Οι Ομάδες Google δεν υποστηρίζουν πλέον νέες αναρτήσεις ή εγγραφές στο Usenet. Το ιστορικό περιεχόμενο παραμένει ορατό.

I am forgiven but you are not???

0 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

Michael McLean

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Νοε 2022, 6:25:41 μ.μ.29/11/22
ως
That is man-made religion for you.  It goes like this: God has forgiven
me and is taking me to heaven, but He is going to send you to the
sulphur pit to burn forever!

And how is this so?

Well, man-made religion says, it is because of what I have done: I
believed.

Really?  Where did belief come from?  Is belief yours or God's?

So what am I getting at here?

What's this...

Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

...so much for your belief that did it.

We are given the ability to believe, and we can, but if you believe that
YOUR belief will save you. All you are doing is displaying pride, a
mere acceptance of yourself, belief in yourself, which is not belief in
God at all.

"Bone from the marrow," the fallen nature, it is so subtle and it prowls
around like a lion seeking whom it may devour.

God divides the light from the darkness; He is the only One who can. You
can't, even with your Bible in your hands.

Mike

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"The Bible cannot baptize. No one was ever saved by reading the Bible.
Mechanical or methodical salvation is just more Pharisee bureaucracy.
Men are saved after their conviction, death sentence, and resurrection
in baptism--the baptism of the Holy Spirit." - Nightbulb

Michael McLean

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Νοε 2022, 6:30:20 μ.μ.29/11/22
ως
Oops, I think that should be one sentenceness.

"We are given the ability to believe, and we can, but if you believe
that YOUR belief will save you, all you are doing is displaying pride, a
mere acceptance of yourself, belief in yourself, which is not belief in
God at all."

Dr. Who

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Νοε 2022, 7:58:04 μ.μ.29/11/22
ως
On Nov 29, 2022, Michael McLean wrote
(in article <tm64d1$2avvs$1...@dont-email.me>):

> That is man-made religion for you. It goes like this: God has forgiven
> me and is taking me to heaven, but He is going to send you to the
> sulphur pit to burn forever!
>
> And how is this so?
>
> Well, man-made religion says, it is because of what I have done: I
> believed.
>
> Really? Where did belief come from? Is belief yours or God's?
Joh 17:20Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall
believe on me through their word;

Act 16:31And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be
saved, and thy house.

Act 19:4Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance,
saying unto the people, that they shouldbelieve on him which should come
after him, that is, on Christ Jesus. Rom 4:24But for us also, to whom it
shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the
dead;

Need more evidence from Gods word, there is plenty more.

This addresses your improper conclusions.

Dr. Who

μη αναγνωσμένη,
29 Νοε 2022, 8:07:05 μ.μ.29/11/22
(in article <tm64m9$2b04t$7...@dont-email.me>):

> Oops, I think that should be one sentenceness.
>
> "We are given the ability to believe, and we can, but if you believe
> that YOUR belief will save you, all you are doing is displaying pride, a
> mere acceptance of yourself, belief in yourself, which is not belief in
> God at all."
>
> Mike

The truth in spite of false accusations.

“For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of
yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.”
(Eph 2:8-9, NKJV)

1Jn 5:13(13-15) These things I write to you in order that you may know with
an absolute knowledge that life you are having, eternal life, to you who
believe on the Name of the Son of God. And this is the assurance which we are
having toward Him, that if we keep on asking anything for ourselves,
according to His will, He hears us. And if we know with an absolute knowledge
that He hears us, whatever we are asking for ourselves, we know with an
absolute knowledge that we have the things which we have asked from Him.

Ted

μη αναγνωσμένη,
2 Δεκ 2022, 10:03:46 μ.μ.2/12/22
ως
Excellent point, Mike. If you accept the core Christian teaching,
that Christ died to save us, then that surely supersedes any personal
interpretations of scriptural passages.

Michael McLean

μη αναγνωσμένη,
2 Δεκ 2022, 10:53:06 μ.μ.2/12/22
ως
He did die to save all.

Regardless.

But somehow the religionists think that they are special sinners,
superior in every way and deserving.

Oh, they'll say they are undeserving, but scratch away that bullshit and
there it is tucked away in their hearts, "I am not like them."

Mike

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"No one in heaven is better than what makes it heaven."

Dr. Who

μη αναγνωσμένη,
2 Δεκ 2022, 11:32:45 μ.μ.2/12/22
ως
On Dec 2, 2022, Ted wrote
(in article<almarsoft.5385...@news.easynews.com>):

> On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 10:25:16 +1100, Michael McLean
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> > That is man-made religion for you. It goes like this: God has
> forgiven
> > me and is taking me to heaven, but He is going to send you to the
> > sulphur pit to burn forever!
>
> > And how is this so?
>
> > Well, man-made religion says, it is because of what I have done: I
> > believed.
>
> > Really? Where did belief come from?Is belief yours or God's?
>
> > So what am I getting at here?
>
> > What's this...
>
> > Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we
> were
> > YET sinners, Christ died for us.
>
> > ...so much for your belief that did it.
>
> > We are given the ability to believe, and we can, but if you believe
> that
> > YOUR belief will save you. All you are doing is displaying pride,
> > mere acceptance of yourself, belief in yourself, which is not
> belief in
> > God at all.
>
> > "Bone from the marrow," the fallen nature, it is so subtle and it
> prowls
> > around like a lion seeking whom it may devour.
>
> > God divides the light from the darkness; He is the only One who
> can. You
> > can't, even with your Bible in your hands.
>
> > Mike
>
> Excellent point, Mike. If you accept the core Christian teaching,
> that Christ died to save us, then that surely supersedes any personal
> interpretations of scriptural passages.

“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to
God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that
diligently seek him.” (Heb 11:6, KJV)

“For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which
sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.” (1Th 4:14, KJV)

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by
the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Therefore, on behalf of Christ and in His place we are acting as ambassadors,
as though God were saying, I beg of you, please, through us as His
intermediate agents. We beg you in Christ's stead, Be reconciled at once to
God. He who did not know sin in an experiential way, on behalf of us and
instead of us, was made sin, in order that, as for us, we might become a
righteousness of God in Him. 2 Cor 5:20-21

Ted, these are some of the core teachings of God, in these you see there is a
requirement of men to do something, namely exercise faith. And I would bet
that you are familiar with the verse which speaks to faith as a gift of God
to believe, and that not of ourselves.

Yes, Jesus died for mankind, and in so doing he had placed upon him ALL the
sins of Mankind. From Adam unto the last man standing on earth. IOWs he alone
paid for all of your sins and mine. Jesus paid the price so that the curse of
the Law of Sin and Death would be paid for, in-total, yet that does not make
anyone the righteousness of God, it also does not make us all born again, and
that is easily seen with all the wickedness, evil, and the ways of sin and
the lust of the flesh in action world wide.

It is the Job of the Holy Spirit to convict us of our sin, or make us aware
of our sins. It is our job to listen and then do what scripture says to do.

I would very highly recommend honesty in the lives of men, and a bit of
humility due to recognizing that God is God, and we are a much lower life
form at this present time. And by so doing we can read and study the Bible to
satisfy ones curiosity and ask God, "What does this mean" as we read. And
expect an answer. God has no problem speaking, it is us that is hard of
hearing.

Yes, Jesus died that we might be made free to receive all that he has for us,
blessings in all things.

But like the titanic. When one is tossed into the sea, when a life saver is
thrown to save us, we must grasp it and grasp it hard. Otherwise it does us
no good.

Michael McLean

μη αναγνωσμένη,
3 Δεκ 2022, 3:55:16 π.μ.3/12/22
ως
Only the worthy grasp that life saver, Ted, by the might of their holy
graspingness. :-).

But for the rest of us filthy scum...

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Some of us have got it, and some haven't. However, it does help if you
carry around a visual phylactery.

Mike

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Ted

μη αναγνωσμένη,
3 Δεκ 2022, 3:52:34 μ.μ.3/12/22
ως
On Fri, 02 Dec 2022 20:32:43 -0800, Dr. Who <dr....@biosphere.orb>
wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to pen such
informative responses, Robert. You're
certainly a valuable contributor here.

Your argument is at least equally as valid. The differences between
you two are in your
premises. I think MX assigns less weighting
to Bible verses.

> But like the titanic. When one is tossed into the sea, when a life
saver is
> thrown to save us, we must grasp it and grasp it hard. Otherwise it
does us
> no good.

A Titanic analogy can probably better
support Mike's position, actually. We wanna
save all the passengers, even those fuckwits
who think they don't need a life preserver.

Ted

μη αναγνωσμένη,
3 Δεκ 2022, 3:54:40 μ.μ.3/12/22
ως
On Sat, 3 Dec 2022 14:52:58 +1100, Michael McLean
Which is anything but a Christian attitude. Your point is well taken.

Dr. Who

μη αναγνωσμένη,
3 Δεκ 2022, 4:14:31 μ.μ.3/12/22
ως
On Dec 3, 2022, Ted wrote
(in article<almarsoft.1347...@news.easynews.com>):

> On Sat, 3 Dec 2022 14:52:58 +1100, Michael McLean
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> > On 3/12/2022 2:03 pm, Ted wrote:
> > > forgiven
> the

Ted, do you ever pay attention to how he addresses others?

If so, then what validity has he?

Michael McLean

μη αναγνωσμένη,
3 Δεκ 2022, 4:46:17 μ.μ.3/12/22
ως

Filthy Robert can't face the facts, and wrote:
> Ted, do you ever pay attention to how he addresses others?
>
> If so, then what validity has he?

Lookie here, a prime living example of the context. :-))))))))))).

Caught in his own snare!

The classic sinner Christendom filth doctrine..."I am not like him."

:-). Oh boy!!! A much better quality of sinner! :-))))).

Puke religion at its best! :-).

Mike

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Dr. Who

μη αναγνωσμένη,
3 Δεκ 2022, 4:54:31 μ.μ.3/12/22
ως
On Dec 3, 2022, Ted wrote
(in article<almarsoft.8311...@news.easynews.com>):
I know he applies less, and often no weight whatsoever, as his words rule.

Anyone who purports to value God the Father and His son Jesus, desires the
scripture as well as its understanding. ALL of which is supplied by the
Heavenly Father per Jesus and the scripture. I can be held accountable to the
scripture in the way it states, and judged by it under the NT Covenant.

> > But like the titanic. When one is tossed into the sea, when a life
> saver is
> > thrown to save us, we must grasp it and grasp it hard. Otherwise it
> does us
> > no good.
>
> A Titanic analogy can probably better
> support Mike's position, actually. We wanna
> save all the passengers, even those fuckwits
> who think they don't need a life preserver.

Mike holds no such position. Has touted many positions over the years, never
apologized for his mistakes, such as claiming he was the Archangel Michael,
or for lying and saying that his last wife posted mistakenly in these groups
as well as a host of other issues which I care not to go into.

I hate to mention even what I did, but he is a false teacher, yes there are
times he quotes the Bible, but satan did that also, quoting God in the garden
of Eden but putting a twist on Gods words. Just as twisted what I wrote in
his reply to my post, by saying "Only the worthy grasp that life saver, Ted,
by the might of their holy graspingness."

Jesus threw out the life saver to the unworthy the lost, not the righteous.

“I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” (Luk 5:32,
KJV)

For this reason I depend on the word of God to support His teachings and His
way of salvation.

Especially to support the fact that the saving grace of God extends to all,
even the believer who may slip and fall. For that reason Jesus is our lawyer
in heaven, who not only forgives but tells His Heavenly Father that our sin
is covered under his blood.

According to Michael one sin causes a believer to lose salvation, which is
not supported in scripture.

I am struggling at this point with severing all ties with him as well as aa,
so don't be surprised if you see nothing of me in the near future, there are
many scriptural reasons for this, nonetheless my prayers and desires for you
and he remain since eternity is a forever thing. As well as a few other folk
here as well. In any event, remember that Jesus is there to be a friend
forever. Whether believed or not, he is.

Michael McLean

μη αναγνωσμένη,
3 Δεκ 2022, 7:21:48 μ.μ.3/12/22
ως
Ted wrote:
>> A Titanic analogy can probably better
>> support Mike's position, actually. We wanna
>> save all the passengers, even those fuckwits
>> who think they don't need a life preserver.

True, and the Lord Jesus did. There is no one who is more worthy of His
sacrifice than another. Not even Paul compared to Hitler. The Lord said
to Paul, why do you persecute ***Me***, not Hitler.

Do you see a holy grasping believer in this verse being special...

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

The Roberts are worthy because of what THEY have done. Like what was
said, they'll never admit it, but scratch the surface, and there it is,
"I am better than him." All those prostitutes, homosexuals, and thieves
out there!!! Scum!!! :-).

And the irony is, my posts include them there 'yet sinners' over yonder,
whereas they exclude me to my face. :-).

As for the rest the liar says, it is just twisted crap a la Robert whose
taken something in a posting and bizarrely morphed it into a Robert says-so.

Most unusual! :-).

The Lord will sort the bastard out in the end, with Robert's "host of
other issues which" He WILL go into.

Mike
--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

NightBulb.net

μη αναγνωσμένη,
4 Δεκ 2022, 12:00:53 π.μ.4/12/22
ως
On 12/3/22 18:21, Michael McLean wrote:
> True, and the Lord Jesus did.  There is no one who is more worthy of His
> sacrifice than another. Not even Paul compared to Hitler.  The Lord said
> to Paul, why do you persecute ***Me***, not Hitler.

The world has been patiently waiting for Hitler to join the chat. We all
know that when Hitler joins the conversation that only divine
intervention will do.

An Atheist goes to Heaven | Robot Chicken | Adult Swim
https://youtu.be/6u1ZzWHuSU4

Link is for a two minute video. Watch this. You'll never be the same.

Just as many Christians tell us that they went to hell and came back to
tell us about it, an Atheist goes to heaven and returns to tell the tale.

--

Nightbulb | https://blog.nightbulb.net | Flip the night switch.

If tacky red hats annoy Pharisees I want to buy hats for the whole town.

Michael McLean

μη αναγνωσμένη,
4 Δεκ 2022, 3:15:53 π.μ.4/12/22
ως

NightBulb wrote:
> The world has been patiently waiting for Hitler to join the chat. We all
> know that when Hitler joins the conversation that only divine
> intervention will do.
>
> An Atheist goes to Heaven | Robot Chicken | Adult Swim
> https://youtu.be/6u1ZzWHuSU4
>
> Link is for a two minute video. Watch this. You'll never be the same.

It prompted a few thoughts, apart from being funny.

NightBulb wrote:
> Just as many Christians tell us that they went to hell and came back to
> tell us about it, an Atheist goes to heaven and returns to tell the tale.

These Robert types - they just don't get it.

They believe that even though they admit to being sinners (whores,
abominable violators), they get a free ticket because they have some
theology in their back pocket, whereas other sinners have to suck on
fire and brimstone. Do you see the glory they reserve for themselves?

For the record, I don't know how you can love your neighbour as yourself
with that doctrine, and they just don't get what a huge hypocrisy the
above is.  People are certainly blinded by self-righteousness – so blind
that they believe they are better than Hitler!

And the other thing is this: they strive, struggle, strain, and stress
to be what they are supposed to be, and fail. The prostitutes,
homosexuals, and thieves continue doing what they do, and the religious
hypocrites are no better off.

Wait till they find that out. :-). You mean, I could have had sex with
all those women I pretended not to look at? :-). And I outright turned a
few of them down!!! :-).  Oh, bugger!

There is only one problem - a real big, big one. You miss out on being a
son of God and a member of the royal family, and you end up being ruled
rather than ruling. Maybe. As I have previously stated, I am waiting on
the Lord on that.  However, if you were never going to "lose your life"
to come into the fullness of the Lord in your heart, you could have had
a party in your sinful state!

For my money, though, nothing is higher; there is no substitute in a
man's life than loving God with all your heart, soul, and mind; walking
in that. That is the greatest reward of all, and I wouldn't trade that
for 70 perfectly formed virgins and the capacity to deal with them.
:-).  Or a trillion dollars, or a million years in this world correcting
Robert; it is fun.

Mike

NightBulb.net

μη αναγνωσμένη,
7 Δεκ 2022, 1:03:56 μ.μ.7/12/22
ως
On 11/29/22 17:30, Michael McLean wrote:
> Oops, I think that should be one sentenceness.
>
> "We are given the ability to believe, and we can, but if you believe
> that YOUR belief will save you, all you are doing is displaying pride, a
> mere acceptance of yourself, belief in yourself, which is not belief in
> God at all."

I agree with you on this 100%. Also, the bible tells us so:

"Even the righteousness of God which is by faith OF Jesus Christ unto
all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference ..."

Because of His Faith, we are able to believe by and through Him.

It is written that the faith of Jesus saved us. Not that our faith saved
us. Jesus even told the Apostles that if they even had a mustard seed of
faith they could slam dunk mountains. It was a way of saying that their
own faith didn't amount to much.

The faith OF Jesus is the real power. His faith, not ours. I still
haven't worked up a whole mustard seed of it yet. You'll know when I do
because I'll be doing some landscaping with Mount Everest. ;)

Michael McLean

μη αναγνωσμένη,
7 Δεκ 2022, 11:28:48 μ.μ.7/12/22
ως
:-).

That is right.

But man wants some glory, "MY" faith.

The can't see the fine distinction because they want a portion of glory
for themselves.

But God does not share His glory.

Isa 42:8  I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give
to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Imagine a mere man seeking any glory for himself, ridiculous. Job: I
repent in dust and ashes.
"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven."

0 νέα μηνύματα