++ Greeting John Abrams (mr.j***@gmail.com) on 11/21/19 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 21, 2019, 7:36:30 AM11/21/19
John Abrams wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> John Abrams wrote:

>> I am sad to note that DDMF continues to blaspheme (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit,
>> Who is neither "psycho" nor an "idiot."
>>
>> <rest of ranting snipped>
>>
>> May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
>> more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
>>
>> "Jesus Christ is LORD !" (Philippians 2:10-11)
>>
>> Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !
>>
>> http://bit.ly/Psalm117_

>> > * DDF CANNOT read:
>> >
>> > Revelation 1
>> > 1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to
>> > his servants the things that must soon take place.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ekbLLN7KbCw/buabylkmDQAJ
>>
>> I hope your being able to notice DDMF's ever-worsening (John 5:14)
>> accursed (Jeremiah 17:5) condition means you, John, also have the
>> more fundamental ability (i.e. a healthy appetite) to eat food.
>>
>> So you do have the ability to eat food at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> Yes.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/REqhpn373Vk/VlIFgSFqGwAJ

I remind you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) for real food that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2019, 10:19:05 AM11/21/19
++ 11/21/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Again, simply always say/write that we're wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

"I am simply wonderfully hungry" is the absolutely **only** correct
answer to the question "Do you sin ?" because it means GOD is blessing
us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby proving on our behalf that we've
indeed stopped sinning else He wouldn't be helping us to say/write
that we're http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12).

It is written in Scripture that we are to prove **all** things, which
would include that we've stopped sinning.

Indeed, to answer "Do you sin ?" incorrectly is itself sin.

Recent USENET example of not sinning:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/4eSrqciAC8I/JfMaJrtrBQAJ

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to John 5:14)

Indeed, becoming eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the tragic
example of DDMF is really worse:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/aBd9CXph2CQ/QI6OUDr2AQAJ

Moreover, it is possible (Matthew 19:26) that Apostle John, based on
his writing 1 John 1:8-10, did not know (Hosea 4:6) Apostle Paul's
secret ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) of how to stop being hangry
(James 1:20) in order to be able (Philippians 4:13) to stop sinning as
the LORD commands (John 5:14).

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2019, 4:17:53 PM11/21/19
++ 11/21/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Again, simply always say/write that we're wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (Jn 15:12) with all glory

servannt

Nov 21, 2019, 5:15:40 PM11/21/19
Psalms
81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.

Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.

Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2019, 5:25:18 PM11/21/19
++ (Proverbs 23:2) 11/21/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2019, 10:51:24 PM11/21/19
++ 11/21/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Again, simply always say/write that we're wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (Jn 15:12) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

"I am simply wonderfully hungry" is the absolutely **only** correct
answer to the question "Do you sin ?" because it means GOD is blessing
us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby proving on our behalf that we've
indeed stopped sinning else He wouldn't be helping us to say/write
that we're http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Ph 4:12).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2019, 2:12:33 AM11/22/19
++ 11/22/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2019, 6:31:34 PM11/22/19
++ 11/22/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2019, 2:53:42 AM11/23/19
++ 11/23/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2019, 5:27:01 AM11/23/19
++ 11/23/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2019, 1:40:11 PM11/23/19
+++ 11/23/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2019, 10:43:42 PM11/23/19
++++ 11/23/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ .....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2019, 1:35:44 AM11/24/19
++ 11/24/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2019, 2:33:56 AM11/24/19
++ (Proverbs 23:2) 11/24/19 Tragically sinning (John 5:14) ...
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2019, 2:05:11 PM11/24/19
++++ 11/24/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ .....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 25, 2019, 3:06:23 AM11/25/19
++ 11/25/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 25, 2019, 3:45:38 AM11/25/19
++ 11/25/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2019, 3:25:29 AM11/26/19
++ 11/26/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2019, 5:20:15 AM11/27/19
++ 11/27/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2019, 3:09:05 AM11/28/19
++ 11/28/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2019, 4:43:50 AM11/29/19
++ 11/29/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 12:44:35 AM11/30/19
++ 11/30/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2019, 1:13:36 AM12/1/19
++ 12/01/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2019, 4:03:35 AM12/2/19
++ 12/02/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2019, 2:11:48 AM12/3/19
++ 12/03/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2019, 12:46:15 AM12/4/19
++ 12/04/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2019, 2:18:23 AM12/5/19
++ 12/05/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2019, 12:24:51 AM12/6/19
++ 12/06/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2019, 12:30:29 AM12/7/19
++ 12/07/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2019, 1:27:29 AM12/8/19
++ 12/08/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2019, 2:59:39 AM12/9/19
++ 12/09/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2019, 2:39:07 AM12/10/19
++ 12/10/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2019, 2:53:15 AM12/11/19
++ 12/11/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2019, 2:37:42 AM12/12/19
++ 12/12/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2019, 3:04:50 AM12/13/19
++ 12/13/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2019, 3:00:53 AM12/14/19
++ 12/14/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2019, 2:33:57 AM12/15/19
++ 12/15/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2019, 3:22:59 AM12/16/19
++ 12/16/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2019, 12:23:06 AM12/17/19
++ 12/17/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2019, 3:09:57 AM12/18/19
++ 12/18/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2019, 3:28:15 AM12/19/19
++ 12/19/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2019, 5:12:28 AM12/20/19
++ 12/20/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2019, 3:26:55 AM12/21/19
++ 12/21/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2019, 4:07:18 AM12/22/19
++ 12/22/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2019, 3:45:16 AM12/23/19
++ 12/23/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2019, 4:27:18 AM12/24/19
++ 12/24/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 25, 2019, 4:01:20 AM12/25/19
++ 12/25/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 26, 2019, 5:48:04 AM12/26/19
++ 12/26/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2019, 5:10:05 AM12/27/19
++ 12/27/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 28, 2019, 4:19:28 AM12/28/19
++ 12/28/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2019, 12:51:51 AM12/29/19
++ 12/29/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2019, 5:31:10 AM12/30/19
++ 12/30/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2019, 2:16:38 AM12/31/19
++ 12/31/19 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2020, 2:16:15 AM1/1/20
++ 01/01/20 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 2, 2020, 4:34:42 AM1/2/20
++ 01/02/20 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 3, 2020, 2:26:46 AM1/3/20
++ 01/03/20 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2020, 3:53:14 AM1/4/20
++ 01/04/20 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 5, 2020, 5:42:06 AM1/5/20
++ 01/05/20 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 6, 2020, 3:03:12 AM1/6/20
++ 01/06/20 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 7, 2020, 4:04:13 AM1/7/20
++ 01/07/20 In order to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD