<MX119> Exposing the tragedy of MichaelC being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 12/24/20 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 24, 2020, 5:44:44 AM12/24/20
eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MX wrote:
> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
> >>
> >> We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.

**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ

> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
>
> >   That isn't a cure...

Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview

> > it's a removal of an organ with a function ...

Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:

> And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.

What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC mindlessly wrote:

> Exactly!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
>> Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
>
> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
>
>> May you eat what you bake.
>
> And you certainly are.

"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)

> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
>> continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
>
> First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.

The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse (Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day 9+ years ago:

> Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned, **and** your entire household more than ever for the benefit of others thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 3, 2021, 9:06:50 PM6/3/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 3, 2021, 9:17:45 PM6/3/21
<MX119> 06/03/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping
the sin of gluttony by fasting (i.e. 0 lbs) ...

"Then He (LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth) said to them all: 'Whoever
wants to be My disciple must deny themselves (of excess food) and take
up their cross ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/FoodScale ) daily and follow
Me.'" (Luke 9:23 & context w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/luke/9-23.htm

"An omer of manna/wheat/food weighs 2 lbs. Perishing souls such as
KlausS will continue to lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit
(referring to Exodus 16:16 and Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/xufZaqEm4XA/m/jyzKYlgGAQAJ

"Then Jesus took the loaves, gave thanks to GOD, and distributed them
to the people. Afterward(s) He did the same with the fish (so that
they each got 2 lbs of food). And they all ate (the 2 lbs which was)
as much as they wanted. After everyone was full (satisfied that they
got all they needed), Jesus told His disciples, 'Now gather the
leftovers (which wouldn't exist if the people overate the excess
food), so that nothing is wasted.'" (John 6:11-12, NLT w/
parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/ZgsDuv_E6oI/m/NickmAzXAwAJ

"Yes, 2 lbs of food is the right amount of daily food even if the food
is just raw wheat" -- Holy Spirit (referring to John 6:11-12, Exodus
16:16, and Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

+++

Again, behold ...

"The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
(over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3 w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/genesis/3-13.htm

"Yes, Adam & Eve did commit the sin of gluttony when they overate and
as they have confessed. Those who are either perishing or eternally
condemned will lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
Genesis 3:12-3, John 3:3&5, and Mark 3:29)

Again, here's how to stop sinning ...

To sin is to not do what LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth, our Mighty
(Isaiah 9:6) GOD, wants because of our being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like
http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3).

What about the serpent (aka satan) ?

The serpent's sin was **not** gluttony, because he did **not**
overeat.

Instead, his sin was deceiving Eve so that now he can't say/write he's
"wonderfully hungry" because he's now cursed (Genesis 3:14) to **not**
be hungry and he's not forgiven of this sin because he's not been
allowed to confess it.

"There is absolutely only one sin that is tied to eating food like the
figs from the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden and that is the
sin of gluttony." -- Holy Spirit (referring again to Genesis 3:12-3)

Suggested background reading:

(1) What does Jesus want ?
http://WDJW.net

(2) How to stop sinning & avoid the eternal (Mark 3:29) sin ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/J-MWlsafBQAJ

(3) Our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tJCSufTgyLU/6pPYHYipGwAJ

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth being our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry means that even His creating evil is not sin
because He does it not out of being hangry but for the meaningful
purpose of proving that, in fact, only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

... as in the tragic USENET example of Duke (aka duckgumbo32):
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/f9T5jpNpCOU/m/evQjPTiLBgAJ

... or worse (John 5:14) become eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in
the more tragic USENET example of James (zeb**ATwindstream.net):

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/7GiPwBwBbqw/m/mvPDcSY5AQAJ

The average American is overeating more than twice what they should.

"I eat half as much as others typically eat." -- Fauja Singh (110 yo
marathon runner)

Source video from 2012:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCY0Xx92YvQ

More recent video from 2020:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvilwVYyZSI:

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 5, 2021, 11:17:18 AM6/5/21
aaa (aka Jeo) wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> aaa (aka Jeo) wrote:

>>> Thank you, and how are you?
>>>
>>> I have been wonderfully working on my fat reduction as usual.
>>
>> Again, I advise that you, Jeo, really try to write that you're
>> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> I'm fine. Thank you.
>
> I'm not hungry. I'm quite satisfied both physically and spiritually.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/5OpYBq0nF0E/h2KkwydYCQAJ
8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
that GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you,
Jeo, would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 5, 2021, 11:19:49 AM6/5/21
On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 11:17:59 -0400, ExDoc Andrew <disc...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

Because you've certainly lied a thousand more times than that!

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 5, 2021, 11:23:32 AM6/5/21
<MX119> 06/05/21 Again praying as only a forever (Psalm 117)
doctor can with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/8ecSm5ju5Zc/m/syhDrEztAgAJ

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jun 5, 2021, 11:47:18 AM6/5/21
On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 11:24:14 -0400, ExDoc Andrew <disc...@T3WiJ.com>
lied:

><MX119> 06/05/21 Again lying as only a disgraced (Psalm 117)
>former doctor can with all disrespect ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD ...

<link to previous lies snipped>

Psalm 117

Praise the Lord, all you nations;
extol him, all you peoples.
For great is his love toward us,
and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever.
And don't lie about how much food
you should eat
Because the Lord does not want
you to be hungry

Ted

Jun 6, 2021, 7:34:07 PM6/6/21
Good going! Chung is clearly working for Satan, not God.

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 6, 2021, 8:10:45 PM6/6/21
<MX119> 06/06/21 Ted tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/jUZViHeGYXo/m/SikdUTTxAAAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 10, 2021, 11:20:46 PM6/10/21
<MX119> 06/10/21 MX tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/STbAPnxfn4E/m/nAVIlJj9AwAJ
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 15, 2021, 2:46:12 PM6/15/21
<MX119> 06/15/21 Again, proving GOD's existence w/all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD ...

http://bit.ly/Proof_of_GOD

GOD happens to be http://bit.ly/TheGreatestScientist

... as evident by His providing the greatest scientific proof of His
own existence ...

Laus DEO !

... along with the supporting evidence:

<begin supporting evidence>

Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

> I could personally utter **those words** but that
> wouldn't make them true, except in your fevered imagination.

**emphasis** added.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/uKh8ID10CQAJ

Actually, you can't even write **Jesus is LORD** much less say the
sentence with your mouth or you would have done so already as in the
cited example of David Silverman (aka Arch Rationalist on YouTube and
Sanity's Helper on USENET).

Laus DEO !

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned (Mark 3:29), more than ever by ever extending & increasing
His curse on you **and** your entire extended household more than ever
in the name (John 16:23) of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! !

"It is being done." -- Holy Spirit (see John 16:23)

Laus DEO !!!

The following additional eternally condemned souls unwittingly also
serve to add to this proof because they show that they, themselves,
also cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) because the Holy Spirit will not help them do
it.

They unwittingly also serve as evidence of GOD, Who is the One Who
condemns (Mark 3:29) & curses (Jeremiah 17:5) them, as can be seen
within the USENET thread which starts with the OP at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

**and** more recently at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/xDL23dlcqGw/svnGNQYhCAAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/iNOBhNvW7a8/buyOgSLiCAAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/1DTb1jHwsEI/Yk1hkBAGCQAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/-97sVWg4Wlo/Pvvj3gveDAAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/YOR5kXqRSss/bf91VzjPEgAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/VTKrWQ1e_hY/Gyua5W3-EgAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/mxM79-YWD4U/t7Nw2k4oEwAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/Hx1i1ou7OCQ/qNZQz_ueEwAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/BrLR22Q3XGQ/bX0nlsWPFAAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/YOR5kXqRSss/ADr9s-yOAgAJ

**and** most recently at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/EQLeL-tGAAAJ

<end of supporting evidence>

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or else we'll most certainly die a

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 15, 2021, 5:50:30 PM6/15/21
<MX119> 06/15/21 Again greeting Vincent here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/sVM_UX7PS3c/m/rnYrSAgXAwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 15, 2021, 8:56:35 PM6/15/21
<MX119> 06/15/21 MX tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 20, 2021, 10:24:27 PM6/20/21
<MX119> 06/20/21 MX tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jun 27, 2021, 5:26:46 AM6/27/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 2, 2021, 9:33:47 AM7/2/21
<MX119> 07/02/21 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/wGdgfd4HCAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 2, 2021, 5:21:56 PM7/2/21
<MX119> 07/02/21 tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/tttH_QMIZmo/m/Z5hXtUBhAgAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 7, 2021, 6:49:20 PM7/7/21
<MX119> 07/07/21 MX tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 7, 2021, 7:13:26 PM7/7/21
<MX119> 07/07/21 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ZuzeTE71dHs/m/u47B_omoCAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 19, 2021, 7:28:33 AM7/19/21
<MX119> 07/19/21 Again, as shown by the LORD, that instead of stopping
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense
http://HeartMDPhD.com/WonderfullyHungryPresident
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewCare

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 19, 2021, 7:41:03 AM7/19/21
On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 07:30:00 -0400, NeverDoc Andrew
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> lied:

>"Then He (LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth) said to them all: 'Whoever
>wants to be My disciple must deny themselves (of excess food) and take
>up their cross ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/FoodScale ) daily and follow
>Me.'" (Luke 9:23 & context w/ parenthetical clarification)
>
>Source:
>https://biblehub.com/luke/9-23.htm

============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================
Jesus never spoke of "excess food."
This is Chung's fabrication
============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================

>"An omer of manna/wheat/food weighs 2 lbs. Perishing souls such as
>KlausS will continue to lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit
>(referring to Exodus 16:16 and Revelation 6:6)
>
>Source:
>https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/xufZaqEm4XA/m/jyzKYlgGAQAJ

============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================
Omer weighs 3.4 pounds to 3.9 pounds
-SOURCE: The Mishnah, ed. Herbert Danby, Oxford University
Press: Oxford 1977, Appendix II, p. 798
============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================

>"Then Jesus took the loaves, gave thanks to GOD, and distributed them
>to the people. Afterward(s) He did the same with the fish (so that
>they each got 2 lbs of food). And they all ate (the 2 lbs which was)
>as much as they wanted. After everyone was full (satisfied that they
>got all they needed), Jesus told His disciples, 'Now gather the
>leftovers (which wouldn't exist if the people overate the excess
>food), so that nothing is wasted.'" (John 6:11-12, NLT w/
>parenthetical clarification)
>
>Source:
>https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/ZgsDuv_E6oI/m/NickmAzXAwAJ

============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================
Jesus never distributed 2 lbs of food
This is Chung's fabrication
============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================

>"Yes, 2 lbs of food is the right amount of daily food even if the food
>is just raw wheat" -- Holy Spirit (referring to John 6:11-12, Exodus
>16:16, and Revelation 6:6)
>
>Source:
>https://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================
The Holy Spirit would never say anything
this stupid.
This is Chung's fabrication
============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================

>Again, behold ...
>
>"The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
>gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
>Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
>done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
>(over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3 w/ parenthetical clarification)
>
>Source:
>https://biblehub.com/genesis/3-13.htm

============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================
Adam and Eve did not overeat
This is Chung's fabrication
============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================

>"Yes, Adam & Eve did commit the sin of gluttony when they overate and
>as they have confessed. Those who are either perishing or eternally
>condemned will lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
>Genesis 3:12-3, John 3:3&5, and Mark 3:29)

============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================
Adam and Eve did not overeat
The Holy Spirit did not say this
This is Chung's fabrication
============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================

>Again, here's how to stop sinning ...

Get mental health help, Chung. You've already ruined your own life.
Stop trying to ruin everyone elses.

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 19, 2021, 7:43:58 AM7/19/21
<MX119> 07/19/21 Again praying as only a forever (Psalm 117) doctor
can with all glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/8ecSm5ju5Zc/m/syhDrEztAgAJ

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 19, 2021, 8:10:31 AM7/19/21
>>On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 07:30:00 -0400, NeverDoc Andrew
>><disc...@T3WiJ.com> lied:
>>
>>>"Then He (LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth) said to them all: 'Whoever
>>>wants to be My disciple must deny themselves (of excess food) and take
>>>up their cross ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/FoodScale ) daily and follow
>>>Me.'" (Luke 9:23 & context w/ parenthetical clarification)
>>>
>>>Source:
>>>https://biblehub.com/luke/9-23.htm
>>>
>>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================
>> Jesus never spoke of "excess food."
>> This is Chung's fabrication
>>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================

[Crickets_Burning_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

> [...]
>>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================

[Crickets_Burning_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

>>>"Yes, Adam & Eve did commit the sin of gluttony when they overate and
>>>as they have confessed. Those who are either perishing or eternally
>>>condemned will lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
>>>Genesis 3:12-3, John 3:3&5, and Mark 3:29)
>>
>>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================
>> Adam and Eve did not overeat
>> The Holy Spirit did not say this
>> This is Chung's fabrication
>>============= ChungLie™ FACT CHECK ======================

[Crickets_Burning_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

>>>Again, here's how to stop sinning ...
>>
>>Get mental health help, Chung. You've already ruined your own life.
>>Stop trying to ruin everyone elses.

[Crickets_Burning_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

Note how Chung-- whom I now believe never WAS an actual MD-- simply
runs away from challenges to his beliefs. He can't support them, only
ignore them.

What a coward he is.

Jehovah-M’Kaddesh

Jul 19, 2021, 9:28:57 AM7/19/21
On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 07:45:23 -0400, HeartDoc Andrew
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

><MX119> 07/19/21 Again praying as only a forever (Psalm 117) doctor
>can with all glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD ...

Chung has NEVER prayed with glory to God.

God hates liars, and Chung is a PROVEN liar, a FACT he does NOT deny.

Chung doesn't even believe in God-- if he did, he would stop lying and
blaspheming.

[Tortured_Blasphemous_Crickets_Eternally_Roasting_In_Hell.wav] (©
2021 All Rights Reserved)

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 19, 2021, 9:30:49 AM7/19/21
<MX119> 07/19/21 Again praying a 2nd time as only a forever (Psalm

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 19, 2021, 9:43:59 AM7/19/21
On Mon, 19 Jul 2021 09:32:00 -0400, HeartDoc Andrew
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>>NeverDoc Andrew
>><disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>>
>>><MX119> 07/19/21 Again praying as only a forever (Psalm 117) doctor

>> [Crickets_Burning_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

[Tortured_Blasphemous_Crickets_Eternally_Roasting_In_Hell.wav]
(© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

>> [Crickets_Burning_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

[Tortured_Blasphemous_Crickets_Eternally_Roasting_In_Hell.wav]
(© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

>> [Crickets_Burning_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

[Tortured_Blasphemous_Crickets_Eternally_Roasting_In_Hell.wav]
(© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

>> [Crickets_Burning_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

[Tortured_Blasphemous_Crickets_Eternally_Roasting_In_Hell.wav]
(© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

>> [Crickets_Burning_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

[Tortured_Blasphemous_Crickets_Eternally_Roasting_In_Hell.wav]
(© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

>> [Crickets_Burning_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

[Tortured_Blasphemous_Crickets_Eternally_Roasting_In_Hell.wav]
(© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

>> [Crickets_Burning_In_Hell.wav] (© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

[Tortured_Blasphemous_Crickets_Eternally_Roasting_In_Hell.wav]
(© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

>>Note how Chung-- whom I now believe never WAS an actual MD-- simply
>>runs away from challenges to his beliefs. He can't support them, only
>>ignore them.
>>
>>What a coward he is.

[Tortured_Blasphemous_Crickets_Eternally_Roasting_In_Hell.wav]
(© 2021 All Rights Reserved)

Note how afraid Chung is! LOL

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 19, 2021, 10:54:34 AM7/19/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 26, 2021, 11:52:13 AM7/26/21
<MX119> 07/26/21 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 4, 2021, 7:37:02 PM8/4/21
On Wed, 04 Aug 2021 19:12:36 -0400, ExDoc Andrew <disc...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

>> Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
>
>LIE.
>
>The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
>color of my face red for those who can see me.

Yeah it is. You're embarrassed at how easily your lies are exposed.

Michael Christ

Aug 4, 2021, 7:43:37 PM8/4/21
Ha, that Chung is still flogging his dead horse after all this time

Amazing.

Michael Christ

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth?" "The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 4, 2021, 7:44:01 PM8/4/21
<MX119> 08/04/21 Again praying as only a forever (Psalm 117) doctor

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 4, 2021, 7:44:55 PM8/4/21
<MX119> 08/04/21 MX haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 5, 2021, 7:04:02 AM8/5/21
On Wed, 04 Aug 2021 19:45:33 -0400, HeartDoc Andrew
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>>>LIE.
>>>
>>>The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
>>>color of my face red for those who can see me.
>>
>>Yeah it is. You're embarrassed at how easily your lies are exposed.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 5, 2021, 7:04:37 AM8/5/21
On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 09:43:35 +1000, Michael Christ
<jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/08/2021 9:36 am, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> LIE.
>>>
>>> The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
>>> color of my face red for those who can see me.
>>
>> Yeah it is. You're embarrassed at how easily your lies are exposed.
>>

>Ha, that Chung is still flogging his dead horse after all this time
>
>Amazing.

Dead horse?

Did it die of starvation too?

LOL

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 5, 2021, 8:20:54 AM8/5/21
<MX119> 08/05/21 Again praying as only a forever (Psalm 117) doctor

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 12, 2021, 6:30:21 PM8/12/21
<MX119> 08/12/21 tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 26, 2021, 10:48:41 PM8/26/21
<MX119> 08/26/21 MX tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Aug 26, 2021, 11:19:03 PM8/26/21
<MX119> 08/26/21 Again, know that all the people of Nineveh repented
by stopping (Jonah 3:7) their sin of gluttony & were spared the
destruction prophesied by Prophet Jonah.

Here's how to stop sinning per the LORD's command (John 5:14):

As shown by the LORD, Himself, in the flesh, that instead of stopping
[...]

the more tragic USENET example of MichaelC (aka the false Christ):

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/0Wm0Mwb234Y/m/xhUnw-D5BAAJ

The average American is overeating more than twice what they should.

"I eat half as much as others typically eat." -- Fauja Singh (110 yo
marathon runner)

Source video from 2012:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCY0Xx92YvQ

More recent video from 2020:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvilwVYyZSI:

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 3, 2021, 9:26:09 AM9/3/21
<MX119> 09/03/21 Rod tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/NJ0dv4zyAwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 11, 2021, 8:17:56 PM9/11/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 19, 2021, 1:08:34 PM9/19/21
<MX119> 09/19/21 Rod tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 28, 2021, 8:37:57 AM9/28/21

HeartDoc Andrew

Sep 28, 2021, 10:41:10 AM9/28/21
<MX119> 09/28/21 Rod tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 10, 2021, 6:18:07 AM10/10/21
<MX119> 10/10/21 MX tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 10, 2021, 6:49:29 PM10/10/21
<MX119> 10/10/21 MX haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 18, 2021, 5:29:53 PM10/18/21
<MX119> 10/18/21 MX tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 19, 2021, 7:07:26 AM10/19/21
<MX119> 10/19/21 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 24, 2021, 10:50:03 PM10/24/21
<MX119> 10/24/21 Here's the post w/ the answer ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/KE8ZWtUl6IQ/m/xdd5lZ4FCQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 25, 2021, 7:47:20 AM10/25/21
<MX119> 10/25/21 MX tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 8, 2021, 6:28:27 PM11/8/21
<MX119> 11/08/21 MX tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 8, 2021, 8:25:37 PM11/8/21
<MX119> 11/08/21 Here's the post w/ the answer ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/KE8ZWtUl6IQ/m/xdd5lZ4FCQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 20, 2021, 6:57:45 PM11/20/21
<MX119> 11/20/21 MX tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 20, 2021, 8:51:57 PM11/20/21
<MX119> 11/21/21 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ZuzeTE71dHs/m/u47B_omoCAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 20, 2021, 9:00:15 PM11/20/21
<MX119> 11/21/21 Again, here's the post w/the answer...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/KE8ZWtUl6IQ/m/xdd5lZ4FCQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 20, 2021, 11:04:24 PM11/20/21
<MX119> 11/20/21 Ted tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/jUZViHeGYXo/m/SikdUTTxAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 2, 2021, 3:12:42 AM12/2/21
<MX119> 12/02/21 MX tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 12, 2021, 5:40:43 PM12/12/21
<MX119> 12/12/21 MX tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Jacob Israel

Dec 12, 2021, 5:55:37 PM12/12/21
Wow!

That giant wall of word salad looked like an indictment worthy of any
Pharisee prosecutor.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is good news. Jesus came so that men might be
saved, not so that they might be condemned.

The men doing the damning and condemning are like the ones who condemned
Our Lord to be crucified.

Walls of word salad invective cannot condemn anyone. The only
unpardonable sin is unbelief - refusing to believe in the Son of God.

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 12, 2021, 6:04:51 PM12/12/21
Jacob Israel wrote in part:

>Wow!

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
again hope you, Jacob, also have a healthy appetite too.

Earlier greeting 4 hours ago at:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/xWxF1oy2_Dc/m/mYf9EO7bBQAJ

So again how are you ?

Michael Christ

Dec 12, 2021, 7:10:08 PM12/12/21
I don't take any notice of Andrew, he has got posts that must be 15
years old over long long gone conversations.

You are in a pit here on the newsgroups. I have been for years and
there is some deep layers of background to what is going on.

"The only unpardonable sin is unbelief - refusing to believe in the Son
of God". That is correct.

And why wouldn't you do that??

I put it this way, the unpardonable sin is NOT loving God with all your
heart, soul, and mind.

Where would there be a place for anyone in heaven who didn't??

It is an abomination.

Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

[...]

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator. So
no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 12, 2021, 7:19:05 PM12/12/21
<MX119> 12/12/21 MX haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Christ

Dec 12, 2021, 8:20:00 PM12/12/21

Robert wrote:
> Thank God that sin is forgivable too.

What are you talking about sin for, it is not the issue???!!!

Believe in God, Robert!!! The Lord Jesus Christ died for the sins of
the whole world!!!

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Do you believe that?

1Jn_2:2  And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only,
but also for the sins of the whole world.

Do you believe that?? Well, do you???

Well...what remains...we've been over and over and over and over it!!!

There are no loop-hole "gradations of sin concepts", or double-dipping,
or revolving doors, or "mistakes", or "pieces of stupid"!

All, or remain a whore with the world. You can't serve two masters.

How much clearer does it have to be???!!!

What is it?  You don't like the way I say things because it doesn't
accord with your institutional Christian moral sinner standards, so you
piss on the truth???!!!

Well, more fool you.

Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 12, 2021, 8:24:29 PM12/12/21
<MX119> 12/12/21 MX mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

%

Dec 12, 2021, 8:25:45 PM12/12/21
everybody runned offt

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 12, 2021, 8:29:29 PM12/12/21

Michael Christ

Dec 12, 2021, 8:32:04 PM12/12/21
Robert wrote:
> The unpardonable sin is blaspheming the Holy Spirit.
>
> “Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be
> forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be
> forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it
> shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it
> shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to
> come.” (Mat 12:31-32)
>
> Therefore unbelief in the Son of God is indeed forgivable, unless the person
> physically dies in that state.

So then it is unforgivable?? So it was unforgivable then?? :-).

Perhaps, like what you said below, "Something you should reconsider and
adjust"?

The Lord has forgiven! The Lord's words in Matthew went on to be
fulfilled!

> “Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men,
> and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall
> blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of
> eternal damnation:” (Mar 3:28-29)
>
> Something you should reconsider and adjust.

Stop with the head-knowledge-bible-banging, religious condemnation.

What exactly is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit since you feel
qualified to quote the bible at people??

Surely you know?

Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 12, 2021, 8:40:08 PM12/12/21
<MX119> 12/12/21 MX obsessively vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

NightBulb

Dec 12, 2021, 9:10:29 PM12/12/21
On 12/12/21 5:26 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Dec 12, 2021, Jacob Israel wrote
> (in article <sp5ul7$7i6o$1...@news.mixmin.net>):
>
> The unpardonable sin is blaspheming the Holy Spirit.
>
> “Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be
> forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be
> forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it
> shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it
> shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to
> come.” (Mat 12:31-32)
>
> Therefore unbelief in the Son of God is indeed forgivable, unless the person
> physically dies in that state.
>
> “Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men,
> and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall
> blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of
> eternal damnation:” (Mar 3:28-29)
>
> Something you should reconsider and adjust.

"... purify your hearts, ye double minded."

"A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways."

Let us count the ways and purify our hearts of all unclean doctrine.

You have said that unbelief is forgivable, unless the person physically
dies in that state. You have said that the blasphemy against the Holy
Spirit is unforgivable.

You have not defined exactly what actions constitute the "blasphemy
against the Holy Spirit." You have not shown who is committing this
unpardonable sin. How do you define this sin? Who is committing this sin?

In the scripture that you quoted above you omitted the verses in which
Jesus defines exactly what the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit means
and who is guilty of it. Jesus defined it as the rank unbelief and
posturing of those professing belief in God, and speaking idle
words--idle words being professing contrary to the scripture--and
enslaving men with religion. He says the words of the religious
institution will be weighed against them in the day of judgment. That
happened. Between 66-70 anno domini their entire religious system was
razed and burned to the ground by Roman invaders. What Judea had done
(legalized a system of unbelief) was unpardonable. Judea was not
forgiven by God, but rather destroyed by Roman agents of God's wrath.

Offenses will come, but woe unto those by whom they come. So Rome is not
off the hook for what she did to Judea. Rome and her church daughters
have magnified the iniquity of Judea up until this very day.

Your statement about repenting before physical death is a repetition
of popular Christian myth about salvation but it misses the point being
made by the scripture--that religion and religious hierarchy is
unbelief, and a bar to forgiveness.

Jesus is not setting aside a singular act and calling that, "the
unpardonable sin." He is exposing a system of thought that is the
unpardonable sin, and explaining the curse upon those who subscribe to
and wage war in the name of that system. Remember it is written that
the, "Kingdom ... suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force
..." and, "Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of
knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in
ye hindered."

So now that we see that Jesus defined the blasphemy against the Holy
Spirit as the rank unbelief of the religious leaders, which leads them
to drive the sheep away from the true Shepherd, you have marked out a
doctrine that is double-minded, lacking a full understanding.

You have to have an eye single to God's glory. As soon as you prop up a
religious leader, a creedo, or a "church father" as your guide in
doctrine, you are being double-minded instead of single-minded. We have
the law and the prophets as a light to our path and a lamp to our
feet--not the commentaries of religious leaders or the swelling oratory
of some "great preacher."

To merely believe on Jesus Christ as the Lamb is the washing of the word
which cleanses away the stain of all sin. Ergo, to believe on something
other than Christ (unbelief) is to remain stained. Church leaders want
you to believe on religion. They want you to believe in the Church as
the means of salvation. This is worshiping the creation above the
Creator. That is unbelief--the unpardonable unbelief of the rulers over
Judea, a sin now infecting the current religious system. The moment you
believe only on Jesus, you are freed from all religion, all authority
and power of religious leaders. "Ye shall know the truth and the truth
shall make you free."

The moment you believe that Jesus took away your sins you are no longer
concluded in unbelief, but are instead the recipient of mercy, for then
you have no sin laid to your account. But if you believe in religion and
foist that religion upon others as necessary to salvation then every
idle word you speak will be weighed in judgment against you.

That's why the religious charlatans and false teachers are called a
brood of vipers and spawn of Satan. They are the embodiment of unbelief.

"For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy
upon all."

All men are concluded under unbelief, having partaken of the false
religious systems of the world, being blinded by these religious insane
asylums, having no hope of forgiveness, except through Christ Jesus. Yet
Jesus already took away the sins of the world. Whether or not you
believe is not up to you, but up to the Father.

"No man cometh unto me except the Father draw him..."

And the Father devised a plan to allow the devil to "baffle with
bullshit" the whole world through religion, so that the Father would not
have to play favorites, or allow anyone the right to boast, when he
unleashes the final act in his plan to raise the dead to life.

It is God (not the Church) who is working salvation through His Son.
Religious systems have nothing to do with this except as the stumbling
block we all must trip over on the way to the Risen Lord. These
religious systems are abominable counterfeits for the peaceable kingdom
of our Lord and their usurpation of the matter is unpardonable blasphemy.

The New Covenant is the release of the children of Israel from that
system of unpardonable sin. Revelation is calling us to flee from the
Churches and trust solely in Jesus Christ as the propitiation for our
sins. The churches try to draw us away from Jesus and to their religion.
That is the same "scattering the flock" the Scribes and Pharisees were
doing, which is part and parcel of unbelief.

No doubt you thought you were teaching something about the Lord. But I
already have his word:

"But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of
Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their
inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and
they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his
neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they
shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them,
saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember
their sin no more."

Those of us who have entered the New Covenant have no need of a
religious leader or religious whore house to tell us to know the Lord.
We have left the old covenant whore house and been set free from
iniquity. We are free from the bondage of the Pharisees, the Priests,
the Ecumenical councils, the tax-exempt donation mills, the pew-warmer
mausoleums-- an unpardonable system of spiritual slavery preserved and
propagated by the Church harlot. Because she is unforgivable, and her
sin cannot be washed away, the whore of Babylon burns.

It happened long ago and it will happen again. "There is no new thing
under the sun ..."

You have said that unbelief is forgivable, unless the person physically
dies in that state. But Jesus is not talking about the individual. He is
talking about the collective system in regards to this unpardonable sin.

You have said that the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is
unforgivable. This is true. But who is committing this unpardonable
blasphemy? Answer: the Church. Babylon persists in her unpardonable
blasphemy and unbelief, and she will die in that state. The harlot will
be thrown down forcefully, so the sheep be scattered into sectarian
divisions no more.

Then the sheep will have One Shepherd and be one flock, all drinking one
spiritual drink and eating one spiritual bread.

Peace be to you. I pray you will avoid the spiritual bondage of church
doctrine and rely solely upon the scripture and the Holy Spirit as your
guide and instructor for all doctrine. We must be ruthlessly
single-minded about the faith to avoid the traumatic terrors of the
harlot and her religious lies.

--

NightBulb
https://blog.nightbulb.net

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 12, 2021, 9:27:55 PM12/12/21
<MX119> 12/12/21 Again greeting Jacob/John/Nightbulb here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/STbAPnxfn4E/m/2P1-oM7oBQAJ

NightBulb

Dec 12, 2021, 9:54:38 PM12/12/21
On 12/12/21 6:10 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 13/12/2021 9:55 am, Jacob Israel wrote:
>> Wow!
>>
>> That giant wall of word salad looked like an indictment worthy of any
>> Pharisee prosecutor.
>>
>> The Gospel of Jesus Christ is good news. Jesus came so that men might be
>> saved, not so that they might be condemned.
>>
>> The men doing the damning and condemning are like the ones who condemned
>> Our Lord to be crucified.
>>
>> Walls of word salad invective cannot condemn anyone. The only
>> unpardonable sin is unbelief - refusing to believe in the Son of God.
>
> I don't take any notice of Andrew, he has got posts that must be 15
> years old over long long gone conversations.
>
> You are in a pit here on the newsgroups.  I have been for years and
> there is some deep layers of background to what is going on.
>
> "The only unpardonable sin is unbelief - refusing to believe in the Son
> of God".  That is correct.
>
> And why wouldn't you do that??
>
> I put it this way, the unpardonable sin is NOT loving God with all your
> heart, soul, and mind.
>
> Where would there be a place for anyone in heaven who didn't??
>
> It is an abomination.

An Israelite indeed! We all started out as muddy little piglets. The
cosmic magic trick--turning piglets into lambs! Take that, Darwin!

Jesus took away the sin of the world. What is so hard for religious
people to understand about that?

I know the answer because I was just like those religious people. They
want something to boast about. Everyone desires to be a celebrity.
Everyone wants to be a teacher, a guru, a respected preacher, a
"trenchant truther" or a movie star. Man doesn't want to admit how
horribly useless and pointless and unattractive he and his religion
really is. So man really has to burn his brain and jog his nog to try to
outdo the competition for attention. But there's only one movie star in
God's kingdom--Jesus. The rest like me are just walk-on appearances or
short comedy skits.

Although we may have sought to exalt ourselves, or gain respect, God has
a plan for that. If a man doesn't have a low profile, he sure will by
the time the Lord is done. I know because I was brought down as the
lowest of the low to see the futility of trying to impress God. ;)

Your warm intercession is a pleasant surprise with all the angry crank
and pointless pontificating being spewed nowadays. I really did not
expect someone to be purely pleasant and affable after gauging the many
posts I read here. The nuttery I see is the fruit of the religion tree.

Maybe I'll stick around for a while and peel back some of those layers
you mentioned. Who knows, I might find treasure.

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 12, 2021, 11:03:06 PM12/12/21
<MX119> 12/12/21 Again greeting NightBulb a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/STbAPnxfn4E/m/2P1-oM7oBQAJ

Michael Christ

Dec 12, 2021, 11:33:33 PM12/12/21
On 13/12/2021 1:54 pm, NightBulb wrote:
> On 12/12/21 6:10 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
>> On 13/12/2021 9:55 am, Jacob Israel wrote:
>>> Wow!
>>>
>>> That giant wall of word salad looked like an indictment worthy of any
>>> Pharisee prosecutor.
>>>
>>> The Gospel of Jesus Christ is good news. Jesus came so that men might be
>>> saved, not so that they might be condemned.
>>>
>>> The men doing the damning and condemning are like the ones who condemned
>>> Our Lord to be crucified.
>>>
>>> Walls of word salad invective cannot condemn anyone. The only
>>> unpardonable sin is unbelief - refusing to believe in the Son of God.
>>
>> I don't take any notice of Andrew, he has got posts that must be 15
>> years old over long long gone conversations.
>>
>> You are in a pit here on the newsgroups.  I have been for years and
>> there is some deep layers of background to what is going on.
>>
>> "The only unpardonable sin is unbelief - refusing to believe in the Son
>> of God".  That is correct.
>>
>> And why wouldn't you do that??
>>
>> I put it this way, the unpardonable sin is NOT loving God with all your
>> heart, soul, and mind.
>>
>> Where would there be a place for anyone in heaven who didn't??
>>
>> It is an abomination.

> An Israelite indeed! We all started out as muddy little piglets.

:-). True.

> The
> cosmic magic trick--turning piglets into lambs! Take that, Darwin!

Hehehe.

> Jesus took away the sin of the world. What is so hard for religious
> people to understand about that?

Ummmm...unbelief?? :-).

> I know the answer because I was just like those religious people. They
> want something to boast about. Everyone desires to be a celebrity.
> Everyone wants to be a teacher, a guru, a respected preacher, a
> "trenchant truther" or a movie star. Man doesn't want to admit how
> horribly useless and pointless and unattractive he and his religion
> really is.

Oh dear, that is certainly so. "Horribly useless", and but for the
grace of God working all things together for good, life would be utterly
pointless, a vanity of vanity.

However, by the same token, isn't it wonderful? Doesn't life, even in
this fallen world, truly have meaning with Him?!

> So man really has to burn his brain and jog his nog to try to
> outdo the competition for attention. But there's only one movie star in
> God's kingdom--Jesus. The rest like me are just walk-on appearances or
> short comedy skits.

Hehehe...

The Lord Jesus Christ, "The only movie star". :-). I like it.

> Although we may have sought to exalt ourselves, or gain respect, God has
> a plan for that. If a man doesn't have a low profile, he sure will by
> the time the Lord is done. I know because I was brought down as the
> lowest of the low to see the futility of trying to impress God. ;)

> Your warm intercession is a pleasant surprise with all the angry crank
> and pointless pontificating being spewed nowadays. I really did not
> expect someone to be purely pleasant and affable after gauging the many
> posts I read here. The nuttery I see is the fruit of the religion tree.

That "warm intercession", and "purely pleasant and affable" is nice to
hear. No one has ever said that to me here before, ever. Thanks for
that, but I think the Lord is about His business, the further revelation
of Himself. So, looking forward to that.

I hoped for a long time that the institutional churches could, maybe,
perhaps, be able to become what they ought to be (somehow, some way),
but no, it just isn't going to happen.

Reminds me of this:
Mat_23:37  O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and
stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered
thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her
wings, and ye would not!

It saddened me very much, but when the Lord pulled me back, and I saw
the forest. I saw the deep-entrenched, self-righteous, religious will of
sinful men striving to raise themselves up in righteousness.

Of course, to simply cast the Lord aside is one thing, but to try to
make yourself righteous on a religious level is an entirely deeper level
of depravity!!

> Maybe I'll stick around for a while and peel back some of those layers
> you mentioned. Who knows, I might find treasure.

Well, I certainly have, in many ways I never expected.  However, it
isn't a very warm place.  If you can handle rejection and rabid
defamatory responses here, and don't allow yourself to be drawn in too
deeply to the "slough of despond", I believe you are equipped to handle
it anywhere.  :-).

Anyway, I suppose I better get to work on that video.

Michael Christ

(By the way, my name is somewhat controversial to some, but
means..."Michael - Who is like God??" It is a rhetorical question, of
course, meaning, no one is the measure of His Glory! And "Christ" - The
Lord Jesus Christ.

Michael Christ - Who is comparable to the Lord Jesus Christ??!!)

> --
>
> NightBulb
> https://blog.nightbulb.net
> Ooodles and Obbs of Odds and Ends - Flip the night switch

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 12, 2021, 11:39:35 PM12/12/21
<MX119> 12/12/21 MX compulsively vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Christ

Dec 13, 2021, 3:08:43 AM12/13/21

Robert wrote:
> Yes, I do.
> Why?
> Because Jesus explained it then for our understanding.
>
> Therefore you can look it up, for yourself and see.

So no, you don't. :-).

Of course you don't.

Michael Christ

Dec 13, 2021, 3:15:14 AM12/13/21

Robert wrote:
> Then why were you speaking of sin, the unpardonable sin? Plus it being an
> abomination?

:-).

You brought up sin being as a consequence. [Quote] "Thank God that sin
is forgivable too".

I am talking about the need for a man to love God with all his heart,
soul, and mind.

And I shouldn't have to!

Michael Christ

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 13, 2021, 6:21:30 AM12/13/21
<MX119> 12/13/21 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 13, 2021, 6:40:33 AM12/13/21
<MX119> 12/13/21 MX tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/STbAPnxfn4E/m/nAVIlJj9AwAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 13, 2021, 6:43:38 AM12/13/21

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/yQaaLe2SNhc/m/9V9vzcLcBQAJ

> Is this an actual person posting all of these like threads from Andrew
> B. Chung or is this a bot / script?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/yQaaLe2SNhc/m/k4pDK5j5BQAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD changes your heart
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you, Jacob/John/NightBulb/Gospel,
would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )

Michael Christ

Dec 13, 2021, 6:48:50 AM12/13/21
On 13/12/2021 8:07 pm, Robert wrote:
> On Dec 13, 2021, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <sp6veg$v7l$3...@dont-email.me>):
> But you did.
>
> You injected that into your conversation, as a side note, weaving it into the
> context of the unforgivable sin, yet that sin too was and is forgivable. Else
> your sin of contentiousness would cause you to be ineligible because you did
> not love God with all your heart being as contentiousness is against the will
> of God.
>
> “But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and
> lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is
> earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is
> confusion and every evil work.” (Jas 3:14-16)
>

>> Michael Christ

You can't condemn me. You are wasting your time.

I am not going to keep arguing the toss with you, Robert. It is crystal
clear what I am saying.

Love God with all your heart, soul, and mind, and you won't have to try
and jump through bullshit religious hoops of "gradations of sin concepts".

It is unforgivable not to love God with all you are! What are the
chances of your sin-drunk-theology Duane ever saying that??!! All you
people ever do is try and find a way around that!

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 13, 2021, 6:52:34 AM12/13/21
<MX119> 12/13/21 MX haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Christ

Dec 13, 2021, 6:55:25 AM12/13/21
On 13/12/2021 7:51 pm, Robert wrote:
> On Dec 13, 2021, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <sp6v28$v7l$2...@dont-email.me>):
> It figures you didn't know where to look, or even have a desire to do so.

I have bible software just like you do, Buddy. :-). Always looking to
condemn! Don't you ever rest??

> “And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub,
> and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils. And he called them
> unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
> And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if
> a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan rise
> up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end. No man
> can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will
> first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.
> Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and
> blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall
> blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of
> eternal damnation: Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.” (Mar
> 3:22-30)
>
> That is how and why I knew what he meant.

So, again, what is the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost??

A bible verse you quote? Where is your revelation from the Lord?

"What exactly is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit since you feel
qualified to quote the bible at people??"

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 13, 2021, 6:56:49 AM12/13/21
<MX119> 12/13/21 MX mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 13, 2021, 9:28:48 AM12/13/21

Michael Christ

Dec 13, 2021, 3:02:19 PM12/13/21
On 14/12/2021 5:19 am, Robert wrote:
> On Dec 13, 2021, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <sp7cbb$1fm$2...@dont-email.me>):
> Another PKB? Look at your own preceding comment. ;))))
>>

>>> “And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub,
>>> and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils. And he called them
>>> unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
>>> And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And
>>> if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan
>>> rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end. No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will
>>> first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.
>>> Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and
>>> blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall
>>> blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of
>>> eternal damnation: Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.” (Mar
>>> 3:22-30)
>>>
>>> That is how and why I knew what he meant.
>>
>> So, again, what is the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost??
>
> Are you suggesting to us all that you read that and cannot see what it said,
> or understand it?
>>

>> A bible verse you quote? Where is your revelation from the Lord?
>
> That was the Word of the Lord. His revealed truth to all men and of no
> private interpretation. His spoken word.
>>
>> "What exactly is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit since you feel
>> qualified to quote the bible at people??"
>>
>> Michael Christ
>
> I just quoted it. If you took offense at it then it only shows the state of
> your heart.
>
> Here is another thing, in regards to the subject that you tried to bring up,
> regarding unbelief in Jesus being the unpardonable sin.
>
> This, the Lord reminded me of as I woke up this morning.
>
> There were two men who were both railing against The Lord Jesus Christ.
> During these exchanges one took pause as he noticed that the Lord was far
> different from them and their behaviors. That man then turned to the Lord and
> asked that he be remembered. To which The Lord Jesus Christ said, "This day
> thou shalt be with me in paradise."
>
> Obviously he was forgiven of all things, and loved by the Lord, as he was
> essentially saved on his death bed. Without works, without water baptism. Yet
> that thief has to be one of the most joyous people in this entire planet as
> he was saved from Hell mere moments before he passed from this world.
>
> This is the proof, that discounts your statement that unbelief was
> unpardonable in this life.
>
> You have, you say, bible software. Then use it in the name of the Lord. That
> is the Word of God, written in stone, as the Lord said, he will cause the
> stones to cry out my name, so let the stones that make up your memory chips
> Holler out to the depths of your soul.

Have it your way.

Enough has been said.

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 13, 2021, 3:08:08 PM12/13/21
<MX119> 12/13/21 MX obsessively vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Christ

Dec 13, 2021, 3:10:43 PM12/13/21
Robert wrote:
> Before God, and in the vertical relationship with God and men, there were no
> graduations of sin. Under the law if you were guilty of the "least" of those
> sins, you were guilty of ALL.
>
> “For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is
> guilty of all.” (Jas 2:10)
>
> “So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of
> liberty.” (Jas 2:12)
>
> That you operate with a hardened heart there is no doubt. You show no grace,
> no mercy, as The Lord Jesus Christ requests of us all who are Born Again and
> washed clean by the blood of Christ.
>
> Today you gave us a fine example of who you are, to you were quoted the
> spoken Word of the Lord, several times, and yet you understood them not.
>
> IOW's the words of Jesus, not of me. Your competition is the Lord, not me. I
> am but a messenger saved by Grace.

Do you what "graduations of sin concepts" are?

Huh?

Whoredom!

Grace and mercy have been given in copious amounts over the years, but
you are not looking for that. You are looking for servitude to your
religion.

Enough has been said...

Michael Christ wrote:
"It is unforgivable not to love God with all you are! What are the
chances of your sin-drunk-theology Duane ever saying that??!! All you
people ever do is try and find a way around that!"

Have it your way.

Michael Christ

Dec 13, 2021, 3:11:38 PM12/13/21
On 14/12/2021 7:08 am, Robert wrote:
> On Dec 13, 2021, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <sp88s9$alp$1...@dont-email.me>):
> It is supposed to be the Lords way.
>
> Not of any man, lest they boast.

Oh please!

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 13, 2021, 3:12:20 PM12/13/21
<MX119> 12/13/21 MX compulsively vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

NightBulb

Dec 13, 2021, 4:20:13 PM12/13/21
On 12/12/21 5:26 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Dec 12, 2021, Jacob Israel wrote
> (in article <sp5ul7$7i6o$1...@news.mixmin.net>):
>
>> Wow!
>>
>> That giant wall of word salad looked like an indictment worthy of any
>> Pharisee prosecutor.
>>
>> The Gospel of Jesus Christ is good news. Jesus came so that men might be
>> saved, not so that they might be condemned.
>>
>> The men doing the damning and condemning are like the ones who condemned Our Lord to be crucified.
>>
>> Walls of word salad invective cannot condemn anyone. The only
>> unpardonable sin is unbelief - refusing to believe in the Son of God.
>
> The unpardonable sin is blaspheming the Holy Spirit.
>
> “Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be
> forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be
> forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it
> shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it
> shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to
> come.” (Mat 12:31-32)
>
> Therefore unbelief in the Son of God is indeed forgivable, unless the person
> physically dies in that state.
>
> “Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men,
> and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall
> blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of
> eternal damnation:” (Mar 3:28-29)
>
> Something you should reconsider and adjust.

I give you something to reconsider and adjust.

You do err, not knowing the scripture as well as you think.

I said the unpardonable sin is unbelief. This is correct. Nothing is
taught in the New Testament that is not already taught in the Old
Testament. Every bit from Matthew 1 to Revelation 22 is already
established in the Law and Prophets from Genesis to Malachi:

If they speak not according to the law and the prophets, there is no
light in them:

"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this
word, it is because there is no light in them."

"So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief." [Hebrews 3:19]

Nobody gets to the promised land without faith of Jesus. You only quoted
part of the scripture concerning the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.
The part that you didn't quote explains what that means--unbelief. You
have separated the definition from the name of the sin. That's bad
scholarship.

"He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad. Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and
blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy
Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word
against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh
against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this
world, neither in the world to come. Either make the tree good, and his
fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for
the tree is known by his fruit. O generation of vipers, how can ye,
being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the
mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart
bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure
bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word
that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of
judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words
thou shalt be condemned. "

We see right here that Jesus explains who is guilty of blaspheming the
Holy Spirit and what that entails [Rev 2:9]. He calls the priests
vipers, which is a word for 'devils.' Those who scatter the flock,
preaching (speaking!) false doctrine out of the corrruption of their own
hearts, are militating against his status as the Son of God. He even
tells us how to identify who is the corrupt tree that is doing this
blasphemy, by looking at its fruit, the false words that they speak. By
leaving that out and quoting only part of the passage, you leave out the
definition of the blasphemy, and its consequences, and who is committing
the blasphemy--the religious leaders and priests. The same is true today.

This is why Jesus said, "... That every idle word that men shall speak,
they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words
thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

Idle words here means worthless words, which will condemn a man who
claims to be a teacher of truth--those who are gathering sheep to
themselves instead of to Christ. That's who is committing the blasphemy
against the Holy Spirit.

No wonder that no priest or pastor in any church or cult explains or
defines this sin for you! No wonder it just gets glossed over. Jesus is
condemning the religious teachers, the ones doing this blasphemous
speaking--and Jesus is pronouncing the evidence that it
is the religious teachers who are the unbelievers, and it is they who
are cursed!

So do you want to still pretend you are a teacher that is going to
"educate" me in God's truth?

Jesus was talking to the Jews when he mentioned the blasphemy against
the Holy Spirit. He was accusing them of that very sin, in the very
scripture you quoted. You did not realize this even though it was right
in front of your face. John the Apostle confirms this and tells us
exactly who is committing the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit:

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and
I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but
are the synagogue of Satan." [Rev 2:9]

The leaders of the Jews are 'the synagogue of Satan' and are, as Satan's
children, in fact committing blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. They
claim to be Jews (under God's covenant) but in fact John says they are
liars and are not Jews at all, but the synagogue of Satan. What does
Satan do? He blasphemes the holy spirit--he denies the faith of Jesus.

How does he deny the faith of Jesus? He preaches a counterfeit faith for
men to believe in! The whore houses of religion are a fake faith,
replacing Jesus with their dogma. That is the blasphemy of which Jesus
is teaching. That is the anti-christ. "Anti" in Greek means "in place
of" or "vicarious" or "impersonating."

The Church is impersonating God's kingdom. That is how the impostor
devil deceives the whole world. He invented the church system to corral
everyone in to condemnation. There is no faith "in the earth" of this
system. It is a false faith--a counterfeit.

Persistent unbelief is the unpardonable sin, of which Pharisees,
Sadducees, false teachers, showmen, religious magicians, and religious
con artists are guilty. God is not in the business
of forgiving those who continue to reject the testimony of the Holy
Spirit that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who scatter the sheep away
from Jesus into their own control. Instead of leading the flock to the
One True Shepherd, to eat one spiritual bread and drink from one
spiritual drink, they scatter the flock into factions and denominations.
This is the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

"Hear, O, Israel, Jehovah our Elohim is One!" He is one. He is not a
bunch of factions, creeds, parties, etc. He is one and his people are
one flock. But the religious "experts" are scattering that flock, by
speaking idle words, and blaspheming the Holy Spirit's testimony thereby.

You wrote, "Therefore unbelief in the Son of God is indeed forgivable,
unless the person physically dies in that state." This of course is the
flawed modern Christian view that denies the saving work of Jesus on the
cross and replaces it with the saving work of religion or the church,
the very thing Jesus is preaching _against_ in the scripture that you
left out. Just as the Pharisees and their religion had no power to
forgive sins, neither does the modern cult of Christendom have any power
to forgive sins, yet they claim they are saving souls from sin! That is
speaking against the Holy Spirit. That is what the Scribes and Pharisees
were doing, and you would understand that if you would not be so quick
to pretend you have understanding, and instead learn to understand.

Unbelief is indeed unpardonable. If you don't believe, you can't be
pardoned. If you believe, you are pardoned. That's the gospel in a
nutshell. The blasphemy against the Holy Ghost is an inward act of
militant and continued rejection of the testimony of Jesus by driving
his flock apart and scattering his sheep for power and money. There is no
other act that can fully condemn a man. All manner of sin and blasphemy
is indeed pardonable--to those who believe on Jesus. Without belief on
Jesus, there is no pardon. False teachers do not believe in Jesus. To
them Jesus is a weapon in their arsenal of magic tricks.

Modern Christians have made the mistake of misinterpreting Jesus' words
and erecting a new kind of sin, or transgression of the law, which is
nowhere described in the Law and Prophets. The only sin that prevented
anyone from entering into the Lord's rest in the promised land was
unbelief. The leaders of the Jews were guilty of that unbelief. Jesus
Christ is the Christian's rest and promised land, and
unbelief keeps a man from entering in.

We were warned in the Old Testament about allowing anyone to be a
religious leader in our midst:

"And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar
spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a
people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? To the law and
to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is
because there is no light in them."

Here the scripture is warning us to seek to God, not clerics, for
answers! Here the scripture pointedly tells us that those who speak
against the Word, are "wizards that peep, and that mutter" and that they
are "the dead" and that there is no light in them.

Jesus came to throw down all rule, all authority, and all power. Church
leaders are usurping his place by placing themselves in religious
authority over you. That's who is blaspheming the Holy Spirit, for out
of the abundance of their corrupt hearts they speak a continuous stream
of lies, and they do it in the name of Jesus. That is the Nimrod, the
mighty hunter against the Lord, the anti-christ. The actual structure of
the Christian church is the seat of power of the man of sin. And from
that structure they will continue to scatter the flock, putting
themselves in Moses's seat, impersonating Jesus for their own filthy gain.

This is the status of religious leaders building their religious tower
of Babel today. So it does not surprise me that you would have no idea
what the blasphemy of the holy ghost is, then go on to pretend you had
something to teach me on the matter.

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 13, 2021, 6:14:41 PM12/13/21

Michael Christ

Dec 13, 2021, 6:28:19 PM12/13/21
On 14/12/2021 8:54 am, Robert wrote:
> On Dec 13, 2021, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <sp89c2$alp$2...@dont-email.me>):
> Have it the way of the Lord, not yours, not mine, but HIS.
>
> “For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation
> to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. For this cause many are weak and
> sickly among you, and many sleep.” (1Co 11:29-30)
>
> Why the "graduations"?

There are none. Either you are worthy or you are not worthy, either
damned or are not damned.

Have...it...your...lukewarm...way.

You know it all! :-).

Enjoy.

"It is unforgivable not to love God with all you are! What are the
chances of your sin-drunk-theology Duane ever saying that??!! All you
people ever do is try and find a way around that!"

Michael Christ

> You accuse, you bemuse, but where are your proofs?
>
> You can run from the Lord, but where will you end up if you do so?

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 13, 2021, 6:29:39 PM12/13/21
<MX119> 12/13/21 MX predictably vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Christ

Dec 13, 2021, 8:22:19 PM12/13/21

Robert wrote:
> Does including Duane who knows nothing of this, support your stance in any
> way? Your false accusations of him, God knows. Rom 12:19
> I feel sorrow for you. :(

You and him are the same.

I thought you said you were in agreement with him?

You are seeking to muddy the waters with trivia, Robbo.

All you people ever do is seek to find a way around your sin.

Well, here it is for you, love God with all your heart, soul, and mind.

No charge.

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 13, 2021, 8:38:06 PM12/13/21
<MX119> 12/13/21 MX foolishly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

Michael Christ

Dec 14, 2021, 4:54:07 PM12/14/21
On 14/12/2021 2:41 pm, Robert wrote:
> On Dec 13, 2021, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <sp8rk8$168$5...@dont-email.me>):
> I do, but what has that to do with anything other than let others know that
> we are in agreement?
>
> Should those that bash you bash your wife for the same reasons?

From the man on man hypocrite sinner! :-).

If you feel the truth does that to you, perhaps you better do something
about it?

"It is unforgivable not to love God with all you are! What are the
chances of your sin-drunk-theology Duane ever saying that??!! All you
people ever do is try and find a way around that!"

Sin-drunk-theology = "graduations of sin concepts".

So...filthy!

Again...

"You are seeking to muddy the waters with trivia, Robbo.

All you people ever do is seek to find a way around your sin.

Well, here it is for you, love God with all your heart, soul, and mind.

No charge."

And how simple is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Christ
It is loading more messages.