+ Greeting Curtis Eagal on 07/13/19 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 2:51:19 PM7/13/19
Curtis Eagal wrote:

> Subject: The Ironic Solution To Garabandal Miracle Date

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Curtis, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Curtis Eagal

Jul 13, 2019, 6:39:17 PM7/13/19
I am glad to hear you are hungry, my own curiosity about esoteric topics led me to realize there was more truth in prophecy than its debunking, and finding those themes in concert with my own heart. This has been a twenty year endeavor for me in public forums, and a serious first step would be a recap of recent history with enough illumination to perceive how fulfillments were constituted (that's a suggestion, not for this post).

From a background of science and higher mathematics, as well as French and comparative religion, I have the technical aptitude to deal with linguistic transliteration, astrological, hagiological, historical minutia and other elements whose integration is essential to even become aware of the fateful messages that reality itself endorses perfectly on schedule.

My comprehensive exegesis on the first twelve chapters of Revelations (before the Antichrist portions) is available as a print-on-demand softcover book entitled "A Temple Of Many Mansions" - this is about 120,000 words covering a 150-year period, involving the succession of Marian apparitions from Catherine Laboure (1830, Paris) to Zeitoun (1968 to early 1970s in Egypt), substantively juxtaposed against world events (including World War Two).

I suspect you could remain hungry after digesting all of that, perhaps develop some new cravings: but beware, the major fulfillments in cultural identity are nothing like what modern society has conditioned itself to expect, and many will reject the self-evident promised manifestations entirely based on uneasy feelings about the change acceptance would represent, in defiance of the confirmatory facts. This has to do with being a truthful soul, honest about what is heard, entering into legendary labors (produced in a seven-year period changing midway through, into a death tangent) to reap a version of the Christian story that is transformational and subliminal, as part of the Messianic Second Coming.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 6:44:11 PM7/13/19
Curtis Eagal wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Curtis Eagal wrote:
>>
>>> Subject: The Ironic Solution To Garabandal Miracle Date
>>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>> hope you, Curtis, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/1R33gxBuDQAJ

> I am glad ...

I hope your "glad" means you, Curtis, also have a healthy appetite
too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

Curtis Eagal

Jul 13, 2019, 7:38:24 PM7/13/19
Not sure whether you're speaking symbolically, I hope not literally. Can you appreciate an artist telling a recording producer they wanted a track to sound like an orange, or a composer confessing thinking of bananas for a song scored with strings and harp? Both of those occurred during sessions for the same famous album. Would you consciously recognize a hidden concept where each song represented a different fruit subliminally, or just enjoy the "tastes"?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 7:44:40 PM7/13/19
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Curtis Eagal wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/1R33gxBuDQAJ
>>
>>> I am glad ...
>>
>> I hope your "glad" means you, Curtis, also have a healthy appetite
>> too.
>>
>> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
>> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> Not sure ...

I share with you, Curtis, that your being able to reply here on USENET
does indicate that you have the more fundamental ability to eat.

So you do, in truth, have the ability to eat, don't you (yes/no) ?

Curtis Eagal

Jul 13, 2019, 7:54:23 PM7/13/19
Please establish relevance of your question to anything I posted. Well I know that those cannot eat die: my mother at an advanced age accepted a vaccine meant to protect from influenza and lost her appetite completely. The doctors noted a kidney problem from two medications she was taking, then detected a bladder infection and doubled the dose on the antibiotic, which should have been reduced instead, causing complete failure (I complained about the overdose to no avail, she was nearly catatonic on the high dosage). Due to no appetite and resulting emaciation, dialysis was not an option. I watched her gradually lose her mind, finally dosed lethally with morphine as a final mercy. Going through her belongings, she had prepared her final apparel in a box with a poem, foretelling how she would pass in slumber's soft embrace, a euphemism for the morphine she received only at the end.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 8:04:34 PM7/13/19
Curtis Eagal wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Curtis Eagal wrote:

>>> Not sure ...
>>
>> I share with you, Curtis, that your being able to reply here on USENET
>> does indicate that you have the more fundamental ability to eat.
>>
>> So you do, in truth, have the ability to eat, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> Please establish relevance of your question to anything I posted.
> Well I know that those cannot eat die: my mother at an advanced age
> accepted a vaccine meant to protect from influenza and lost her appetite completely.

Taking your reply with your continued interest to mean "yes, you have
a healthy appetite," I share with you, Curtis, that it's really
Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3)
that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
are: So now how are you ?
Message has been deleted

Curtis Eagal

Jul 13, 2019, 8:32:21 PM7/13/19
I'm not familiar with this group, but I feel it's inappropriate for the servant preparing the banquet to speak of his own hunger being satiated. I have mixed reactions about what remains to be fulfilled, especially since it will mean the eternal damnation of countless clueless people seeking validation from each other.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 8:40:06 PM7/13/19
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/7x4euih_DQAJ
I again advise that you, Curtis, really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

Curtis Eagal

Jul 13, 2019, 8:42:15 PM7/13/19
You've ironically demonstrated that you are in fact not hungry, as you've expressed only interest in having me submit to your process.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 8:52:34 PM7/13/19
> You've ironically demonstrated that you are in fact not hungry, as you've expressed
> only interest in having me submit to your process.

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again really advise that you, Curtis, **really** try to
write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we continue to establish

Curtis Eagal

Jul 13, 2019, 9:04:24 PM7/13/19
I think the sense of that passage from Phillipians is the strength of Christ can sustain a faithful person, whether hungry or full, because the work of the Lord is arduous either way. I have a new perspective on the New Testament referring to something that was done decades ago, so I've experienced the text resanctified.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 9:12:21 PM7/13/19
I again really advise a 4th time here that you, Curtis, **really** try

Curtis Eagal

Jul 13, 2019, 9:24:47 PM7/13/19
It doesn't tell you to be hungry. Seek and you shall find is more where you should be coming from, words of Jesus. I'm more Ezekiel watchman rules with Christ's Jerusalem destruction forecast, into Apocalyptic allegory. Once you've obtained enough significant information there's a responsibility to share it, or the failure is completely upon the delinquent potential messenger. When I visited a spiritualist group someone like a medium said they saw an old time church with a bell looking at me, describing the Taco Bell logo. I asked, "You mean like a mission?" and got an affirmative nod.

Madhu

Jul 13, 2019, 9:50:19 PM7/13/19

* Curtis Eagal <c171f511-8b43-47e8...@googlegroups.com> :
Wrote on Sat, 13 Jul 2019 17:29:42 -0700 (PDT):

> I'm not familiar with this group, but I feek it's inappropriate for
> the servant preparing the banquet to speak of his own hunger being
> satiated.

Of course. Luke 12:37-46.

But are the servants preparing the banquet? The millennial banquet is
not dependent on the servants. The servants themselves may be punished
and rewarded for what they have done (and the only thing absolutely
required of them is that they watch and await the messiah) but I think
it is equally hubris to say that the banquet and the subsequent endtimes
victory of the messiah depends on the efforts of his servants.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 9:51:51 PM7/13/19
I again really advise a 5th time here that you, Curtis, **really** try

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 10:13:35 PM7/13/19
> Of course. Luke 12:37-46.

To be wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) is to be
ready (Luke 12:38) to eat at the LORD's table (Luke 12:37) watchful as
to not commit the deadly Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony
(Proverbs 23:2).

Indeed, I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, Madhu, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Message has been deleted

Curtis Eagal

Jul 14, 2019, 4:54:23 AM7/14/19
You are of course ignoring the actual words of Christ in your effort to enforce humility you do not demonstrate. The Messiah does not declare Himself, but must be uplifted (suggesting a reincarnation of Moses, who would also accuse).

I am trying to explain how His parables and prophecies are currently unfolding, which is an essential job in the scenario. "The harvest is great but the laborers are few" did not include Jesus, who acts as judge and astral king. You might balk at this notion, but Jesus never stated the Second Coming would be His one-man show.

Christ sent forth four angels as foretold, but by breaking the first four scroll seals to cast their new separate souls from their prior unified incarnation - so it happened in the other dimension, and only esoteric work can affirm when it happened. Their job was to spend seven years creating what Daniel called the Third Temple in a final "missing week" of the 70 Weeks prophecy, appearing clear in part of Revelations 11.

People thought their superficial experience of that phenomenon was all there was to it, but the apostolic task was undertaken to "enter into their labors" thereby reaping the subliminal impact which was sown, and historically achieved social transformation by affecting the subconscious. So Phase Two is prepared, a massive, painstaking analysis of the myriad secret allusions to events to the story of Jesus.

Christ knew this temple would be primarily audio, which is why He spoke at the Last Supper of heeding a truthful soul who would convey significant information by accurately describing what was heard. While my pen-name suggests the eagle, with Jesus predicting the eagles would gather around the Second Coming body, it is an anagram of my real name: I chose it before playing it backwards and finding a surprising spiritual paradox. While my real first name means a jagged rock jutting from a precipice, my eldest sibling was never able to pronounce it as the name, speaking the soft vowel sound to make it simply the rock again. (Apostle Simon was not 'renamed' Peter, Christ foretold in a future hence he would be called a name meaning rock).

So there are a lot of characters taking major roles in the Apocalypse that are not Jesus, and in fact Christ proclaiming Himself Messiah is something not to be expected. The Headliner has already given extensive hints about other figures having successive 'opening act' roles. Only a preponderance of faith-engendering data could cause a suitably devout person to announce the identity of Christ currently, which would be The Uplifting.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2019, 4:56:37 AM7/14/19
> You are of course ignoring the actual words of Christ in your
> effort to enforce humility you do not demonstrate.

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
again really advise a 6th time here that you, Curtis, **really** try
Message has been deleted

Curtis Eagal

Jul 14, 2019, 5:32:30 AM7/14/19
A long time ago, I attended an event of the late faith healer Kathyrn Kuhlman. There was a line with people falling back and being caught by ushers, so I tried it. She lightly brushed my temples, and I suddenly felt an incredible surge of ecstatic happiness, so intense I found it impossible to stand normally. The ushers caught me, and somebody talked about slain in the spirit.

The frontispiece in my book is artwork based on an actual out of body experience I had twice: being incorporeal, my vision rolled beyond a form, as though my consciousness was in an orb encompassing my etheric head. At no point during my paranormal episodes has hunger or yearning been in my thoughts or feelings. Fasting, meditation are worthwhile means of purifying thoughts, but hunger implies consuming and absorbing. Your insistence I repeat your phrase as if that's the only thing that matters in the world is personally offensive to me, I find it a manipulative tactic not conducive to anything productive, and am not interested in what happens if I press that button.

Madhu

Jul 14, 2019, 5:45:16 AM7/14/19

Curtis Eagal <748e26cc-4d4e-48ba...@googlegroups.com> :
Wrote on Sun, 14 Jul 2019 01:54:22 -0700 (PDT):
> I am trying to explain how His parables and prophecies are currently
> unfolding, which is an essential job in the scenario. "The harvest is
> great but the laborers are few" did not include Jesus, who acts as
> judge and astral king. You might balk at this notion, but Jesus never
> stated the Second Coming would be His one-man show.

It is not, Revelation and Paul tell us he comes with the clouds of
heaven with the marching resurrected saints and the hosts of heaven, and
those who are alive are caught up with those who are dead. The tasks of
his army are judgment on the already defeated hosts of the antichrist

However the idea behind your suggestion - that the heavenly cohort
incarnates on earth to prepare for and support the coming of the messiah
is to be found in the avtars of vishnu, when the heavenly host take on
supporting roles during each incarnation, including wifely roles.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2019, 5:45:24 AM7/14/19
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/KHB2ODGcDQAJ
With all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, while
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26), Curtis,
so that you'd come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ
of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO !

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2019, 5:58:56 AM7/14/19
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/vZZIRjOGDQAJ

> It is not ...

I hope that despite your disagreement that you, Madhu, nonetheless
also have a healthy appetite too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you ?
Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2019, 6:35:39 AM7/14/19

Curtis Eagal

Jul 14, 2019, 7:11:04 AM7/14/19
Well you've made the classic mistake I just warned you about, the "coming with the clouds" part belongs used in The Uplifting, you're entirely skipping "all the Earth will mourn." Let us simply say for argument's sake the Great Mourning, brought about by the reaping of what was sown, should precede the spotlight being shifted to Him. Even if it didn't lead into a Second Coming, a Marian visionary said such an event would be staged as a dramatic demonstration. Jesus' power came through faith, that is why this sequence is necessary: society has insufficient faith, and this was how the Plan works to increase it so that He can accomplish the salvation.

You really should not think of the Garabandal events checking all the boxes for potentially transpiring as unrelated to the Apocalypse.

This would be a lengthy post if I explained prophecies about my books, describing cover art, concurrent planetary information, unlikely historical synchronicities, all in a few lines. For a brief example of the concise economy and accuracy of Nostradamus in I.83, the first part of that book mentioned was released 17 August 2012 with art suggesting a Deity enthroned within an Orb emitting lightning bolts, which fit two consecutive lines of a quatrain (I.83):

The foreign folk will separate the gains (a US presidential election year, polling results dominated news coverage) /
Saturn in Mars (conjunction of Saturn and Mars was on 15 August), His aspect furious -

The last part of the second line seems a curt synopsis of the cover imagery, which is the discarded visual link to the material that is the real subject getting a time stamp. There are about a hundred quatrains fulfilled recently without notice, very few involve my efforts.

The angelic garb (long white robe with golden girdle) worn in Revelations is Zoroastrian, there is a part of their prophecy coinciding with Christian end-times, illuminated: Christ begins bringing people back, including Adam and Eve; the fat of a beast is used to massively produce a youth-preserving morsel (Revelations' Great Supper turns out to be for birds devouring corpses).

It could all be correct, with God wiping every tear from the eyes of the saved, but the Bundahisn chapter 30 has both the saved and the wicked in copious tears when Judgment separates two groups. Divine consolation only comes for one side, the other's tears are not wiped by contrast.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2019, 7:13:55 AM7/14/19

Curtis Eagal

Jul 14, 2019, 11:28:35 AM7/14/19
I'm sorry, I don't understand the link, it doesn't go to anything for me, and it isn't an intelligible response on its own. I understand you've taken a concept and are running with it, but this is not the only newsgroup I've notified of my recent findings.

The power is Love, not hunger.
Please tell me how you show fear of God.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2019, 3:55:19 PM7/14/19

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 2:27:26 PM7/15/19
You are a hateful heretic whose domination of this newsgroup makes a mockery of its name and purpose. Based on your irrational, obsessive nature I find it easy to believe the claim made here about not having a valid medical license for cardiology while continuing to present yourself with that title.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 2:34:10 PM7/15/19

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 2:38:34 PM7/15/19
Your prayers are your sins, because you only say you pray out of desire to control what you don't understand, which I'm gathering is extensive from your apparent inability to discuss anything but your greedy gut.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 2:46:50 PM7/15/19

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 2:55:33 PM7/15/19
What you did with that title was judging, and Jesus said that opens you up to judgment by the same measure. I've used prophecy and newsgroups to warn people beforehand about events that actually occurred as deduced. Most notably the exact date of the Columbia shuttle disintegration on atmospheric re-entry given sixteen months in advance for a tragedy. Why would I have been focusing on 1 February 2003 a few weeks after the 9-11 attacks? Because I cared what would happen next, and offered actual expertise that reality confirmed as correct.

You by contrast smother up such endeavors by taking all the air out of the room for it, and have the tumerity to decide the destiny of my soul. Your wickedness seems nearly ripe for the winepress of Divine wrath, turning modern opportunity into your own sick delusional game.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 2:57:23 PM7/15/19

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 3:00:19 PM7/15/19
And again, I do not want the prayers of an iniquitous person, you might as well say you're conducting a Black Mass in my name.

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 3:05:54 PM7/15/19
Your prayers are a horrible curse! Please stop threatening your devilish voodoo!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 3:07:05 PM7/15/19

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 3:07:20 PM7/15/19
It's like telling me a Black Mass will be celebrated in my name. With all your ridiculous posting you never have a chance to learn your mind for prayer

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 3:09:01 PM7/15/19
I wrote clear your mind but got autocorrected. Seriously, I'm looking at how extensive your domination is, and I think I should discuss this with someone who controls the site.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 3:09:24 PM7/15/19

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 3:13:51 PM7/15/19
Robotic and idiotic, not a hint of truth or salvation. I said keep it, demon.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 3:21:13 PM7/15/19
Message has been deleted

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 3:39:09 PM7/15/19
Could you pray REALLY hard, Dr Chung?
I mean like take a year off and do ONLY that, no postings. Please, we both know how important my soul is. So if I see you posting in the next year, I'll know you really didn't care, and weren't really praying for me.

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 3:51:25 PM7/15/19
You've done good so far, no automatic reply, maybe you are praying. My request is null and void if you charge for prayer, the year of intense prayer for me must be free of charge. As you can see with the topics and people I am dealing with, I certainly need it and appreciate your offer if is sincere. However you would already be praying exclusively for me without time to read this if that were so.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 3:53:54 PM7/15/19

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 3:55:33 PM7/15/19
Try tweeting your "prayers", I'm not on Twitter.

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 3:58:20 PM7/15/19
Sadly it's sort of been entertaining observing how a person like yourself can ensure future misery for so many people by maintaining mindless ignorance.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 4:03:09 PM7/15/19
Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 4:08:12 PM7/15/19
Message has been deleted

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 4:16:49 PM7/15/19
You're not answering my question, and my prayer would be for you to converse like a normal sane person, instead of hiding behind a fundamentalist shield of projected fear. So my prayer was not answered.

How angry are you when you read Debra Dee's posts? Don't ignore the question if you want me to keep feeding your ego here, frankly I'm leaving if you keep responding with this spiritual superiority by pre-generated condescension. I'm intrigued by how your mind works, please display some original thought.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 4:23:54 PM7/15/19

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 8:49:40 PM7/15/19
Your theory that anyone who won't say they're "wonderfully hungry" is basically a Judas Iscariot because of your warped reading of the Last Supper accounts in the gospels is absolute hogwash. Did Jesus demand all the Apostles repeat that phrase, to set them apart from the betrayer? No, it's a notion all your own that bears no connection to the text. Jesus Himself did not partake, do what are you saying about Him? The dipped bread was a signal you're oblivious to, reread John 13: Jesus has announced the betrayal from within, but not that person's identity; the morsel given to Judas let Simon know, because he asked; Satan entered Judas because that might have been the supernatural purpose.

In any case when Christ says to do it quickly, He was speaking to Satan within Judas. It recalls Abel's plea to Cain, to quickly finish him off with a rock instead of beating to death with his staff. Infancy texts have young Jesus failing to exorcise Judas as a child, resulting in a bite where the spear would pierce His side during the Crucifixion.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 8:51:22 PM7/15/19

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 9:09:01 PM7/15/19
You appear completely incapable of becoming self-aware or rational, as others have noted. It was a mistake to engage you.

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 9:25:25 PM7/15/19
Perhaps you should discuss this obsession with appetite as the key element at the Last Supper with someone of the Christian faith you trust, if not a priest. But I suspect you are just trying to get attention, like most people these days. If you really yearn to sit and stay at that Table all those years ago, I can commiserate in spirit. But remember, they didn't know once He was arrested what would happen, whether there would be a severe whipping or worse, or they'd be rounded up too. It's very glib of you to judge people based on your certainty you'd enthusiastically enjoy your life being in danger, but that is completely convenient on your part, false piety.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 9:37:22 PM7/15/19

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 9:40:28 PM7/15/19
And in fact, those who stayed through the Last Supper FAILED TO SAVE CHRIST'S LIFE!

HE asked them ONE thing in the Garden of Gethsemane: to PRAY - instead they fell asleep, maybe after all that food and wine.

Tiberias was ill, and had heard of Christ, who was being summoned to Rome to affect a miraculous cure. There had to be intense prayer at the critical time that was simply not there from your precious eaters.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 9:41:51 PM7/15/19
Message has been deleted

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 10:01:20 PM7/15/19
It's your soul that's decayed without the cleansing power of Christ, and in risk of perdition: projecting your likely spiritual fate onto me with a passive-aggressive hostility in your title, not to mention your cold, un-Christian heart.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 10:07:12 PM7/15/19

Madhu

Jul 15, 2019, 10:12:36 PM7/15/19
* Curtis Eagal <257424d9-cbe7-4193...@googlegroups.com> :
Wrote on Mon, 15 Jul 2019 11:55:32 -0700 (PDT):
> You by contrast smother up such endeavors by taking all the air out of
> the room for it, and have the tumerity to decide the destiny of my

was this also autocorrect?

> soul. Your wickedness seems nearly ripe for the winepress of Divine
> wrath, turning modern opportunity into your own sick delusional game.

google is the antichrist

Curtis Eagal

Jul 15, 2019, 10:15:32 PM7/15/19
What, you don't know what tumerity means?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 10:19:42 PM7/15/19
Madhu wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Madhu wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/vZZIRjOGDQAJ
>>
>>> It is not ...
>>
>> I hope that despite your disagreement that you, Madhu, nonetheless
>> also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
>> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> was this also autocorrect?

I share with you, Madhu, that your being able to reply here on USENET
does indicate that you have the more fundamental ability to eat.

So you do, in truth, have the ability to eat, don't you (yes/no) ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an