You'll be in my Heart

Joseph

Sep 7, 2016, 10:19:19 PM9/7/16
This goes for every one of you, even Debz :-) My promise to the Flock, from the prophet of God :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ZHlp6atUQ

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Sep 9, 2016, 10:25:40 AM9/9/16
WHO IS THIS "DEBZ"
WHO RECEIVED THE
HONOR OF BEING
SINGLED OUT ? ? ? ?

MUST BE SOMEONE
AWFUL SPECIAL.

: )

[NOW DON'T YOU ALL BREAK THE TENTH
COMMANDMENT AND COVET/ENVY MY
POSITION. YOU HAVE ALL DONE THAT
TOO MUCH ALREADY.]

[AND IT BEARS REPEATING: THOUGH
APPARENTLY ALL OR THE MAJORITY OF
YOU ARE HERE AT THIS GROUP TO
"GET ATTENTION" (RECEIVE REPLIES
AND/OR HAVE AS MANY OTHER PEOPLE
AS POSSIBLE WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOU
AND/OR TALK TO YOU), FROM THE
VERY FIRST IN 2010 WHEN SOMEONE
INSISTED THAT I START POSTING TO A
USENET GROUP (WHICH OTHERWISE
I AM SURE I NEVER WOULD HAVE EVEN
THOUGHT TO DO SO, INCLUDING THAT
I DID NOT EVEN KNOW THAT USENET
EXISTED) I HAVE NEVER CARED IF
I EVER GOT A SINGLE REPLY NOR IF
PEOPLE TALKED ABOUT ME OR TO ME -
AS A MATTER OF FACT I HAVE
PREFERRED THAT NEITHER OF THOSE
THINGS OCCUR - AND THE ONLY REASON
I HAVE EVER MADE ANY POST ON USENET
WAS PURELY FOR AS MANY PEOPLE AS
POSSIBLE TO READ IT. SO IT IS TOO
BAD THAT YOU ALL PROJECT YOUR OWN
VANITY AND OTHER EVILS ONTO ME AND
MY WORK. THANK GOODNESS THAT IT IS
TRUTH THAT COUNTS AND THAT SHALL
WIN OUT IN THE END. AMEN!

Joseph

Sep 9, 2016, 1:06:58 PM9/9/16
Hey you guys might be doing it for self attention but i do it so that the truth can be known. This truth you speak of is not really truth until it has been through the refining fire, which none of you in here have seemed to have done yet. If i was self-promoting then you would at least know my name but i have never revealed it. And i would have a pay-pal account set up to receive donations like all the other hosts, but i've never asked a single penny and i put in way more time than they ever do in the Word itself. Yep your definitely barking up the wrong tree on this one.

Michael Christ

Sep 9, 2016, 5:43:14 PM9/9/16
You might have to look beyond Daniel for this, though, maybe not, if you
look at Daniel's character.

Do this...

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that
ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God,
which is your reasonable service.

...then you can boast of the Lord Jesus and not yourself.

Michael Christ

nw...@live.com

Sep 9, 2016, 8:06:43 PM9/9/16
~~~

Nancy
I hope you stay around for awhile

Joseph

Sep 9, 2016, 10:33:09 PM9/9/16
I must admit the Restoration theory does sound a bit like a boast, so let's try to separate me from my message. And i do use a lot of umberella words but what else do i call it when i dont see a single prophet anywhere who knows a durn thing about it? Is it boastful saying that i am its sole discoverer? Is it boastful when i say that God actually spoke to me when i know full well that He did? I might have had to go through a living Hell here on earth first but He certainly did.
I am soon to reveal to the world through Gods Holy Prophetic word, and i'm extending this invitation to all of you in here to help me spread this unbendable truth.

Michael Christ

Sep 9, 2016, 11:09:19 PM9/9/16
Joseph wrote:
> I must admit the Restoration theory does sound a bit like a boast, so let's try to separate me from my message. And i do use a lot of umberella words but what else do i call it when i dont see a single prophet anywhere who knows a durn thing about it? Is it boastful saying that i am its sole discoverer? Is it boastful when i say that God actually spoke to me when i know full well that He did? I might have had to go through a living Hell here on earth first but He certainly did.
> I am soon to reveal to the world through Gods Holy Prophetic word, and i'm extending this invitation to all of you in here to help me spread this unbendable truth.

Alright, Jo Bro, I like your softness. :-).

I have never taken an in-depth interest in bible prophecy; haven't felt
led. Because, as you know, I proclaim trusting Jesus no matter
what...and still do...and will always.

However...how can you help an ignoramus like me?? What would you
suggest I do to come over to your place and sup with you to understand
what you are saying? If you cannot get it through to someone like me,
you will not get it 'truly and wholeheartedly' through to anybody.

There is one reason only for this. I love the Lord with all my heart,
soul and mind, live and breathe Him. Not a day goes by that I do not
rejoice in His love and when asked will lay down my physical life for Him.

So, genuinely open to what you have to say by virtue of your attitude
(very important), I'll take you up on your invitation, what good thing
is it you desire people to know?

Michael Christ

Joseph

Sep 10, 2016, 12:21:24 AM9/10/16
And i like your new tone as well, so what say we keep it that way? Maybe your not studying it before could actually work out to your advantage because your not already steeped in any specific theory or speculation regarding the prophecies of the Bible. And if you would, please get yourself a King James Bible. Preferably a Greek/Hebrew key study Bible but they do have them online for free like what i use.https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=daniel+8&version=KJV And the Interlinear Bible and the exhaustive concordance are all great tool's as well and i have been using them for years.
Start off by reading into my Restoration theory of Daniel because it is the Foundational prophecy that is the superglue that combines it all together. Right now the prophecies are scattered about abd i personally believe that Daniel did it his own self and that is how he kept the prophecies hidden as indicated in Dan 12:4. It may seem sorta far-fetched but it works out perfectly on every level and that is how you'll discover how Daniel shut up the vision in chapter 8 mentioned in verse 25, by using the exact same method of dividing it in the middle and switching the 'two' era's that is being talked about. This is validation into itself...

Michael Christ

Sep 10, 2016, 3:51:58 AM9/10/16
Joseph wrote:
> And i like your new tone as well, so what say we keep it that way?

It is always my hope, though, it is difficult a lot of the time because
I find the truth upsets a lot of people.

If you want to 'keep it that way', be honest and not deceitful and
manipulative, and that'll suit me fine. However we have a different
sort of mandate so it should be okay.

Joseph wrote:
>Maybe your not studying it before could actually work out to your advantage because your not already steeped in any specific theory or speculation regarding the prophecies of the Bible.

True.

Joseph wrote:
> And if you would, please get yourself a King James Bible.

No worries there. I think I have 3. Plus it is the bible the Lord led
me to many years ago. Thank God you didn't say the New International
Version! :-).

Joseph wrote:
>Preferably a Greek/Hebrew key study Bible but they do have them online for free like what i use.https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=daniel+8&version=KJV And the Interlinear Bible and the exhaustive concordance are all great tool's as well and i have been using them for years.

Yeah, no worries. But I am expecting you to basically reveal the truth.
Remember the emphasis is more about you revealing the truth you say
you have than me studying for myself to draw my own conclusions. I am a
vessel that you pour into. Doing what's right in my own eyes is not the
way of a student. Yet I understand there is leg work.

Joseph wrote:
> Start off by reading into my Restoration theory of Daniel because
>it is the Foundational prophecy that is the superglue that combines
>it all together. Right now the prophecies are scattered about abd i
>personally believe that Daniel did it his own self and that is how
>he kept the prophecies hidden as indicated in Dan 12:4.

Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even
to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall
be increased.

Interesting verse.

Shutting and sealing the book even to the time of the end. Meaning??
To be un-shut and unsealed at veritably the end of days??

Fallen man is running to and fro, like his father, and knowledge growing
exponentially that is for sure.

Joseph wrote:
It may seem
>sorta far-fetched but it works out perfectly on every level and that
>is how you'll discover how Daniel shut up the vision in chapter 8
>mentioned in verse 25, by using the exact same method of dividing
>it in the middle and switching the 'two' era's that is being talked
>about. This is validation into itself...

Okay, where to I read your Restoration Theory of Daniel?

Michael Christ

Joseph

Sep 10, 2016, 10:47:53 AM9/10/16
The truth is indeed upsetting to a lot of folks because they just knew they had er all figured out, then along comes some idget like me who tears it all right back down to the ground. They feel as if i am trying to change their very Religion or something when all i'm really trying to do is set everyone on the right path to be following in these end times. And it isn't my path but one that has been laid out for all of us including myself.
*If you want to 'keep it that way', be honest and not deceitful and manipulative, and that'll suit me fine. However we have a different sort of mandate so it should be okay.
== If i was being dishonest, deceitful and manipulative in any way, that would have eventually caught up with me and i would have left a trail of evidence by now, Amen? God would have never given all this to me in the first place if He believed i was going to try to twist things around. I try to be a straight-shooter and tell it exactly as i see it no matter how unpopular it may be. (and i got this HUGE following to prove it...ROFL!!)
*No worries there. I think I have 3. Plus it is the bible the Lord led me to many years ago. Thank God you didn't say the New International Version! :-).
== Yeah i'm not a big NIV fan either nor any of the newer translations because they have removed some very critical parts of the Bibles prophetic message. Especially the word 'and' that can and does mean 'also' in a lot of areas. What i've seen is many of them have changed it to suit their own beliefs like the 26th verse of Daniel chapter 8 that they have all pluralized in order to make it fit verse 14, but in so doing it has taken away its real meaning. The Vision of the Evening and the Morning is singular in nature just like its written and its referring to the dual historical vision itself. The Evening is referring to the latter day part of the vision which is spoken of first, whereas the Morning is the Histical part of it and it was mentioned second just as i've explained it all before. Switch the two era's around and the dividing point is the middle of verse 5. The NIV also took out the And word in verse 2, giving the verse only one possible meaning but its actually talking about 2 visions, one by the river Ulai and one while he was in the Temple. Argh, I could go on about this one all day..

* Yeah, no worries. But I am expecting you to basically reveal the truth. Remember the emphasis is more about you revealing the truth you say you have than me studying for myself to draw my own conclusions. I am a vessel that you pour into. Doing what's right in my own eyes is not the way of a student. Yet I understand there is leg work.
== The leg work has all been done, now its only a matter of you believing that what i tell you. And if i tell you something, dont go running to the commentaries because they have no earthly idea about what i'm talking about. Remember, it was 'shut up' till the end of time and that meant just prior to the events themselves.

*Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Interesting verse.
Shutting and sealing the book even to the time of the end. Meaning??
To be un-shut and unsealed at veritably the end of days??
== Meaning till the 'very' end... and thats why its semi-unsettling when i do start getting a witness or two because thats an indicator to me that the prophecied events are drawing ever closer. daniel shut up the words by dividing the last two chapters and making them into four of them. Then he switched chapters (parchments) 10 and 11 and that is what we are seeing. So they have to be switched back, then chapters 9 and 11 needs to be re-attached and the same thing goes for chapters 10 and 12. Now you only have 'two' chapters instead of four (9/11,10/12) and that my Friend is the Foundation to all end times Biblically related prophecy.
* Fallen man is running to and fro, like his father, and knowledge growing exponentially that is for sure.
== This is true
*Okay, where to I read your Restoration Theory of Daniel?
== What i've been trying to show you guys is the words of Daniels end times prophecies are out of sequence and so is the vision mentioned in chapter 8 of Daniel. And in both instances they have to be 'Restored' back to their original condition in order for any of us to understand what its talking about. Enter my Restoration theory that sets both the Vision of chapter 8 and the Words of chapter 12 (the only 2 places in which Daniel was told to shut something up) in order so the prophecies can finally be seen for what they really are. In so doing you have completely re-written the prophecies and now everything points directly at the United States and out involvement in the Middle east, and even explains the situation like nothing of its kind anywhere else in the Bible.
So while the Church as a whole are still very much focused on the Pope and the european Union and such, yada yada, the real Snake has a "Persian" smell to it, and it stinks to high Heavens! I have seen a select few who have put Iran into the equason built off other Scriptures throughout the Bible, and that is good. But they still don't know the sequence of events and that part can only be made possible through my Restoration theory of Daniel.

J. Abrams

Sep 10, 2016, 11:50:44 AM9/10/16
Tick-Tock

Joseph

Sep 10, 2016, 12:07:37 PM9/10/16
On Saturday, September 10, 2016 at 10:50:44 AM UTC-5, J. Abrams wrote:
> Tick-Tock

..goes the time clock lol

J. Abrams

Sep 10, 2016, 12:14:56 PM9/10/16
I have seen this version of MAC before.

When I was much younger we had a 125 lb German Shepherd and people were too afraid of him to get close. When I would walk him he would see someone and start wagging his tail and they would approach him. No matter what I said they just kept getting closer. And just when they were within reach he would attack.

Joseph

Sep 10, 2016, 2:05:14 PM9/10/16
On Saturday, September 10, 2016 at 11:14:56 AM UTC-5, J. Abrams wrote:
> I have seen this version of MAC before.
>

> When I was much younger we had a 125 lb German Shepherd and people were too afraid of him to get close. When I would walk him he would see someone and start wagging his tail and they would approach him. No matter what I said they just kept getting closer. And just when they were within reach he would attack.

Kinda like Donald Trump's Snake story huh? lol Yeah i know the game well and am seeing behind both curtains. You guys really need to shake hands and let bygones be bygones, otherwise your only inflicting damage upon yourselves. Like i'm telling them, be the better person and rise out of that mirey swamp thats keeping yaw held down. Quit succumbing to this evil and it will flee from this forum but as long as you keep feeding it...well, you know the rest of the story.

Michael Christ

Sep 10, 2016, 7:18:54 PM9/10/16

Joseph wrote:
> Kinda like Donald Trump's Snake story huh? lol Yeah i know the game well and am seeing behind both curtains. You guys really need to shake hands and let bygones be bygones, otherwise your only inflicting damage upon yourselves. Like i'm telling them, be the better person and rise out of that mirey swamp thats keeping yaw held down. Quit succumbing to this evil and it will flee from this forum but as long as you keep feeding it...well, you know the rest of the story.

Abrams is a **sower of weeds**. Like the 'tick tock' above when we are
attempting to find common ground. He lured/cultivated with the 'tick
tock' and then plants the 'German Shepherd' weed.

You listened to Abrams before, don't listen to him again, Joseph.

Michael Christ

J. Abrams

Sep 10, 2016, 7:56:58 PM9/10/16
The fox and other scorpion MAC. You CANNOT help it.

J. Abrams

Sep 10, 2016, 7:56:59 PM9/10/16

Michael Christ

Sep 10, 2016, 10:53:40 PM9/10/16
Yes, well I have only just met your personage. :-).

>God would have never given all this to me in the first place if He believed i was going to try to >twist things around. I try to be a straight-shooter and tell it exactly as i see it no matter how unpopular it may be. (and i got this HUGE following to prove it...ROFL!!)
> *No worries there. I think I have 3.

Well, you are doing well!

>Plus it is the bible the Lord led me to many years ago. Thank God you didn't say the New >International Version! :-).
> == Yeah i'm not a big NIV fan either nor any of the newer translations because they have >removed some very critical parts of the Bibles prophetic message. Especially the word 'and' that >can and does mean 'also' in a lot of areas. What i've seen is many of them have changed it to suit >their own beliefs like the 26th verse of Daniel chapter 8 that they have all pluralized in order to >make it fit verse 14, but in so doing it has taken away its real meaning.
>The Vision of the Evening and the Morning is singular in nature just like its written and its >referring to the dual historical vision itself. The Evening is referring to the latter day part of the >vision which is spoken of first, whereas the Morning is the Histical part of it and it was mentioned >second just as i've explained it all before. Switch the two era's around and the dividing point is the >middle of verse 5. The NIV also took out the And word in verse 2, giving the verse only one >possible meaning but its actually talking about 2 visions, one by the river Ulai and one while he >was in the Temple. Argh, I could go on about this one all day..

I can see 'And' taken out would take out context.

> * Yeah, no worries. But I am expecting you to basically reveal the truth. Remember the emphasis >is more about you revealing the truth you say you have than me studying for myself to draw my >own conclusions. I am a vessel that you pour into. Doing what's right in my own eyes is not the >way of a student. Yet I understand there is leg work.
> == The leg work has all been done, now its only a matter of you believing that what i tell you. >And if i tell you something, dont go running to the commentaries because they have no earthly >idea about what i'm talking about. Remember, it was 'shut up' till the end of time and that meant >just prior to the events themselves.

Okay.

> *Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Interesting verse.
> Shutting and sealing the book even to the time of the end. Meaning??
> To be un-shut and unsealed at veritably the end of days??
> == Meaning till the 'very' end... and thats why its semi-unsettling when i do start getting a witness >or two because thats an indicator to me that the prophecied events are drawing ever closer. daniel >shut up the words by dividing the last two chapters and making them into four of them. Then he >switched chapters (parchments) 10 and 11 and that is what we are seeing. So they have to be >switched back, then chapters 9 and 11 needs to be re-attached and the same thing goes for chapters >10 and 12. Now you only have 'two' chapters instead of four (9/11,10/12) and that my Friend is the >Foundation to all end times Biblically related prophecy.

Okay, I will read Daniel that way.

> * Fallen man is running to and fro, like his father, and knowledge growing exponentially that is for sure.
> == This is true
> *Okay, where to I read your Restoration Theory of Daniel?
> == What i've been trying to show you guys is the words of Daniels end times prophecies are out >of sequence and so is the vision mentioned in chapter 8 of Daniel. And in both instances they have >to be 'Restored' back to their original condition in order for any of us to understand what its talking >about. Enter my Restoration theory that sets both the Vision of chapter 8 and the Words of chapter >12 (the only 2 places in which Daniel was told to shut something up) in order so the prophecies >can finally be seen for what they really are. In so doing you have completely re-written the >prophecies and now everything points directly at the United States and out involvement in the >Middle east, and even explains the situation like nothing of its kind anywhere else in the Bible.
> So while the Church as a whole are still very much focused on the Pope and the european Union >and such, yada yada, the real Snake has a "Persian" smell to it, and it stinks to high Heavens! I >have seen a select few who have put Iran into the equason built off other Scriptures throughout the >Bible, and that is good. But they still don't know the sequence of events and that part can only be >made possible through my Restoration theory of Daniel.

Righto, I will go do what I said...you said. So you think the USA and
Iran figure in things? Well, considering its Jewish connections to
Israel, I can see the USA being involved, though everyone might be
involved. By the way, I worked on a Kibbutzim in Israel for 3 months
some years ago and there were Americans all over the place, living there.

Though, don't be surprised if the Lord comes out of left field. :-).
Anyway, remember, it's 'prophecy for dummies' for me.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Sep 11, 2016, 1:23:30 AM9/11/16