:46:48 PM2/11/22
(news) 02/11/22 "Dexter" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/XfVbwRPUcpg/m/BDDY6jVFDwAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 12, 2022, 6:16:13 PM2/12/22

@Ben Malloy wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew You’re ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Ben Malloy , taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Ben, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Ben Malloy wrote:

(nothing for 43 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Ben Malloy, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Ben, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021222

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 13, 2022, 8:18:49 PM2/13/22
Onomatopoeia (aka Onoma) wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>>Taking your mentioning the "eve of Valentine's Day" to mean "yes, you
>>>have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you, Onoma,
>>>that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that we're both not
>>>having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction) at the moment in
>>>accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger} and
>>>advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
>>>we've established here that you are:
>>>
>>>So now how are you ?
>>
>> (no reply for 6 hours)
>>
>> Your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" over the
>> past 6 hours since being greeted here means, Onoma, you're
>> http://tinyurl.com/StatCOVID19Test **positive** indicating that it's
>> possible you're unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing
>> to call your doctor and to self-quarantine per CDC guidelines.
>
> I'm not sure what "wonderfully hungry" means philosophically; however,
> most of our problems, be they anatomical or social, are essentially
> self-inflicted. People are most productive and happy when they're not
> on the brink of starvation, but don't have *everything* they want,
> either.
>
> In the US, we have a burger joint on almost every street corner
> offering a satisfying, albeit high fat meal. Thus, I assume that
> "wonderfully hungry" means passing on the quickie, opting instead for
> the more healthful light salad later?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/EHKBO-a9MPQ/m/FPG_r4v-BAAJ

Again for a 2nd time here, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" when greeted here means, Onoma, you're
http://tinyurl.com/StatCOVID19Test **positive** possibly infected with
the COVID-19 coronavirus, which does invade the brain (i.e. "COVID
brain fog") to cause the cognitive impairment (i.e. loss of brain
function) that you exhibit. So again I advise that, **instead** of
obstinately returning, you call your doctor and self-quarantine per
CDC guidelines in hopes of stopping this pandemic as shared at
http://tinyurl.com/COVID19deer

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 13, 2022, 8:27:46 PM2/13/22

@j m wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew You said a bunch ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @j m , taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> JM, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@j m wrote:

(nothing for 26 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @j m, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, JM, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021322

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 13, 2022, 8:40:27 PM2/13/22

@HolyMelon wrote in part:

> My father's dead and ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @HolyMelon , taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> HM, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@HolyMelon wrote:

(nothing for 27 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @HolyMelon, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, HM, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021322b

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 15, 2022, 7:30:56 PM2/15/22

@Jordie wrote in part:

> @sooje nite Putin will back down ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jordie , taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Jordie, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Jordie wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Jordie, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Jordie, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021522

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 15, 2022, 8:44:29 PM2/15/22

@Mark Hwrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Wow! ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Mark H , taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Mark, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Mark H wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Mark H, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Mark, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021522b

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 16, 2022, 9:28:51 PM2/16/22

@tuks kano in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew lol! That's the ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @tuks kano , taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Tuks, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@tuks kano wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @tuks kano, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Tuks, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021622

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 16, 2022, 9:39:05 PM2/16/22
(news) 02/16/22 Again, here's the post about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/JzbPqsHk00Q/m/lrXBX_jPBAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 18, 2022, 8:23:56 AM2/18/22

@Waukesha BLM Terrorist in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew You can gloat all you want ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Waukesha BLM Terrorist , taking your continued interest to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> WBT, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Waukesha BLM Terrorist wrote:

(nothing meaningful for > 5 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Waukesha BLM Terrorist, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, WBT, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021822

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 18, 2022, 4:54:53 PM2/18/22

@Opano in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew i was sleeping ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Opano, taking your continued interest to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Opano, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Opano wrote:

(nothing for 42 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Opano, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Opano, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021822b

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 18, 2022, 8:15:05 PM2/18/22

@Karl Foster in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew i think you need ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Karl Foster, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Karl, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Karl Foster wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >49 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Karl Foster, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Karl, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021822c

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 18, 2022, 9:59:24 PM2/18/22

@Winston Smith in part:

@Winston Smith wrote:

(nothing meaningful for >2 hours)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Winston Smith, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Winston, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021822d

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 18, 2022, 10:38:16 PM2/18/22

@Casper Ghost in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew oh ok weird ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Casper Ghost, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Casper, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Casper Ghost wrote:

(nothing for 60 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Casper Ghost, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Casper, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021822e

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 19, 2022, 8:49:28 PM2/19/22

@Pecquet-DuBaLaix in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Had Covid before ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Pecquet-DuBaLaix, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Pec, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Pecquet-DuBaLaix wrote:

(nothing for 16 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Pecquet-DuBaLaix, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Pec, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021922

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 19, 2022, 8:54:10 PM2/19/22

@Shopie Fraccount in part:

> @Pecquet-DuBaLaix OMG ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Shopie Fraccount, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Shopie, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Shopie Fraccount wrote:

(nothing for 15 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Shopie Fraccount, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Shopie, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021922b

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 19, 2022, 9:03:06 PM2/19/22

@3dsmax rocks in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew You're ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @3dsmax rocks, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Rocky, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@3dsmax rocks wrote:

(nothing for 14 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @3dsmax rocks, your not being able to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Rocky, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive021922c

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 20, 2022, 10:34:13 PM2/20/22
@vamosotracito wrote in part:

> So thank you ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @vamosotracito , I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Vamo,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@vamosotracito wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew just to much ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @vamosotracito, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Vamo, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@vamosotracito wrote:

(nothing for 13 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @vamosotracito, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Rocky, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive022022

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 21, 2022, 5:24:05 PM2/21/22
@Shirley Lambey wrote in part:

> Speedy recovery ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Shirley Lambey , I am simply wonderfully hungry and hope you, Shirley,
> and others reading my comment at the very top, also have a
> healthy appetite too. So how are you ?

@Shirley Lambey wrote in part:

> Heart doc andrew am as healthy ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Shirley Lambey, taking your"healthy" to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Shirley, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Shirley Lambey wrote:

(nothing for 26 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Shirley Lambey, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Shirley, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive022122

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 21, 2022, 5:58:40 PM2/21/22

@NY Grl wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew actually it means ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @NY Grl, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> NYG, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@NY Grl wrote:

(nothing for 48 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @NY Grl, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, NYG, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive022122b

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 21, 2022, 10:16:51 PM2/21/22

@Winston Smith wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Be honest with me ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Winston Smith, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Winston, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@Winston Smith wrote:

(nothing for 39 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Winston Smith, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Winston, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive022122c

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 21, 2022, 10:24:54 PM2/21/22

@bert larsen wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew no idea ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @bert larsen, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> Bert, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@bert larsen wrote:

(nothing meaningful for 30 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @bert larsen, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Bert, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive022122d

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 22, 2022, 11:55:08 AM2/22/22

@C Gabb wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew I think ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @C Gabb, taking your interest here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> CG, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@C Gabb wrote:

(nothing for 30 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @C Gabb, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, CG, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive022222

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 22, 2022, 9:37:40 PM2/22/22

@john shepard wrote in part:

> @HeartDoc Andrew I took ...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @john shepard, taking your being able to reply here to mean "yes,
> you have a healthy appetite," I, as a cardiologist, share with you,
> John, that it's wonderful knowing through our hunger that
> we're both not having a heart attack (aka myocardial infarction)
> at the moment in accordance with pure logic {healthy=wonderful &
> appetite=hunger} and advise that you try to write that you're
> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now how are you ?

@john shepard wrote:

(nothing for 18 minutes)

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @john shepard, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, John, you're #StatCOVID19Test *positive*
> indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly contagious
> (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/Positive022222b
It is loading more messages.